Dale Carnegie Course

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grunted, juices pouring out of her steaming slit now, the lubrication serving to expedite full impalement. "But I'm gonna try."

I withdrew, readying for the next insertion, grasping my eight-and-a-half inch rod tight in my grip.

"Irresistible force meets immovable object," I whispered to Myra, entering her slowly once again, kicking her legs together tightly so that I could penetrate her more deeply from a different angle, this time so that my cock lurched upward, rubbing against her upper vaginal wall, my dick ultimately reaching her spongy g-spot. She shuddered and nearly collapsed onto the table with a violent orgasm, this one even more prolonged and animated than the first.

I pumped eight or nine thick loads of semen into Myra's hot Texas cunt, each one accompanied by a shriek of unadulterated pleasure from Myra, who came for the third time.

Brought back from semi-consciousness by the honking of a horn outside, we looked out the window to see that not only was the driver of the truck outside applauding in appreciation, but there was a pretty middle-aged woman in running attire gazing at the window from the small patch of grass next to the shrubbery. She, too, bore witness to our semi-public 'sexcapade', and her ample chest heaved in arousal.

Myra propped herself up on one elbow and gave the spectators another one of her patented thumbs-up.

She turned to me, her sculpted torso covered in perspiration and my cum, and kissed me, for the first time. "Let's see how many people we can fuck in front of during this last-day-and-a-half while we're here, shall we?"

"Let's make Dale Carnegie proud of our ability to 'Win Friends and Influence People', sound like a plan?"

She walked towards the bathroom, my eyes admiring that incredible, kickboxing ass that I so wanted to explore next. "Let's take a shower. Fuck my crunches, for now, they can wait."

She licked her lips. "I want to suck that cock for my next morning workout. C'mon."