Dan and the Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you're here to help to put things right."

"Exactly. I can't go too far, of course, but I can do enough to ensure that you are happier when I leave than you were before I got here." 'And keep you from carrying out your thoughts of suicide' he added in his own thoughts, without voicing them. "You got a bit of what you might call a 'raw deal'.... I'm here to sort of 'reshuffle the deck', as it were."

Dan rubbed his chin, thinking it over, then nodded. "Cool. Ok.... hmmm.... can you get me something, while I'm thinking about it?"

"As long as it doesn't involve stealing something that will be missed.... I can't give you the British Crown Jewels, or anything like that."

"No, that isn't what I had in mind. I was thinking about a pound of Hawaiian marijuana.... thoroughly cleaned, a limited number of seeds, no stems, all clean bud, ready to roll and smoke."

"That, I can do.... " He blinked, and a large freezer bag sat on the table before them, filled nearly to the top with a green/red substance.

"Excellent. Ok, I'm going to roll up a doobie and step outside for a smoke. Uhhh.... do you... errr... "

"Partake? I'd be delighted. It's been many years since I had a good buzz on."

Dan fetched his rolling machine and a pack of papers from under his bed and rolled several cigarette sized joints, stashed the roller, papers, and the big bag of pot under his bed, and the two of them stepped out the back door and went into the garage.

DJ looked around the garage, appalled. There were storage tubs and boxes everywhere, all filled with women's clothing and other junk. His head swiveled around to Dan.... "How do you move in here?"

"I don't. I have power tools in here I haven't been able to use in the past ten years. My idiot of a sister piled all this crap up in here as soon as this garage was built. I never could use it.... not once." He replied as he lit up the first doobie. They passed the joint back and forth until it was too small to hit anymore, then Dan put it in a nearby ashtray to go out. "While we're in here, can you do something with all this crap? I don't want it totally cleaned out, mind you.... just get rid of the junk of my sister's and give me room to move in here again. You can see, in my mind, what all in here is mine."

Three seconds later, the difference was like night and day. The garage was clean, and what's more, it was organized.... and all of his small, benchtop tools had been replaced with full sized versions. He could now do some of the big woodworking projects he'd only dreamed about before. The inside of the garage was also bigger than it had been; it appeared to be three or four times bigger on the inside than it was outside. The dust collection system was also fully installed; all the machines were connected, and the entire building was wired exactly as he'd specified, a plan that had been overruled by his mother, after the idiot of a neighbor who had wired the place had objected to the extra work required to do it properly.

They walked back inside, only to find his mother and sister awake, both of them squacking at him about his rent, which he'd already paid once this month.

"I paid you last week. Just because you've dumped all your money into slot machines and bingo halls doesn't entitle you to reach into my wallet a second time."

"Now you listen here, Young Man!..." His mother started, trying her level best to convey a bit of righteous indignation.

"No, you listen! You've been taking MY ATM card to that Goddamn casino for months, stealing MY money to feed those Goddamn slot machines, and every time you whip out MY card, it costs ME an extra six fifty in service charges! In the past few months, you've WASTED enough of MY money to put a brand new set of tires on MY truck! NO FUCKING MORE, IS THAT CLEAR!?"

His mother rallied, at this point. "Why you ungrateful punk.... I put a roof over your head, I put food on the table, I wash your clothes..."

"And you take the bulk of my bank account every month! I don't want to hear another word out of either one of you! Sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and think long and hard about what you're going to do for gambling money when I move the fuck out of here, because I'm heading to Wyoming today to look for some land!" And with that, he turned his back on the pair of them and walked out to the family room, where his laptop was set up, logged onto the internet, and started looking up real estate agents in the western states. Finding one who dealt in large parcels of land, he sent them a quick E-Mail, explaining exactly what he wanted, supplying his cellphone number and giving the best time to call him.

Within three days, he would sign the final papers on just a shade over forty square miles of land, including a large forested area and a five square mile lake. Within a week, DJ would build for him a survivalist's bunker under much of that land, complete with underground farmland, orchards, and vineyards, a fair sized underground lake, over sixty multi-level buildings set up for everything from garages and aircraft hangers to a full service hospital to hundreds of thousands of square feet of storage capacity to living quarters for well over four thousand people. There were even areas for animal pens, pastures, and a massive underground forest, all powered by a self sustaining energy source that would never fail, and several wells that provided clean water. Another week, and a lot of thought, saw the shelter stocked with every kind of supply any of the new residents could think of, a full complement of farm animals of every variety, and both the forest and the lake thoroughly stocked with fish and wild game. Another wish saw all of Dan's vehicles and possessions moved out to the new underground home.

During this time, he'd been E-Mailing back and forth with Barbara, letting her know that he'd be back from his out of town trip in a few days, and that he wanted to meet her for coffee as soon as he got back. He also, more discreetly, advertised on several survivalist and militia websites for people willing to leave their former lives behind and move into a self sustaining, completely self sufficient community that would shelter them from anything, up to and including a full scale, world wide nuclear war. There was no shortage of takers. By the time he managed to talk Barb into joining him, his community had grown to over two thousand people, including everything from doctors and dentists to machinists and mechanics, and no shortage of former military from every branch of service.

Another wish saw the 'Cave', as they took to calling it, equipped with enough military equipment to wage a small war.... everything from rifles and pistols to Patton and Abrams tanks, F14, F16, F15, and F22 fighter jets, World War II Mustangs, Lightnings, and Thunderbolts, and Cobra, Apache and Blackhawk attack helicopters.... and saw Dan fully trained in how to fly all of them.

Barb looked around the large entry hall to Dan's suite of rooms, which was about the size of a three bedroom house, impressed with the attention to detail and the amount of thought that had gone into it. She would never have thought that this unassuming man, who had shown an interest in her, of all people, could have such a massive, well built 'home' as this. She decided, right then and there, that if there were the slightest spark between them, he would be hers..... she'd already seen what a good man he was, and had no doubts about his character.

She'd been off, exploring the 'cave', as he called it, and had gotten a bit lost, though she'd found the underground forest and the attached underground lake, where she'd watched, breathless, as a small herd of deer had come down to the water's edge to drink. She'd also found the hanger, where nearly a hundred planes sat, waiting, including the private jet he'd flown her here in; the motor pool, where everyone parked thier cars, including the short line that made up Dan's 'collection', finally finding someone who could direct her back to his quarters.

He was in the living room, cleaning seeds from a huge bag of pot. She smiled, remembering that she hadn't believed him when he told her it had come from one of the small islands of Hawaii... until he'd fired up a doobie and let her taste for herself. She didn't doubt his word after that. He'd been a perfect gentleman the entire time she was here, putting her luggage in one of his spare bedrooms, never trying to put the move on her, kissing her lightly before he dragged himself to bed that first night, telling her without words that the first move was hers. He'd prepared dinner hours ago, a slow-cooker creation of chicken breasts, rice, and several types of creamy soup, simmered all day, and now that they'd eaten, was rolling up several doobies for after dinner.

She came into the room, walked up behind him, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him, lightly, on the cheek, neck, and ear, before breathing out the words "Thank you, Dan."

He set down the roller, having finished the third doobie, turned so that his lips met hers for a brief instant, and lifted an eyebrow. "What for, hun?"

"For bringing me here.... I was in that 'lakehouse' room, earlier, and it was so beautiful.... watching the deer come down to drink, hearing the robins in the trees, I almost thought I was outside.... it was.... just... magical."

He turned a bit more, wrapping his arms around her waist, drawing her gently into his lap, and kissed her lightly on the lips again. "Honey, I'm just glad you were willing to take the chance and come out here with me. Most women might have been afraid I was going to hold them prisoner, as my sex slave or something." He grinned up at her.

She gave him a gentle smile, wrapped her arms around his neck, and gave him a light kiss. "You won't have to hold me prisoner." she replied in a soft voice.

He kissed her back, softly, and her lips parted, a bit of a spark going off between them as their tongues touched for the first time, and their kisses got more urgent, then she started tugging at his shirt, pulling it off him before reaching for the buttons of her own, never pulling her gaze from his dark blue eyes. After her blouse came off, he reached behind her, unhooking the cream colored lace bra that contrasted nicely with her mocha skin, then burying his face between her nice DD cup tits, kissing each one in turn, savoring her dark chocolate nipples. She squirmed on his lap, feeling his hard on growing beneath her, holding the back of his head while moaning as he lapped and sucked at her breast, feeling his hand caressing and fondling it's way up her inner thigh, thankful that she'd taken her panties off after coming back from her walk around the complex.

He slid his hand slowly up her inner thigh, under her skirt, finally contacting her smooth shaven slit, feeling her spread her legs slightly to allow him easier access even as she started working at the button and zipper of his jeans. He rubbed her pussy lips gently, feeling them spread at his touch, even as her clit hardened and poked out from behind it's protective hood; he rubbed it gently, eliciting a gasp from her, and she broke the kiss to smile into his eyes.

"I was right..... white boy wants a taste of some brown suga!"

He grinned back at her, nodding....

"Yup... and I'm going to taste you right now." he replied, lifting her easily and laying her on the couch beside him, unbuttoning her short skirt and pulling it off before diving between her thighs face first, his tongue tracing the open lips of her already dripping pussy. He swirled his tongue around her clit, making her gasp, both at his tenderness and his skill, and her orgasm hit her hard, leaving her panting for breath, cumming in his mouth again and again. Finally, he slithered his way up her body, shucking his jeans and underwear as he went, moving into position before whispering in her ear, "Babe, do you need me to wear a rubber?"

"No! I want to feel you cum inside me.... don't worry, I'm on the shot... should be good for the next 2 months." She reached for his cock as she said this, lining the head up with her hot, slick entrance, and he slid the first two inches inside her, then pressed steadily inward until he was in to the hilt, pausing to allow her body to adjust to his intrusion. She wasn't having it that way, though, and started slowly bucking her hips against him, urging him to fuck her hard, and he was happy to comply.

Their bodies soon caught a rhythm, and for long moments the only sounds from them were grunts and moans and flesh slapping flesh, until neither could stand it any longer and they came together in a burst of ecstasy that left both of them breathless, kissing each other furiously even as they caught their breath. He slowly sat up, holding both of her hands and pulling her forward until their positions were reversed, him on his back with her laying atop him, with his cock still buried inside her.

She sighed, deepy, content for the moment to lay there with her head on his broad chest, him idly stroking her back and kissing the top of her head as they lay back, enjoying the afterglow of their first lovemaking.

"MMMmmmm.... oh, Lord... I've never felt like this. You know I might not want to leave here, Baby."

He grinned, palming her chin and bringing her eyes up to meet his. "Then don't, sweetheart."

"I have to; I have a job, and bills to pay, and...."

"We can take care of all of that tomorrow. You can just move in here."

She sat bolt upright at that. "You can't be serious!"

"Hell, yes, I'm serious.... I'll fly you home, get your stuff in order, then fly you back, and you can be my live in lover."

She gave him a skeptical look... "Just like that, huh?"

"What all do you have to take care of, hun?"

"Well... I have to finish paying off my car.... "

"No big deal."

"It is for me.... I want to do it myself."

"Ok... so I'll pick up the note, you can pay me."

She stared down at him, jaw nearly hitting her chest. "Are you kidding?!"

He nodded solemnly..... "Absolutely not, babe.... you can work here."

"As what? Your private ho?"

"Hell, no! Honey, there are dozens of 'jobs' in here.... we need some folks to teach the kids--we homeschool them; take care of the animals and the farms, sell the cars that John is restoring, take care of keeping the inventories in the warehouses updated, hell, there's a hundred ways to earn your keep in this place.... and of course, you could get quite a bit done.... as my wife." These last few words came out softly, but had enough impact to hit her like a physical blow.

"Do you mean..."

"Hell, Yes! Honey, I knew, from the first time I read what you wrote in your profile on the site, that I had to meet you; I had to get to know you.... because you're the perfect woman for me. Now that we've spent time together..."

"And had sex!" She interjected with a grin.

"And made love, yes. It wasn't just physical, m'dear. Not for me." Dan replied, drawing her face to his for a long, slow kiss, nibbling lightly at her lips for long moments. "I've fallen in love with you, Barb.... and now that we've found each other, I don't ever want to let you go." He finished, in a much softer tone.

She buried her head in his chest, looking downward, and wept.... he could feel her tears running from her eyes to his chest. He gently palmed her chin once again, drawing her up to meet his eyes, and kissed her slowly, gently, her response getting a bit more urgent, the muscles of her pussy grasping his hardening cock and releasing it, then she sat up and began to ride him, lifting almost completely off before plunging back down, drawing his hands to her bouncing breasts, which he fondled and squeezed, a bit roughly, as she threw back her head, moaning uncontrollably.

"MMM.... gonna cum, babe!" he murmured, and she jumped off of him, quickly taking his cockhead in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the crown as she jacked him off, taking his load and swallowing as fast as she could. As he slowed, she deep throated him, working the muscles of her throat to get the last few drops.

She slowly licked his shrinking member clean, making sure not to miss a drop, then sat up, licking her lips, and reaching for her glass of pop on the coffee table, rinsing her mouth before kissing him again. "I love you too, baby.... and I want to be your wife."

The next day, the two of them got in his Chevelle and drove back to Detroit, where he made good on his promise, paying off her small Ford and stopping to get the oil changed and the fluids topped off before heading to her apartment. Once there, she told her sisters, identical twins a few years younger than her, about their plans, and after a bit of a long discussion, they decided to move out there with her. It took an extra day to rent a truck, which one of the twins could handle, and load up what few furniture pieces they would be taking, along with their clothes and other possessions, and Dan wound up buying another full sized pick up, which the other twin sister would drive, which was quickly loaded up with the last of their possessions, and their small caravan headed west, out of town.

When they arrived, Tom Jennings was waiting for them, concern etched on his face. Dan immediately asked what was wrong, and Jennings told him that the Sheriff had been out, nosing around, asking pointed questions about who owned the land, and how one person managed to pay property taxes on forty square miles of land. He'd also been asking about machine guns.

Dan reached out with his mind, as DJ had taught him, and asked 'DJ, are you busy?'

DJ replied almost instantly, stepping up out of the darkness. "Hi, Dan.... you had a safe trip, I hope?"

12