All Comments on 'Damned Truck'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments
bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Yet another Scorpio story

and, as alway excellent! I particularly liked that he ended up discovering that she started cheating on him before the accident... The other aspect is that she was really perhaps the most self-centered person that I have read about....

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Love the Story

Sad about the Changes brought about by an accident but it Gave him time to see his Wife for who she truely is and always was.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Good story.

But sad that a wife would do this. Anyway well done Scorpio another well written and thoughtful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just terrible

The story is so ridiculous; no one is convicted of sodomy these days and even if they were there would not be such a long sentence. Further, what happened to all the $ the couple put away for so many years? The whole home trashed-silly. I could go on but why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ummm...

Who wrote this? this cant be written by Scorpio44a....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Its speaks volumes that a True Moron like Bruce22 thinks this is a great story

it is ptetty awful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sodomy not "sodemy"

Seems like sexual terms should be spelled correctly on this site.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
Calling JPB calling JPB... idiot story in the ER...

wow... this is just fucking vile. It is hard to believe the same author who wrote this pile of shit wrote the previous story a few days ago.

The primary reason why this story fails is the wife unexplained reaction to the accident. His sexual performance was NOT affected by the accident .

are we to believe that because the scar on leg was unpleasant to look at she had to fuck 3 4 or 6 other men?!

since she was whoring around before the accident her statement <i> "I wanted to hurt you. You ruined my life when you got hit by that damn truck!"... </i> could not possibly have been true. Sure enough idiot husband man never saw through this and his response was equally lame....

It is OBVIOUS that she though he was not a man anymore... but WHY?

Every wife whose husband has been downsized HAS to become a whore? we Just do not know anything about her thinking or mindset

at all... zero.

her apology at the end was weak pitiful totally unbelieveable and cliche

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Getting brighter

At least he found out about his cheating wife. Thing seemed to work out in the end and hopefully wounds will heal over time with Barbara. Laura I'm sure will have fun in prison. Nice story and well written. Thanks for sharing.

bigguy323bigguy323about 14 years ago
The legal process is a complete fantasy..

Virtually none of the actions of the police, the lawyer or the courts would happen anywhere in the US.

At least it wasn't a wimp reconciliation story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pitiful story

I'm angry at being taken in. Really very fucking bad. You need to fucking grow up, author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This is what we ask for

Nobody can complain. When a story has half way believable characters who react to infidelity in a realistically adult way, the nut squad bombs it because the husband didn't beat the shit out of his wife and set fire to her boyfriend. The woman has to be shit on, beat up, publicly humiliated, pimped out to black crack dealers and sentenced to jail to appease these idiot "readers".

So what happens? Some writers (like this one) who are perfectly capable of realistic STORIES with plots, character development and interest, end up writing drivel like this in an attempt to satisfy his readers. We ask for it. No, we demand it. And that's what we get. Suck it up and enjoy it.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 14 years ago
Ghost written?

I've read most of Scorpio's stories and this one doesn't seem to fit. As Harry pointed out it seems more like a JPB story. Strange story about a very very strange woman. Interesting read, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Damned plot

oh wait - there wasn't one. Or characters. Or anything remotely redeemable (especially my time.) I did make it to the end ... I guess that counts for something.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 14 years ago
well I for one liked it

Good job, and please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sorry, but it didn't make it

I usually like your stories, but this one was rank. It belonged more in an alternate universe story. Sodomy has been legal in the US for years now. Sex with multiple partners is not illegal, stupid but not illegal. Unless she had sex with a minor, there was no crime.

Getting DNA from college students was idiotic. The more people participating the more likely it would get out. It wasn't even needed.

You changed the marraige also. First, they did stuff together, then she was really a bitch but he didn't know it. Yeah, right. Anyway, I've enjoyed your other stories and look forward to your next one. -Ttom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sorry, just not interesting

Sorry, The writing, as always, as fine, but I found it to be about two very simplistic, one-sided (if that for the wife) and selfish people who were boring. He sounds like a jerk and she sounds like someone who has deep lasting resentment, and is also a jerk. Why bother with it.

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
I liked it!

A rather simple narrative told in an almost impassive first person. The narrator seemed to lack depth in his description of events and the characters seemed a little ill-defined. But the story despite it's lack of impact, was told in a straight and forthright manner by a man struggling with his inner wimp, as well as debilitating injury. In the end he prevailed with his gonads intact, and real insight on how much work is involved in maintaining a home.

DrallDrallabout 14 years ago
YEA!

He really put it to her. Thanks for another good one!

sam8939sam8939about 14 years ago
BRUTAL !!

What else is there to say--

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
I don't know what to say about this one

Usually, your stories are great. This one is so unrealistic...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I LOVED THE STORY

I LOVE a story where a cheating whore slut gets a ROYAL FUCKING OVER. The guy gets hurt and she only thinks of herself--what a bitch. Now she is someone`s bitch.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
I liked the way....

....you started to develop an exposition of her behavioral causality. But you dropped it. That was the only useful part of this story. Guess what folks.Thanks to technology there is a very good chance the offending truck(worth millions in a suit) could be traced to that very location at that very time.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Damn! That is some F" ed up tale!

Down right brutal! She got all she deserved and more!

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A little too Close to Home

The first part of the story, anyway. I was engaged to and living with my college sweetheart when my neck was broke in an accident causing permanent spinal chord damage. After a lot of therapy I could walk but barely fend for myself. Talk about changing your life. I had a college degree but couldn't use it. About a year later my girlfriend told me we didn't have much in common anymore and gave me her ring back and moved out. She wasn't that blunt and actually pretty nice about it. I can't really blame her. She would have ended up having to assist me the rest of our lives. She was crying the whole time she was saying goodbye. People always tell you that your life can change in a second. I never really gave it much thought. The end of your story was a little out there but the first part really drives home the point that life is fragile and it doesn't take much to cause a relationship to unravel. Thank you, I've been meaning to write a story about how an injury can change not only your life but all those around you.

Scorpio44aScorpio44aabout 14 years agoAuthor
The story has been revised!

Revisions have replaced the original posting of this story.

I do read the comments/feedback and made changes accordingly. Thanks to all readers who spoke up.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Comment on the changed story

She got more of what she deserved in the last story.

As for this version I wish you would have wrote how evertything went down at the bar when she arrived and what happened after.

I hate reading open ended stories with no ending/conclusion or one I am forced to finish on my own with my own deductions for finality.

So for me the new version left me hanging.

My .02 worth.

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
unfinished

Needs a more fitting ending. We see her destroying her husband. It would be good see her suffering the results of his action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not Finished!!!

I wish you or someone else would finish this story.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 13 years ago
Excelent...

I too suffered an injury that prevented me from riding again, eye injusry that affected my sense of balance, and the woman I as living with decided I was no use anymore and split. Unfortunately the injury was due to medical problems so no large settlement.. But I have done okay since...

I would have rated the story as 10 stars if allowed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unfinished BS

Not good. Not good at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Makes no sense

Trucking company writes him a check for $3 Mil and he deposits $1.2? A 1.8 Mil attorney fee? That's not allowed in any state in the US, and further, there's no tax issues. Next, the wife's been screwing around cause he now limps, does her laundry, can't dance and she doesn't think he's manly walking with a cane and having scars? First, remember the line from the The Replacements, "Chicks dig scars." If you're a little older, Kate Hepburn in The Lion in Winter going on and on, almost to orgasm, about her lover's scars. Second, most gals would think a guy with a potential $3Mil bank account to be the best dancer and most manly of men they knew. Finally, the guys in the bar that have been screwing her are gonna get her all worked up and then turn her down cause they suddenly feel sorry for her cuckolded husband who is their friend? Get real if you think there is HONOR among thieves or guys who'll screw another guy's wife.

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Good Story

But it needs a Conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Engaging

Might be able to use a more elaborate ending. Not a more complicated ending, just a little longer. It seemed a tad rushed.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Okay, this is chapter one?

Huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AND???????

Did you intend to finish this any time soon?

Maitre1962Maitre1962about 13 years ago
Nice Start

ok! So far so good! Where is the rest of the story??

Kind regards,

Maitre

auhunter04auhunter04about 13 years ago
Conclusion

Know this author pretty well from his stuff...He wants you to come up with your own conclusion...or just think about it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I wish you would have written a part 2.

I wish you would write a part 2 to this story...

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
MACHAVELLI LIVES AND RIDES A HARLEY

Revenge, Retribution....all wrapped up in a bow.....BYE BITCH, EAT SHIT AND DIE. AMF...need translation????TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Many authors do not finish his/her stories. What a pity, I would like reading whole revenge. Dear author sequel with revenge, divorce and new lover.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Unfinished

I liked it but was left wanting more. The wife was a bit too bitchy to be realistic, but then again, what do I know about women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another perspective

While I was married, my honey was in a major accident. Surgeries, pt, the possibility of not being able to bear his own weight on his now bad leg. Didn't change how I felt about him, not one bit. If anything, I admired his courage and determination. But, it wrecked his perceptions of himself. Which he projected onto me. And over time, his insistence that I could no longer find him attractive, undid us.

Ok, that's my story, not this one. Maybe. I understood our hero agreeing to find a new balance, but the minute she became abusive, and it wasn't over for him, the story was over for me.

-Rusalka

auhunter04auhunter04about 12 years ago
part 2

Been a fan of this guy for sometime...Ever now and again he slips in what I would call a think piece.

You get to think up your own part two

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Great beginning

Good first chapter. You do need to finish the story. Maybe someone else can finish it, with your permission of course. I'm not ready yet or I would. Come on, do it. YEA

MarvinSMarvinSabout 12 years ago
Oh, use your imagination...

The story is finished. You can use your imagination for the rest. Some of you readers must need everything neatly concluded.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
IMAGINE YOU ARE THERE

what do you expect to see. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
We Could Guess

Shame on you, this story unravelled in good form and then, only, to be left up in the air.

You should have finished it. Forget nothing you wrote was anywhere close to the law but - it was good until you just put a period in place and walked away.

AT LEAST - you could have added or written an epilogue.

Yes, we can make our own ending but it is your story and it needs to flow your way to a real finish, the after effects and conclusion...not ??????

You heavily insulted those of us who enjoy your work.

I, for one, am resentful of your demeanor and attitude towards us!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey! Hey! What'da you say...

reads like JPB all da way!

And that ain't good...that's all I can say.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatabout 12 years ago
Why finish a perfect ending?

Very rude, dude! Wonderful. Suspense can be good for the soul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
finish it-tell how you left and she didn't get sex

Finish the story. Tell it all-and then say how you kept the 1.2 million cause of the turmoil she caused you.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
I would like a sequel about how miserable she was and...

And that no one would fuck her and when she finally had several STDs (not Aids - yet) and how the house stank, Also that a bunch of those that fucked her had the STDs and their wives took them to the cleaners. Later you might give her Aids, maybe not. I would not like for her to ever find out about the money unless you give her Aids then he could tell her when she was almost dead. Of course, your story was great but I like to see the results of revenge. Please at least consider this.

al18al18over 11 years ago
next chapter required

it seems most folks would like an ending to yr story.

It would be logical to have the slut clipped or getting AIDS as the minimum or any other nasty shit happening to her.

Since you are the writer(& usually a good one), invent something worthy of this fucking whore, slut and..........

ValundarValundarover 11 years ago
Is there going to be another chapter?

It just seems that this story needs a conclusion. A decent setup for a possibly great ending does not make a great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

No where near damned finished, finish your fucking story!!!

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
fucked up! This story begs ti be finished! !

Hey This bitch needs a serious cold plate banquet of revenge.

WisquejacWisquejacabout 11 years ago
needs more at the end

good story, but needed more to the story at the end. too many questions left unanswered.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
need to have a male written into it

the guy was a pussy, if he had the job and was putting in most of the money. Fuck her get on with your life. Life's to short to deal with stupid whores

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finish

Finish the Dam Story.

vikingprincevikingprinceabout 10 years ago
FINISH THE STORY!

Please finish...

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago
sadly unfinished

Great 2/3rds of a story that just ends :( There is definitely a case for FTDS to work his magic here.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 10 years ago
Abrupt ending!?

Yeah it ended fast, but it ended. He handled the situation, it was over. He didn't watch and gloat at her pain and suffering when it all came crashing down, he just gave her what she wanted (in abundance) and moved on. 'Nuff said!

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
SISTERS ARE ALWAYS THE BEST FRIENDS

unlike unfaithful spouses. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah, about 1/2 a story...

...but I needed to talk about my own situation and being a 'house husband'.

I was in a logging accident where I took a log to my left temporal lobe. I was unconscious for hours and had bleeding on my brain. I had been married for about 7 years and we had two small children. When my wife found out, she was at my bedside until I was released, even though I didn't recognize her or our children when we got home. She had to reteach me just about everything, from chewing and swallowing correctly to walking, understanding how to get home, etc.

For the longest time I got lost when I walked 1 1/2 blocks to the post office. I just couldn't remember where I had come from or even my house if I had walked by it. My wife finally found me wandering the streets in tears, I didn't know what to do, nothing processed correctly. At times I blacked out and would faint for no reason. My dick didn't work right and I would laugh inappropriately at times, I still do, almost 30 years later. But friends have stood by me and they understand.

But she walked me straight back to life. She taught me everything I was capable of learning when it was time. Our sex life went back to normal but I've never been able to return to a paying job. Our attorney was able to fight the State and get me a pension, little as it is. Because it was enough to live on, my wife went to college and ended up with a teaching degree and is about 10 years from retirement now!

Through it all, she was patient and understanding, even during the really bad times when I was ready to 'check out' and make everything go away. My wife never belittled me, she never asked too much of me, perhaps she asked too little, but its hard to say. I have a difficult time talking still and lose my train of thought, but I can type and talk online, since I can read and reread what it is I'm talking about. This post for example, has taken me 20 minutes to get to this point.

What I'm saying, is there are fine women out there, I don't believe I got the only one.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Sad

unless the 1.2 was after taxes he got a lousy deal on the contingency,

She turned out to be one of the ultimate takers, among many.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I loved it!

I'd like to read the other half of the story, but still, I enjoyed what there was. The best part was the pin holes in the rubber, I guess I'm not the only one that thought of that!

Some 15 years ago I thought I was married to the most wonderful woman in the world. We had had a rocky beginning, during our dating years where she dumped me, started fucking another guy and then we got back together. Then I dumped her because I had enough of her talking about her ex, the guy she dumped me for. They got together and then broke up and somewhere there, we got married. And life was perfect. Until it wasn't.

We had our two kids within 4 years of being married and then I had a vasectomy. Four years later, I happened to need her car keys and did what no man ever does and is uncomfortable if he does, I got in to her purse for them. I found them, but not before I found two packages of condoms. I just about puked when I found them, knowing what they meant. But I pulled them all out and use a pin and poked a couple holes in each one and replaced them all. After that, I found a reason not to fuck my wife, not that she asked often, I guess she was getting enough elsewhere.

My time was spent moving things out and to my dad's place, he just existed in a huge 6 bedroom house after mom died. A huge barn that sat empty on the back '40' became my refuge. With stuff already laying around the farm, I built a nice apartment inside the barn with my dad's blessings with two extra bedrooms for the boys. My boys even came out and helped, although mostly making messes! A couple friends who knew what was going on and helped keep an eye on Samantha also helped.

I had almost all of my stuff and most of the boys stuff moved into my new apartment when one Saturday morning, Samantha came downstairs puking her guts out. She didn't seem hot and sick, making me smile! I pampered and petted her, making my soon to be ex think she was the most important thing in my life. Over the next few weeks and months, I made sure she was never left alone except when she was at work and there, I had a friend who kept an eye on her. I knew she was fucking her old boyfriend and he'd knocked her up! I found it hysterically funny!

My friend from where she worked called me one day and said my wife had called a family planning place and she had scheduled an abortion. The day she had it planned, I made sure I took the day off and spent it with her. After 4 months of me being her shadow, her belly really began to show! One afternoon I mentioned she better cut down on the sweets because my usually thin wife was really starting to look like she swallowed a watermelon! That hurt her feeling and she let me know I wasn't going to get laid anytime soon. That just made me chuckle and asked her if she could remember the last time we'd made love. She was startled and I could see the wheels begin to turn. In that moment she knew that she'd neglected me while she was going at it with her boyfriend.

Over the next few days she did everything she could to get me in the sack. I deferred, always finding an excuse. After 5 months, she was beginning to show so much she wore loose everything and did everything she could to never let me see her naked. Most of my nights were spent on the couch anyway, I had no interest in her. She was damage goods as far as I was concerned. At the beginning of her 6th month, I was flabbergasted to think she still hadn't admitted to me she was knocked up. By then, my new home was completely finished and ready to be moved in to. I still had to wait though, I needed the perfect time to confront my whore.

About 2 weeks later she told me a friend called and wanted to meet for a few drinks. I told her go ahead, I didn't care. And I really didn't. The divorce papers were ready, complete with pictures I'd never seen. This was going to be THE night. I called my dad and asked him to come pick up my boys and I'd end the farce. She got ready to go and after she left, I had the boys in my dads car and heading to our new home, about 6 hours away. My buddies had been called and were tailing her, keeping an eye on her every move and as I suspected, her girls night out was with Tom, her boyfriend.

I was at the restaurant they were meeting at almost before they were. My friends told me where they were sitting and I walked in to see them in a back booth, kissing and holding hands. He was even rubbing her belly which was frickin' enormous! I took a seat where I wasn't far away and they might eventually see me. The waitress brought me water and then left when I told her I wasn't going to be long.

You know that old saying, 'white as a ghost'? Well, I saw that happen. My wife was sitting next to Tom in a tight dress that showed exactly how much she was showing. Then casually, she happened to turn her head and saw me sitting and watching. Truthfully, I thought she was going to faint at that moment. I just grinned and raised my glass.

After taking a big drink, I grabbed my manila envelope and crossed the room to where they sat. Tom was worried, that was obvious. My wife was in tears. I knew she knew that I knew! When I slid in across from them, she couldn't look at me. I started the video on my phone and handed her the packed, telling her she had been served. Then I told her to sign them, because otherwise, I was going scorched earth and with that I looked at Tom and he understood he was going to be caught up in the scorching. Then I left.

A few days later my enraged wife showed up at my dad's. She wanted the boys back and I told her I wanted her to be unfucked but neither of us were going to get or way. I pointed at her belly and said that was the start of her new family, her old one didn't want anything to do with her. Then I told her all the pictures and video would go online and to all our friends, no matter what the courts told me, unless she signed the papers. In those, it stipulated she could have the house and everything left in it, our savings and I took my truck and the boys. She would have limited visitation and I made it perfectly clear, there was going to be NO negotiation.

She finally signed the papers. That was 15 years ago and the boys are about to graduated HS. Over the years, she's had little to do with them other than send them presents which they give to Goodwill. She had a little girl and married Tom, her boyfriend just to have him cheat again and leave her. She remarried for a 3rd time, only to cheat on him with Tom again and he divorced her. She is on her 4th marriage and I think they cheat on each other.

Me? I married a girl that lived next door to my dad! She was 24 and fresh out of college, she drove to and from school while living at home. Beth opened her own business (she a CPA) and then we were married! Believe it or not, she was still a frickin' virgin at 24. I thought that was statistically impossible! She is 6 years younger than me and we now have 2 more boys, ages 6 and 9. Life is good when you're not married to a cheater....

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
DISEASES, BROKE AND ALONE

is she happy now. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

I would tell her that I hope she dies of AIDS, then I will come to her grave once a week and piss on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Half a story

Where is the other 50%?

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

This was my first story or yours that I read.

I got to the second page and was thinking of the right comment to say how glad I was that he was going to man up and stop taking shit from the cheating cunt.

And then you had him poke holes in condoms.

I don't give a shit how pissed you are, you don't bring a child into the world out of spite! Especially relegating that child to a life a misery with that whore of a mother.

That was such a low life douchebag move on your part. I know "it is just a story".. but you wrote it. You added it as an afterthought probably because in your mind it was no big deal and you thought it was a good idea of further revenge.

If this is the case, you are a pissant degenerate scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
work with true story

Get details of serial cheating wife from Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. married-3rd husband-college instructor in Helena Montana lost that job for coercing student into sex. Best friend lives in Three Forks Montana also long time serial cheater. The two do threeway as birthday present for lover. She is always looking for next lover. Has stated she will always go from man to man because that is who she is. Husband knows does nothing even when she for a year was leaving her cum filled panties on floor for his panty sniffing fetish. Thing is the seed filling them was still warm and gooey. He may be a fool for staying with her but he is not so stupid that he did not know what he was pressing his face into

Contact info phone email available on Facebook

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ending?

So, where's the ending?

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

definitely ufinished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
i was going to abandon this tale

but then you had the guy poke holes in the whores condoms ...

best fucking revenge and justice ever ....EVER .

fan damn tastic

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Poking Holes In The Condoms Was Smart

Not total revenge, but close enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

FINISH IT!!!

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 6 years ago
JUST ONE THING MISSING TO MAKE IT PERFECT.....

INVEST A FEW DOLLARS IN A VICIOUS BEATING THAT WILL LEAVE HER SCARRED AND CRIPPLED FOR LIFE.

4.9 stars... ok 5.

Hby8Hby8about 6 years ago
Ending

Would love to know how it all ends?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Do You Know What I Hate

A great story that ends without an ending.

SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018almost 6 years ago
Psychological contortions

Brings to mind Kenny Tiger's "Ruby don't takes your love to town".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Where's the rest?

This wasn't an ending.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
This wasn't a full story

There was no ending at all. The fact that there's not even a sequel earns this piece of shit a one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF?

Did you got tired and stop writing you fucking asshole?

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
No ending another moronic story

The story itself is moronic. That a wife would turn to be a bitch to a handicapped man makes sense. But that kind of turn should be written with more delicate approach than with a "total whore for the city" plot. That makes no sense unless the female is out of her mind and ready to be institutionalized.

$3 million settlement was introduced but not even used in story. No ending to speak of. This is truly very poorly written.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 5 years ago

Only 3 stars as no ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Critics...

Those of you who claim there is no ending are pretty much lost. Guys come out to the car. He explains to them why he isn't going to do more and he leaves.

That is an ending.

RePhilRePhilabout 5 years ago
Short of the finish line

He couldn’t figure out how to disappear the Wife? He’s not a wimp, just not very smart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Don't bother with this story.

What a cop out. Where's the ending? This type of story needs an aftermath. 2* as there isn't an ending. Wish FTDS was still around, he'd do this story justice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So lets re cap

your planning on leaving the bitch but dont file papers

you dont cancel the cards outright but order new ones that she is still on

you deposit the millions in your joint account (so what was the point in emptying it the week before?) where her divocre laywer will see and she will be able to claim half?

how sorry should I feel for a moron?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good one

Love the final revenge and also the creative use of the fish. Damn bitch, he certainly isn't losing much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
In Sickness and in Health

Yes one could only hope she has a healthy sex life and is pregnant soon. Maybe with something else that causes a burning sensation.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Revenge is sweet and keeps smelling

Fish but no chips

MasterDonald101452MasterDonald101452over 4 years ago
People who don't read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so funny one guy writes that he canceled the credit cards and then had new ones in her name.What a Moron.He took all the money out of the account and opened a new account,then had new cards sent to his sisters and deposited his settlement check in his new checking account,she is now left with nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This was utter stupidity.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
You win the prize!

That is the most evil character anywhere in LW. I especially liked the cop saying, "Pardon my saying so, but your wife's a bitch!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She might be a little pissed

At his childish pranks, but taking half of his 3 million payout will brighten her mood. Seeing as the insurance claim was filed while they were married, the cunt will be entitled to half his payoff. Bummer.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Sequel please

Come on write the next part of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She'll make out like a Champ.....

The Law reads that any monies won in a Lottery or Court settlement ;are to be split in half in case of a divorce. So it looks that she'll still screw him over.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Well

Ended a bit early but he was the usual LW dumbass. Good story though

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous