All Comments on 'Damn Car'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
WHY would anyone Bother to write something like this?

wow this is REALLY bad...

the story falls apart AFTER the intial scene where the wife gets off sexually after being groped... andt he hsuband is sexually turned on.

reading the rest of this shit ater that was just painful.

the police should of been called right away. Everything after that was just laughable.

Frankly it is storries like this which give so many the impression that UK writers seem to have a high tendency to write more wimp stories than American writers

Boros749Boros749almost 14 years ago
Depressing

nicely written, but the story itself.......oh boy. now, i really have to take my "happy" pill.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 14 years agoAuthor
Hello Harry

First one to comment??? You must have been waiting for my next story.

labigqlabigqalmost 14 years ago
WTF

This should've been over on page 1! Lord bless the souls of the fools who come in my house and do what those thugs did! Brit, is owning a gun illegal in the UK? But you made your hero entirely too wimpy, he never did grow balls, he only got lucky with finding that money. After saying this, I really enjoy your stories!

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Well written and plotted

Unfortunately the protagonist is disgusting excuse for a human being... No backbone, no sense of responsibility, and no clever moves. What it speaks to, is the fact that the average guy has a sense that there is nothing he could do about the hand the world is dealing so he just sits back and rides it as best as he can without losing it.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
Owning a gun

Is illegal in most countries, without the most stringent checks on one's need to do so. Except in the good old US ofA.

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 14 years ago
This was very well written.

The plot was good enough... but why he didn't go to the police right away... and why he had to be so spineless. Makes for a painful story.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 14 years ago
As usual, I liked this one, but a downer

I've never read anything of yours I didn't like, and ditto for this one. It's an interesting story, but depressing. Has a nightmarish quality to it as a guy's life is torn apart and his wife is taken away from him becuase of one mistake he made. These stories are fiction and of course happy endings are what we read fiction for, but a story like this can be a bracing alternative. This guy acted like most normal guys would. Most of us aren't former Seals or martial arts types and in real life thugs and gangsters get their way because most of us aren't ready to physically face off agianst people that make their living through violence. The wife converted to at least a semi-slut by strong dominating men is a cliche because there has to be some truth to it. Maybe not for every woman, but some women in our modern civilized world do respond to male violence and domination. All in all, a downer but a fairly hot story if you're into submissive women. I cant' really say that it had a happy ending, even with the husband finding the hot money and finding a former student who was now legal. (By the by, any male school teacher who's going to say he's never had that particular daydream about a particularly juicy schoolgirl - high school is the worst - is a liar. Politically incorrect but you can't teach in a high school and not run across some sweet young thing you wish was above the age of consent.) But, anyway, I think it's a sad ending if you consider the couple that started the story. But interesting as always.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Dark story

I agree that this story is a downer. None of the characters are very likable. The setting is nightmarish because of the criminals in charge of his life. His wife is a slut and is useless. He has all sorts of mixed feelings about what is happening. All of it is unpleasant. That said it was a great story. However, I think the cops would have found the money. Like they don't KNOW how the criminals operate? They would have either torn the car apart or used a scanning device that would have easily found the money. And the ending shows George to have the behavior of an alley cat. He hooks up and breaks up without much caring about the people he is with. Still married to his wife because he "loves" her. Yuck! His wife is a faithless slut who cannot control her behavior. Divorce would be easy. He doesn't need to stay married to her to screw her when she gets out. Their past relationship is completely over anyway. If he wants a new relationship when she gets out of jail, that's up to him. As a reader I really don't care much about him.

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
Pretty Good

The stupid little wimp made out okay in the end, so even though he really didn't deserve it, he won! He will probably take the slut wife back (or at least give her some, or all, of the euro's back) and then immediately become a LOSER, but that's another story. It was with some amusement I read the Scotsman's comments. It is true! In this state if somebody illegally enters or forces their way into your house the way the three thugs did, and you are in fear for your life, or the lives of your family members, you have the right to shoot to kill. It's called the "Make my day" law after a speech from that great American hero Dirty Harry. (Isn't America Fucking GREAT? GAWD! I LOVE my guns AND my country) But just shooting them would make for a terribly short story probably more suited to the NRA web site. Anyway I digress. As far as disgusting wimp stories go this was one of the better ones, and for some perverse reason I enjoyed it.

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
Post Script Comment

I mostly agree with Harry, but just calling the cops on the bad guys while certainly most effective, doesn't leave room for a very interesting read. I do take umbrage in Harry's statement that UK has more wimp writers than America. Not only do we have MORE wimp writers in America, but we have the BEST & WIMPIEST writers in the world, there has been nothing from across the pond that can compete with HDK, Ohio and Slirpuff who all tie for first place in the reconciliation at all cost category, (although in all fairness, they have all also done some of the best kick the bitch to the curb/revenge stories on this site). Then there's MM who's every submission set's a new low in male degradation, and of course my fellow "make my day" guy JPB who's prolific prose consistently degrades, denigrates, disgusts, and is pretty much of an embarrassment to the male species in general. And even though I have pretty much given up on reading them, they have left a lasting and very negative impression on my psyche. And leave us not forget that Great American wannabe Bucksilver! This right wingnut not only writes long rambling wimp stories, but edits out any comments he doesn't like. Obviously the first amendment doesn't figure prominently into his fascist anti-American doctrine. In closing I would challenge Harry to deny that American wimps are not only more prolific in numbers as well as content, but are WIMPIER than their British counterparts.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Harry's right I'm afraid.....

....you've gone too far with the "Hugh Grant" light wimp act this time. I didn't enjoy this from the get go, as it was too obvious that she was going to (for no good reason) blow up their lives, and even when she does no one reacts any differently than if they were at a cocktail party spilling a drink.Too painful for light satire (you wrote her as lovable)-not quite spineless enough to qualify for this weeks entry in the "Brit wimps top America's" battle.Which will ALWAYS be won by the more "seasoned" culture ZED!

bigchefwaynebigchefwaynealmost 14 years ago
DanielQSteele1's comment was dead on. HIV's was idiotic.

This is what we appreciate when one gifted author reviews another author's work - honest and constructive feedback together with a very realistic evaluation of the story. Others here have been honest and realistic in their evaluations.

There is one exception and that is the usual one - HIV. HIV cannot write and I cheerfully admit I cannot write fiction. I have done very well in the management consulting and education business, HIV has accomplished nothing beyond trying to tear down others that create something he wants to aspire to. Unfortunately, for him, HIV lacks the needed talent and can do no better than to strike out at those he envies.

HIV should undertake something better aligned to his abilities such as clerking in an adult book store.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
I'm really sorry but in scrolling....

....back to see responses I have to ask the "chef" this: If I said that you had your tongue so far up author's asses you were helping them swallow and every comment you ever make is asinine would that be fair to say? Because if what you allege is true, than of course it would be, wouldn't it?

terrydavidterrydavidalmost 14 years ago
Puke story but great comments....

Harry's spot on as usual but we really enjoyed reading zed0's response because it was a great commentary on the various authors traits and styles.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
I guess I'll just say

I agree with Harry and Zed on this one! Damn!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I read part of the first and last pages.

Then I rated it 1*.

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Peeved that here's another LW story when the doofus says

he hates her, but he still loves her. Let's get it straight. That's not happening in real life. Some emotions can remain from a failed relationship, but if hate is there, love isn't.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 12 years ago
The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference.

Norcal62 has it wrong. Hating and loving a person are strong and powerful emotions. In some ways, this is the reason that spanking sometimes leads to powerful orgasms, because the body will take powerful responses and blend them. The true opposite of love is indifference, where you could not care if you ever saw that person ever again.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
No matter what she did, it was not all her fault...

And he should give up all other women and care for her the rest of her life. I would like a short sequel as I love happy endings.

BDEarthBDEarthabout 11 years ago
You did it again Britease!

A great story with interesting twists and turns. OK, I'm easy; but I really liked it from beginning til end.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Okay story

But it kind of "plodded" along in parts. Maybe a good editing? Even if he never got back together with the wife, he should have given her some money to get her going after she got out of prison. After all, it was her information that made him rich.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Interesting Tale

But a little confusing. The wife did what she did of her free will. Slowly at first but then she became a full time slut cunt whore and a drug dealer to boot. And he still loves her? Idiot asshole. Then again this is fiction, right?

Nah not even in fiction could this happen.

Damn

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Definitely Forget Debbie

Move to the South of France or somewhere, maybe she can find a club for old sluts to dance in!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I have to give it to zed0

He is a first class wanker. A toady.

But, he called this straight :

there's MM who's every submission set's a new low in male degradation, and of course my fellow "make my day" guy JPB who's prolific prose consistently degrades, denigrates, disgusts, and is pretty much of an embarrassment to the male species in general

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Contrary to most of the other critics I thought it was a pretty good comedy, it was wasn't it?

smokepolesmokepoleover 6 years ago
spineless

How can ANYONE find the spinelessness of the British "amusing"??

They whine about "freedom" when the Germans start bombing them, but open the door wider when Mohammad shoves his cousin in the front door. They invite trouble into their country, giving the "honor" of their daughters away like it was yesterday's sports page of the paper, and importing additional control freaks/terrorists...... and you don't feel stories like this have any affect on the temperament of a nation?

I should think if a real man wanted entertainment, he should make sure his WORK is complete first (including the safety of his family or nation) before tossing off to cuckold fantasies.

Pretty pathetic Brits are.

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
almost made it to page two

As fearful as anyone is of physical pain, at a certain moment, other things become more important than yourself. This was helpless to the max. Can't you whistle for the guys with the billy clubs? Or can't there be a little future insight or some slut ray that gets her hot and horny before being degraded? Or getting beaten up trying to save your wife from the slut ray? I'll never know.

This is too much. Looking at the end it almost seems like something interesting happened somewhere. Too bad. Just a personal thing, the story is a bit too much of stream of insanity, not enough structure. I'm not having a fucking conversation with the narrator. No, I don't want to see your pog collection.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not my cup

Just didn't care for this story at all. I do read your stories, as most are well written. Your characters , usually, are unbearable. I'll keep reading until I find someone that I like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
George is one stupid......

The main character, George, is bloody turd. What a wimp. He needed his head examined. He got way too much in the need. He just deserved a slug between the eyes for being so damn stupid.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Page 1 of 5 all I could take

Don't know what h don't care

Have to kill me

Soon as started tell them what is going to happen

You start you will be reported for every charge possible and I will make you feel more pain then you can imagine. how stupid to think that people could do something bad to me and mine and not suffer dire l consequences threaten take my respect for myself cowards die many deaths brave once

Like most of your stories and realize that this is only story BUT for others like me

No No NO

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
The only trope that might be douche-y as a willing feckless cuck? The Asshole who HAS to have a sports car, or scoot, or lifted truck at the expense of financial stability. What a wuss.

Sure if you can pay for it easily, bust a move. But even then, needing iit is just lame.

Comb over douche and his middle aged toys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Writing Style

I did like, the story line wasn't for me. But then again you didn't write it for me. Do the sell Ford Mustangs in your neck of the woods? Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So let me get this right

he never divorced the cheating fuck slut?

he accepted he was on the hook for selling a lemon of a car, but never thought the guy he bought it from should be on the hook for selling it to him?

drug smugglers bought it to smuggle, and rather than celebrating the fact they got exactly what they needed to facilitate their tens of millions of dollar a year business, they decided to try and recoup the equivalent of 0.05% (five cents on a hundred dollar bill) of one shipment of hundreds of shipments a year by raping the guys wife?

Once they raped the guys wife in to being a willing participant the guys who would kill rivial never thought to kill a man who would hate them more than any rivial, and gave this guys wife informations she didnt need to know which could be use to hurt them?

one star for all the abject stupidity

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 4 years ago
Surprised

Didn't like it, really.

I must say your biggest problem is one of geography.. Pommy Fords are just that... Little, low budget runarounds., even the beefed up escorts.

I have a Ford.

An Australian XB coupe. 351 cubes, 4 bolt mains. Sure, not the original motor, but it sure as hell is a great car to drive, and draws lots and lots of attention. I wouldn't touch a Porsche for any money. Then again, I wouldn't find myself in that situation, knowing cars, and the limitations of my wallet.

I would sooner kill than let anybody disrespect my muscle car. But I don't need to. Everybody loves it, and in my world, my muscle car means nothing when compared with my wife. Hell, it was her that said I should buy it.

Though it was partially your protagonist's fault at the start, when the signs were there, he should not have stuck his head in the sand and called it for what it was, and washed his hands of the whole deal.

A protracted, drawn-out, train wreck. Once his wife had other ideas, it was over. It was well and truly over by the time she gave up her teaching position.

This story did nothing but put a sour feeling in my gut.

Disappointed, given your other stories. Not enough to stop reading them yet, but in my mind, this one is well short of the mark.

Won't rate this one, I'll leave it to others

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Occasionally when reading LW stories, for some unknown reason, I feel really sickened by the storyline. I am currently making my way through your stories and have enjoyed them to a point. So far there are very few sit down confrontations and this story in particular is really let down by that. He should have laid it on her, asking why she didn't ove him enough? Why she had porn pictures of her all over the Internet that have made him a laughing stock at the school leading to him losing his job. Why was she rubbing her affair in his face? What did she expect him to do? What would she have done if he was the one doing what she was doing? I'm sure a very good writer like you could have written this and concluded the story with her realising finally what she had done. Still 4 stars for this one.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

I can't understand why he put up with so much from her. Was he that weak? It was hard to stay interested in such an uninteresting character.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
Idiot!

When she gets out Debbie will tell him he missed to OTHER 30k Euros on the other side of the Porsche!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I didn't like it much...

Even though the husband got some payback from the wife at the end, but it was so much hurt to read page 1 how wimpy the husband was and how easily his wife became a slut. I didn't finish reading the last paragraph of page 1, skipped 2, 3, 4 and went to the last few paragraphs of page 5, then the comments.

Although I thoroughly enjoyed the previous works of Britease but this one was just so hard to read.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Everything was the husband's fault and he got away with everything while his wife paid the price.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A story about 2 idiots that deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty much what the previous commenter said: a whore and wimp, lacking a working brain cell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Probably the most stupid thing I’ve ever read on here and that’s saying something.What is it with the Englishmen Damn faggot all.

CimenRunarCimenRunaralmost 2 years ago

“It’s all been for you, honey”. ???????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lol I had fun reading this , good job ! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
1*

another moron from the dumb mind of a dumb author.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hahaha, agree with previous comment.

Dumb shit from the mind of a dumb writer

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Blotting paper??? Fountain pens??? Look, I know this story is 13 years old, but even back in 2010 who the fuck was using blotting paper???

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

And not once after the first invasion by Ted, did they ever think of how they could get out of it. They always had other choices. In this poor story the wife got to live out some sick fantasy at the cost of her marriage. The husband was yet another cuck who did nothing. End of story. Not believable in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Woild not happen!!! Any car bought in a Auction is 'BOUGHT AS SEEN' with no come back!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Don't understand his inability to confront or fight or run away at the beginning with all thr crao she gave him. But also don't understand her rapid descent into hell. Not the author's best work. Not by a long shot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous