Dale's Special Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now," Pam grunts, "that's good pussy."

Groaning, she collapses on the floor. A huffing Pat lay flat trying to regain breath. A set of large breasts rock with the short gasps. Dale falls forward just spent. The three lay silently filling the room with uncontrolled panting.

"You've got a great dick, Tiger," Pat complements rolling over to cuddle. "I hope we can meet your sister soon."

"I think that can be arraigned," Dale remarks holding Pat closer.

"What's her cunt look like?" Pam asks snuggling on the other side.

"Thinly covered with blond hair, pink and pretty," the incestuous brother describes.

"White girl pussy," Pat coos, "I love the taste of vanilla."

"An' she loves chocolate," Dale responds with a grin.

It was one hot afternoon. He entered searching for a magazine of names. Instead another trip into the world of incest sex happens.

With a satisfied grin, he doesn't complain.

12