Dan Wants To See Our Nude Pictures

Story Info
Curious 18 year old gets to see our personal pictures.
1.6k words
3.73
44.1k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, with my wife working evenings or nights, she spent much of her days sleeping. Whenever that happened, she knew enough to wear a night shirt to bed, not knowing who, not a part of the family, would be around in case she ever got up and was outside the bedroom. On too many occasions, the now senior high boys would often invade the basement after school, make enough noise to wake her up and she would storm down to the basement, 40D's waving under her night shirt, panty less as well, and yell at the noise makers to shut up. After the third or fourth time it happened, I believe the boys would do it on purpose just to see her 'jiggle' as she pounded down and up the stairs. I later discovered the boys would take turns standing at the side of the open stairway just to watch her ass and maybe catch a glance of her shaved pussy. Liz, at forty two is still a real looker, able to wear a bikini or go topless or naked on nude beaches and get whistles and stares from men and women alike.

She dresses younger than her peers and I am proud to hear the comments from the boys as well as their girls at how lucky I am to have a gorgeous, sexy wife like her. So it came as no surprise that when we asked Marc's friend Dan to dog sit for us over a weekend, that I discovered he had gone through a series of recent photo's I had taken of Liz, both nude and in the act of sex with me. The photos were out of order and were somewhat smudged from being fingered by damp hands. He admitted rifling through them and that was evident as I watched his 18 year old cock stir in his jeans as we talked. I walked him to the photo closet and brought them and a few others out and spread them out on the table. There he was able to clearly see the close-ups of her pussy, my fingers in her, squeezing her clit, my cock entering her and close-ups of her face, tits and wide shots of the two of us in the heat of coitus.

"Does she know about these?" He asked, dumbly.

"Of course she does, fool." I responded,

"She was there and was the one who thought it was a great idea when I suggested it. She sees them and masturbates to them when I am not here and she needs to get herself off without me." "Do you have any videos of her naked or getting fucked?" he asked.

I just looked at him. "Demanding little shit, aren't you? OK, I'll get them up on my computer, on one condition".

"What's that?" he asked.

"You get naked with me and we watch and jack off together. We have a deal?"

Still a little timed, he agreed.

"When?" He asked.

"How about now? Liz is not home and we have the basement all to ourselves. Got plenty of time to enjoy the vid's and ourselves".

I headed down to the basement, fired up the computer and the projector. I found the videos, there were several of them, including some of my son and his girlfriends, videos made with his permission and without his permission. When Dan came down, he saw the titles and wanted to know if their titles were real?

"Yes, they are real and they are not to be shared with Marc. He is not to know that you know they exist. Understand? If you ever want to see any of them, you keep your mouth shut. Got it?"

He shook his head and was more persuaded by the grip my hand had on his balls through his jeans. Until I saw his agreement, I kept squeezing. I was sure he would see my point.

I double clicked on one of the earliest videos of Liz and me and we sat down. The video started with her in the bathroom, just getting out of the shower. I had zoomed in to get a close shot of her tits and panned down to her pussy, which at this point still had a thick patch of pubic hair. We watched as she dried herself off and lifted her breasts and leg to dry all the hidden spots. She then walked into the bedroom and spread herself out on the bed, on her back, and smiled at the camera. I then panned up one leg and into her pussy and asked her to spread her lips for a close-up, which she obliged me with, slipping a finger into her hairy patch and watched it disappear into her snatch.

Dan's cock was about to break through his jeans, so I encouraged him to remove them, freeing his cock. He is the owner of a respectable cock, with a smallish, pointed head, like a small onion, sitting on about seven inches of meat which is near two inches wide. An interesting combination to squeeze into a pussy, but that's another story.

As we watched my playing with Liz pussy and sucking on her tits, Dan started to jerk his cock, causing a near stream of pre-cum to issue from his small pee hole. He saw this and stopped jacking. I kept going, admiring my handy work on the screen as well as his cock and balls. As soon as the pre-cum slowed, he again started to jack his meat. Again his pre-cum began to flow, almost like he was peeing. Again, he stopped jacking until it subsided.

I stopped myself ministrations, and asked,

"So, why are you stopping?"

He took a breath and said,

"I have pre-mature ejaculation problems. I almost cum when a girl puts her hands down my pants, let alone try to stick it in her. It's embarrassing to try to fuck and end up cumming just going into her pussy."

I told him about a therapy of training yourself to stop jacking just before you feel you are about to cum, not when you see the pre-cum oozing out.

He went back to jacking, and when the pre cum began to flow from his pee hole, he used it as a lube and kept going, stopping a few minutes later as he said he could feel himself approaching the edge. I told him that when he reached that point, to grab his balls, now pulled into his abdomen, and message them back out, or, grab the base of his cock and squeeze. He tried the later and felt the urge to cum subside. He smiled as he resumed jacking, this time longer before he again grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed.

I told him "It won't all work every time, but you need to train your mind and body to cum when you want, not when your cock says so."

"Maybe another distraction will help you."

"Like what?"" He asked.

"Let's try this." I said as I moved myself more to his front, reached for his balls with one hand and slid my other hand down to his ass hole, slowly fingering his hole as he continued to stroke his dick. With the pressure on his balls, as I applied squeezing and pulling pressure to them and the pressure of my finger at his hole, seemed to take his mind off an early orgasm. His pre-cum slowed, his eyes closed, his hips began to gyrate in a new rhythm.

We continued to watch and I took hold of his left hand and brought it over to my cock and invited him to jack my cock, as I knew he had never done that before. He slowed jerking his meat and began to explore my cock and cock's head and balls. It was only now that he realized I had no pubic hair... that I was shaved clean, cock, scrotum, and ass hole, all of it.

"When did you have that done? Since you had hair there when you shot this video? I can see it as Liz sucks your cock and as it sinks into her pussy and pubic hair".

"We got silly after a day at the beach and a few bottles of wine, and sat out on the deck and did each other. Not a drop of blood was shed, but a lot of pussy juice and cum did flow".

He was quiet as the video ended with my orgasm onto Liz's chest and face.

"Any more?" he asked.

"Sure, here's one you might enjoy. This video I shot out on the deck and you could see neighbor's houses in the background".

"Couldn't they see you as you fucked?" he asked.

My simple reply was, "Sure and that is what made it more exciting... the thought of us as exhibitionists and them as voyeurs."

As the video showed my cock pushing into Liz pussy, he turned to me and asked, "Could you tell me when you are going to do that again, so I can watch from the fence, or even through the glass doors of the deck if you do it after dark?"

I thought about it and said I would do it and let him know when. At that his stroking sped up and soon he was squirting cum all over his chest, face and the couch. I was right behind him as his orgasm triggered my own, and was turned on even more as Dan turned his head to closely watch my cock shoot my load, one squirt at a time.