All Comments on 'Daisy Refined Ch. 02'

by tickledkitty

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
MORE!

it CANT end like that!! OMG MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! I LOVE THIS STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I was..

expecting another chapter, a longer, angst-filled installment before the final reconciliation. But it's just the masochist in me, lol. I would have liked some crying jag moments and dramatics before the kiss and make up part. lol As it is, it's a very well-written romance. It tugged at my heartstrings, but it was short, so it wasn't enough to make me teary-eyed. lol Thanks for writing and best regards to you.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 16 years ago
Wonderfully romantic

without being overy done. I loved the ending. You really have a way with romance.

CaseyLynn326CaseyLynn326almost 16 years ago
Good story

I agree, another chapter would be nice.

MarshAlienMarshAlienalmost 16 years ago
I agree

with all of your new friends. A wonderful story, exquisitely told. Your future is obviously in writing romance.

bluebellbluebellalmost 16 years ago
You know what they say

About always leaving them wanting more. It makes people hungry. Stand-up job with this whole thing, my friend. Warm and excellent. Oh, and I want a cat named Fussbudget now...

jomarjomaralmost 16 years ago
A biker chick, huh.

Does Daisy have a tattoo, or is that in chapter three? At the rate this is going can eXcessica be far behind? Well done, TK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

What a wonderful and beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
An underrated story...

Heart warming and nicely done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bravo

A lovely heartwarming story. I really enjoyed your style of writing. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unfinished Love Story

Add another chapter, please....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
John is a bastard!

Whatever happened to his marriage vows: in sickness and in health! John caused Donna's mental state when he told her that she was a fat slob! John tells Daisy that he only likes a "little" meat on his women so he must of had some other skinny women before Daisy which pissed Donna off and resulted in her mental problems. John was not a good husband. John was a weasel. I have met bastards like John all of my life. When they are away from the wives, they sweat talk innocent women into their beds with lies!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

He can still get a divorce. He can petition to become her guardian of allow the children to do it giving them money.

Daisy needs to make amends with her family including her ex husband.

LeeinFloridaLeeinFloridaover 3 years ago
Oh my, such emotion

It just jumped off the page! You actually touched my heart.

Schlouis57Schlouis578 months ago

Très compliquée à lire et à comprendre. Je suis très déçu d'avoir perdu mon temps car je m'attendais à de la ROMANCE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous