Dale's Special Family Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel Josh was too close to hold back. I was ready to cum as well. The passionate pace increases. The feeling causes legs instinctively open allowing him to drive deeper. I need to take in the hard, hot cock as much as possible.

"Yes! Now!" I yell aimlessly, "I'm ready to cum! Fuck me! Fuck your sexy woman!" I scream into the room.

"Yes I am ready too, Baby!" he screams, quickening the strokes. "I'm ready to cum!"

"Do it!" I command.

"Yessssssssss!" I'm cummmmmmmin'!" Josh shouts.

"Yesssssss! I'm cummin' too!" I shriek even louder.

We both twist and hump as the forbidden sperm explodes into my awaiting cunt. My juices come flooding back. We are climaxing together. We are cousins committing the ultimate act of taboo.

We collapse. We kiss and peck. We smile at the other. Josh knows that I had given him more than just pussy and ass, I had given myself.

I know the man who had made me climax wildly wasn't just fucking. He was giving love. Deep committed love.

Both of us are lovers. It didn't matter what anyone thinks. We know the other was perfect for them. We have found the one true love.

We continued to make passionate love all night. We fell asleep in each other's arms. Our legs entangled as our bodies didn't want to leave the other.

The next morning he kisses me awake. We talked a bit about what had happened. We confess our love for each other again.

That day was great. We had the apartment to ourselves. We enjoyed the day as honeymooners would.

Later, two of his buddies came over we played video games and drank. While they were there, Josh and I would sneak kisses at every chance. That night we made love again. Before falling asleep I set the alarm so that we would be sure to be in our own beds before my husband returns.

And so the affair with my cousin begins. We were making love everywhere. I couldn't stop spreading my legs for him.

The times my clueless hubby was gone Josh would be in my bed. He never had any idea what was going on under his nose. That arrogance made it easier to file divorce later on.

From that time one Josh always walked around with a hard on for me. My pussy would get wet just thinking of him. Our lust was insatiable.

She gives a girlish giggle adding, "We're definitely kissing cousins all the way."

"Well it's time for some brotherly love now, woman," Dale pulls her into his arms.

They were lying on their sides. The two of them facing each other. Her large breasts smash against his chest.

"An' some sister action as well," Lynda cuddles up behind Melissa.

The three of them begin feeling and kissing on the others. Dale could smell Melissa's cunt. She was ready. Then so was Lynda. Nothing-new there.

12