Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 03

Story Info
Dan acquires a Cock Socket.
5.8k words
4.49
78.2k
23
5

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chimes of his cell phone's alarm woke Dan in the morning. He was confused at first and uncertain as to where he was, but soon realized he was on the couch in their living room. The night's events flooded back to him and he bolted from the couch and ran to the basement. His wife, Kelly, was still down there, strapped into the contraption he had built. He approached her quietly, feeling very guilty about leaving her there all night.

She was either sleeping or passed out, and when he began unstrapping and unlocking her from the bench her body just hung limply. She barely roused as he carried her upstairs to their room. She seemed all right, just extremely tired. He laid her on the bed and covered her with blankets. Her eyes opened briefly but he could tell that she wasn't truly awake. He wished he could stay, but he had to get to work. He hopped in the shower and got dressed before heading out the door.

Dan was worried about Kelly when he first got to work, but as soon as he got into his daily routine the worry faded from his mind. Near the end of the day, Mr. Kendrick called him into his office, and he was reminded again of the state he had left his wife in.

"I just received confirmation of your promotion, Henderson," Mr. Kendrick said as he offered Dan a seat. "You'll be working with others from all around the globe on special projects for various clients. Each of you will be assigned a piece of a program to write and then you'll compile it together when you're all finished. The company has decided that it would be easier instead of relocating the best programmers to one area, to allow them to work from home so that they can work when they need to. Essentially you'll be getting paid to do a job, no matter how long it takes you."

"So some jobs may take a lot of time," Dan stated with a grimace.

"Yes, but I'm sure with your expertise most of them won't be too difficult for you to finish early," Mr. Kendrick assured him. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have plenty of free time to spend with that lovely wife of yours," he said with a wink.

Dan squirmed in his seat at the mention of Kelly and decided to broach something that had been bothering him. "Mr. Kendrick, I wanted to make sure that you keep what happened last night just between us. If you can do that I can guarantee that we'd love to have you come over to play with us again."

Mr. Kendrick grinned widely, "I understand completely, Henderson. I wouldn't want last night's activities getting back to my wife any more than you want it getting around, and I don't want to jeopardize a return visit. Your wife is simply amazing, her ass is the tightest I've ever stuck my dick in, and she is the sluttiest whore I've ever met. You are one lucky man."

Dan felt some pride at his boss's praise of Kelly, but was about to correct him about calling her a whore, until he realized that he had traded her sexual favors to secure his promotion, essentially making him a pimp and her a whore. "Thank you, sir, I am very lucky."

Mr. Kendrick allowed Dan to leave work early so he could pack up his desk, and gave him the rest of the week off to set up everything he'd need to work from home. He rushed home in a daze. He couldn't wait to tell Kelly the news. She didn't even know that the possibility of a promotion existed or that she had helped him secure it.

When he got home, Kelly was busy in the kitchen making dinner as if nothing had happened. She was surprised that he was home a little early, but greeted him as she normally would. He did notice that she seemed to be walking a bit gingerly, and instead of her normal tight fitting jeans she wore a pair of sweatpants.

"I'm glad you're home early, dear," Kelly said as she moved about the kitchen. "I wanted to talk to you about some realizations I had last night and this morning."

"Before we talk about that," he said hurriedly, "I have something to tell you that may help explain a few things. I just got a raise and a promotion!"

Kelly turned to truly look at him for the first time since he walked in the door. Her face was hard to read, but she he thought he didn't see anger. "Is that what last night was about? You pimped me out to your boss to get a promotion?"

"Yes," Dan said, trying to sound confident.

"Oh God," Kelly moaned, as she hung her head and her whole body seemed to shudder as she gripped the kitchen counter. Dan ran around the counter and hugged her tight attempting to console her. For a moment he felt terrible, certain that he had ruined his marriage, but then he realized she wasn't hanging her head in shame, or sobbing as he first thought. Her breath was coming hard and as he hugged her she ground her crotch against his leg as she shuddered even more.

"You're not mad," he stated.

"God, no! I've been so horny thinking about last night and waiting for you to come home," she said as she continued to grind against him. "The thought that you used me to get a promotion put me over the edge, baby. I just came when you said that."

Dan smiled as he hugged her. "Good, because I kind of promised Mr. Kensington that we could do it again."

"That's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about," she said.

"Don't tell me you want to stop," he said as he slowly sneaked his hand into the waistband on her sweatpants. She didn't resist and he was pleased to find she wasn't wearing any panties. He ran his hand over her ass and cringed as he felt some of the welts still on her ass. She moaned a little as he found his way lower and began stroking her dripping wet sex.

"No, I don't want to stop," she said as she began to breathe heavily again. "I want it to be that way all the time."

"You want to be restrained and beaten?" he asked, confused. While he enjoyed that sort of thing on occasion, he wasn't sure he wanted to make it an everyday occurrence.

"No, I like that, but that's not what I mean. I want you to control me, I want you to tell me what to do, all the time, not just during sex," she admitted.

"What do you mean? How much control do you want me to have?"

"I want to be your slave, baby," she whispered. "I want you to own me, to treat me like your property." She was getting more excited as she spoke and was coming close to another orgasm.

Dan was excited too. The thought of his beautiful wife doing everything that he asked was highly appealing to him. He pushed three fingers into her snatch and they easily sank in. "What would the limits be?" he asked. "Could I do whatever I wanted to you?"

She shuddered as she came on his hand as it played inside her. "I would only ask for a few assurances. I love you more than anything and would hate to be parted from you, so I would ask that you keep me as yours. You can loan me out, pimp my ass on the streets, let others play with me, whatever strikes your fancy, but I must always belong to you."

"I would never get rid of you, Kelly, I love you too." He meant what he said; he loved her even more now that she was willing to give herself over to him completely. "What else?" he asked.

"I don't want to be permanently disfigured or injured," she said. "You can beat me, cause me pain, whatever you want, just don't do anything that would lead to a hospital stay."

Dan's mind spun with the possibilities. "What about tattoos, piercings...?"

"Yes, whatever you want."

"Why?" Dan asked. "What do you get out of it?"

"Freedom," she responded. "I feel a great amount of stress when I make decisions. Even deciding what's for dinner stresses me out. This morning I realized I was able to enjoy myself last night because I had no choice in what was happening. All I had was the sensation, the experience, and that gave me the freedom to enjoy it without guilt or second-guessing myself over a choice."

"So you liked it, because you had no choice," he said, understanding.

"Yes," she said. "I would never choose to do what we did last night, but I enjoyed it because you made me do it. I know it's hard to understand, but that's the way I feel."

"I don't completely understand," he said, "but I do like having control over you. If this is what you want, then I'm more than willing to have you as my slave."

During dinner Dan explained to Kelly about his new job, which they both agreed would work out great with Kelly being his slave. He would be home all day to look after her and make sure she was behaving properly and following his directions. After dinner, Dan did some online research on bdsm and slavery, and found that arrangements similar to the one he and Kelly were discussing were not as rare as he thought. He was able to get some good tips and ideas on how to proceed.

The first thing they needed to do was make some rules for both of them. He wanted everything written down so that neither of them would be surprised about anything that could occur. He had her make a list for him, and he made a list for her and then they got together and presented them to one another.

"You want to change my name?" Kelly asked as she looked at the list he had created. It was one of the things on his list that made little sense to her.

"Yes," he replied as he looked over her list. "We won't change it legally, but I and anyone who knows about our relationship will use it. It will mostly be used to humiliate you, and remind you what you are."

She nodded in understanding and looked at some of the other things he had written down. She didn't like the idea of tattoos or that he wanted to have the right to have her get cosmetic surgery, but that was part of the excitement for her. She liked being forced to do things that she didn't like, or wasn't comfortable with. Deep down for her, it was more about not having control than about pain or anything else.

Dan looked over what she had written and didn't see anything that he didn't agree with. Mostly it was what she had stated before; she didn't want to be seriously injured, or given or sold to anyone else permanently. As Dan was looking it over Kelly asked another question.

"Are you serious about this last part?" She was pointing to the last sentence he wrote.

Dan looked over at the sentence to see if it wasn't clear, but it was. "Yes," he said confidently. "I will let you back out of our arrangement, but if you do our marriage will also be over. Once we start doing this, I won't be able to go back. Once I have complete control over you, I won't be able to give it up."

Kelly took a deep nervous breath. "Ok, let's do it," she said. It was her idea, but saying those words was one of the hardest things she had ever done in her life. Dan didn't say a word. He took both their lists and quickly typed them up, and also added one last thing to the bottom stating that either party could change any of the rules at any time, but that the change would have to be approved by both of them.

He pointed this out to her and had her sign the document with him.

"Strip," he commanded her, before the ink was dry.

Kelly hesitated for a moment, and then realizing he wasn't going to give her any time to think about what she had just signed started to remove her clothes.

"You will no longer wear clothes while you're at home, unless we have guests that would make it inappropriate," he informed her. "Hang a bathrobe on the coat rack by the front door so you can put it on quickly if a stranger comes to the door."

"Yes, master," Kelly remembered to say.

"No more bras and panties either, throw them all away."

"Yes, master."

After Kelly was naked, she went through her closet and threw all her underwear in a garbage bag. She hung her bathrobe on the rack by the door and went back to their bedroom where Dan was waiting.

"Good, slave," he said as she stood before him expectantly. "I have come up with your new name, slave. Would you like to know what it is?"

"Yes, master," she said with her eyes down.

"Cock Socket," Dan said proudly. "Do you know why that's your new name?"

"Yes, master, because all my holes are for cocks, master," she answered.

"That's right, Cock Socket. You are such a clever slave," he praised.

Cock Socket beamed at his praise. It was uncanny how quickly she went from being Kelly to becoming Cock Socket, but as soon as he said her name for the first time everything felt right in her world.

"Now come over here, Cock Socket," he said as he sat on the bed, "and show me your holes that are made for cocks."

Cock Socket walked up to him and turned around and bent over to display her pussy and ass. She reached behind her and spread her ass checks wide opening both holes to his view. She stayed like this for a moment then turned around, got on her knees, and opened her mouth to display her last hole.

"Very good, Cock Socket," Dan said, as he rubbed his cock through his pants. "We're going to go for a little shopping trip, so put on a dress."

"Yes, master," Cock Socket responded.

Cock Socket went to her closet, and came back wearing a conservative sundress that went down below her knees. Dan shook his head in disapproval, but realized he had never seen her wearing any other style.

"Are all your dresses like this?" he asked.

Cock Socket looked down at her dress a little puzzled. "Yes, master."

"Tomorrow, after your daily workout, I want you to go clothes shopping and buy tighter, shorter dresses and skirts, and some tight tops," Dan commanded. "When we go out like this I don't want any confusion about what kind of woman you are, slut."

"Yes, master. Thank you, master, for allowing me to buy new clothes," Cock Socket said, genuinely pleased.

"You're welcome, Cock Socket. Just remember that if I'm not pleased with your choices, you will be punished."

"Thank you, Master, I will remember."

He led her down to his car and they drove off. Earlier, while he was online, he had looked up the addresses of several sex shops in neighboring cities and chosen one that wasn't close to home or where they had grown up. Dan was confidant in his control over Cock Socket, but he wasn't sure about accidentally running into someone they know and letting friends or family know about the turn their relationship had taken.

It took about forty-five minutes to reach their destination, and he was pleased with Cock Socket's composure during the long drive. She never once asked where they were going, and remained calm and relaxed throughout the ride. She didn't even balk when they reached their destination and he ordered her out of the car.

Dan was a little disappointed when they entered the shop and found it deserted except for the lone the older, lecherous man he had envisioned in his head. He decided it didn't matter that much and marched Cock Socket right up to the woman.

"Hi, I need to find a suitable collar for my slave, could you show me where your selection is?" he asked.

The young woman didn't even blink; she had seen and heard nearly everything during her time working there. "Yes, it's over here," she said cheerily, as she led them to a section near the back wall. "We have lots of different styles, what kind of collar are you looking for? One that's more for show or one that's for function?"

"I need one that's more functional," Dan said, "but that can be worn out in public."

The woman gave him an exasperated look. "There really aren't any truly functional collars that look good in public. You can get one that says it's both, but they're usually not sturdy enough to last long, a child could break them. You could get two if you want, one for show and one for play."

Dan looked at the collars and realized the clerk was right. The ones for play were big and bulky and the ones that advertised as both looked cheap.

"It depends on how serious you are about your bondage. Do you guys just do this for a thrill or are you seriously into it?" the clerk asked.

"We're just getting into it, seriously, and have only dabbled in it before. We just agreed on a contract this evening and drove here without thinking about it too much," Dan told her, honestly.

"I could tell you were new at this, but I wasn't sure if you were just doing it for a rush or a lifestyle choice," the woman said with a smile.

"Definitely a lifestyle choice," Dan said, "and I could use any advice you'd like to give."

"Well, I'm not an expert, but I've seen several people with your kind of relationship shop here. If you want a collar for restraint, get a heavy duty one, if you want one as more of just a symbol, get one of the others; they look almost like jewelry and can be worn anywhere without raising too many eyebrows."

"Thanks," said Dan. He picked one the more stylish collars. It had one small loop like a dog's collar for leash, but it was certainly only for show. He didn't really need one for restraint; he planned on making his own equipment to tie her up.

"I was also looking for body jewelry, specifically nipple rings, but I wanted to see what else there was," Dan told the clerk.

She led them to another rack in the store and pointed to the rings and studs. "Any of these will do. Is she pierced yet?" the young woman asked.

"No, not yet, and I'm not very good at picking out jewelry," Dan said with a grin.

"Can I see her tits? It will help with picking out the right ones."

"Sure," Dan said. "Cock Socket, pull down your dress and show her your tits."

"Yes, Master," Cock Socket replied as she pulled down the top of her dress. Cock Socket felt like the whole scenario was surreal. She couldn't believe that just hours ago she was a loving wife to Dan, and now she was his slave exposing herself to a total stranger in a sex shop. She felt the eyes of the clerk on her breasts and she shivered in excitement.

"Nice nipples," the woman said, appreciatively as she reached over and pinched one to make it erect. "With large nipples like these you'll want some bigger rings or studs. You're probably going to want rings for this slave, so you can clip chains and stuff to them." The clerk pinched the other nipple so that both were erect. "These are perfect," she said, "but her breasts are a little small." The woman looked down at her own generous breasts.

"Actually, I've been thinking of getting her implants," Dan said. "Will that interfere with the piercings?"

"I don't know," the clerk asked. "You should ask her doctor. Say, do you have a doctor for her that understands your situation?"

"No, why?" Dan asked.

"Well, it could cause problems if she keeps seeing her regular doctor and shows up for visits covered in bumps and bruises," the young woman explained. Dan hadn't thought of that. "Just a second," she said, as she ran back to the counter. She returned a moment later with a business card. "Here, call this doctor and set up an appointment. She'll understand your special circumstances and will be able to answer some of the questions that I can't. Just make sure when you call to tell them that we referred you."

"Thanks," Dan said, reading the card. It looked like any regular business card for an OBGYN.

Dan picked out some rings while the young woman entertained herself pinching Cock Socket's nipples. Cock Socket shuddered every time the clerk touched her. She had never been touched intimately by another woman before. The whole situation was making her very wet.

"Anything else I should be getting?" Dan asked.

"Do you need any dildos, butt plugs, or anything like that?"

"Sure, let's take a look," Dan said. She showed them to the area where the dildos were displayed, Cock Socket had not been told to put her dress back up so here breasts were still exposed as they walked through the store. There was more to choose from than Dan could imagine and he wasn't sure what he was looking for. He thought they should be big so that they would be painful if he forced them into her. He spotted a rubber butt plug that had a hand pump.

"It inflates?" he asked.

12