Dan and the Bottle Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned back at her, reaching into a shirt pocket and pulling out several small, foil packages.

"Mickey gave me some.... called 'em his 'party hats', whatever that means."

She looked at the small cooler he was carrying in his other hand. "And what have you got in there?"

"A bottle of grape juice, a bottle of apple juice, a bottle of that orange-strawberry-banana juice you told me about... and a little bottle of that whiskey Mickey told us about. Oh, and a couple of cups. Got two blankets in my backpack, and a fire starter."

"Good... I got some venison hot dogs, cheese, buns, and a couple of those foldin' forks. Doris took me to get 'em last night."

She didn't bother to mention the small bag of pot and the pipe in her pocket.

Once Jeff got the small fire started, they settled down on the blankets, drinks in hand, passing the small pipe and feeding the fire as they felt the buzz kick in, talking about anything and everything, carefully avoiding the real reason they were here for the moment.

"I'm not sure if I'm going to stay here much longer. Mr. Archer was talking about getting some volunteers together, to join up with a bunch of other villagers, a few miles south of here... turning them into a real town, an' all. He says they're going to set up one of those generators so they'll have lights and refridgerators and whatnot, too."

She smiled inwardly at this, pretty sure she knew where he was going with it.

"That sounds a little scary.... you know the soldiers are going to be back." She paused in thought for a moment as she held in a small hit from the pipe.

"I think I want to stay here for a while longer... Mrs. Archer says I'm making good progress in school, and I love working at the daycare center. Mrs. Davidson says if I keep at it, I'm going to be a 'crack shot', too... but I know I need a lot more practice at that."

He smiled, but it was a bit forced. Mr. Corcoran, his own shooting instructor, had told him, yesterday, that maybe he'd hit the target more often if he tried not to hit it.... he was that bad. He was good with throwing grenades, though, and his scouting skills were as good or better than anyone in his platoon.

His reverie was broken when Billie Jean moved around the fire to settle beside him. He was surprised by her boldness, but that didn't stop him from returning her kiss, which turned into several, and before long, they were laying back on the blanket, tongues intertwined, his hand was up under her shirt, and hers was working diligently at his zipper.

Within moments, they'd undressed each other, and she moved to mount him. but he pushed her back.

"I wanna taste you first, baby."

She smiled and reached down to kiss him long and hard as he fondled her ample breasts, tweaking her nipples with his thumbs, then she half stood and took a few steps forward, lowering her already damp cunt to his lips.

He grinned, extending his tongue to swirl across her opening lips, seeking and finding her already hard little clit and fluttering across it. Doris had taught him well. Before long, his chin and cheeks were awash in her juices, and her thighs were practically clamped to the sides of his head.

He continued for long moments, licking the length of her engorged pussy lips, fluttering the tip of his tongue across her hardened nubbin, drilling his tongue into her hole, even licking lightly at her tightly shut anus a few times, experimenting with her, learning her most sensitive spots.

Her moans of pleasure blended into a nonstop song for long moments, until she finally pulled away, collapsing at his side, gasping for breath. Even then, he palmed her cheek, drawing her around to face him and kissing her, long and deep.

She broke the kiss, finally, and sat up to take a sip from her drink, while he did the same, taking the short break to add a few two-thumb thick sticks to the fire, then pulled her to him again, kissing her long and slow, before murmuring in her ear "I thought you said something about fucking my brains out, honey?"

"Not until you put a rubber on."

He grinned at her, reaching for his shirt, digging out the small package, tearing it open and rolling the condom down his dick.

She smiled back at him and threw a knee across his lap, fitting the fat head of his ready cock to her widespread pussy lips and sitting down, taking his seven inches in one quick plunge. She settled there for a moment, then began to ride him slowly; he wasn't quite as big as Mickey, but he was still bigger than the idiot soldiers who had raped her... and he had a lot more staying power.

Eventually, he grew tired of her slow pace; he grabbed ahold of her hips while she was on the upswing and began to hammer into her from below. It came as a pleasant surprise to her, and she took hold of his shoulders and hung on while he pounded her pussy hard, making her cum again, leaving his balls awash in her juice.

He couldn't speak, concentrating everything into the feeling of her tight little cunt on his pole, but she managed to moan out "Oh God, fuck meeee Honeee!. Ohhhh.... unghhhh.... harder baby!"

He answered her with a grunting moan as he came, filling the end of the rubber as he pulsed inside her, triggering in her another extended orgasm.

Tony Mendoza backed away before straightening up, reaching up for the hood of the confiscated Chinese generator, and turned to face Jim.

"Well, Sir, this thing's been rode hard and put up wet, but I'd guess it's still got a good five, maybe six year's use left in it, especially if it's just used for part of the day, every day. Run it for five, six hours at a time, providing power and charging a bunch of storage batteries at the same time, kinda like they say they used to do with the old submarines a few hundred years back, know what I mean?"

Jim nodded, deep in thought for a moment. "Ok... could you set this up, with a bunch of big storage batteries, plus, maybe, a few dozen solar panels, plus that other generator, to power an entire town?"

Mendoza gave him an evil eye for a moment, and said "How much time have I got?"

"I can give you, oh.... two weeks?"

Mendoza nodded, thinking it over. "With every electrician in town.... maybe. Four weeks would be better.... how many homes are we talking about, and what kind of appliances?"

"Refridgerators, stoves, water heaters, lights, hydroponic gardens in every home.... probably two hundred homes. Washers and dryers, of course... charging stations for their satellite phones and other small crap like that. Maybe a dozen big freezers, too."

Mendoza frowned. "Not likely, sir.... it'll take a lot more power than that thing can put out. What else have we got to back it up?"

Jim frowned in thought for a long moment. "Don't we have a bunch of windmills down in one of the warehouses? The type that can run generators of their own?"

Tony frowned in thought for several minutes. Come to think of it, they did, in fact, have several dozen of the big wind generators... but it would be like putting up an enormouse red flag with the words 'Here we are!' on it.

"Sir, that would be like asking the Chinese to find them.... kinda hard to hide a seventy foot tower, with a twenty foot wind turbine on top."

Archer nodded.

"True enough... but the time for hiding is over. We're clear of the Chinese for about three hundred miles in every direction... it's high time we started some rebuilding and making life better for people in our free zone."