Dan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up off my knees and moved to the bed and lay down. I spread my legs wide and Mark moved between my legs and buried his face in my pussy. He ran his tongue along my slit and then pushed it into me. I moaned and put my legs up on his shoulders and opened myself up even more for him. He found my clit and latched onto it and I pushed my hips up at his face as the pleasure Mark was giving me made me moan. He worked my clit and I moaned and thrashed on the bed and then I cried out as I had an orgasm.

Mark pulled his face away from my pussy and moved up. I felt the head of his cock at the entrance to my hole and then he pushed and I gasped as his huge cock split my pussy lips and lanced into me. I cast a quick glance at Dan to see how he was taking it and found him staring at us. Well, it wasn't going to happen again, at least not with Mark, so I was determined to give Dan a good show.

"Deeper baby, deeper Mark, push it in, fuck me hard."

He slammed his cock into me. "Oh yes" I moaned, "Yes lover, yes, like that, just like that. Fuck me hard baby, fuck me hard."

Mark was fucking me hard and fast, my nails were clawing at his back, my legs were wrapped around him and I was screaming at him to get me off, to make me cum. He reached under me and gripped my ass cheeks in his hands and pulled me to him. Is cock was driving into me and I felt my orgasm coming.

"Come on lover, harder, almost there, harder baby, harder" and then it hit and I screamed out "YEEESSSSSS!!!!!"

"Oh God that was good" I moaned and looked over at Dan.

He wasn't there.

I looked around the room, but I didn't see him. I tried pulling away from Mark, but he hadn't cum yet and he wouldn't let me go. His hands still pulled my ass up at him and as he pounded into me I felt another orgasm coming, but it was fighting against the panic that was rising in me.

"Dan? Dan?" I called out as I felt Mark spill into me. I struggled to get out from under him and he looked down at me confused.

"Get off of me damn it, get off of me!"

I finally got out from under him and in a panic I ran through the apartment calling out:

"Dan? Dan? Where are you Dan?" but he wasn't there. I grabbed up my clothes and started dressing.

"What are you doing?" Mark asked.

"Dan's gone. I have to find him."

"I planned on a lot more pussy tonight baby, you can't leave now."

"I have to. I have to find Dan."

"Well you are going to have to walk back to your car because I damned sure am not going to get dressed and drive you."

"If that's the you feel about it get used to using your hand because I won't be back."

Mark laughed at me and said, "What? You think your cunt is made of gold or something? I've got more pussy available than I can handle. The only reason I fuck you is that it gives me a charge to cuckold the asshole you dumped me for. Go ahead and leave. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out."

"Miserable bastard" I snarled at him as I stormed out his door and slammed it behind me.

I was lucky and I flagged a cab almost as soon as I was outside Mark's apartment. During the cab ride I found myself praying that when I got to the Panda to pick up my car that Dan would be sitting at the bar waiting for me. Maybe he couldn't handle seeing me with another man and he left. Maybe he saw how much I was enjoying it and he decided to give me a little privacy.

When I got to the Panda I paid the driver and rushed inside the bar. I looked around, but did not see Dan anywhere. I hurried back out to the parking lot and saw that his car was not there. In a deep panic I ran to my car unlocked it to get in and then stopped as I saw the two envelopes sitting on the seat on the driver's side. In big letters one of them said, "OPEN ME FIRST." I picked up the envelopes, got in the car and turned on the overhead dome light. I sat there staring at the two envelopes and I had the sudden feeling that I did not really want to know what was in them, but knew that I had to open them anyway.

I opened the one that said 'me first'. It was four sheets of paper covered with Dan's handwriting. There was no salutation, no "Dear Kathy" not even just a "Kathy." The first seven words hit me like a sledgehammer in my stomach.

"I know all about you and Mark. I've known for about two months now. Two months ago when I was supposed to go to Akron the trip was cancelled at the last minute and when I got home you weren't there. I figured that you were out with the girls and knowing that I wouldn't be home I figured that you would stay out late with them so I didn't wait up for you. When I woke up at six-ten you still weren't home and I began to have a bad feeling. I made the bed, picked up after myself so you wouldn't know that I'd been there and went into work.

"I called you that afternoon to tell you I would be home around seven and during the course of the conversation I casually asked how your night had gone. You told me that you had come home early and curled up with a book until you fell asleep. A week later I set up a phony trip to Dayton and was outside your building when you got off work and I followed you and then sat outside Mark's apartment until six the next morning. Somehow I just couldn't make myself believe that you were just up there playing cribbage or something and time got away from you.

"I loved you more than life itself and I thought that your love for me was just as strong, but I guess I didn't know you as well as I thought I did. But I do know me. I knew that if I confronted you there would be tears, you would beg for forgiveness and promises would be made. I knew that my love for you was so strong that I would have forgiven you, but I also knew that our marriage would never be the same again.

"I knew that regardless of what promises you made I would never trust you again. I knew that every time I was on a business trip I would be sitting in a hotel room with my guts churning wondering if you were with someone. I knew that every time I called you on the phone and you didn't answer my first thought would be, "I wonder who she is with." You can't live a life without trust and it was a given that I would never trust you again.

"I needed to put you behind me and it needed to be done in a way that there would be no coming back from it. Confrontation would only put me in denial, I would accept what you did, forgive you and then go on to lead a shitty life. I needed something that would burn so deep into my soul that I could never bring myself to look at you or speak to you ever again.

"The entire wife watching fantasy was bogus. I knew that seeing you with Mark would do what I needed to be done. The idea was simplicity itself. Tell you the fantasy and let you do the rest. I even acted reluctant and made you drag it out of me. "My God, it's perfect," you would think. "I can do it with Mark in front of him and have the best of both worlds - my lover and a stable home life." I knew you would do it when you said, "What if it turns out I like it and want to do it again?" You were already setting me up so your affair could continue only in front of me instead of behind my back.

"Since you are reading this letter that means the deed has been done. The fact that I didn't rush back to your car and retrieve the envelopes says that I found your coupling with your lover to be just as disgusting as I expected it would be.

"I took the day off work today and several of my friends helped me move out of the house. I have cancelled all of our joint credit cards and I cleaned out the savings account. I left you what was in checking and two of the certificates of deposit. The other five and what would have been your half of the savings will help set me up in an apartment or a condo. I think it only fair that since you drove me away you should pick up part of the tab for my having to relocate.

"I do not want to talk to you or see you again. Don't call, don't write, and don't try to catch me at work. I want nothing to do with you ever again."

I dropped the pages from my fingers and I wept. I sobbed and tears ran down my face as what I had done hit me. Dear God, how could I have been so stupid. I let a dalliance with a man I didn't even care about destroy what I had with the man I adored, the man who meant more to me than my own life.

With trembling fingers I picked up the second envelope and opened it. I let out a loud wail and sagged down on the seat and my fingers let the divorce papers fall to the floor.

12