Dan and the Bottle Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We buried 'em in the fields..." she replied, eyes widening as she realized that he was saying, basically, the same thing.

He smiled as he saw her make the connection.

"See? What we do isn't so different. We just, kinda, help the process along a bit."

He decided to leave out part of the process... she didn't really need to know the part about the wood chipper.

"Ok, listen, why don't you come back to my home with me, I'll cook dinner tonight, you can give me a hand in the kitchen, and we'll start you out with proper lessons tonight? I'll call Mrs. Murray, tell her you won't be needing her anymore, I'm going to be teaching you from now on."

"Really? Well.... what about the rest of the stuff? Washing clothes, keeping house, and all of that?"

"Don't worry... I have to do all of that at my place, too... I can teach you as we go."

She gave him a doubtful look. "Are you sure? I mean, I don't want to be a bother for you.... you've already been so nice to me."

He laid his hand on hers, on top of the bar.

"Honey, I've got a two bedroom apartment that's entirely too big for me, I live alone, and I'll be glad for the company. Besides.... I like you. I found you attractive when you were still healing up in the hospital wing. I'd love to spend more time with you. I was tempted to ask you out when you were still in the hospital wing. I've been hoping to run into you ever since you were released, but I didn't think you'd go for a fat old fart like me."

Two hours later, they were sitting in his living room, together on the couch, sipping on drinks and watching an old movie on his flat screen in companionable silence. He had an arm around her shoulder, and she had her head resting on his.

"George?"

"Hmm?"

"Will it bother your sons, you and I seeing each other?"

"I don't know about that... might make 'em jealous... the old man always finding prettier women than they do!"

"C'mon, now!" she laughed, slapping him lightly on the chest.

"I'm serious! Here, let me show you."

He led her to the mantle, where there were several framed photographs.

"This is Junior, his wife, Tina, and their girls.... taken when the girls were four years old." He said, pointing at a picture of a medium height young man with a tall, black haired woman who appeared to be sneering at the camera, with two little brunette girls sitting in front of them.

"Oh, wow! Who drew these? They're very lifelike!"

He stared for a few minutes before realizing that she'd probably never seen a camera before.

Wordlessly, he reached into a drawer, taking out his old digital camera. Looking through the viewfinder, he focused in on her, said "Smile!" and snapped her picture.

Walking over to his desk, he hooked the camera up to his computer, downloaded the shot, and hit the 'print' button.

She looked on in utter amazement as her picture appeared, first on the small video screen, then on paper, as the laser printer buzzed back and forth, reproducing her image on a sheet of photo paper.

"Oh, Wow! Is that me?"

"Yes, Ma'am.... I'll have to find a frame for it, of course, but I think I'll add this one to my collection here."

He led her back over to the mantle, standing the picture of her up behind the smaller family photos.

"This is my youngest, Max, and his wife, Pam... she's a little bitchy, but I'll never tell her that. Junior, and Tina, and this one here on the end is Martha and I when the boys were younger. Breast cancer took her from me when she was forty six."

She was surprised... Martha had been a very beautiful, light skinned black woman, if she was any judge of features.

She laid a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to bring up old memories."

"Death is part of life, isn't it? The doctors did what they could, but they caught it too late. She hung on for a year longer than they thought she would. She managed to see both of our sons get married, and met her grandkids. I guess you can't ask for much more from life, huh?"

She turned to face him, giving him a firm hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Maybe not, but you deserved more... it sounds like you loved her very much."

He returned the hug, for a bit longer than was, perhaps, necessary, and said "Now.... I thought you were going to help me out in the kitchen?"

In the kitchen, he showed her where everything was and set her to cutting up the leftover shrimp that had been part of his dinner the night before, while he put the noodles on to boil, then he taught her to grate the cheeses while he got out the small blender, garlic, onion, several other spices, and cream.

Within forty minutes, he was ladling out the shrimp alfredo pasta into bowls and leading her back to the living room, where he put in a fresh DVD, about a man who was wrongly imprisoned, gained his freedom, inherited a fortune, and turned the tables on those who had wronged him.

By the time the end credits were scrolling up the screen, they had moved together close enough that their arms were around each other and her head was, once again, laying on his shoulder.

"That was good.... the way Edmond got his revenge on Mondego and those other two.... that was just right."

"Yes... it's based on ancient history. A classic of literature, back before the war, or so they tell me. I never read the book, but this is one of about four different versions of this movie they had in the library.... I've seen one other. I'm kinda working my way through them."

She reached up, kissing him on the cheek. "I hope I can be here for the others."

He reciprocated, kissing her on the forehead; as she looked up at him, he gazed into her eyes, whispering "I hope you'll be around for a lot more than that."

She looked back at him, with a 'Deer in the headlights' look, and asked "Are you sure? I mean.... you know what they did to me.... are you really sure you want someone like me around?"

He smiled sadly at her and nodded. "Hun, we've all got things we've done we're not proud of, in our pasts... what was done to you was... well... just that... it was done TO you; it wasn't something you asked for, or consented to. The damage that was done to your body has mostly been repaired. The damage to your mind, your heart, well... only you can say when that heals. If I can help with that healing, I will... if you'll let me. You're still a very beautiful woman, and if I said I wasn't attracted to you, I'd be lying through my teeth."

She smiled, brought her other arm around, and hugged him around the neck long and hard. "Thank you... Mrs. Davidson was right; you're a sweetheart." She whispered in his ear.

She moved around, until she was sitting across his lap, and kissed him, lightly, and he returned the kisses with enthusiasm; soon their lips parted, and their tongues were curling against each other, the movie before them forgotten.

His hand reached up, seemingly of it's own will, and squeezed her full breast lightly. In the few weeks since she and the other women had been brought here, she'd filled out on the rich food, and was back to her full 36D size.

She felt a moment of anxiety as he fondled her, but fought it back down, knowing that it was an act of instinct, as was the hardness pressing upwards from his pants, pushing itself against the back of her left thigh.

She knew, too, that it was instinct that was making her wet between the legs, and causing her breath to come in small gasps. She pushed back from him for a moment, looking deep in his eyes. "Honey, are you sure about this?"

He reached up to her cheek, stroking it lightly, nodding. "As sure as I can be of anything. If you aren't ready yet, I understand, though."

She stood, slowly, pulled him to his feet, kissing him deeply and molding her body to his in a tight hug, feeling his hardness pressing into her belly, and whispered in his ear. "I think we're gonna need more room, Dear."

He smiled and nodded, reaching for the remote control, shutting off the DVD player and the TV, handed her her drink and picked up his own and took her other hand, leading her to his bedroom.

Standing by the bed, he took a quick swallow of his drink, setting it on the nightstand, followed by her own, then took her in his arms, rubbing her back from her shoulders to the full cheeks of her ass as they kissed deeply again, barely breaking the kiss as they sat on the edge of the bed, her pulling the hem of his shirt from his pants and pulling it over his head.

He returned the favor, burying his face in her cleavage, savoring her chocolate brown skin as she ran her fingers through his unfashionably long hair, feeling the stirrings between her thighs as he nuzzled lightly at her dark brown nipples.

She reached for the button of his jeans, unzipping his pants and reaching in to fondle his hard cock, realizing he was a lot bigger than the soldiers had been, mentally admonishing herself for making the comparison. This was a man who actually appeared to care about her as a person; they had been little more than animals, using her to fulfill their own needs. Her counsellor, Mrs. Davidson, had been right. She'd found a good man, here, and the prospect of intimacy with him wasn't nearly as frightening as being raped by the soldiers had been.

He reached past the elastic band of her light sweatpants, feeling no panties, but a neatly trimmed bush. Her little nubbin was already poking out from behind it's protective hood, and he fondled it gently, taking things slow, knowing she was still likely to be a bit skittish about being touched so intimately.

Soon his middle finger found the hole, sliding inside and rubbing against her G-spot, resulting in a flood of her juices as her breath quickened yet again.

She was feeling things she'd never felt before; her only experience with sex had been with Chinese rapists, so this was a pleasant surprise for her. She stood up slowly from the edge of the bed, sliding her pants down and stepping out of them; he did the same and moved back, laying down on the far side of the mattress and holding an arm out to her. She sat down, scooted over, and lay on her side facing him.

"You know, in a way, this is my frst time."

He smiled at her. "I haven't been with a virgin in over thirty years... hope I still remember how to treat one."

She moved closer, molding her body to his own, wrapping her arm around his neck and murmuring in his ear "I think you're doing pretty well so far."

He kissed her, hard, almost forcing his tongue into her mouth, carressing her breasts with his free hand, before pulling back and looking deep in her eyes. "You know, I could fall in love with you."

She felt a stirring, deep in the pit of her stomach, and squeezed her new lover hard.

"I know, Baby.... I feel the same about you. Now lay back... I want to make love to you."

He lay back on the bed and she sat up, getting her first real good look, realizing that he was, indeed, built much better than any of the soldiers, in every way. Years of labor-intensive activity had left him pretty toned, and his cock stood up proudly at a good eight inches. She licked her lips and climbed aboard, fitting the head to her wide open pussy lips and sinking down slowly until he was buried in her to the hilt, and started riding him slowly.

He reached up, taking a full breast in each hand, massaging them gently and tweaking the dark brown nipples with his thumbs, meeting her gaze as she stared down on him, her mouth half open as her breath came in little gasps.

For long moments she kept to her slow, steady pace, and he restrained himself, knowing that she needed this as a way of being the one in control; from things she'd let slip in the 'lunch line', while she was still in the hospital, she'd been a captive of the Chinese for nearly three years. Taking control in bed must be a novelty for her.

He took hold of her hips and pushed backwards with his feet on the bed, getting up into a semi-upright position, his back against the pillows and the padded headboard, so she could lean forward, which she did, once again bringing her full breasts in range of his willing mouth. He took a brown nipple in his lips, nibbling and sucking lightly at it, driving her over the edge, and the walls of her pussy clamped down on his hardness as she came, moaning continually as she picked up the pace. He held on to her hips, knowing he was close himself, trying desperately to hold out for a few moments longer, but it was no use. She felt the pulsing in her core as he blasted his jets of sperm inside her, and tears filled her eyes as she realized that if she never got anything she wanted, ever again, the one thing she would want more than anything was to bear this man's child.

Somewhere, on another plane of existence, a Djinn, who had once been called DJ, heard her wish. He looked up the long table to a magnificent throne, where his master sat, holding court, and the silent plea was evident on his face.

The being there saw this, and nodded, once.

Deep purple eyes flashed for just an instant. It was a small thing, really, and the two people who had wished for a child were both, deep down, good people. They were also already deeply in love, though neither had admitted it to the other just yet. They would have their child, and several more.

The Master looked down the long table at his servant, connecting with him mentally. 'You know, sooner or later, you're going to have to let these people go.' It wasn't a question.

The Djinn mentally nodded. 'I know, my Lord... but these people have shown qualities that aren't as common as they should be, amongst your children. There is a good, dare I say Noble, quality to them, and, in truth, not many of them ask for much. They aren't dependent on anyone, and their goals are mostly good ones. They want their country and their freedom back, nothing more. I see nothing wrong with giving them a little nudge from time to time.'

'I concur... just don't overdo it, hmmm?'

'I won't. Milord.... I did take the liberty of making a few of their supplies self-replenishing, of course... fuel, ammunition, that sort of thing.... I didn't think you'd mind.'

He paused in thought for a moment, and added, 'I also took the liberty of laying upon them a spell that keeps them from getting some of the illnesses that they can't cure, after that gentleman's wife contracted cancer. I hoped you wouldn't mind.'

'I don't.... just, as I said, don't overdo it.'

Sherice felt something, deep in her insides, something that felt even better than the several orgasms George had already given her, but wrote it off to imagination.

DJ felt her idle thought, and smiled. There would be time enough for her to discover the meaning of the feeling she'd had, straddling her new lover, who would ask her to move in with him that very night, and ask her to be his wife within a few week's time. In fact, she would know what that feeling meant in nine months and three day's time.... when their first daughter, Julie, would be born.

Gene eased up to the edge of the forest surrounding the Chinese base, noting that his team were all in position before clicking his throat mic.

"Team two, in position."

Jim Archer's voice answered him.

"Acknowledged, Two... stand by."

One by one, the other seven teams reported in, until, finally, Archer's voice came through the headset.

"Rockets, prepare to fire... on three.... two.... one... Fire!"

A mix of seventy five RPG and LAW rockets fired at once, turning every guard tower and the main gate into piles of splinters; within moments, four Huey Cobra and six Apache helicopter gunships flew into position, strafing the enemy barracks with .50 caliber machine guns and .223 caliber miniguns. The hanger doors of the base opened, and a tow vehicle tried to pull out one of the Chinese Hinds.... before it could get it's rotor up to speed, three of the Apaches were there, turning the poorly maintained chopper into a mass of flaming, twisted metal.

Teams of snipers moved up to within two hundred yards of the base, and the surviving enemy troops came under fire from all directions at once. A few of them managed to get their rifles into play, and some even got lucky; four of the militia members were wounded, one seriously, and two, Bob Greenwood and Marty Little, would be going home in body bags.

Still, for an operation involving over a thousand troops and ten gunships, Archer knew they'd gotten off light. He wondered how long such luck could hold.

A voice was screaming, in Chinese, over some of the loudspeakers around the camp. Mark Little, twin brother of the recently deceased Marty, listened for a moment, trying to puzzle out the words.... he'd been studying the Chinese language for a month, but wasn't yet truly proficient.

Suddenly he realized what the nearly incoherent voice was saying.

He looked over at Archer and raised an eyebrow. "Sir, he's telling the survivors to kill the American whores."

Archer nodded at this. Touching a finger to his earpiece, he instructed the women who were headed to the prisoner barracks to hurry... weapons hot.

Sarah Jennison sprinted the last forty yards to the open door of the women's barracks, only to find that a Chinese soldier had gotten there ahead of her; he'd already shot four of the women and was drawing a bead on a fifth when she burst into the one room building, silenced .45 pistol in her hand.

He swung around to level his gun at her and fired, missing her left ear by inches.

She didn't miss, the fat 230 grain slug taking him in the center of the chest.

He crumpled to the floor, and the girl in the bed nearest him grabbed for the pistol he'd dropped, held it awkwardly, and proceeded to empty it into his body. She was still pulling the trigger on an empty cartridge, crying uncontrollably, when Sarah walked over to her, laying one hand on the young woman's shoulder.

"It's ok... he's dead, and you're safe now." She told the young woman, gently taking the empty pistol from her as the rest of her team filed into the building.

Once all of the Chinese were dead, it took nearly two full hours to sort everything out; again, they found a small mountain of American equipment, including a number of rocket launchers, grenade rifles, Stinger missiles, and several tons of ammunition. In another hour they had all of it loaded up and ready to roll.

They dragged all of the bodies into a pile in the center of the compound and soaked them in a mix of gasoline and diesel fuel, and the remaining buildings were wired up with the Semtex they'd found in one of the warehouses, and, again, they set it off when they were a safe distance away.

Gar sat back in the driver's seat of the old Ford cargo van, Leeanne at his side, feeling a deep satisfaction at the work they'd done this night. They hadn't gotten away unscathed, this he knew; in the back of the truck he was driving were the corpses of three Militia members and the four young women who had been killed in the barracks, who they refused to leave at the burning Chinese base they'd left behind. These would be buried in the fields back at the cave. Ahead of him, he knew, were the two makeshift ambulances carrying the half dozen wounded, and ahead of them were seven truckloads of the female prisoners they'd freed.

It was a good thing they'd found a lot of trucks at the enemy base; they also had a dozen trucks loaded with American equipment, everything from boots and uniforms to explosives and 40MM grenades for the grenade rifles they had at the Cave.

He was stirred from his reverie by Leeanne, who asked "Honey, how well can you drive this thing?"

"I think I'm doing a decent job, why?"

She smiled and said "Because, there's something I want to try."

She reached into his lap, unbuttoning his fly and fishing his cock out before leaning down and taking him into her mouth.