Dale's Special Family Ch. 12

Story Info
Melissa tells how she seduced cousin Josh.
4k words
4.53
49.6k
12
0

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa positions between Dale and Lynda. She smiles at the sexy siblings. They were ready for the tale.

This had taken place when I was married and living in San Diego, she begins, My husband and I wasn't getting along much. I know he was seeing other women. This was especially true when he went out of town on 'business trips'.

Josh had gotten an athletic scholarship a nearby college and needed a place to stay. My aunt, his mother, had called asking if he could stay with us. There was an offer to pay for Josh's food and rent if we would put him up.

My husband, being the greedy, self-centered bastard quickly agreed. It eased the financial burden and gave him more money to spend on the 'business trips'. Besides, my hot cousin and I had always been close. The thought of him being around was pleasant.

Josh had always been handsome. He was always attractive to girls. The man has dark eyes to die for. He always had an excellent body. Being a high school jock only improved that physique.

As I found out later there was another aspects of him that would be wonderful. It was that beautiful and talented ten-inch cock between a set of muscular legs. That dick would put me in Heaven countless of times in the near future!

With the arrival of Josh, my husband seem to have more 'business trips' to take. We got very close over those months. I was his 'date' for different school events and activities. He told me I was the preferred company since he hadn't the time to meet girls.

The 'dates' didn't stop at school activities. So, often Josh and I went out clubbing as a pair. It wasn't long before the group he traveled in was my social life as well. We were accepted as a couple on many occasions. I didn't realize until later my cousin never did anything to discourage that image.

The first time anything happened between us was just after my husband had left on a weeklong 'business trip'. It was mid-week and so Josh and I hadn't any plans to go out.

We settled in on the sofa and started watching a movie together. It was a chilly night, so I had gotten a blanket and covered us both with it. It didn't help the fact all I was wearing was a throng panties and a very loose nightshirt. My big cousin was only in a pair of undershorts. We often dressed like that in front of each other.

I was getting a bit sleepy and put my head innocently on his shoulder. He responded by putting a comforting arm around me. It was late and soon we were lying down while watching the VCR.

Josh was on his back. I was using his magnificent chest as a pillow. A comforting arm remained around me. I, without thinking, started running fingers lightly over the manly firm torso.

He responded by playing with my long hair and caressing my arm. The touches were feeling nice. I could hear his breathing pick up.

I looked up and into a set of dark eyes. They were sparkling. Without a word the invariable occurred when two caring people are alone and close.

My head moved towards him. We gently kissed. Automatically, it turns into a French kiss. Our tongues explore each other's mouths. Our hands roamed the other's body.

"We can't do this!" Josh rejects violently, breaking the kiss.

"Why not?" I yip, feeling somewhat frustrated.

"We're cousins!" He justifies, "Besides, you're married!"

At that moment I realized I had always seen my handsome cousin as more than a relative. The times I had secretly watched him masturbate should have revealed something. Hell! I would go out of my way to seek a peek at that big rod.

I remembered how after seeing that cock explode, I would go to my room and rub my cunny raw! A girl doesn't do that thinking of a man as a taboo relative. I really wanted him for more than a kin. I had secretly wished my handsome cousin between my legs.

"You know my old man," I passionately argue, "He's too busy bangin' some cheap bitch than being with me." I add, with a sarcastic note, "Hell! He's probably screwin' some cunt now!"

"That doesn't change the fact we're cousins!" Josh argues. He then reminds, "Let's not forget that such activity between relatives is strictly forbidden by the tribe!" He quickly insists, "If they found out we could be banished from the family!"

The words were logical but for some reason they didn't seem to be ringing with authority. It was then I apprehended why I thought that. It was where those dark eyes were looking.

My very loose nightshirt had fallen open. My beasts were exposed. Josh was checking my boobs out!

"You like what you see," I teased with a jiggle.

He looks away. I know that it was a trained response. My cousin wouldn't have stop staring if I had said nothing.

"Honey," I point out, moving closer, "You've always been the one man I could trust." Pressing up against a very muscular body I confess, "An' currently you've been the only man I enjoy bein' around all the time."

"But we're cousin," a nervous Josh reminds, "An' anything more than that would be wrong."

"The only thing that would be wrong is not exploring these feelings." With a middle finger playing with an earlobe, I quip, "Besides, I'm sure you're quite experienced when it comes to the fairer sex."

To my surprise, his face turns beet red. My admiration of his skills seemed to embarrass my sexy relative. It made me think that he might not be stud I believed.

Sitting back just a little, I quiz, "What is wrong, baby? Is there something I should know?"

"Well," he slowly confesses, "I haven't been with that many girls, Missy."

This was a surprise to me. I thought my big cousin was a normal high school jock. You know, getting the cheerleader pussy and tossing them away when done. Yet, he seemed to be saying something different.

"I don't' understand, baby," I puzzle, "Why or what keeps you from bein' the normal jock?" I speculate lightly, "You're not gay or somethin' like that!?"

Jerking up like being electrically shocked, he hotly denies, "No! Hell no! That's not it!"

"Then what the hell is it?" I promptly question, "What's keepin' you from bein' with the girls?"

"I don't want to continue this conversation," an uncomfortable Josh evades, "I just don't want to say anything more."

"Please, Josh," I urge, pressing back against him, "Please, tell me what's wrong."

"I don't think it is right for you to know," he says softly. "I really think we should drop this."

Feeling slightly perturbed at my cousin's aloofness, I demand, "Damn it! Tell me what this secret is!" Putting arms around a big neck, I remind, "We've always been able to talk about anything."

"We've never talked about this!" Josh steadfastly refuses, "An' I wish not to now."

"Nonsense!" I, being just as stubborn, refute, "I want to know why you're such'a pussy about women!" I add militantly, "An' I want to know now!"

A pair of dark eyes stared back helplessly. I could see a secret is on the verge of being revealed. It was time to push the issue. The desire to know was just it was is too strong.

"Tell me, Goddamnit!" I huff loudly, "I really want to know now!"

"They just weren't you," Josh admits hurriedly, "I've always thought you were the perfect woman an' they never were you."

To say I was stunned was an understatement! Here was this sexy, hot male relative that I had just realized taboo feelings for just admitted to having the same thoughts about me! This wasn't an accident! This was meant to be!

Then I thought about the last few months and how it all came about. I suddenly recognize that this living arraignment might not be a situation of convenience. I suspected some scheming had taken place.

"Tell me something, baby," I ask in a coo, "Who's idea was it for you to come an' stay with us?"

He remains mute. For such a large man, Josh was looking very boyish. In fact he was cute in a helpless way.

"Well?" I prod, "Who's idea was it?"

"Mine," he answers looking down. "I told my mom I wanted to come an' stay with you an' your ol' man."

I've never been a woman who was timid about going after a man! I had to have my handsome cousin now. The fact he was feeling about me the same way immediately dropped any societal boarders!

"Fuck what people might think!" I declare, pulling him to me, "We belong together!" I roughly press that big body to me, ordering, "Kiss me! Please kiss me deep an' hot!"

I guess the confession of the unnatural love allowed Josh to act on it. The kiss between us becomes hot and passionate. I could feel nervous hands slide up the back of my nightshirt. Our bodies grind while falling deeper into the lust of the moment.

Large hands trails my spine. They skim over my asscheeks. They are squeezed firmly.

"Oh God, Josh," I say in a pant, "Please don't stop." Between kisses I beg, "Please make love to me now.

The kissing becomes more passionate and deeper. Our tongues play a game of hot lust. Heavy breathing is sounded into the room.

"Yes, my beautiful cousin," Josh pants, "I do need you an' I have always loved you."

Without another word said, I set up. The loose nightshirt is jerked over my head. A pair of soft hands finds my large breasts and erected nipples.

"You're so gorgeous," Josh groans, "Perhaps, the most gorgeous woman I've ever known."

"Love me, Baby," I moan hotly, "Love me without any reservations. I miss a man's real love."

A hard cock pushes through the skimpy shorts. It presses into the damp crotch of my thong panties. It is up against a very aching pussy.

Josh's attention is on my full rack. A pair of tender lips sucks on my hard nipples making me wetter. I want to feel a taboo cock in me now.

I was then tenderly pushed onto my back. The throng panties suddenly are jerked away. His shorts follow. For the first time ever, we are completely nude in front of the other. The feeling is awesome and exciting.

The taboo hard cock is vulgarly pointing at me. The fact this was a forebidden act was making me hotter. I had to have my hunk cousin deep inside now.

"Omigod," I moan hotly, "That's the most beautiful cock I've ever seen."

"I can't imagine a more beautiful pussy, Honey," he responds breathlessly.

Lying next to me, a pair of probing fingers finds my wet clit. They twist and explore the ultra-sensitive skin. It sends chills up my body.

"Ahhhhhh," I automatically groan.

My hands gasped his head. I anxiously pull him closer. We kiss deeply. Our tongues again do a dance of lust.

I look into Josh's dark eyes. I can see doubt still exist. The idea this was still a forebidden act was foremost in his mind.

"Are'ya sure this is right?" Josh questions in a trembling voice.

"Oh baby," I respond huskily, "This is as right as anything we can do."

Again, another deep French kiss is done. Our tongues dart and twist together. Our bodies press even closer. A large and hard cock digs into my flat abdomen while my firm breasts press against his chest.

I capture the taboo harden cock with a nervous hand. The erection is firmly jerked with long, slow strokes. It feels warm and alive in my loving hand.

My soaked bald cunt is played with by an investigative left hand. Big fingers begin to probe an extended slit. The forceful touches excites an over sensitive cunt.

We both stare at the strong fingers moving into my quivering pussy. The technique has me even wetter. My cunt needs to be attended to.

"You're a good man, Josh," I whisper. Then looking down at the taboo stiff cock, I add,, "An' such'a big man." Rubbing up against him, I moan, "Touch it, Sugar." Spreading my thighs wider," I hiss, "Take my cunny now."

A middle finger slides up and down between a set of wet, glistening pussy lips. My breaths quicken. My hips move with the movement of the pleasure-making digit.

"Suck my tit, Baby," I groan arching a very ample rack upward, "Suck my titties hard."

"Gawd," he exclaims hotly, "they are such magnificent mounds!"

"Ooooooooo!" I moan loudly feeling my cousin's warm mouth inhale an erect nipple.

Josh teases and fingers my cunt slowly and methodically. My pussy has gotten wetter faster than I've ever experienced. I knew at that moment this was the man I have always needed.

"Do it, Baby!" I hotly gasp, feeling the digits go deeper. "Stick them in there!" I huskily order while yanking frenziedly on the stiff shaft, "Yes! Ohhh, fuck yes!"

The attention was on the fingers between my legs. I had been automatically jacking him off. I didn't realized how effective the masturbating was.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhgggg!" Josh groans loudly, "Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Suddenly a warm wet sensation splash across my forearm. It splatters over my belly. I knew I made my hunky cousin cum. It made me feel proud.

"Damn!" he exclaims in a loud groan, "No woman has ever made me cum so quickly!"

"Oh my sweet man," I coo, "Was it good?" I asks continuing to grip and pull the still rock hard shaft.

"Ohmigod yes, Honey," Josh moans planting little kisses on a large breast.

"My, my, baby," I sigh feeling the big finger go deeper, "Your sperm is over my belly."

The finger is extracted. A flat palm smears the gooey juices over my belly. A shy smile is given.

"Josh, I spread my legs for just anybody," I reveal in a soft voice, "To let any man touch me or put his cock inside, he's gotta be aware I think him special."

"You didn't need to say that, Cuz," Josh says in a whisper, "I know you're notta slut." He confesses softly, "I don't fall in love with low class bitches."

My heart speeds up. He just admitted being in love with me. I am realizing that the admission isn't too far away of how I am feeling.

As a gentle hand moves smoothly over his cheek and neck, I hotly say, "Do'ya wanna make my pussy happy?" With soft kisses on the broad chest, I mew, "Do'ya wanna love fuck me, Baby?"

"Yes!" Josh confesses loudly and wildly, "Ever since we were kids I've wanted to be up your cunt!" He explodes in a lustful shout, "I wanna be up to my balls in your pussy, Missy!"

The muscular body shifts higher on mine; I could feel his weight and his hard cock against my bare clit. I move my hand down to guide the taboo large organ into my pulsating cunny.

"Oh sweet Jesus," I groan as the hard cock slides across my quivering cunt lips.

Josh shoves the swollen head against my glistening pussy hole. I arch back against him. The large cock slithers inside me fully.

"Omigod!" I wail, "Oooooooooh sweet jezzus!"

My handsome cousin drives hard. He is completely enveloped in my tight wet pussy. It feels wonderful!

"Oh sweet fuck," I squeal blindly, "Fuck this bitch's cunny hard! My hips automatically gyrate with the pumpings. " Ram me into the floor!"

Josh fucks with slow even strokes. The hard cock goes deep with each repetition. This man is giving me love, not just lust. "Yes, baby," I hiss hotly, "You feel soooooooo nice."

"Ughhh!" he grunts, as my pussy tightens around that wonderful cock, "Oh Gawd yes!"

A set of large hips maintains the slow grinding. The thick cock drives deeper into me. My cunt adheres to the forebidden rod.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I groan soulfully, "Yesss, my lover, yesssss!"

My body quivers to the feeling of the pumping stiff rod. My pussy stringently holds onto the long thick cock shaft. My legs open more to accommodate the taboo tool.

Never has my cunt ever then this hot and tight. Josh fucks even faster. A pair of large balls slap against my trembling ass cheeks. With growing lust he pumps away. My handsome cousin is thrusting deep as possible.

"Oh God baby!" I shout wildly, "Cum for me!" With eyes closed and arching ass, I howl loudly, "Yes! Yes! Fill ya my pussy with your sweet cum!"

I could feel the big ball sac tighten. His cock stiffens telling me a river of sperm was heading my way. I knew within seconds a stream of loves juices would be spraying into my cunt!

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Josh roars as the first hot jet of cum erupts.

"Of all's that's holy!" I squeal blindly.

The sensation of feeling the forbidden hot cum splash into my vacillating womb was incredible! I involuntarily tense as a climax captures my body. I tremble uncontrollably.

"I love you, Melissa!" Josh proclaims insanely. "I've loved you since I could remember!"

"I love you too, baby!" I moan pushing back against the plummeting pelvis. "Perhaps, I've loved you just as long!"

"Do ya like my cum, Honey?" he growls, "It's my declaration of love!"

A second climax floods into my cunt. I open wider and bend higher to accept the hot love nectar. Blast after blast my cousin's sperm squirts into my pulsating cunt. "Yes baby," I moan in a loving tone, "I can feel the love in your juices!"

The words of acceptance increase Josh's lust. He thrust furiously inside of my pussy. The last of the forbidden cum emptied into me.

Josh falls onto the couch next to me. We were panting heavily and smiling. Our bodies had the sheen of sweat to show for the unlashed passions. We lie there and hotly kiss each other. Holding tight to one another confessions of long hidden love is given. At that moment there was not a single other person alive.

After regaining strength he leads me to my bedroom. I am placed gently on the bed. He crawls between my legs. That beautiful cock is hard again. It was the most perfect looking male tool I have ever seen. I knew that it was always meant to be in me.

"Let's do it again," I huskily invite opening a pair of sweat-covered legs.

He unhurriedly enters a still wet pussy. As he did my cunt grabs onto the rigid shaft and sucking it in. I am a bitch in heat that needs to please this man I love at all cost

"Stick it in me, please!" I squeal in a voice hoarse with excitement. "Shove it up my wet cunt an' fuck my brains out!" I blindly yell, "Gimme that lovin' only you can give me!"

Josh was ready. The taboo hard cock plunges deep. My legs immediately wrap around the full back.

"It's time for the true love," I moan in a whisper, "It's time for you to make me your lover!"

"I do love you, Missy," Josh confesses softly while a hard cock glides into my receptive love tunnel, "I love you more with each passing minute."

The taboo cock pumps with deep and easy strokes. My pussy muscles are a snug fit around the invading shaft. With each lunge my quivering cunt holds tightly.

"Love me Josh," I hiss, kissing and nibbling on a corded neck, "We were destined to be lovers." I profess in a groan, " We've the same passions. We've got the same blood coursin' thorough our veins!" I hump back on the pleasure making cock each time as it withdrawals, "We belong together!" My voice raises with the taboo sensations, "I love you more than any man!" I tighten my legs around his back, imploring, "Fuck me as long as you wish! Fuck me raw, please!"

"Move your knees so I can suck your tits," Josh hotly orders. "I love to suck big tits!"

"Yes, oh, yes!" I moan moving my knees to his sides. "Suck the damn things off!" Now ranting in a sexual bliss, I scream, "I don't care if this is incest! I'm fuckin' hot! I'm one hot fuckin' woman who loves her cousin's dick!"

The words bring down the societal walls. The tabooed lust comes flooding out. Our bodies shake with erotic desire. Our souls burn with sexual fervor. Josh leans forward and captures a dark hard nipple in a warm mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh, sweet lord!" I hotly profess, "That's the best tongue in the world!"

My handsome cousin shoves hips forward. Pushing a big, stiff cock deeper into my expanded sheath. The pounding of my titillating twat goes to the bottom with each repetition.

"Omigod!" I hiss, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

"You're a great fuck, Missy," Josh states hoarsely, "A fabulous pussy!"

"I'm all pussy, Baby!" My hips arch back for him to go deeper. "Fuck it hard! I love your cock! I love the idea that it's you fuckin' me!" My legs wrap tighter and higher behind his back. "Make me cum 'til I'm dry!!"

12