Damn That Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sighing in acceptance, I washed my face and cleaned myself up before going into the bedroom again. Pujan was up. He was sitting on the bed and talking on the phone. He gestured me with a finger to come join him and when I climbed up on the bed beside him, he handed me his cell phone and said, "Its Anuj, he doesn't believe you're here with me. Here, talk to him."

I made a face and shook my head in a 'no'. But Pujan mouthed a 'you're my girlfriend now' and placed the phone in my hand. Reluctantly, I spoke into it, "Hi Anuj, its Neha."

"Neha? You're really there with Pujan? I don't believe it."

"I'm here, baba. We're at his farmhouse."

"What're you guys doing together?" he asked.

I looked over at Pujan, he was smiling. I said, "Well, I fell in love with your mad friend... and you can imagine what he's doing to me now that I'm his girlfriend."

I heard Anuj laugh and say 'wow' before Pujan pulled the phone from my hand and said a few quick goodbyes. I was sure he would give him a much more elaborate account the next time they met.

"Come on, I'm tired," Pujan said, turning off the lights, "let's get some sleep."

No complaints from me, I was tired as hell myself. What a day it had been. I could hardly digest the fact that I was in Pujan's bed, being held by him, feeling him breathe into my neck. Pujan placed a leg over mine and pulled me closer to him. I felt his limp cock against the side of my ass as he made himself comfortable. Not knowing what else to do, I relaxed myself and placed my hands over his hand and let my tired body take over my mind. The last thought I remember having was how unrealistically wonderful it felt to be in Pujan's arms.