Damned Truck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,162 Followers

I loaded my truck with everything I wanted. I went to the market and bought three large whole trout. When I got them home I lifted the mattress ion her bed and put one between the mattress and box springs, centered under the mattress. The second one went in the blender with some olive oil and I made a paste of it. I took everything out of her chest of drawers and put it in the washer, added the fish paste and set the water temperature on hot. Ten minutes into the wash cycle I stopped the machine. The third fish got pureed the same as the second. I opened the cover to the central heating furnace and smeared the paste on the burners. I knew it would be at least three months before she'd turn the furnace on.

I called the credit card company and reported my cards stolen or lost. The woman asked when the last time I could remember using the card. I told her at the gas station. She said the card had not been used since but had been used last night to purchase beer and drinks at a bar called "The Spoke." I asked how much was put on the card. "Two hundred eighteen dollars" was her reply.

I requested new cards and to please cancel the one's we had. I had her send the new cards to my sister's address.

Just before I left the house for good I had one more thought. I went back into her bedroom and used a cloth to open the nightstand drawer. I found two boxes of condoms. One of Trojans and one of Durex. Both boxes had been opened. I carefully took out the condoms and used a needle to put a hole in every condom.

I put them all back in the boxes and closed the drawer. When I was in the truck I stuck the needle in the visor. As I drove away I smiled. When I was twenty miles out of town I called Sam. He answered and said, "Hey! I didn't recognize her when she came into the bar."

I said, "It's Ok. I understand. She's hot and loves strong men to fuck her. Call her at work and invite her to the bar tonight. Tell her you have a surprise for her. Then call every guy you know that has fucked her and have them meet you at the bar. Give her two rum and cokes and she'll fuck all of you. She'll even let you take pictures."

"You're Ok with this?" Sam asked.

"Hey! After the accident I am not the man she wants. You and all the able bodied men in town are who she wants. What can I do?"

Five minutes later my cell rang again. It was Laura. I answered, "Hi!" sounding as happy as if I had a million bucks in the bank.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Driving my truck. Why?"

"I just tried to put gas in my car and they turned down my credit card. They said you reported your cards lost or stolen."

"I did. Do you have enough cash to get gas?"

"I did have. Now, I'm almost broke. When do we get new cards?"

"Day after tomorrow. Maybe tonight you can let the real men buy your drinks and dinner?"

"It sure as hell wouldn't be my pussy-wife. You probably don't have twenty dollars in your wallet!"

"Just a second." I knew without looking, there was five hundred cash in my wallet. "I've got a couple twenties. Want me to bring them to you?"

"No. Shove them in your ass!" She ended the call.

I shut off the phone and drove the rest of the way to my sisters. I parked in her barn and closed the door as I walked out. In the house I told her all the story. I told her I'd be in touch and she promised to take care of the credit cards and the package when they arrived.

On my cell I called my boss and asked if he knew someone far away who might want a good counter man, who limps. He said he'd make a few calls and call my cell if he found someone. I apologized for walking out on him. He said it was probably a choice between walking out or life in prison for murder.

When I got back in my truck it was almost eight o'clock. I drove towards the bar. I called Sam on his phone and when he answered I said, "Is she going to meet you at the bar?"

"Yes. She yelled some stuff about you leaving the house a mess, her credit card being cancelled and her not being able to get there before ten. She's really pissed at you."

"How many men will be there?"

"It'll be a packed house. I'll bet some of the men are there already."

"Good. Thanks Sam." I hung up and kept driving. When I got to the bar I parked on the street across the street from the bar. The parking lot was full and it was barely nine o'clock.

I limped across the street and went inside. The place was always noisy and when I opened the door I was hit with more noise than usual. I went to the bar and asked Mike, the bartender if we could shut off the music for just a couple of minutes. He knew me from when I could ride and he unplugged the music. The sudden silence got everyone's attention. I put my back against the bar and said, "I know you're here for the party with Laura. I know most of you have fucked her and are looking forward to doing her again. I'm not here to stop you, I just want you to know some things." I told them that they were not the only one's she had been doing, that she did six guys the night before in our house.

One of the men I didn't know called out, "We already know she's a slut!"

"I know you know. Here's what you don't know... some of you have done her with condoms and some men have done her bareback. She hasn't been to a doctor in months. You may be sticking your dick into a cunt full of disease. I'll never fuck her again in my life. She's too dangerous. I just wanted to warn you." I turned to the bartender and the music came back on.

He gave me a beer and said, "You want copies of the pictures?"

"You have pictures?"

"About fifteen hours of video of her fucking anything with a dick. And the video will be on when she gets here tonight."

"Can you do me a favor? Tape over the time I've been here tonight. No evidence makes it hard to say I was even here."

He smiled and went in the back. Two minutes later he handed me a sack with five video discs in it. I gave him an address to send the last disc to, then I headed out.

Three guys followed me out. I worried I might be in for an ass kicking. I got into my truck and one of them knocked on my side window. I opened the window.

"We don't know you but the guys inside told us what she's been doing. No one should be treated the way she's treated you! If I was married and my wife did me that way she'd die."

"I don't want to go to prison. So, I'm leaving. I think she's using every dick in the county as revenge fucks. I ruined her life when the tire ripped up my leg and she somehow thinks I did it on purpose. What do you think it would be like for her to show up here tonight and get touched and handled until she rips off her dress and begs to be fucked and no one would do her?"

The three men looked at me and the biggest of the three said, "Sounds like a plan."

I started the truck and drove away.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,162 Followers
12