Daisy Expands Her Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She briefly popped open her eyes--it was Rick--and lazily sucked on the dick. Fucked by three men at once! This must be some kind of record. She reached out and made clutching motions with her hands and two guys got the message. "Now I'm pleasuring *five* guys!" Daisy thought, her eyes rolling up in her head as she jerked two cocks, two other dicks worked inside her, and Rick's balls slapped against her chin. "I wonder if I can squeeze a guy between me and Rick: someone to fuck my tits..."

Just then whoever was fucking huffed and puffed and Daisy felt hot streaks of cum launch into her pussy. It felt unnatural to not have the cum on her face or body. The guy thrust hard once, twice, then pulled out. A wave of warmth flowed out, onto Tom's dick, to be driven up into her ass by his pistoning. Daisy reached up and pulled Rick's dick out of her mouth, kissed it, and tugged it down toward her cunt. Rick dropped to his knees and easily slipped into her lubricated hole. She moaned, feeling the pressure build, and ground on Tom's pole. "Come on guys, give me more cock to suck. I need your cum on my face." She played to a fantasy: "Fuck me and cum on me and show that guy and his wife how you fuck!" She shoved one of the dicks in her hand into her mouth, then grabbed someone else and started jerking him off.

She felt like a total whore, out of control. She swirled her tongue around and got to work. The guys were more disciplined now that they'd all cum at least once, and the fucking was slower and more sensual. But one by one they filled her pussy, dumped their loads on her face. Her well-loosened pussy was soon overflowing with the mingled spooge of many men and her face had a fresh coat of cum. After 30 or 40 minutes only three guys remained unspent: Andre in her pussy, some guy with his dick in her mouth, and the stalwart Tom still in her hot ass.

There was a knock at the door. A somewhat unsteady knock.

The triple fucking continued unabated as someone answered. Her view blocked by the guy fucking her mouth, Daisy heard:

Greg: "Yeah? Oh, holy shit!"

Male voice: "Um..."

Too-loud female voice: "We heard you guys were having a PARTY!"

Greg: "Come in, come in!"

The guy in her mouth stepped back and grunted, giving Daisy a view. What she saw as new jets of cum splashed into the side of her face and matted hair:

The man of the couple, hands stuffed in his pockets, a big boner straining his dress pants, looking sheepish as his obviously very, very drunk wife shrugged off an overcoat. Before an errant spurt shut her eyes Daisy saw a blonde with a prim hairdo coming undone a little, dressed in a white satin nightgown that reached almost but not quite to the bottom of her pussy--which was bare to the room. Big, round, heavy, tits--what Daisy recognized as a guy's fantasy ideal of tits--swayed under the fabric. Big hard nipples caused the satin to drape prettily.

Daisy felt Andre slip out of her loose cunt. "Good thing you arrived, this whore's too loose even for me!" As Daisy scooped cum from her eyes she heard the drunk woman exclaim "Wow, look at that big black dick! I guess it's true what they say, huh Paul?"

Daisy cleared her eyes and saw Paul, the husband, blush even as he couldn't tear his eyes from Andre's enormous tool. It dripped cum fresh from Daisy's overflowing pussy. There was a pause, no one seemed to know what to do, so Daisy, bouncing on Tom's dick still in her ass, commanded "You there: bitch! You talk tough but let's see you suck that black dick. Come over here and suck my pussy juice off it--suck off the cum of this roomful of guys. Let's see what you can do."

The blonde wobbled over right beside Daisy and dropped unceremoniously to her knees. She smiled drunkenly at her husband, then Andre grabbed her head and turned it toward him. He thrust forward but the woman was too unsteady; he kept missing and smearing his juicy cock on her face. She shrieked and giggled, until Andre finally oriented her and plunged his dick right between her richly-lipsticked lips. She made a muffled noise and tried to pull away but Andre held her steady. Then Daisy saw the woman's cheeks hollow as she sucked the slime from the black dick in her mouth. Everyone heard a loud swallow. Then the woman reached up and clutched Andre's dick (as much for support as anything else) and started to move her head back and forth.

Other guys started crowding around, Viagra and Peter North pills working their magic. Andre wasn't greedy and popped the woman off his dick and turned her head so she could service his friends, sucking their dicks clean. But he always returned her mouth to his own engorged tool. Her big heavy tits swayed under the fabric; Daisy could see the smooth sides through the armholes. It was incredibly erotic. Tentatively she raised a hand and placed it on the woman's shoulder. The woman's eyes were closed in drunken bliss. Daisy let her hand slide down the back of the satin nightgown, all the way down until she cupped the woman's ass. She'd never touched another girl like this before. She was turned on again, and she suddenly wanted cock. But not just any cock.

"You." she called to the husband, not taking her eyes off the sight of the slutty drunk woman she was groping. "Come here. Come here and fuck me in front of your wife while she sucks everyone's dicks."

The guy headed over uncertainly.

"Drop your pants. Get out your dick." She looked at him. "And fuck me." The guy undid his belt and let his pants drop to the ground. His cock was straining wildly. He clearly liked watching his wife suck strangers' cocks. This set Daisy up a notch. She panted as she squirmed on the dick in her ass. "Get over here and fuck me. Fuck my wet pussy." She grabbed a random cock and started sucking it, taking it out only to order the guy "Fuck me. I want you in me. I want you fucking me while I watch your slut wife suck dick. You got her drunk and tricked her into coming back here; let's watch the show."

The guy knelt down in the large wet spot between Rosie's legs. His dick was pretty big, to Daisy's delight. With her free hand she grabbed it and rubbed the head against her pussy lips. Wetness instantly coated the head and ran down the length. Daisy massaged this in, then tugged him forward. The guy centered himself and easily thrust deep inside, all the way to the balls, and began stroking. He then looked away and didn't take his eyes off his wife. Daisy spat out the cock in her mouth and spanked that guy in the ass toward the wife and watched to.

She saw what she guessed by now was a bukkake.

The guys, starting with Andre, absolutely used the drunk wife. When Andre started to cum he pulled his dick out. She opened her eyes in confusion and dropped her jaw to welcome him back in but Andre just unloaded point blank all over her face. She yelped and squirmed but the other guys were too crowded around--each time she turned her head she banged into a dick--she had no room to dodge. Despite the previous decoration in and on Daisy, Andre still had a ton of cum and deposited it all on the pretty wife's face.

She sputtered and spat, sobering up a little. "What the fuck?! Why did yomphl" whatever she was wondering would have to go unanswered as Greg stuffed his dick into her mouth. She struggled for a second but then someone kneeling behind her started to rub her pussy, and maybe she remembered that compared to Daisy she still looked like a good girl. Greg fucked her mouth a little then took her hands and planted them on two other guys. A fourth guy, the guy rubbing her pussy, laid down on the floor. He grabbed her ass and moved her until she stepped over, straddling him. He then thrust up and into her. She paused, opened her eyes, saw her husband fucking Daisy for all he was worth, and settled down on the strange dick. She was haunched on her heels and was fucking that guy as much as he was fucking her. She gasped from dick to dick, trading off and switching blowjob subjects as good as Daisy.

But she didn't have Daisy's experience. Each time someone busted a nut she was caught off guard, sometimes choking if the cock was deep in her mouth, sometimes jerking a guy off onto the side of her head while her cheeks were hollowed sucking another guy. Her pretty nightgown was soon spattered with large wet drops of cum, causing portions of the soaked fabric to stick to her tits as they swayed from the fucking below.

"Wow, your wife is a real whore." Daisy commented loud enough for the other woman to hear. She turned to face Daisy and locked eyes, causing the dick in her mouth to lewdly poke out the side of her cheek. "I bet if she worked for me we could make a killing, fucking guys." She looked at the man fucking her. One of the men fucking her. "Would you like that? Would you like to greet her when she came home, purse full of money and pussy full of cum?"

The husband responded by thrusting faster into her loose cunt.

"How about it, slut? Want to suck dick for money? Instead of your husband getting you drunk so he could watch these guys use you as a cum dumpster, want to get some cash for those cocks? Are you a whore, whore?" Daisy's teasing was turning her on, her words given an odd cadence by the dicks thrusting into her from below. She reached over and slipped her hand into the armhole of the nighty, cupping the woman's heavy tit. It was moist with sweat and cum. She teased the nipple, surprised at the shiver of excitement it caused in both her and the wife. She'd never had a bi experience, and while she thought women were beautiful, she'd never thought them as sex objects. But that's what this wife was, with her big beautiful tits, large eyes, blonde hair matted with cum, slick face filled with hard cock. Daisy moaned. The guy in the blonde's mouth yelled and tried to pull out but the blonde grabbed his ass and held on, pinning the cock in her mouth, keeping her eyes locked on Daisy as she loudly gulped, gulped, gulped down his entire load. She let the cock slip out and smirked. Daisy smirked back. "Nice job honey, but that guy's come in me like three times already."

The only guys who hadn't come since these new arrivals dropped by were the husband, the latest guy fucking the wife, and the amazing Tom. Daisy felt a rush of heat as she pulled the husband out of her loose cunt by the dick and stood him up. She pressed his dick all over her face, smearing cum and juice all over, then ordered "On your knees, bitch. Lick my pussy." the blonde leaned forward and crawled between Daisy's legs. The guy fucking her got on his knees and oriented himself behind. "Suck that cum. Eat me out while I blow your man!" The blonde paused, uncertain, with her face inches above Daisy's steamy cunt. It truly was a mess, awash with semen, with Tom's big dick fucking her asshole right below. Daisy put her hand on the back of the wife's head and simply shoved her face right into the goo. The guy behind her plunged in at the same time, fixing the wife in place. Daisy didn't feel anything at first, then what might be a tongue--her pussy was just too desensitized. But she could hear the blonde lap and gulp and slurp and feel her head move under her hands. Daisy sucked the husband's dick into her mouth and tasted what the blonde must taste: a tangy soup of mixed fluids. She sucked him down hard, cupping his balls, and shivered when she felt the woman's tongue find her clit. The fucking strokes of the guy behind drove the woman's face into her pussy, her jaw rubbed against the tender area right above where Tom's dick piledrived into her ass. The woman shifted and by Tom's groans Daisy could tell she was sucking and licking his slimy balls. It was too much; Tom roared and pumped jet after jet of hotness up into Daisy's ass. As soon as he was set off the woman instantly shifted back up and latched onto Daisy's clit. Daisy howled around her mouthful of dick as the orgasm that had been building in her for over an hour finally erupted. She shook from deep down, all over, sending drops of cum flying like a wet dog. It set off the other two guys and Daisy drifted into delirium to the familiar feel of hot cum splashing all over her face.