All Comments on 'Daemon & Sunny Ch. 10'

by ladyofthemasque

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Happy Dance!!!!!

This was the 'bestest story EVER' LOL!

Only thing is, I wanted something rude to happen to the Chamerlain, too. <Grin>

Thanks for the wonderful ride! Can't wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Worth the Wait!

I've been reading this series since the beginning, and it's been well worth the wait! Still on my number one list! I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fantastic

fantastic! i'm so relieved you finished it :)

i have 1 question though, can the matrix be passed on to child? thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Reply to question

No, the Matrix cannot be passed on to a child. It *could* wind up going to one of their children, or grandchildren, but the Matrix chooses in its alien wisdom to go to the couple that are the *best* candidates for the future of the Imperium. That could be almost anyone. ~Ladyofthemasque

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great!

Thanks for a great, and literate, story. I hope you find the time to keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved the series

It's the best series I've read in the sci-fi genre. It's even great a second time round. Hope to see more from you soon!

EngivalEngivalover 18 years ago
Perfect

I loved the end to the series and you look like you enjoyed the way it came out.. I can hope with the ending that we expect to possibly see a story through their Daughter's eyes? Lets hope.. Thank you for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yummy, definately yummy...

Hmm.. I've been waiting what? 8 months? For that ending! *nods head* Please continue writing! Most preferably in the style of this story, it is a truely great story and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

humour, irony,suspense,drama, all blended together in an excellant, taut story.truly superlative

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Perfect Ending!!!

Great story, better ending. The thing about the daughter having paid bedmates, with the knowledge of her parents, is hilariuos. Loved it. Dont stop writing.

kindashykindashyover 18 years ago
Good ending.

I was hoping for at least two chapters instead of one. On the other hand this is good and it has been hard to wait.

zephrbabezephrbabeover 18 years ago
Ahhh...

I wish it had stretched on a little longer, though once they acquired the power of the Matrix, there really weren't any obstacles that could threaten.

I desperately wish LotM to keep writing, especially if she contiues in this universe. (Maybe with cameos by our favorite Imperial couple! XD)

As always, the story was great, but I noticed a couple of places where the text became alarmingly large, and I'm not really sure why it did that.

-Kathryn

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well-done

Excellent series. I'll be watching your submissions page - please keep up the good work. :D

KatLadyKatLadyover 18 years ago
Waaaaaah! It can't be over!

I can't believe it's over! I want more! What about a sequel about Daena and Liam?

KyrlaKyrlaover 18 years ago
Beautiful!

I loved reading this series! There was so much emotion from the characters, which made them complex and real. Along with everyone else, I'd love to see a story through the daughter's eyes, but you can't keep a series going forever... I look forward to reading your other stories!

~Kyrla

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome!

excellent writing so creative, you described it so well, love the end too, though that pirate princess should of got a punishment also. loved the daughter ruling and having her harem. but the idea of two beings ruling in love and compassion and wisdom, for peace was a good story line, congratulations your very gifted:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
AMAZING, OK? A -FUCKING-MAZING

I read this I dunno a month ago and I still can't get it out of my head! This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Seriously. If you haven't been published before you should reeeally look into it. I mean you could be right up there with Danielle Steel. Way to gooooo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
FANTASTIC...MORE PLEASE

I love this story. It was awesome. Please, Please, I'm begging you continue the story.

1asianrose1asianroseover 16 years ago
Consider Publishing it?

Have you ever considered submitting this to a publishing company in order get it published? In my opinion, you'd most likrly make a great profit on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very impressive

this really held my attention (i mean, after i had got off) and was a great read - dialogue was never stilted and the pacing was perfect. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it, Love it, Love it

This is a fabulous story. I can't say enough how wonderfully imaginative and magical it is. Please continue...

Usagi-chanUsagi-chanover 16 years ago
Awesome

Thanks - I ended up staying up waaay too late to finish all ten chapters! :P

Keep writing!

knightofheartsknightofheartsover 15 years ago
Thank You

This was an excellent and better yet well written story from top to bottom. For that I sincerely thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This is a wonderful and gripping tale

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story. You should be published since this is better than most of the books I've read lately. Your characters are solid and evolving, your story line is fascinating, and your attention to the ending was very satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Simply Amazing

This is so much better than even the good stuff on this site. Like the others have said, this definitely deserves to be published! The character development was excellent, the dialogue was entertaining and gripping, and it actually had a pretty nice plot! :) Oh, and how could I forget!? It was waaaaay hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
where's the book?

This story is the most well-written sci-fi story that I've read in this website, and I've been a member for a lot of years. The character development is very good and so is the plot. It is so good that I ended up reading it straight from start to finish even if it was already very late at night and I ended up sleeping at past 5am and had to be absent from work that morning.

I'm waiting for the book that you promised about this. You said that this is just a teaser for a bigger story. Where is it? I've been waiting for more than a year now. Pleaseee....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story

I just re-read this and want to tell you I love the entire story. If you have more like it I would be very excited to see them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

just read these for the first time - i loved them! really great story :)

sushi_tacosushi_tacoalmost 14 years ago
Long-time fan of this story

i just re-read this for the third (maybe fourth?) time and this story never disappoints. Richly-crafted, filled with genuine suspense, and characters that are not only created in three dimensions emotionally and intellectually but also move well through their fourth dimension of time— changing in very organic ways as the story moves along. Even with the attention to detail and the story's setting in a larger more fantastical universe of which we are only given a tantalizing glimpse, the entire story never comes off as stiff or unnescessarily predicated and the passion scenes are dizzyingly satisfying.

It is an erotic masterpiece with the underpinnings of high-science fiction on the order of novels like Frank Herbert's 'Dune'. My only complaint is that we haven't had more stories from this setting yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I really like this

Like some of your other admirers, I have re-read this story several times and enjoyed it every time. Well Done!

justme713justme713over 13 years ago
Just Wonderful

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVED IT

i really like the fact that your story is not only about sex, but about love, and has a whole story intertwined with it. too many of the stories on her are no where near this great! you should be very proud of yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a true sci fiction with every melody of romance

i have reread this story so many times and each time i have enjoyed the romance of it.a great job

julialaurajulialauraover 13 years ago
love this story every time!

every time I read this story (or the ones you've published, love the Sons of Destiny!) I love it! Any chance of it or any stories from this universe being published now that you're out in the real world? I would love to read more!

orionsdemiseorionsdemiseover 13 years ago
just had to say...

i have read alot...and i mean aloot... of the authors works on this site and yours is now one of only two favorites. your writing is impeccable and your characters exquisite. thank you for posting this. i so look forward to reading much more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another great LotM read

I've loved your writing since back in the Beaky days. I found this by seer happenstance while trying to find your real name (you'll always be LotM to me, Jean, sorry), since I was interested in picking up you novels.

It was a great, quick, read and didn't disappoint. I know this isn't a new story and you likely won't see this, but I wanted to share the love.

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 12 years ago
ooooh, does this mean you hav stuff written under your real name?!

I love this story, and I would love to read more of Daemon and Sunny or even something else from you. I see you have not posted here in years though. Where else could we find stuff from you?

SiesumiSiesumiabout 12 years ago
Great story!

I wanted more! I hope you continue writing. You are a wonderful writer and it definitely draws the reader in from the first.

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 11 years ago
I still love it!

I don't even know how many times I've read this story, it's amazing!

It deserves 10+ stars :)

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxthereover 11 years ago
I loved it!

Thanks for making such a lovely story! It was a pleasure to read :)

sendhowardsendhowardover 11 years ago
Excellent

This is one of the best on this website for certain. I loved it. And I also love your use of the word "rampant."

I hope you'll write again soon.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
Why did it take me this long to find this story?

I mean, seriously, what's wrong with me?

DixieBabeDixieBabeabout 11 years ago
Wow!

What an amazing world you've created! Such imagination and creativity! I would love to see it extended...maybe just a short story or "epilogue" with Daena & Liam! I don't think I have one single complaint about this story...the sex was super hot, the plot had plenty of "juice" & "meat" to it, the writing was outstanding, the editing was superb....definitely an all-around 5 Star story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story - I loved all the elements!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I loved the story but the end was so rushed! I'm actually a little disappointed, but I'm still very thankful that you shared your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Your story had a nice premise and was well-written but I think you could have added more actual peril. There's a saying in writing and story-telling in general that once you add a gun into a story it has to be fired. At no point did it feel like the characters were truly in danger. That could have added a greater appreciation for and understanding of the fragility and rarity of finding a perfect partner.

lyricallovelyricalloveabout 9 years ago

I enjoyed your story. Read through it in one sitting. :)

I truly appreciate characters that aren't written to be slow on the uptake. There also wasn't any uneccessary drama between Daemon and Sunny. That was refreshing for me. I do think there should have been a bit more of a danger element, but I think you did well!

chmstchmstover 8 years ago
love

I have read all 10 parts twice. I really love this story but wished you had left off the epilogue with their daughter and made that into a new series.

Becoming_PeleBecoming_Peleover 3 years ago
Well done

I know you haven't submitted new stories in quite a while, but I hope you'll see this and know how much I enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First, thank you for FINISHING this story. You are a true talent. Many such talents write for Literotica, but damn few finish what they start. The story was beautiful, very well written and very enjoyable. I hope to find more of your work in future.

Richard1940Richard1940over 1 year ago

I thank for your kindness and skill in making this story available, however entrancing me to the extent of staying up until 0430 is definitely overkill. I've thoroughly enjoyed this. I shall have go and read your other works. Thanks again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous