All Comments on 'Daemon & Sunny Ch. 09'

by ladyofthemasque

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LazaroLazaroalmost 19 years ago
Finally!!!

I have been waiting for so long for this installment of this story. Absolutely loved it and yeah, I can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
EXCELLENT!

I've been checking everyday for probably the past month and was not disappointed when chapter 9 was posted today. Short and sweet, but it's great to see everything finally coming together! I can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it!!

I can't wait for more.

KatLadyKatLadyalmost 19 years ago
Okay....

So where's chapter 10? Oh you know I'm greedy so this should come as no surprise! On to the Ball!

zephrbabezephrbabealmost 19 years ago
Where's the rest of the chapter?

Ah! So short, but so good. Obviously an important turning point for Daemon & Sunny, but I really wish it were longer. This was the sort of chapter where you see everything coming together, and you're thinking, "Ooh, they are going to have their hands full!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
GREAT

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER HOPE DON'T HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER MONTH TO READ ABOUT THE BALL................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh wow!

You are a truly amazing writer. This story has quickly become my overall favorite find on the site. You'd best hurry with the next chapter! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
*bows*

i take my hat off/salute/bow/applaud/etc. to you and this terrific story! please don't ever stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wonderful

you know how to weave your magic

i'll be waiting for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh my god

Gah! Get me addicted why don'tcha? New chapter soon? *hope*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Good.

I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for the ball and the "announcement".

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent work as usual from LOTM

Very, very well done (as usual.) And it certainly passes the Mr. Happy test!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous