Daisy Expands Her Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy opened her mouth to defend herself--she wasn't loose!--but the guy supporting her shoulders took that opportunity to lower her mouth onto his cock. She inhaled the dick, a little startled, then bobbed her head. It was weird and a little uncomfortable. The guy behind her rubbed his dick on her pussy lips, wetting the head, then began pushing in. His dick was rock hard and not too thick and it felt wonderful. The guy behind her grabbed a fistful of hair and helped Daisy bob her head up and down on the cock she was blowing. Daisy relaxed the strain on her neck and gave herself over to the sensation of letting these two strangers double fuck her.

Hands on her tits and a brisk spank on her ass reminded her that there were more than two guys wanting to get their dicks inside her. Two more guys sat down on either side of the guy she was blowing. Immediately the guy fucking her pussy lifted her head up and onto a new cock, lifting her head up and down by the hair. After plunging her mouth over that dick he shifted back to the original guy, then to the guy on the other side. "Hey Rick, a little more over here if you please!" requested the original guy. "I've got a surprise for her!"

Rick, the new arrival guy, obligingly popped Daisy off one cock and onto the cock of the guy in the middle. The other two stroked themselves, their dicks slick with her spit. Middle guy met Rick's thrusts with a pulse of his hips and Daisy felt his heavy balls swaying below her chin. Her tits--when not getting groped--rocked back and forth as the men on either end of her synched into a rhythm.

"Keep her steady, man, oh yeah..." moaned the middle guy. Daisy started to hum and really slobber around the cock in her mouth. The guy loved it, his thrusts fell out of synch, his leg twitched, then he exploded in her mouth.

It felt like a cum bomb had detonated. Her mouth was full before she knew what was happening. She tried to lift her head off but Rick, not knowing or not caring about her predicament, kept her head impaled with dick. With no other option she swallowed as fast as she could but still Rick came pulsing like an out of control lawn sprinkler. Her eyes watered and she gulped and gulped but it wasn't enough and Rick kept fucking her farther down and suddenly she made a snorting noise and cum burst from her nose. The middle guy somehow pulled out and shot the rest of his cum onto her forehead as she finally opened her lips, disgorging almost an entire mouthful of unswallowed spooge onto the hotel floor. The sight set off the two guys on either side and both tried to shove their cocks into her mouth. Only the one on her right made it, by shoving middle guy's leg to the side. Daisy opened her mouth and felt him spurt twice inside. She felt the other guy leap up and unload a spurt onto her right cheek. The guy in her mouth popped out and he pumped his dick, sending more cum into her open mouth and onto her dripping nose even as the other guy sent shot after shot onto her cheek, neck, and hair.

She knew she was a mess, her nose burned like fire and she was overwhelmed with the stench of cum, but with the one eye that wasn't painted shut she saw the guys were enraptured by the sight. She felt like a total whore and looked it too. She loved how she was driving these guys apeshit. She loved the feel of Rick's dick grinding into her tight pussy as Left Guy and Right Guy finished dumping their loads on her face. Her tits were swaying, she opened her mouth to suck the last bits of cum from a guy--either one, she didn't care, on the verge of orgasm when--it was just too much for poor Rick. He yanked his dick from her hot sleeve and spurted all over her ass. He grabbed his dick at the base, trying to shut off the firehouse, but another blast of semen gushed out onto her back. He put his hand on Daisy's hip and shoved her, causing her to fall over onto her side and butt, and he stumbled forward straddling her legs as she twisted and leaned against the bed. Rick spurted a thick rope of goo right across her face before he could finally stuff his dick between her lips and straight down her greasy throat. He finished in her mouth with a loud "AAhhh! Aahh! Aaaaaaaaaahh!!" with each supplement-enhanced cumshot.

Rick crouched in front of Daisy with his dick buried in her mouth up to his balls. Daisy's swollen lips, not to mention the rest of her face, were smeared with the cum of five men. Thick dollops were sliding down her face to splat onto her glistening tits, red with fingermarks from clutching hands. Rick slowly withdrew his slick cock. He trailed a long, solid strand of cum from her lips to his wet dick head.

The room was stunned. The guys were silent. Had they been too rough? Was she okay? She had so much cum it shot out of her fucking *nose*, man!

Daisy grinned and began sucking in the cum strand like spaghetti. The guys cheered. Rick managed to stumble forward, letting Daisy suck him toward her. When her lips met his dick he pushed his still-hard dick into her mouth and began slowly fucking her mouth.

"Okay you fuckers, you've all had a turn. Now it's me and Greg." Andre said. Just then a key loudly slipped into the door. All heads turned, except for Daisy's which was impaled on a cock. The door opened and four more guys walked in. Daisy noted curiously that most already had hard-ons straining against their Dockers, and these instantly solidified as they saw the cum-soaked whore sucking Rick's dick.

The new guys, Andre, and Greg got Rick out of the way and crowded around her head. Each guy began poking forward, competing to get into her mouth. Daisy dutifully sucked as fast as she could, engulfing a guy and pumping her head three or four times, then spitting him out and gasping for another cock. Hands once again grabbed and squeezed her slick titties. They didn't care about the spooge and massaged it into her skin.

Diasy sucked fast and furious. Finally she spat out a cock and dodged the dick that tried to plunge into her mouth. Cockheads were rubbing all over her face when she managed to get out "It's too much! Too much. I have to rest my jaw. And, god, someone needs to fuck me. I was so closemphl..." another dick shoved into her mouth and she reflexively hoovered it. He pumped twice before it sunk in what she wanted. He slipped out. "Oh! Sorry!" It was Greg.

Someone untied her hands and Daisy stood up on unsteady legs. She was sat on the low bed, her red ass on the edge. Andre knelt between her legs and started rubbing his cockhead up and down her slit. Daisy jerked him once or twice and then tugged him up to her mouth. She gave him a quick one minute blowjob then stuffed him back down. Taking a deep cum-scented breath, she leaned back. Greg and the new guys crowded around her head. Daisy looked up to see a forest of dicks above her. She reached up with her hands and started grabbing and groping each in turn. One was Tom's, still rock-hard.

"Yeah Daisy, we're all on Viagra. We're going to be getting our money's worth." Andre started to slowly fuck her, causing Daisy to rock back and forth, her tits revolving in figure-eights. Tom admired Daisy's glistening visage. He got an idea. "Guys, let's... let's all make Daisy our bukkake whore!"

Daisy wondered "Boo-cock-ee? What's that?" but all thoughts vanished as someone turned her head, inserted his cock into her mouth, and started to thrust. She started to understand the "cock" part. at least. Her hands gripped two other dicks. She lost herself to the rocking rhythm and the wanton feel of two dicks sliding in and out of her body. Andre was going nice and slow, letting her pussy expand to take his length and girth. She loved it. And in her new position the guys pretty much did all the work, taking turns fucking her face for a minute or two, after which her head would be turned to the other side and someone else would rotate in.

Andre started to bottom out and Daisy never felt so fulfilled. Her tits were rotating in big circles now as he made deep, long, and swift strokes. He threw her legs up over his shoulders and the room was filled with the sound of his heavy black balls slapping against her ass. Daisy writhed and squeeled around the cock in her mouth. She was pleasuring two more guys by rubbing her hands up and down their spit-slick shafts. Most of the cum had oozed off her face into her hair or been smeared up by a wayward cock trying to get into her mouth. Judging by the tense expressions on his buddy's faces, Tom figured she was about to get another large dose. Prior to her encounter last week she was strictly a spitter. Now that seemed purely Puritanical. She still didn't like the taste but realized she couldn't wait to get smothered.

Andre reached underneath Daisy's bucking hips and grabbed her ass in a tight grip. He thrust hard and it was too much for Daisy, she couldn't breathe right with a cock in her mouth, so she let it spring out and just relaxed her head, panting "Oh! Oh! Oh!" over and over. Amazingly the guys left her mouth alone and stroked their own dicks, the ones closest to her rubbing their cockheads on her cheeks or tits but most content to watch the spectacle of Andre fucking the shit out of this white girl. Andre hefted Daisy up by her ass, arching her back, and incidentally letting his splayed fingers inch a little closer together toward her asshole. Her juices flowed down, slickening her entire ass and crevice. He was really into it now, fucking from his hips, and Daisy was almost delirious with lust. Her hands clutched dick spasmodically. She would toss her head side to side and briefly suck cock before going gasping for air.

Finally Daisy's ass slipped far enough down that Andre's pinky fingers touched Daisy's asshole. He paused, and with a final deep thrust he jammed his slick pinky finger into her butt and buried his entire long dick to the hilt in her pussy. Daisy's eyes popped wide open. Her mouth popped wide open too, but no sound came out. Andre held himself in, buried, for a second, then ground around, causing his huge cock to revolve in her dripping pussy. The finger in her asshole slipped in and out slowly. Daisy's entire body shook and her lungs inflated and she screamed and shuddered in orgasm. Andre's knees buckled as he began unloading into her clutching cunt. One of the newcomers, then another, then another climaxed in succession until all four were spurting. As each guy came he shouldered his way in to dump cum onto Daisy's face. Her mouth was locked wide open emitting ecstatic epitaphs so the guys aimed there, more often then not missing horribly and coating her cheeks, forehead, nose, and neck. Still, with so much volume her mouth was quickly filled literally to overflowing, finally silencing her. She tried to moan again as aftershocks hit her but she succeeded only in gargling the white pool of communal spooge.

She swallowed what she could, then locked her legs around Andre and lifted her head slightly to stare him in the eyes, impaling herself even deeper as she felt hot shots continue to cascade onto her face from the gathered throng. She let the rest of the cum in her mouth flow out the sides, absolutely coating her cheeks in twin waterfalls. Rick and one of the blowjob guys took places on either side of her head, stroking their hard dicks. Daisy's eyes focused long enough for her to see that they had glazed looks: they were close to cumming.

She huffed as Greg suddenly straddled her upper body and rubbed his dick on her slick chest. She pushed her small boobs together and he began fucking her tits. Rick leaned in and dipped his dick into her spoogey mouth, then she sucked the underside as he slid his dick back and forth in a sawing motion. The other guy rubbed the head of his dick on her slick cheek and forehead, watching the spectacle.

Greg thrust faster and faster. Daisy leaned forward to watch Greg and the guys on her sides sat back and stroked their dicks in anticipation. Greg grunted, clutched her tits, and spurted a huge blast that hit square between the eyes. Blind, she felt rather than saw Greg lunge forward and shove his spurting dick into her mouth. Her head was pushed back into the bed as Greg shuffled up and straddled her face, buried his dick to the balls, and just unloaded. Daisy didn't even try to swallow; she just relaxed her muscles and let him shoot right down her throat. Someone, she couldn't see who, couldn't hold back and spurted shot after shot onto her forehead and hair while Greg still had his dick down her esophagus; the guy even came in her ear. Greg stayed plunged deep and she felt another cascade of cum explode all over the other side of her face, sealing her lips around the dick in her mouth. Throughout the whole thing Andre kept his rockhard dick sliding in and out of her spasming cunt, causing his cum to pump out onto her inner thighs and down her ass where his pinky was still inserted, also causing an avalanche of followup orgasms to well up in her.

The orgasms and lack of oxygen must have made her pass out for a second. The next thing she knew, she felt oddly empty because there were no dicks in her. No dick pumping her pussy. No dick in her mouth. Her fingers weren't curled around cock. She wearily reached up and scooped the cum from her eyes, smearing it down her cheeks, then--to test if the guys were still around--into her mouth. Based on the cheering (oddly muffled because she had only one clear ear) they were still around. She scooped and sucked some more cum from her face until finally she could see again. Despite her efforts, her face was still completely smothered. Daisy giggled as she thought of how it felt *exactly* like a "facial" treatment she had once received at a fancy spa. Her mouth was gooey; she couldn't even remember tasting anything other cum in her entire life. She looked down. Her tits, still red with hand marks from the constant groping, were likewise smeared in reproductive fluid. Her pussy was swollen, with a steady trickle of cum flowing out that tickled her ass. She blushed under her white mask--that was the first time anyone had touched her there, and wow, did she like it.

She looked at the guys. They were flushed. Every single one had a dick slick with her saliva or pussy juice, and every one was still rock hard. Tom, as usual, took control. "Okay guys, we've had our fun and everyone by now knows that Daisy is the best cocksucker in the state. Now let's give her something back. Let's fuck her. Really fuck her." Daisy trembled in excitement. Tom sat on the edge of the bed, facing the dresser. Someone helped Daisy up and she turned to straddle Tom. Tom instead turned her back around so she too faced the dresser. "Well, you still have to suck dick..." he explained as he sat her down in his lap.

Daisy reached down and grabbed his dick to guide it in. Her legs were a little unsteady though, and she sat down suddenly--right onto his dick with her asshole. It only pressed against, didn't go in, but she gave a little shout and jumped back up. Tom guided her down again. This time she shoved his cock into her warm and oozing cunt. She gyrated happily, filled once again, and let Tom lift her up and down.

Someone laid a towel on the dresser and sat down on it, so she leaned forward, grabbed him at the base, and popped that guy's dick into her mouth. It seemed the appropriate thing to do, perfectly natural to suck dick while getting fucked surrounded by wanking strangers. She closed her eyes and moaned happily.

There was a knock at the door. Daisy didn't even bother to stop, she just kept on fuckikng and sucking in plain view to the entire hallway. So she heard rather than saw this exchange.

Greg: "Yeah?"

Male voice: "Er...."

Greg: "Look, we're a little busy here."

Daisy: "Mmmmmph..."

Male voice: "Uh, can I borrow your, uh, ice bucket?"

Greg: "Aren't you that guy who looked in before?"

Male voice: "Um..."

Daisy: "Mmmmmpmh"

Greg: "Look, if you want in, it's $500."

Male voice: ".... sorry?"

Greg: "Five hundred dollars to fuck this hot chick."

Tom: "Mm! Mm! Mm! Hey! And--Mm!--he has to bring his--Mm!--wife!"

Male voice: "My... my wife?"

Tom: "Or whoever--Mm!--that babe was!"

Male voice: "My.. my.. what? Are you serious?!"

Greg: "See you later."

Door: Slam.

Daisy giggled around the cock in her mouth. That poor man must have got an eyeful. With only one cock to focus her blowjob efforts upon she was really giving her guy the treatment. With one hand she stroked his dick in time with her mouth, with the other she caressed his balls. She hefted the nutsack, then popped the dick out of her mouth and gave his entire length a lingering lick. "Your balls are heavy again." She looked the guy in the eye as she licked him again. "I don't even know your name and I licked your dick right in front of that dude at the door." Another long lick from nuts to tip. "You've probably already shot your hot, thick cum all over my face." Lick. "And I'm going to make you do it again!"

With that she shoved his cock into her mouth and sucked him to the balls. She sucked hard for a second, then just when she felt it start to twitch she pulled off and pressed it against her cheek as she pumped with her fist and clutched his nuts. The two held that pose for a second, then she trailed her pinky on the guy's butt. She laughed out loud as the poor guy erupted cum all over the right side of her face. She let him finish in her mouth, loudly swallowing for the entire room's benefit. When he was done she let him slip out of her pouting lips, leaned back against Tom's pumping body, and daintily sucked her fingers clean before calling "Next?"

Tom answered by lifting her up with his hands. She got the idea that he wanted her off and stood up a little, but he held her in place with one hand while gripping his slick dick in the other. He then pulled her down. She lowered herself. Again, Tom made a mistake and poked her ass. She tried to reposition but Tom made it clear: it wasn't a mistake. Feeling utterly naughty, she let him gently lower her asshole onto his hard cock.

The other guys saw what was happening and started to holler. Daisy really wasn't sure about this but she was driving the guys wild. She pushed down and felt her butt open just a little. Her juice was flowing from her cunt, slicking Tom's dick. She pushed again, and again, and millimeter by millimeter her ass was fucked for the first time.

She didn't know if she liked it or not, aside from the sheer audacity of it and for the effect it was having on the guys. Tom slid his hands up her body and cupped her tits and pinched her nipples, which helped, but her pussy felt very empty. Tom slid his ass off the edge of the bed and settled onto the ground, leaning against the bed for support as he ground into Daisy's butt. From beneath her he called out "Somebody fuck her!"

Daisy's pussy clenched in surprise. What did he say? But sure enough a guy--she thought it might be one of the other guys she blew earlier while Rick fucked her--knelt down between Tom's splayed legs and started rubbing his dick on Daisy's slit. She leaned back onto Tom, her head just a little higher than the edge of the bed. The guy experimentally stuck his dick in her twat. Daisy shuddered. It was tight, and she was sure the guy could feel Tom's hard dick in butt. The guy didn't recognize that or was lost in the warmth and wet of her pussy because he started to fuck her with short, deep strokes. At first Daisy felt like she was about to throw up, or that she was about to really have to go to the bathroom, but the dual stroking and especially the dick in her pussy replaced those uneasy feelings with pleasure. Deep pleasure. She was filled like never before. She relaxed and explored the new feelings, felt her tits harden. She closed her eyes and moaned, draped her arms over the man fucking her cunt. It felt goood. She leaned her head back and wasn't really surprised when someone shoved his dick into her mouth.