Dan and the Bottle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now who's overdressed?"

She smiled and shoved the lace thong down her hips, then knelt at his feet, taking him in her mouth, talking his entire eight inches in one gulp. Licking and slurping her way back up, she went on to give him a fantastic blowjob, until he pulled back from her.

"Honey, you're leaving my mouth with nothin' to do!"

She smiled, and they both climbed onto the bed, her clambering on top of him as soon as he was on his back. Lowering her furry pussy to his lips, she went back to giving him head as he began licking her already opening lips.

Finding her clit, he fluttered his tongue across it as she moaned around his hardness, her juices gushing from her as she came, and finally, she couldn't stand it anymore, jumping up and fitting the head of his cock to her full pussy lips and plunging down on him in one hard thrust.

She rode him hard and fast, and he couldn't hold back for long, unleashing torrents of his cum deep inside her womb.

Charlene rested her head on Tom's shoulder for a few moments as their heartrates settled, kissing and nuzzling at his jaw line. "Baby?"

He turned to look into her eyes, lifting an eyebrow.

"Are.... are we doing the right thing? I mean... is this the right world to be bringing a baby into?"

He thought long and hard before answering her.

"Honey, it isn't much, but it's the only world we've got. I mean, yeah, it's going to be a long time before anyone from this shelter sees the outside world again, but we have to be sure there is someone left TO see the outside world again, to go out there and rebuild. We don't know what kind of world is gonna be left out there, once this war is done, and the radiation dies off."

He rubbed his chin for a moment, and she couldn't help but notice the similarity between her husband and her brother-in-law. Dan was prone to that same gesture when he was stalling for time to think about an answer to a question.

"There's a good reason I followed Dan to this place, and moved in here.... my old Commanding Admiral, who went on to work at the Pentagon, told me some things were going to happen. He wasn't expecting war, exactly, but he was more than a bit afraid of where the country was headed. We discussed it a few times, over the years. I figure he was thinking more along the lines of a collapse of society as we knew it."

"What do you mean?"

"Too many people with their hands out, not enough actually producing. Way too many people thinking the world owed them a living. Remember that 'Occupy Wall Street' thing?"

She nodded, with a slight frown. "I was working as a receptionist, in Detroit at an investment firm. Those idiots were camping out in the park across the street from our building... one of them ran up to me, screaming about a 'fair share'."

He nodded. "We had the same thing in Atlanta. Wasn't a one of them I woulda hired to clean toilets. Bunch of damned freeloaders, wanted a free ride on the backs of people who actually worked for a living."

She sat up, picking up their champagne glasses, handing his to him, and grabbing a joint from the ashtray. Lighting up, she passed it to him. They passed it back and forth for a few minutes, until he shook his head.

"No more, dear.... it's makin' me sleepy."

"Oh, no, you ain't goin' to sleep on me yet, white boy... I ain't finished with you, not by a long shot!"

He grinned back at her, setting his empty glass down. "Why, what do you have in mind, babe?"

She reached for the drawer of the coffee table, pulling out a small white bottle.

"We gonna need this."

He read the label and lifted an eyebrow. "Anal lube?" As the implications started to sink in, his cock gave a twitch, like a Doberman that has caught a scent of steak.

She nodded as she squirted a few drops on her hand, rubbing all over his swiftly hardening cock, then slipping off the couch, resting her forearms on the cushions with her ass in the air.

"Go slow back there at first, honey... I'm a virgin back there."

He settled to his knees behind her, between her spread legs, and fitted the mushroom shaped head of his hard dick to the rosebud of her anus, giving a slight shove. With a pop, it slid into her, aided by the slickness.

She winced a little, then allowed herself to relax somewhat, wondering, for a minute, if this was such a good idea after all. 'Too late now', she thought, as he gave a hard thrust and got another four inches inside her.

He stopped for a moment, letting her body adjust to the intrusion, shoving a bit more into her as he reached around her with both hands, one grabbing a full tit while the other started rubbing roughly at her clit. One last shove and all of his eleven inch pole was buried in her ass, her moaning as he slid back out and pushed back into her. Soon he had a slow, steady rhythm going, and she was bucking back against him, moaning almost non stop.

"Oh, yeah, Baby.... that's good!"

He was picking up speed now, his balls slapping against her gaping cunt, and he lost his grip on her nipple, taking her by the hips and fucking her ass as fast and hard as he could, and she was doing a pretty fair imitation of a steam whistle. Finally, they could no longer hold back, and came together in a fury of passion fueled by the love they felt for each other.

12