Damn The Fates: Merchant And Lizard Ch. 02

Story Info
Lovers find shelter.
1.5k words
4.31
31.3k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic_elor
vic_elor
126 Followers

Lizard Love

It was unexpected. An hour earlier the day was bright and sunny and the market place was full of people. Now, the market place was abandoned. The winds were so strong that it was nearly impossible to walk against them and the rain stung any exposed skin like daggers falling from the sky. Everyone else, even the street urchins who I’d never seen leave the central city, had left the market place for a safer location. I was the only fool still outside. I needed to find her before I found shelter.

After our first night together I felt almost assured I would never see Illica ever again. We were very different and I thought for sure our language barrier would destroy any interest in each other. I wasn’t even sure Illica was her name. Illica could have meant scales or perhaps the name of her species or perhaps even her word for chest. Still, she always smiled when I meet her in the edges of the near by forest and called herself that. So, just like every night in the last three weeks, I was out again yelling for her.

“Illica!” I screamed, searching afterwards for any sign of movement. “Illica! Are you here?”

I was about to turn back, assuming she had found some sort of shelter from the rain when I noticed a large, dark shape running towards me. It took only seconds for her to be standing right in front of me.

“Come!” She hissed at me in her harsh reptilian voice as she grabbed my arm and began to pull in the direction of the deep forest.

“No, you have to come with me.” I yelled, trying to pull her in the opposite direction.

I felt certain she wouldn’t come with me into the city since all of my attempts in the last few weeks had resulted in a sad look upon my reptilian lovers face and a word I finally translated to be reptilian for no. Up until now spending time with Illica in the forest was a pleasant and new experience but it was not safe for either of us to be out tonight.

She looked at me with the same, sad look that she always gave me when I tried to get her to go into the city but this time she didn’t say no. She merely stood perfectly still and stared at me.

”Illica, you have to come with me. It’s not safe out here for you. I know you don’t want to go and I don’t know why but you have to trust me that you’ll be alright as long as you’re with me. We can’t stay out here much longer because the storm is getting worse.”

It was clear she didn’t understand any of what I was saying but I was certain she had at least understood the tone. Still, she remained steadfast in her placement and gaze.

“Illica, do you love me?” I asked her, pointing at her and myself at the appropriate moments. I knew from our first encounter that she understood the word love.

“Illica love you!” She shouted, a sense of glee replacing her previously somber expression.

“Then you have to come with me. Please Illica, we have to go now!”

Her eyes told that she understood the urgency in my voice and, reluctantly, she walked with me towards the city.

------------------------

Her reluctance turned to fear as we passed into the city. I could feel her strong scaly hand trembled as we walked through the abandoned market place. Still, I spent little time comforting her. Even with this storm there was a chance someone would see her and call out the guards. Every moment spent outside increased our risk so I wasted no time getting a room and getting Illica and I out of the storm before it got any worse.

Our room was small but nice for the price. In the middle of the room was a bed large enough for the two of us and a table and mirror directly across from it. Along the wall farthest from the door was a crude fireplace with a large rug in front of it.

Illica stayed by the door as I checked out the room, at least until I lit a fire in the fireplace. The storm left a bitter chill in everyone, even those who were cold blooded.

It was as if she had never seen anyone make fire before, at least from the look of amazement in her eyes. She inched her way closer and closer to the fire, placing her hands only inches above the flames as her scale covered snout hung open in amazement. I sat down next to her, took off my soaking wet robe and placed it near the fire dry. I sat there naked for a moment watching with silent amusement as Illica stared with wonder at the fire.

With little warning and without moving her eyes from the fire she slid the few inches that were between us and snuggled her body against mine.

“Magic?” She asked me, looking at the fire.

“Magic” I thought to myself, “I wonder where she learned that word.”

I cocked my head and began to kiss her along the bottom of her snout starting near her neck and working out towards the tip. The underside of her snout had very few scales and was very soft, making my soft kisses even more arousing. At the tip I wiggled my tongue passed her impenetrable fortress of teeth and found her long, reptilian tongue.

For a few moments we were locked in an embrace, our tongues exploring each others mouths. For the last few seconds I could feel her long tongue reach all the way back and caress the back of my throat.

Abruptly she pulled herself apart from me and stared deeply into my eyes. I wasn’t sure why, but I knew she loved what she was about to do next from the look on her face.

We stared into each others eyes for a moment before I closed mine in anticipation. Nearly instantly I could feel her long, wet, slimy tongue wrap itself around my hard cock, starting at the tip and slowly slithering its way down to the base, her forked tongue twitching against my balls.

With her tongue in place, I could feel her lower her snout down, sucking the entire length of the shaft into her longing snout. Up and down I felt her head slide as her tongue curled and uncurled itself from my now rock hard cock. I had been waiting all day just thinking about lying her on the ground and thrusting myself into her pussy but I knew that wasn’t going to happen yet. I had eaten out Illica’s scaly pussy multiple times before and comparing her juices to those of the human whores and beggars I’d been with I could only guess that my cum must taste to her like ultra sweet candy.

She knew I was always up for more then one round and I knew she wouldn’t release her long jaws until I gave her a gift of cum in her mouth.

I could feel myself almost at the point of cumming so I began to tickle the underside of her snout with my index finger. I could see how it sent shivers through her and just like every time before I could feel her tongue move faster with each twitch until I finally couldn’t contain myself. After every drop of my load was shot and every inch of my cock was cleaned by her ever roving tongue, I could feel her pull back and smile.

I wasted little time engaging my next move, although even I was surprised at what I did.

After a small peck on the top of her head I pushed her down onto her stomach. With just the proper amount of force I pushed her long, thick tail out of my way so that I could see what I was after. Longing and anticipating my entry, her lizard lips were glistening with juices and I could hear soft panting as she waited for me to fill her tight little pussy with the first thrust of my cock.

She didn’t have to wait long.

In rapid succession her panting turned to gasping and then into moaning as I thrusted my cock, first only the tip and then the whole length, into her. In and out I pushed, her moaning turning from bursts into one continuous moan as her orgasm grew closer. As her moaning grew longer my thrust grew harder and faster until I could feel her vaginal muscles tighten around my member as her moans turned to screams as she reached orgasm. As her muscled tightened I could feel myself reaching a second orgasm. With a final thrust I shot a thick load of human cum into her pussy as we both screamed together with pleasure.

Usually at this point Illica, happy and contented, would want to cuddle up to me and sleep. I don’t know if it was what I had eaten or the storm raging outside or just the shadow of my beautiful lizard lover bouncing off the walls, but suddenly I had no intention of sleeping, at least not for hours to come.

I knew after tonight it would no longer be a challenge to convince Illica to come with me into a human city.

vic_elor
vic_elor
126 Followers