Daemon & Sunny Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathless laughter turned to breathy moans as he showed her that, Emperor or not, he was still very much an Astorran male.

Armon hesitated outside the door to Sunny's private chamber a few minutes later. He had to tell His Majesty that an assassin had just been caught creeping into the Zagrosian quarters; the woman had been discovered and trapped when the duct and ceiling had 'inexplicably' given way in the outline of a crawling midget. From the passionate moans and lusty growls on the other side of the door, however, he doubted an interruption at this juncture would be welcome. In fact, it might cost him his masculinity, if he was any judge of voices raised in mounting passion. Just because his title was Chief Eunuch didn't mean he wanted to actually be one.

Ah, well. A quick peek by first a Zagrosian bodyguard, then a Chonbeian one, had reassured both sides that their royals were undisturbed. Happily undisturbed…and probably making the same, general sort of throaty cries as these two. The Chief Eunuch had his suspicions on exactly how a sturdy ventilation duct, several structural supports, and an inch of ceiling plaster just happened to collapse in the exact outline of a crawling midget assassin, mid-crawl.

It seemed everything was on-time, in all matters, for Sunny's spectacular coming-out party. Turning around, Armon resolved to tell them later about the assassin; it was likely that they already knew. Maybe had even had a hand in the woman's revelation. The important thing right now was to leave the two lovebirds alone, and to check on the tailors working on that new outfit for Daemon's own appearance at the Ball. Armon had always wondered if he should've gone into the fashion industry instead of working his way up through thesaeda ranks; it was important that his sartorial choices reflected beautifully on the start of the next Imperial reign. He had a reputation as Chief Eunuch and Palace Busybody to maintain.

12