Damian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, stop."

He pushed Marie's head away.

"You are not worthy of my sperm, that is only for my slave."

He walked over to Slut, who was still sitting in the chair. Inserting his cock between her lips, he came inside his slave's mouth. Eagerly Slut drank deep enjoying the rich, sweet taste of his semen. Damian caressed Slut's hair lovingly, pulled her hair back and kissed her deeply. His taste was still on her mouth but it was drowned in the sweetness of her lips and the silkiness of her tongue. Damian felt a hunger for his slave that was incredible. Already the bonds between them had grown deeper than he had experienced with any woman. He did not really understand what had occurred, but he was as tied to her as she was to him.

"My love, let's play together with this whore... pick up a cane and enjoy the sweet taste of pain and despair together."

"Yes Master."

Slut lifted herself from the chair, and walked slowly towards Marie. Damian's slave was still very weak, but she was determined to not fail her Master. It was her determination and will that kept her on her feet. Slut picked up the same cane that Damian had used before and pushed Marie back down on to her belly. The cane landed hard on Marie's butt and the effect was a small scream of pain. Damian took another cane from the cupboard and stood on the other side of the bed, his cane also descending on Marie's bottom. It took them only a second to find a rhythm together as if this had been meant to be, as if they were meant to do this together.

Damian had just discovered sharing the giving of pain together with Slut was almost as fulfilling to him as giving pain to Slut. Without her involvement his hunger had barely been fed, but now with Slut, his hunger was slowly disappearing. He did not understand the strange bond that had occurred between them. He felt a deep and complete connection between them, going deeper then anything he had felt. The feelings ran deep and true, and that only after one day. Already he could not imagine his life without her; already his soul hungered for hers.

Slowly their rhythm increased in pace, and the cries of despair and pain from Marie became louder and louder. Slut was rapidly losing her strength and Damian could see that she needed a break. With a gesture of his hand he signalled Slut to stop caning Marie. He untied the helpless woman who was now clothed in bruises and welts. His hands covered her back. Damian gently stroked her welts and bruises, proudly admiring the painting in black and blue that he and Slut had created on Marie's back.

Damian's eyes wandered from Marie's back to Slut. She looked tired and extremely beautiful. He wanted her; he wanted her badly. His hunger for pain had been replaced with lust for his slave, he wanted her, he needed her, his body shouted to hold her, to stroke her, to take what was rightfully his and use it for his own pleasure.

Damian threw Slut on top of Marie's bruised and broken body and spread her legs forcefully; his male member was fully erect and eagerly awaiting entrance to Slut's dark cave of lust and love. He took her hard and fast, only thinking of his own pleasure and not expecting to give anything back to Slut. Taken over completely by lust and need for his slave's body, he hardly noticed the 'discomfort' he was giving Marie. Damian felt as if he were 18 again, a young sex god playing with one of his followers. It did not take him long to cum inside his slave's pleasure palace, flooding it with his semen, then dropping exhausted on Slut.

Damian pushed himself up and gently lifted is slave. He kissed her and then put her softly on the bed next to Marie. Without saying a word he untied Marie.

"What are you doing here? I am done with you; go, get dressed and piss off."

Marie rapidly tried to get dressed but her dress had been torn to shreds by Damian's whip. There was not much left of it. Her back was covered in black and blue, and red markings from the whip were running all over her body. Damian took his wallet and threw some money towards Marie.

"Take a taxi...and go wait outside. I have had enough of you for one day."

"May I call you, Sir? I would like to repeat this experience with you."

"I told you to go," Damian's voice was harsh. "If I need you for anything I will call, but if I were you I would not spend too much time waiting next to the phone."

Her eyes filled with tears. Biting them back, trying not to lose more of her dignity than she had already lost, Marie ran away, desperately trying to cover her body with her shredded dress. But Damian had already forgotten about her, his attention back on his slave. He lay himself next to his slave and took her in his arms, and together they fell asleep, another day they had survived and deepened the bond between them.

Rinng, Rinng...The sound of a phone awoke Damian. It seemed to him he had just closed his eyes only to be woken again. Half asleep, he picked up the phone on the night stand next to the bed.

"Frank."

"Frank? Can I have Tigress on the phone? You can tell your Mistress that Bruce wants to talk with her."

"Mistress? You must have the wrong phone number. The only one here besides me is Slut, and she is not a Mistress, she is my slave."

For a couple of seconds it stayed quiet on the other end.

"Give me Tigress."

"Call back when you have learned manners."

Damian slammed down the phone, turned on his side facing Slut and tried to fall back to sleep. Just before weariness got the better of him, his mind strayed as he wondered who this Bruce was, and what he wanted from Slut.

12