All Comments on 'Daemon & Sunny Ch. 07'

by ladyofthemasque

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
JDsellerJDsellerabout 19 years ago
Terrific I love this story more with each chapter!

You are developing this as a great love story. I also like the leader ship partnership they are developing. Please keep these lovely coming A.S.A.P.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
best chapter

thank you for taking the time to make this chapter so deliciously exciting and suspenseful. i can't wait for more. perhaps the conclusion will come soon based on what has happened so far?

kindashykindashyabout 19 years ago
Good stuff.

I want to see how you are going to end the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hurry hurry HURRY!!!

PLEASE, more, hurry - dont make us wait as long as we had to for this one, please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh Goddess yes!

Finally, finally. Worth the wait, etc. etc., already waiting for the next one!

KatLadyKatLadyabout 19 years ago
Well alrighty then!

Let's get to that next chapter right quickly please :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I've waited.....DAMN NEAR 2 MONTHS FOR THIS????

AND BY GOD, IT WAS WORTH IT. Great chapter, please dont make me wait so long again, but a know a good story takes time, and like a beaten dog i'll patiently wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hell yes

about time, now how about another chapter really soon. I can't wait for what ever happens next.

ladyofthemasqueladyofthemasqueabout 19 years agoAuthor
One more month, and I'll be free!

Patience is a virtue. I know, I know, this is Literotica, where virtue is meant to be despoiled lasciviously. But I'm giving up my editor's position on the newsletter I produce in just two more issues (one more month), and then I'll have a heck of a lot more time to concentrate on these sort of things. I'll also be working up an original e-novel of romantica (romance & erotica) to see if I can get it published. So patience is worth applying, yes?

Okay, okay! That's not good enough for you. Fine. I'll get to work...next week. ;-D ~Lotm (Ladyofthemasque)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Enchanting

I had no idea that erotica could be so well written. Well, I take that back. The skill level of ladyofthemasque is reminescent of Anais Nin. Both weave sex and life into enchanting stories.

I look forward to reading more of the Sunny and Daemon series. I join many fans who wait with bated breath for the next installment. I know it will be intriguing.

Ladyofthemasque, you are truly talented. Please keep us informed of your new projects. I wish you great critical and commercial success.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
thank you!

Thanks for providing such well-writen, entertaining, interesting erotica. Like everyone else, I am anxiously awaiting your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent work!

Since I first started reading your stores I've been hooked. Excellent storytelling and a very well thought out original plot. Please keep up the most excellent work! I check just about every two days to see if you've updated. ^_^ LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Please write more!

Please continue writing more about daemon and Sunny.. I'm absolutely hooked.Do you possibly think you could write them faster?

zephrbabezephrbabeabout 19 years ago
*twitch twitch*

Aww... no Familial Whatnot Ball? I only hope we'll got to it in the next chapter, because the tension with the Astorrans and the pirates is getting crazy.

It's been so long since the last installment; I assume chapter 8 will soon be forthcoming? With the ball, and the clothing, and the denouement of sorts (I'm sure there'll be intrigue even after D&S announce their status).

I'd also like to say that the swear words are a nice touch- I get the impression Sunny enjoys swearing, but isn't too vulgar.

*sigh* If only you were published... I could be happy (or at least well entertained).

-Kathryn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great

I have enjoyed the build of tension in the story. It is evident by the commentary listed in the public comment. I am like everyone else, I am excited by the promise of another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Please please

Please finish the story. I've been sooooooo patient. It's wonderfully written and I can't wait for the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
*Whimper*

I think I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms. I need to read the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
THANK GOD!

OH I HAVE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS! And I'm damn glad i did! Great work as always. I'm trying to be patient but this is torture! As always I loved it keep it up!

-Sam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Haha!

I have been reading the whole of this story and can't tell you how much I enjoy it. For it's story quality and it's turn ons as well, but I must say the thing that got me the most in this one was the Rainbow Prayer. Awefully cute! The humor of it all is phenomenal!!

HairRaisingWriterHairRaisingWriterover 14 years ago
The Rainbow Prayer! HAHAHA!

What genius!! I love that line "what do you get when you mix rain and sunshine, but a rainbow?" I love this story and especially this chapter! I love the names of the different sexual "religious" acts and how these ones flowed together seamlessly! What wonderful work! Keep it up!

jamac1024jamac1024over 11 years ago

i just have to say that the term "rainbow prayer" is just hilarious...very nicely done :)

i LOVE this story! the vividness of the descriptions of the palace, the saeda, etc..it brings to ind the court amadallah in star wars...

i love the romance of it and of course the sex scenes are "stimulatingly" hot hehe...

wonder of you're now published and under what name since you have stopped writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Craida certainly does have some interesting traditions! :)

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

a 5* rating just doesn't seem like enough praise...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous