Dalton's Delights Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We watched it two more times that night cuddled together on the couch with Jenny between us, and she was so entranced with what she was seeing that she could hardly sit still. As you know Marcus she isn't very big and she was thrashing around with her legs drawn up and her hands shoved down in her crotch.

She would roll against me and then against Fred, spread her legs and then wrap her thighs around her hands on her puss, and I knew just what she was feeling in her excitement and that she was as hungry for sex as I always had been. I was so turned on too by what I was seeing, and remembering, that when Fred asked Jenny to strip for us, like the girlfriend was doing in one of the early scenes so he could film her, I let her do it.

She slid off the couch, and watching the girl in the film, shinnied out of her jeans and teased us with peaks at her little boobs under her T-shirt.

"Drop your panties," Fred urged and when I didn't stop her she started giving us peaks at her little butt-cheeks and then at her puss under her panties. Finally she shed them but she still had her T-shirt on that covered her butt when she slid back onto the couch.

With Jenny between us we watched the clip he'd just shot, and it was more like she was my girlfriend on that cruise than my daughter. I had my arm around her shoulder hugging her, and Fred has his around her waist, and then when the boy and the girls were doing their threesome he slid his hand over her shirt and began to play with Jenny's nipples.

I could feel the way she was arching her back and shoving her breasts up into his hand and I knew only to well the kind of pleasure he was giving her. Her face was flushed, her eyes bright with excitement and she looked so cute and happy that I had to kiss her cheeks. That's when she reached down and pulled her T-shirt out from under her butt so he could get his hand under it.

Fred slid his hand up her belly to her boobs lifting her shirt and uncovering her pussy, and when he told her to spread her legs she didn't hesitate to give him the same view of her sex that she gave you tonight Marcus. She pulled her feet up on the couch to open herself to his hand, and when he touched her clit she put her hand over his and began to masturbate her sex on it.

She had been masturbating for a long time and I never discouraged it. In fact Jenny and I had slept together for years before I met Fred, and since I was in the habit of giving myself an orgasm every night, it wasn't long before she was doing the same thing. We would cuddle spoon-fashion after I had come and I could often feel her fingering herself into two or three more orgasms before she finally dropped off to sleep, and sometimes I would play with her nipples to help her climax. It was just as natural for us to masturbate together as to eat breakfast, so when Fred told me to play with her nipples I did it. I took the hem of her T-shirt and lifted it off over her head so she was naked and I could really fondle her breasts. In no time at all she was totally roused and then he took her leg and laid it across his lap and told me to take her other one so that she was spread for his hand.

I couldn't believe how eager Jenny was to have him feel her sex and how quickly she threw herself into the act until I remembered that I was just the same at her age.... but that's another story.

Then he started to do something that made me draw the line, he stopped stimulating her clitoris, slid his finger down to her vagina and when he started to shove it in she lifted her pelvis to his finger. I could tell then that she was so roused by his fingering that she was ready to do anything he wanted her to. I grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"She's a virgin and she has to stay that way,' I demanded. 'You can play with her clit but leave her vagina alone! If you mess with her cherry we are out of here!' He could tell I really meant it. By then we were back to the place in his movie where the two girls were getting it on with the brother, and the sister had his penis out and was offering it to her girlfriend. We watched the girlfriend begin sucking the boy's cock and that's when he told me to open his fly and pull his penis out. Fred was as horny as I had ever seen him and I decided that a blow-job would be a good way to cool him off.

We changed positions so he was between Jenny and me, I pulled his penis out and started working it over with my mouth, but he didn't want me to suck it he wanted her to do it.

"Would you like to do that to me, Jenny?" he asked her.

"Do you want me to, mom?" she chirped looking down at me with this questioning look on her face.

"Do YOU want to Baby? You don't have to if you don't want to," I answered.

"I don't mind," she murmured and the next thing I knew she had her face down next to mine waiting for me to make the next move.

I have to tell you Marcus that Fred's was not the first erection Jenny had seen. We had a TV in our bedroom and one of our favorite bedtime treats was to crawl under the covers, snuggle down, watch a porn flick together, and then masturbate ourselves to sleep. So by the time I married Fred she had seen a whole parade of erections and blow-jobs, but she had never seen the real thing!

Now she was stretched out naked on the couch on her belly, resting her face in her hands and watching me work Fred's organ over with my hands and mouth while he fondled her cute little bare butt.

When I raised up at last to catch my breath, and his penis flipped out of my mouth, he slid his hand up to her head and pushed her face down to his cock. That's when she wrapped her little hand around his shaft and held him before her eyes.

He has an impressive circumcised organ and he takes care of it, keeping it clean and free of hair and Jenny was fascinated with what she was seeing. She looked up at me with this awestruck expression, her pretty mouth agape, and began to explore his shaft and glans with her fingers, and feeling his testicles with her hand. Then when she was satisfied with her fondling she said. 'Can I suck him mom?'

"Do you want to Baby?" I whispered taking his penis in my hand.

"We could take turns sucking him, like in the movie..." she giggled.

"Okay," I laughed offering her his cock. She leaned over and looking up into my eyes slid him into her mouth for the first time, and we spent the next half hour taking turns and teaching her how to give a really good blow job.

She had seen plenty of porno demonstrations but she took her time as if she was savoring the experience, and that's when I knew that my darling little daughter had a passion and talent for sex just like mine.

Fred was holding his orgasm off to prolong his enjoyment of the experience as long as possible. Jenny was well aware of what her mission was, and in that half hour she discovered just how to bring him to the edge of orgasm and hold him there while his fingers curled down between her buttocks to find her sex and fondle it.

She would suck and lick him for a while and then hand him off to me and I would show her just how he liked it, and then she would practice what I had just showed her on his cock. We traded him back and forth between us until he was so sexed up that he couldn't restrain himself any longer and he had his orgasm in her mouth.

She'd been sucking him with her eyes closed but when he came her eyes popped open, she gasped and gagged, flopped over on her back and caught her breath while he finished shooting his semen across her face and breasts. And then he took his fingers and fed his cum to us both. Jenny had seen all of this in the porno films so it wasn't a shock to her, it was just getting used to it herself that caught her off guard at first.

We lay together while she recovered and I thought about the situation. I knew Fred would be satisfied for a while after the great orgasm he'd just had, but I could also see that Jenny hadn't climaxed and neither had I, and I was feeling really sexed up. She was lying on her back fingering her sex and wiping the last of his cum off her tits.

"Do you want to orgasm Baby?" I whispered. She nodded, rose to her knees beside him, and began fingering her sex. I had never seen her do it like that before because we always did it under the sheets.

She was massaging her clit like mad and running her fingers back and forth over her pussy lips, her little boobs bouncing on her chest. Fred was watching entranced, her pretty face was rosy with flush, her dark eyes bright with excitement, her long brown hair flying about her bare shoulders, her head straining back as she strove to reach her climax. That's when he reached over lifted her leg across his chest and positioned her so she was straddling his face with her loins, and then he began licking her sex. I was amazed to see his organ begin to stiffen, and in a few minutes he was in full erection again. "Let me suck your tits, Jenny," he said. She slid back, dropped her breasts to his mouth and raised her butt over his cock. He began teasing her nipples with his lips, and I saw his hand come to her buttocks and begin to push her hips down to his erection, and that's when I got into the act.

"He's going to make you cum with his mouth, Baby," I whispered and I pushed her butt back up to his face, "and he's going to fuck my cunt, and that's the way we're always going to do it." I insisted mounting his organ.

Now Jenny straddled his face and I straddled his cock fucking it with all the strength in my hips and thighs, while she knelt in front of me over his mouth so he could use his tongue and lips on her clit, and it didn't take all three of us long to reach our climaxes. We had our orgasms together and when it was over at last we flopped off him and tried to collect our wits. From then on sex was as much a part of Jenny's life on weekends as ours. I would pick her up on Saturday morning from the Girls Academy and we would orgy till I took her back on Sunday night. She was as eager, excited, and into it as Fred and I, so much so that I had to constantly maneuver to keep him from taking her vaginal virginity.

I could tell she was perfectly willing to let him fuck her, and that she wanted him to do it to her, but there was no way I would take a chance on her getting pregnant and I didn't want her on the pill at that age.

Besides fucking was my turf with him, not hers, so he fucked me, fingered her, and I let them have oral sex as often as they wanted it. When we slept naked together I lay between them cuddling her spoon-fashion so he couldn't get to her.

When we really got into it our favorite threesome was with Fred on his back and me riding his cock while Jenny straddled his face and he licked her pussy and sucked her clit. She could easily have two or three orgasms before I made him come in my cunt, and after a while I noticed that she got really excited when he began to use his tongue around her pucker. He knew it too and that's when I got her a dildo to train her for anal intercourse so she could have penetration without getting pregnant.

When I first showed her how to use it she loved it right from the beginning and after that she masturbated with it a lot. She's anally erotic just like I am, and scared to death of getting pregnant. That's why she kept pushing your finger away from her vagina and back to her pucker, Marcus, and she's still a vaginal virgin after all that fucking around with Fred and me.

Right away she wanted to use the dildo up her butt when we had sex with Fred and he would finger her clit and suck it into orgasms for her, so now she can have anal orgasms as well as vaginal ones when she finally gets the chance to do a threesome with two guys. Last summer when school let out for vacation we had Jenny with us full time and the sex got really complicated because I was working all day and his schedule was more open. I enrolled Jenny in summer school, dropped her off mornings and picked her up evenings and kept her with me all the time. Then Fred left for a week-long shooting assignment and I could leave her alone at our apartment.

One morning I left for work and remembered I had forgotten my briefcase, and when I went back to get it I found Fred in bed with Jenny. The 'assignment' was phony so he could get to her without me in the way, and I came into the bedroom and found her straddling his hips with his erection in her hand trying to stuff it up her vagina. But she was so tight she was having a hard time doing it and I stopped them just in time. Jenny and I moved out that day and I divorced Fred.

We settled into our new apartment, took up our life together and satisfied our intense need for sex as best we could with porn, self-pleasuring, and each other. Then one day we met Cassie Rollins who lives in the same building that we do.

She had seen us lounging around the pool in our bikinis. We got acquainted and she asked us to pose for her. She explained she was working on a series of pictures for a rich collector of erotica and she sensed that Jenny was a 'Lolita' and that I was a professional model. So, Marcus, you know the rest of our story," Kathy laughed.

"And I consider myself incredibly fortunate to have that knowledge but now I long to share as much of your life with Jenny as you will permit, my dear Kathy," he exclaimed as they pulled into her apartment parking lot.

Jenny stirred between them, sighed sleepily, settled her nubile little body into repose and drifted off to sleep again.

Dalton slid his hand behind Kathy's head, drew her face to his and kissed her softly upon the lips. Her response was warm and lingering.

"What do you have in mind?" she smiled up into his gaze.

"To have you and Jenny come and live with me for as long as you want to, starting tonight."

"Is it just the sex you want from us, Marcus?" she smiled wryly.

"I want the sex and I want to see what else we can discover with each other," he answered with another kiss upon her lips. "As for Jenny's virginity, I will totally respect your desires," he promised.

Kathy drew back and regarded him soberly. "Wait here with Jenny," she nodded, "I need to pack a few things," and with that she left the car, and he watched her stride into the building.

*****

12