Dale's Special Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dale hops off the climaxing woman. It gives the pleasure-tortured aunt an open view of the sexually driven niece. Lynda works the quivering cunt expertly.

The dildo's maximum vibration is very effective. Lara twists and bounces as if epileptic. The head shaking blond gushes breaths. She humps the sex tool madly.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Lara wails insanely.

The hot, young blond teases more. She pauses as the climaxing aunt bucks blindly. The vibrator then pulled back. The toy goes from the wet twat and to a pink asshole.

"Oh God! Oh God!" the ecstasy driven Lara shouts as the tool screw into the puckering asshole, "You teasin' bitch!" She huffs, 'You goddamn teasin' bitch!"

Then Lynda leans forward and licks the engorged clit. The cunt's muscles tonic. Lara nearly levitates off the bed.

Suddenly Lara savagely shoves Lynda back. The vibrator is pulls from the niece's hand. It goes flying across the room. The sex hazed aunt pants deeply causing a set of large titties to heave marvelously.

Lynda expression is one of puzzlement. What the lustful older woman is going to do next is a mystery. Had she gone too far? Did Lara actually become crazed with lust?

Lara smiles while regaining control of breathing. Then the mature, curvy legs open wide. A wet, blond haired crotch is in total view.

"No more toys, darlin'," she says in a pant, "Love me with your mouth. Give me a lovin' a tongue lashin' supreme."

A gentle hand is placed Lynda's head. Long fingers lovingly stroke the long, golden blond tress. A set of well-manicured hands gently pulls the girl's head back to the wet and open cunt. The model digs in heels and arches the glistening pussy at the stripper's mouth

"How can I say no to my favorite aunt?" Lynda quips leaning down between the long, glistening legs.

A pink, darting tongue plunges into the slippery twat. Love juices quickly oozed out. It laps faster catching the escaping fluid.

"That's it, Honey," Lara hisses as passion rises, "Eat your old aunt cunny completely." A hot pussy pushes back onto Lynda's lips. "Do me right an' I'll cum hard for ya."

Totality absorbed in the act of lesbian love, the niece probes hard into the aunt's quivering hole with a lusting tongue. A protruding clit is captured between teeth and is sucked recklessly.

"Now you're doin' me right!" Lara yells hoarsely, "Now you got my juices churnin'!"

Lara jerks and bucks passionately. The mature cunts muscles and tense with contact. She is panting in blind ecstasy.

Delighted by her aunt's wild reactions, Lynda holds on forcefully to the writhing ass. A nervous tongue lashes furiously. She is aiming to make the older relative cum hard. The wish is to make the woman scream for mercy.

"I'm ready to cum, baby!" Lara groans in a hushed voice. "Stick your finger up my slit an' finger fuck me!" The model legs lift off the sheets. "Suck an' lick my cunt raw!"

Lynda pulls closer to Lara's crotch. The wet and open love hole is attacked unrestrictedly. Ruby lips press deep onto the oversensitive pussy lips.

Dale could no longer see Lynda's tongue. It is hidden in the recesses of the Lara's. The dildo might be gone but his sister is still in total control of the lovemaking.

"Goddamn! Goddamn!" Lara bellows uncontrollability. The accommodating legs rise higher. "Yes, baby, yes! That's the way!" The sex driven aunt lustfully orders, "Keep suckin', woman! I wanna cum harder this time!"

Feeling of the hot luscious flesh and stimulating love nectar, sends lesbian thrills deep into her soul. The lust driven Lynda wraps arms tightly around her aunt's hips. A golden blond head presses even closer into the wet and sweet pussy. The younger woman sucks and licks without a thought of quitting.

"Oh you wonderful cunt eater!" Lara cries into the room, "Ya really know how git a girl off!" She orders with a humping ass, "Make me cum again!"

The woman twists and contorts under the loving assault. She has a look of a woman possessed by a demon. Lynda's head is stabilized with trembling hands. Lara presses roughly.

"I'm cummmmmmmmin'!" she shrieks wildly, "I'm explodin' with juices!" The fine hips higher as a final orgasmic wave arrives, "Eat all of me! Make me raw!"

She then falls flaccid. Lara lay motionless. Lynda remained between the wet legs. Both are breathing heavily.

Lynda lifts her head licking Lara's juices off her lips, saying, "That is pretty damn good for a first time."

Petting Lynda's hair and giving an adoring smile, Lara quips, "I can't wait to for the second time."

Lynda rolls from between Lara legs. While looking at Dale a grin comes to the beautiful face. It shines with the hot aunt's love fluids.

Lynda spots her brother's raging hard on. It's time to see that beautiful tool in action. She wants to see her brother in their aunt's cunt.

"Next," she invites with a larger smile.

Dale wastes no time. Lara's legs are roughly opened. His head buries in the wet cunt.

It seems to be pinker and prettier than before. A hot tongue eagerly licks and laps the clit. It is anxiously nibbled and tweaked. A lusting nephew frenches the taboo cunt deeply.

"Ohmygod!" Lara moans, "You children ain't givin' your ol' aunt a chance to rest."

"Ya need no rest," Lynda states replacing Dale over Lara's face. "You're a peeking tom whore who has the perfect body to fuck!"

Lara pulls the slender hips down. A hungry tongue goes deep into the warm cunt. Dale could hear the sweet sounds of his sister's wet pussy being eaten. He is even harder now.

Lara hadn't recovered from the lesbian lovemaking. Yet the woman is more than ready to cum again. Hips move in conjunction with the tongue action. A dark pink cunt is already wet and it is becoming wetter with each lick.

"Oh God!" Lara's muffled voice shouts into Lynda's cunt. The lustful aunt doesn't stops sucking the niece's wet pussy.

Firm hip gyrations increase as a nephew sucks and bites deeper on the experience cunt. The sensations have the aunt ready to climax again. Too weak from Lynda's tongue, the older woman is unable to hold back.

"I'm cummmmin'!" she announces with bucking hips. "Oh sweet jezzus! I'm gonna explode!"

It is the wettest climax he had has ever experience. Juices flow over a darting tongue and into a waiting mouth. Dale couldn't suck all of the fluids. He drinks as much as possible.

What couldn't be drank runs down his chin and between the aunt's ass cheeks. The warm fluids seep onto the sheets. The forbidden love juices taste fantastic!

Then a stiff young cock is inches from the taboo older cunt. He leans into Lynda and plays with the surgically enhances rack.

"My lovin' brother gettin' ready to fuck another cunt?" Lynda gasps leaning back into him.

"My lovin' sister enjoying getin' eaten?" Dale asks back kissing a long neck.

"Yes," she moans, "Take me to the fantasy I've always wanted." She calls out rubbing a hot cunt over Lara's mouth, "Gawd! Give me strength to cum all night long!"

A very hard cock shoves deep into Lara's cunt. The virginal muscles tighten around the stiff shaft completely. The model's gorgeous legs wraps around the nephew's lower back.

"Ohhhh! Ahhhhh!" Lara moans pronouncedly, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me!"

"Oh god!" Lynda reacts to the sudden vibration against her pussy lips. "Oh eat me! Ahhhhhhhh!" she groans louder.

The three of them continue the sexual scene. An aunt sucking a niece's cunt and taking a nephew's cock in a quivering pussy. Brother and sister kiss and feel on each other's naked hot bodies.

Dale could feel sperm ready to erupt from the tight balls. Lara could feel it as well. A wet and sloppy cunt is pressed against him with each stroke. Rounded hips arch to take every inch of the incestuous invading shaft.

Juices seep out from around his cock. The fluids feel warmer with each climax. The sex driven bucks and twists to ensure the hot dick stays deep inside. With each retraction a greedy cunt follows to maintain the stiff shaft.

"Yes, my sweet aunt," Lynda moans, "Drink your niece's juices!"

Lara's tongue works the quivering pussy. She sucks and bites the clit and the lips. The hot young cunt presses back hard on the pleasuring making mouth.

"Hmmmmmmm!" Lara hums.

The kissing and nibbling of the wet cunt increase. Lynda gyrates in ways Dale had never seen. Lara is also a very experienced cunt lover.

Like a bolt of electricity the three of them tense with the climax.

"Your cunt is just too hot!" Dale screams, "I'm cummin' in you!"

"Auntie," Lynda screams into the room, "your mouth gettin' my cum! Suck me, Bitch!"

"Oh gawd!" Lara responds, briefly pulling a hungry mouth off the vibrating pussy, "You're the sweetest cunt I've ever tasted!" The assault her niece's willing cunt continues.

"I'm cumin'!" Dale yells, 'I'm cumin' hard into your cunt, bitch!"

"I'm there too!" Lynda shouts still bucking wildly on the aunt's face.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Lara's muffled sounds came from within the curvy legs.

Another louder and longer series of moans, squeals and groans fills the room. The trio of lust climax together. They are blinded with a sexual haze.

Both Lynda and Dale fall onto the bed. Lynda is on the left and Lara on the right. They are both beautiful women.

"I don't care what they say," Lara pants, "Gettin' fuck by family is wonderful."

"We share the purest love of all," Lynda professes giving loving stares to the pair, "Family loving."

The incestuous trio falls asleep. Bettie would wake them up in a few hours. The sexy Latina wife would soon make them to a quartet of family loving.

12