Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes," she said. "It gets real big and can cause quite a bit of pain to your slave if you want. Also makes her other whole feel tighter, if you know what I mean."

Dan understood perfectly, but was still hesitant to buy it.

"Would you like to test it out?" she asked.

"Sure," Dan said with a big smile. The woman smiled back and pulled one of the butt plugs down.

"We're not supposed to do this," she said, "but I think you'll like it." She opened the package and unwrapped the device before handing it to Dan. "Bend her over and stick it in and tell me what you think."

"Bend over Cock Socket," Dan commanded and she quickly obeyed. Dan lifted her dress up over her hips, exposing her bottom to the young woman.

"I bet that hurt," she said as she stared at the welts covering Cock Socket's ass.

"Yeah, I'm actually a little sorry about that," Dan said. "But she didn't complain once while it was happening." Dan wet the plug with her pussy juices then worked it into her ass. Cock Socket let out a groan as it slipped in and was held in her ass.

"Pump it up," the woman suggested.

Dan pumped it a few times, and could tell it expanded quite a bit. Cock Socket groaned louder but didn't cry out or complain. Dan was very pleased. "I'll take it," he said.

"Great," the young woman said, as she suddenly reached over and pulled the plug out of Cock Socket's ass without deflating it.

"Thank you," he told her as she re-boxed the butt plug and he gathered the other items from the ground. "You've been very helpful. This is the best customer service I've ever had. I wish there was some way I could repay you. Do you accept tips?"

"No, but if you want to thank me let me borrow your slave for a few minutes. My boyfriend dumped a huge load in me before I came to work and it's been leaking out of me for hours. I could really use a tongue to clean me up."

Dan was really surprised at her request and forwardness but said, "Sure, as long as I get to watch."

"I don't mind, but my boss is probably going to want to watch too," she said, as she went to lock the front door and flipped the "Open" sign over to "Close".

Dan raised an eyebrow. He thought she was the only employee in the store, but he didn't mind an audience watching his slave. The young woman went behind the counter and put his items in a bag before she led them to the door to the stockroom and opened it.

"Hey, Dad," she yelled as the three walked in, "this slut is going to eat my pussy for a few minutes, if you don't want to watch your little girl get off I suggest you go out to the sales floor."

An older man peered out from behind a large stack of boxes. He was sitting at a desk that was hidden behind the stack. "What!?" the man sputtered.

The young woman explained the situation to the man, who Dan could see was definitely her father from the resemblance. Dan was ready to bolt if the man got angry, but his smile just got bigger and bigger as his daughter told the story.

"Well, Janie, looks like your hard work paid off. Go ahead and sit in my chair," the man said with a jovial smile as he pushed his chair around the big stack of boxes for his daughter to sit in.

"Thanks, Dad," Janie said as she started to undo the button on her pants.

Dan thought the man would leave, but he just stood there eyeing Cock Socket appreciatively.

"Did you already ring them up?" he asked.

"No, there stuff's right here," Janie said, holding out the bag as she sat down.

The man took the bag from his daughter, seeming undisturbed that she was sitting in his chair with her lower half completely exposed. He looked at the items in the bag for several moments.

"Come here, Cock Socket," Janie commanded as she beckoned the slave over. Cock Socket walked over to the young woman and got on her knees between her legs. Cock Socket could see dried cum on the girl's inner thighs and her pussy was indeed a gooey mess of sperm. She wasn't looking forward to the task, but wanted to please her master so she dove her face right into Janie's crotch with her tongue extended. She had, of course, never done this before but she knew what felt good to her, and she tried to do the same.

Janie's father, still with his face in the bag, walked over to Dan. He looked up with a jovial smile and said, "By my quick calculation you've got around $100 worth of stuff here. I don't usually do this, but she's the best looking slave I've ever seen come through here, and I'd be willing to give it to you for free if you let me fuck Cock Socket."

Dan smiled at the man. "Deal," he said, holding out his hand for a shake. They shook hands and Janie's father handed him the bag full of goods.

"My name's Rick," the man said as they shook. "Dan," Dan responded to the man who was about to fuck his slave.

Rick turned back to the action and quickly unbuckled his pants. He knelt down behind Cock Socket and flipped up her dress before he fisted his hard cock into her wet hole. Cock Socket was so engrossed in probing Janie's vagina with her lips and tongue, and Janie's moans had grown so loud, that she wasn't aware of the conversation between Rick and Dan. Rick's cock slipping into her pussy took her completely by surprise and made her gasp out loud. She could tell it wasn't Dan fucking her, the dick was smaller and she could feel Rick's flabby belly resting on her still sore ass cheeks.

Janie's eyes had been closed as she enjoyed Cock Socket's ministrations, but she opened them to see what made her stop. She smiled as she saw her dad working his cock in and out of the pretty slave. "Keep licking cunt," Janie ordered, "don't let any of this cum get on the chair."

"Don't worry, if any of the cum is on the chair when she's done, she'll be punished," Dan said.

Both Janie and Rick turned to him as he spoke and saw that he had his dick out and was stroking it. Dan couldn't help himself, the fact that Cock Socket was in front of him eating out a young hot girl while her father plowed into her from behind was too much for him to handle, he had to free his hard cock before it burst out of his pants. He couldn't believe he was actually getting to see someone else fuck his Cock Socket for the first time.

Both Janie and Rick were shocked at the size of Dan's dick. "God, that's a nice cock," Janie moaned as she stared at it and licked her lips. "I bet you have a nice, big load stored up in there. Cum on the slut's face when you're ready to blow." Dan grunted in agreement but didn't say anything. He was having a hard time believing that the father and daughter were using his slave together at the same time. He wondered if they had done this kind of thing before and what the deal was between them.

Rick looked closely at his daughter's crotch while he banged into Cock Socket hard. Because he owned a sex shop, he had always been open and honest with her when it came to sex, but he had never thought he'd see her like this. He hadn't been wishing to see his daughter involved in sexual activity, but he wasn't going to pass up on the opportunity either. He saw the large amount of cum that Cock Socket was consuming as it ran out of his daughter's snatch. "Jared really filled you up, didn't he?" Rick commented.

"God, Dad," she groaned. "Are you staring at my pussy? Is it turning you on?"

"I'm going to stare at any pussy in front of my face," her dad grunted, "no matter if it belongs to my daughter. Especially if it's being eaten by a hot bitch like Cock Socket while I'm fucking her."

Cock Socket shuddered to an orgasm as she listened to the two of them talk back and forth. This was exactly what she wanted when she decided to become Dan's slave. She wanted to be used by anyone that Dan decided to loan her out to. The fact that she had no choice allowed her to enjoy the experience without any guilt or worry. She never stopped eating the copious amount of cum pouring out of Janie's vagina when she came.

"This slut is cumming on my cock," Dan groaned. "Damn, this pussy is tight."

"Do you like my dad's cock in your pussy, Cock Socket? Do you like him fucking you?" Janie feverishly asked.

"Yes," Cock Socket managed to groan between licks.

"I can't believe you came on my dad's dick while you're eating my pussy," Janie moaned. Her head tilted back and her eyes closed as she arched her back and shoved her pussy hard into Cock Socket's face. Dan and Rick could tell she was cumming herself. Cock Socket never stopped licking and sucking, and as Janie's pussy convulsed more sperm was forced out of her hole.

Janie settled back down in the chair as her orgasm subsided, and she held Cock Socket's head tight against her sex. "Don't stop, Cock Socket. Keep cleaning my pussy until my dad cums in your cunt and your husband shoots his load on your face." Rick was close to losing it himself after watching his daughter cum. He gripped Cock Socket's hips tightly as he rammed his hard cock in and out. She was definitely the hottest bitch he had ever fucked, including his late wife, Janie's mother. He looked down at her perfectly shaped ass and wished he had stuck it in that hole too, but it was too late now. He couldn't believe a woman as hot as this would agree to be a slave, but there was no other way she would be fucking a man like him, and the welts on her ass proved that she had been recently beaten.

He spread her ass cheeks with his thumbs and admired the hole nestled between them. It winked at him invitingly as his cock pistoned in and out of her pussy. He couldn't hold back any longer and he felt the familiar tingling spreading from his heavy balls. With a bellow, the tingling surged up his cock and exploded into Cock Socket's pussy.

Dan watched Rick as he flooded his slave with cum. Rick's ass clenched and unclenched as his orgasm seemed to go on for several minutes. The thought that this stranger was pumping Cock Socket full of sperm triggered his own orgasm and he rushed over to Cock Socket's head. He grabbed her hair and pulled up just in time for the first volley from his swollen member. Shot after shot erupted from his cock as he covered the side of her face.

"God, that's a big load," Janie exclaimed as she inspected the side of Cock Socket's face. "I think it's bigger than the one I had inside me." She reached over and grabbed Dan's cock and sucked it into her mouth, twirling her tongue around the head to collect stray globs of sperm. "Sweet too," she said as she let his cock fall out of her mouth. "Maybe I should dump Jared and date you," she said, joking.

"Sorry, I'm not looking for a girlfriend," Dan said with a grin.

"And why should you be," Rick said as he eased his softening dick out of Cock Socket, "when you've got the best fuck ever as your slave."

Dan thanked both Janie and Rick for the good time and he and Cock Socket got ready to leave. "Next time you need anything come on by and I'll trade you for some time with Cock Socket," Rick said, still kneeling on the floor. He was exhausted from his exertions.

"Yeah, make sure you come back," echoed Janie. "I'll convince my boyfriend to let me sample your cock. I'm sure he'll let me if he gets to fuck Cock Socket."

Dan promised that they would indeed be back. He genuinely liked Janie and Rick and decided he would buy all their sex toy needs from them, especially if Rick was willing to trade them for Cock Socket's pussy. He thanked Janie again for the doctor's card and all her help and then he headed home with his slave. The evening hadn't gone as he had originally planned, but he had still had a good time.

12