Daemon & Sunny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... Oh!" Scrambling onto the lounger, he twisted onto his side, while she squrimed down a little bit, but didn't quite give him enough room to lie on his back. "Um...do you want me on top, or you...?"

"It's done on our sides, actually. Lift your upper leg," Sunny directed him, demonstrating with her own by bending her knee and planting her foot on the padded bench, tucking it behind the other knee. "Yes, like that... And now we pray!"

"I havegot to visit Craida..." Daemon muttered, before pillowing the side of his head on her thigh. He felt her grasping his penis in one hand, his scrotum in the other, and attended to his own 'religious' tasks, sweeping the musky seam of her flesh with eager licks, determined to give her as much pleasure as she could handle in the next hour. They only had a couple hours in which to get ready, and some of that had to be spent bathing and dressing, after all.