All Comments on 'Dan and the Bottle Ch. 12'

by disableddan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LiterKnightLiterKnightover 10 years ago
Nice

It's still going really well. I like the reference to The Count of Monte Cristo, I recognized the plot, and them talking about Edmond and Fernand confirmed my suspicions. The plot is awesome and it's nice that you manage to fit in a few sex scenes. Personally I don't mind the length of it increasing slightly, but that's just me. It is good to hear that you know where everything is heading, that always helps keep the story coherent. Good work. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What ever reason anonymous has for shouting,

I would suggest deleting that comment since it does not pertain to this story at all. I am still enjoying your writing, please continue.

disableddandisableddanover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks, guys

Yes, I agree, anyone who posts religious comments on an erotic literature site should expect to be deleted at the first opportunity.

LK. thanks... the Count is one of my favorites... particularly the most current version with Jim Caveizel in the lead role... and You know I've gotta keep a plot in this... I hate story lines that do nothing but jump from one mindless sex scene to the next.

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I'm enjoying your story so far and looking forward to many more chapters. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous