All Comments on 'Dan'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments
RPBPhotoRPBPhotoabout 18 years ago
One of Your Best

I hope that you will finish up the hanging lives. I have enjoyed this story more than any other of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story Bob!

I guess someone forgot to tell her about the price of admission to play the game!

The ending was set up nicely.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You sure do make reading your stories interesting

Bob:

I never know what your latest twist will be. This was a good one. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Always good

i always love your stuff, but i have to ask - what was in the second envelope on her car seat???

Kanga40Kanga40about 18 years ago
Liked the story well enough

and it is likely reasonable to assume the other envelope contained divorce papers.

I didn't even think to ask.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Where did it go?

Pretty good story, but what happened? I finished with that feeling I get everytime my wife watces one of those Life Time Originals. "What the hell just happened?"

fregenfregenabout 18 years ago
Is this story complete?

Feels like the last couple of paragraphs are missing. Good story though. I like the idea that he had to see her screwing the other guy to make sure he would never take her back again.

He was right. Where there is no trust there is no marriage. He still loves her. He just could never trust her again.

thebulletthebulletabout 18 years ago
WHAT IS MISSING FROM THE END OF THE STORY

from SOL, here is how the story ends. Apparantly the last few paragraphs were truncated on Literotica:

________________________________________________________

Confrontation would only put me in denial, I would accept what you did, forgive you and then go on to lead a shitty life. I needed something that would burn so deep into my soul that I could never bring myself to look at you or speak to you again.

"The entire wife watching fantasy was bogus. I knew that seeing you with Mark would do what I needed it to do. The idea was simplicity itself. Tell you the fantasy and let you do the rest. "My God, it's perfect" you would think, "I can do it with Mark in front of him and have the best of both worlds - my lover and a stable home life." I knew you would do it when you said, "What if it turns out I like it and want to do it again." You were already setting me up so your affair could continue only in front of me instead of behind my back.

"Since you are reading this that means that the deed has been done. The fact that I didn't rush back to your car and grab the envelopes says that I found your coupling with your lover to be just as disgusting as I expected it to be. I took a day off work today and several friends helped me move out of the house. I have cancelled all of our joint credit cards. I've cleaned out and closed our savings account, but I left you what is in the checking account and two of the certificates of deposit. The other five and what would have been your half of the savings will help set me up in an apartment or condo. I think it is only fair that since you drove me away you should pick up part of the tab for my having to relocate.

"I do not want to talk to you or see you again. Don't call, don't write, don't try and catch me at work. I want nothing to do with you ever again."

I dropped the pages from my fingers and I wept. I sobbed and tears ran down my face as what I had done hit me. Dear God, how could I have been so stupid. I let a dalliance with someone I didn't even care about destroy what I had with the man I adored, the man who meant more to me than my own life.

With trembling fingers I picked up the second envelope and opened it. I let out a loud wail and sagged down on the seat and my fingers let the divorce papers fall to the floor.

____________________________________________________

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
nice twist

Good story line, and a nice little twist at the end!

thepaleeyesthepaleeyesabout 18 years ago
hmm....

i would not say anything about ur characters or story anymore... it's pretty obvious that ur female characters have no human feelings at all... whether they love someone or not.... all of ur stories show that... however, it doesn't matter... i am a bit interested in the ending part.... she tells that she would just die without dan.... well, literally, would she really be devastated that much or she would find another 'love at first sight'? I am looking forward to the depth of her love for Dan.. what she does in future.... a sequel would be good.. no, don't fear, no suggestions... we know, she will be a low-moral slut again... but, anyways, the first paragraph of the story where she stated her love for dan so strongly that her life could waste away - that was surprising... a sequel would be good...

but, u r JPB, anything, biggest shit or moderate good words, can come!!!

what can i say.... sorry, Dan.....

thelonewalkerthelonewalkerabout 18 years ago
same old - sluts & good guys -love & sex apart

where is the ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sheesh!

Where is the rest? Terrible, to get me so built up and not end it. This has to be a flaw of some sort. I will wait for the finish... but I don't think the effect will be as it should have been. Sorry. Life threw you a lemon. :(

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Well, hell

The way you have written this tale I am unable to agree with either. Of courde Dan doesn't realize exactly how she feels but maybe he really should have found out before he tucked his tail and ran.

Kathy is absolutely wrong. I don't see anything in her defense. But since we know how she feels about Dan we really want them back together. Would she remain faithful this time? Quite possibly. But they would need a lot of counseling. It could easily be said that her former familiarity with Mark allowed her to be unfaithful. We know of noone else in her life.

So write the sequel Bob. Would love to see how you would approach it.

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Excellent

Well done, well written. I presume there will be additional chapters.

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Excellent

Well done, well written. I presume there will be additional chapters.

thepaleeyesthepaleeyesabout 18 years ago
JPB, do read this..

i have just read the ending thebullet provided... may be it was urs.... but, we all want to know what happens to her life.... how she deals with it... pls write a sequel... it's an earnest request... not only mine, but others too...

GreytashGreytashabout 18 years ago
Please finish!

Quite liked this. OK everyone is a loser in this story, but I suppose that is the name of the game when cheating is involved.

However it would be nice to know what was in the second envelope, but I suppose we can guess.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Really good twist on seeing wife with lover

That was a great twist of the husband making sure he saw her fucking Mark so he would never be tempted to want her back. That's a wonderful twist on the usual scenario of a man trying to forgive but is fighting the images in his mind.

I have staid away from commenting on your stories, but this was just to good a storyline. Why would there be a second chapter, it's all done, move on with life. She can find a new big cock and he can find a woman who likes just him. Though it would be tough to want to marry again for either.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
All aboard the reconcilation wimp hubby EXPRESS

wimp hubby express now a arriving track 69....

does ANYONE here doubt the JPB is going to reconcile these two...???

of course not. JPB will do what so may here do all the time... and bring back wimp hubby

the wife dumps Mark without telling him that she met Dan and what the real reason was. According to the story... at the time Mark was a decent guy who at least deserved to know the truth.

seeing how this worked out for her so well wifey seems to have figured out OR learned that its ok to engage in this sort of behavior-- so she does to again -- for a year in marriage which is suppose to mean something

how is any man suppose to get past that image he now has seen?

what I cannot figure out is why she is upset? This is NOT a one night stand or fling with the old boyfriend with drinking dancing... THAT might be survivable

Maybe.

Even if hubby does not not its been going on for a yearv... he does know or think it has been going on for two months... which is outrageous.

Wifey is severey mental ill.... and thinks the marrage means nothing

she is a no good lying god dam stinking whore.... who really neeeds to be ganged raped

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
wow

a great story liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good writing as usual

Well I’m sure hubby never wanted to watch for his own pleasure but to answer those standard questions. What, why and is he? And surely, the second envelope contains divorce papers.

My best regards

librarian_jimlibrarian_jimabout 18 years ago
I always enjoy JPB's stories

This one has a kind of perfection to it.. I especially liked the way it brings in the fact that she was really shitty to Mark the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The Second Envelope

What was in it?

DREMANDREMANabout 18 years ago
For once ....

...you got the ending right.

It's never just about sex! It's about betrayal, disloyalty, selfishness, erosion of trust, etc., etc. For her to say that she loved Dan with all her heart, and it was only sex with Mark, is as dumb a statement as saying, "I'm sorry I shot you through the heart. I was just using you for target practice and I didn't know it would hurt."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
thanks you own a roll

you're good as anybody,when you're writing like this.keep the good writing up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Fun Story

You always write good stories - suprises, twists and more. I am for a fan of whimp husbands and cuckolds and that is not your general style. Neither partner should cheat and get a free pass.

The second envelope I am sure you have not forgotten it and it sure is a good teaser for more.

Thank you for your literary efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice Job

I loved the story, just tie up the loose ends please, the second letter and how far and hard she falls? I enjoy your work nice job again.

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
*Sigh*

You know JPB you must be waiting till everyone starts reading your stuff again till you hit us with the hard stuff right?

Regardless this was a good story. And I have to say, for me it was a new and creative way to confront a cheating wife. Don't spoil me by writing stories that I can actually read, I might get used to it. (^_^) Just kidding, but it was good.

louguy35louguy35about 18 years ago
Very Good, BUT...

the last part of the story was not posted. Why the ommission? Is Lit.com editing out parts of the story, or what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Abrupt ending... part 1?

As this sort of story goes, it was... hmm... let's say it was less unrealistic than some I've read. Not totally believeable, but better than average.

But that ending... just, poof, gone? Will there be more?

Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

Lousy ending. I was ready to give you a really high score and then I read the last paragraph. That was a piss-poor way to end the story. I know all about 'it's your story to do with as you please'. The end of this pretty good story was bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You're missing part of the story again

This happened on another site. The last paragraphs -- the end of this letter and what's in the 2nd envelope -- are missing.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenabout 18 years ago
Good story and a strong loviong husband. Glad he

dumped the whore. But what about the second envelope? Is there a part 2?

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Where is the rest of the story!

good so far but this is only a part of the story!

PLease submit the rest and while you are at it fix the comments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I agree...

that this story was short and sweet. I assume that Dan needed to see her with another man (her lover) so he would never feel that she could be his again. I assume that the second package was divorce papers. Thanks for a great story!

SleeplessinMD

Just Plain BobJust Plain Bobabout 18 years agoAuthor
JPB's Comment

Sorry people, but the story is complete. Dan said it as plain as day - he never wants to see her or talk to her ever again. As far as the questions about the second envelope, please re-read the ending - "With trembling fingers" she opened the second envelope and collapsed and let THE DIVORCE PAPERS FALL TO THE FLOOR.

Thanks for all the good comments

JPB

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
In defense of some commeter, Bob

For many of us, this was the last sentence we got:

"I needed to put you behind me and it needed to be done in a way that there would be no coming back from it.

So some of us, I don't know if it was because of browser trouble of what, did not get your last paragraphs. Were I you, I would rag on LE. You wrote a dam fine story and many of us missed tha last of it. And that was a pity!

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
P.S.

I got a call a from some hospital a few later. apparently Dan got into an accident and was killed. ah, well, I thought,, served him right for running our on a person as loving as me,,, but life goes on, I sayz to myself,,, within hours, I was being held lovingly again, in the arms of my more dependable sexual partner,,, life turns out to be beautiful. The End.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
As a service to readers...

This is the missing text (from another site)!

_______________________________

Confrontation would only put me in denial, I would accept what you did, forgive you and then go on to lead a shitty life. I needed something that would burn so deep into my soul that I could never bring myself to look at you or speak to you again.

"The entire wife watching fantasy was bogus. I knew that seeing you with Mark would do what I needed it to do. The idea was simplicity itself. Tell you the fantasy and let you do the rest. "My God, it's perfect" you would think, "I can do it with Mark in front of him and have the best of both worlds - my lover and a stable home life." I knew you would do it when you said, "What if it turns out I like it and want to do it again." You were already setting me up so your affair could continue only in front of me instead of behind my back.

"Since you are reading this that means that the deed has been done. The fact that I didn't rush back to your car and grab the envelopes says that I found your coupling with your lover to be just as disgusting as I expected it to be. I took a day off work today and several friends helped me move out of the house. I have cancelled all of our joint credit cards. I've cleaned out and closed our savings account, but I left you what is in the checking account and two of the certificates of deposit. The other five and what would have been your half of the savings will help set me up in an apartment or condo. I think it is only fair that since you drove me away you should pick up part of the tab for my having to relocate.

"I do not want to talk to you or see you again. Don't call, don't write, don't try and catch me at work. I want nothing to do with you ever again."

I dropped the pages from my fingers and I wept. I sobbed and tears ran down my face as what I had done hit me. Dear God, how could I have been so stupid. I let a dalliance with someone I didn't even care about destroy what I had with the man I adored, the man who meant more to me than my own life.

With trembling fingers I picked up the second envelope and opened it. I let out a loud wail and sagged down on the seat and my fingers let the divorce papers fall to the floor.

RPBPhotoRPBPhotoabout 18 years ago
still missing

not only can't I see the rest of the story, but I cannot link to the rest of the comments. Oh well...

rlg99rlg99about 18 years ago
Liked It

Thanks for a good read.

Bob

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
since last protion was missing MY APOLOGIES -JPB

JPB

Please accept my humblest apologizes for what I saod earlier... since the last paragraph was missing I assumed there was going to be a part 2!!!

I can see there is NOT going to be... and after reading the mssing text I have to change my rating to the highest possible.

Clearly after reading your last few stories you are moving or trying to move towards a more reasonable outcome in some of your stories rather than mindless silly fantasy like reconciliation.

Please continue to do so....

Men and woman cheat with different mindsets... with men it is almost always about sex. With women it is Often but not always women have the mindset "well this is just for me"... or "I deserve this"... or as you and others have stated it is sometimes ..."I can have the best of both worlds"...

Maybe its me.... but I can never understand that. In what part of life can ANYONE ALWAYS HAVE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS or the BEST of everything... and NEVER pay price??

If you work 80 hrs a week you have no marriage...

if you make $1,000,000/ yr and dont report it you will get caught ...

if you go for the hit and run with two outs and your number 4 hitter at the plate and the batter misses the ball the BIG inning is over...

if you cheat it will come out... and the devestation will be Kartina like and awful.

RPBPhotoRPBPhotoabout 18 years ago
The End - Finally

Bob - Mystery solved. The last 4 paragraphs were simply dropped by Lit. I really enjoyed the story, particularly the twist at the end. I do join those who would like to see another chapter - - where do they go from here (and, yes, I'd be interested to see if a reconcilliation could really happen). All in all, one of your best. Great story.

charleybearcharleybearabout 18 years ago
Good Story Bob

As I usually like to read comments before I comment myself I was saved from saying you need to finish this. I sure don't know what happened to the end of the story, but as some provided it in the comments section I have read it all.

There are those who would beg for reconciliation. There were some who said "as much as she loves him" but in the remaining years of my life I will never "NEVER" see how anyone can say this woman really loved him. If she did she never would have done this to him. She loved herself. It started when she mistreated Mark in the first place. It was all about her.

Dan was right to walk away. It is what I would have done.

He only knew about two months of the affair. What if he later found out about the whole year? Reconciliation or not he would have been destroyed all over again. So no reconciliation was the right move.

Thanks for your efforts Bob.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Needs no more

Good story, good ending. She shit on two men during her life involved with them and she got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good

Another good one thanks

Orion623Orion623about 18 years ago
Easy To Rate

One of the best efforts that JPB has written. For a short story, the characters were well developed. The dialogue flowed easily and naturally. And, of course, at the end we were rewarded with a real twist on what was expected.

One commentator noted that her failing was that it was "all about her". I don't disagree with this but it seems to me that her greater failing was that she lacked moral courage.

She divested herself of Mark by coming up with a pretex to end their engagement. She did not have the courage to sit down with Mark and explain to him that she had found someone else who had captured her heart. This was her first failing.

Secondly, upon meeting Mark for the first time in 6 years, she ends up in bed with his 9 inch cock for the next two nights. She simply did not have the integrity to walk away from a situation that required morality and marital fidelity over the satisfaction of a filling copulation.

There are other examples to be gleaned from this short story. That there are so many ways she failed her marriage is a testament to how well the story was written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A very good story but needs chapter 2.

This story is excellent as far as it goes but I hope you will consider adding a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Story

I really liked this story and how it ended. Mark and Dan are better off without the B-er witch. Cool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lost me

You lost me the first time you got Dan and Mark mixed up, so I quit reading. A story's main character ought to remember which man is her husbank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yes, needs Chapter 2

I liked it but needs chapter 2. I really think this "Bigger is Better" bull needs to stop. I've had girls who dumped the "Bigger" for me, "just average." I do think cheaters don't suffer enough. And this bitch should loose everything.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A Great tearful ending

She had it coming but lets see what happends to her in chapter 2

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
Good.

To be fair is a state of mind. Grit your teeth and do the right thing. In this story, the lead male character behaved like a man.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Praise the ammo and pass the Lord? ;)

Gosh, a JPB male main character who actually has a brain and isn't afraid to use it. Will wonders never cease?! Good prose, believable dialog, realistic characters and a tight storyline. Thank you, Bob, for a story well-told.

<P>

As to the need for a sequel, whatever for? She done it, he saw her do it, he divorced her and moved on, finis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Back in the Days of bobie Allowed Comments

Gee if you wrote more story's like this with real men in them you could turn the comments back on bobie.<P>

It never was the lack of talent but the pathetic watching wimp men who turned almost everyone off to you writer. Kind of a shame that you won't see that.<P>

You could be one of the most anticipated Authors here and elsewhere, but instead you choose to write about pathetic pitiful self cuckolding wimps into watching his wife whore from the closet for the sick excitement of male humiliation.

How sad is that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Perfection Itself!!

I realize that losing someone you love is never "Perfection Itself". But! How Hubby handled it all WAS perfection. And the bitch of it was that there wasn't any other way to kill the marriage that would do quite as well to ram home the basic hard line: The Bitch Couldn't Be Trusted. Ever.

So, at least hubby got away clean, and the bitch was left singin' the blues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
She lied to herself

She said that Dan "meant more to her than life itself." So then she choose on multiple occasions to break her vows to him and thus destroy her marriage. This hardly sounds like Dan meant more to her than life itself, what it does sound like is her lust and selfishness meant more to her than life itself especially life with Dan. A life she no longer will ever have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
she did what she did

and he did what he needed to do. no hitting the mark for her. the set up and execution worked

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 15 years ago
Thanks, Bob!

Definitely one of your best and arguably one of better stories to be found here.

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
2nd chapter

Please write a second chapter of this story.

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 15 years ago
well done...

I liked this story. It made me feel good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Dumb wife

Why is it that some woman have a good husband and want some strange cock. When they get caught you get I am so sorry. Bull Shit. I caught my first wife fucking around on me and I destroyed her life, after her romp with stud. I so enjoyed kicking him in the balls and watching his pain and pissing all over his bed. My exwife was crying doing the sorry speech. Well as you see I have no pity on cheats men and women--may they rot in a very hot place with the horned one.

devildog26devildog26about 14 years ago
And then?

This is an excellent story. The narrative is tight. The characters are well developed. The ending leaves much to be desired, a situation that I am sure pleases you. A follow-on story would be greatly appreciated.

cpetecpetealmost 14 years ago
Still one of the Best

Just re-read this story and even after ½ a decade DAN still stands out as JPB best work and one of the best short stories on Lit LW section. In a few paragraphs JPB is able to flesh out three characters and include sex, deceit, lying, double-crossing, and revenge-all the needed ingredients of a good tale.

……………………..

JPB is able to create three characters we all know or knew at some point in our life. Kathy –an attractive lady who has gone thru life experiencing the ability to eat her cake and have it too. Kathy has the classic “it all about me” complex. When Kathy is searching for Dan after the romp in Marks bedroom and Mark object to Kathy leaving-Kathy’s “punishment/threat” to Mark is to no longer have sex with him. Mark has the last laugh by telling Kathy “...do not let the door hit your ass on the way out”. You must love that Kathy calls Mark a “miserable bastard” after that. This from a lady that screws over two guys cheats on her husband, and lies to both Mark and Dan when they cared about her.

…………………………………….

Others have commented on Kathy’s lack of moral character in breaking off her engagement with Mark –not by telling the truth, but by setting Mark up and making Mark believe the break-up was his fault. I believe that even if Kathy had told Mark the truth Mark still would have been shattered. To be told his 3 year girlfriend/wife to be was leaving him for a man (Dan) she just met is bad no matter how it is done. Either way Kathy would still have gotten back together with Mark that first time 6 years later for several reasons-#1-As always “Its All About ME”-and what makes Kathy feel good” . #2 Of course Marks 9” dong. After six years of marriage Kathy would have been looking back on “the good old days” with wanting. #3 Familiarities. Kathy and Mark had a three year history and had banged hundreds of times. The comfort level and “what’s one more time” made the transition from Bar to bedroom easier. JPB had Kathy claim she never danced with anyone as she was a married lady-but with Mark –it was a short trip from dance floor to bedroom. #4-Guilt. Even the coldest hearted bitch would feel some remorse on the way Kathy ended her and Mark’s relationship. As it is “Always about Her” In Kathy’s mind letting Mark screw her- was a great gift to Mark. All these factors would allow Kathy to rationale her affair with Mark. Kathy all her life had everything because “It was “All about KATHY and her needs/wants-first, last and always”

………………………………………….

In hindsight Mark should have bought Dan a big bottle of Johnny Walker Black for getting Kathy away from him before Mark married Kathy. If Kathy would dump Mark while they were making final wedding plans and shopping for furniture-how long after their marriage before Kathy would have cheated on Mark? Although JPB had Mark claim he was screwing Kathy to as get back at Dan for stealing Kathy-In truth Mark was getting revenge on Kathy for what Kathy did to him. Dan was just a proxy. It is said that the opposite of Love is not hate –but indifference. Mark’s comments and lack of concern when Kathy left his apartment showed a man who no longer had any emotional attachments to Kathy – a lady Mark once loved -now Kathy was just a simple fuck. JPB had Mark –by the short introduction a” nice guy” and in the story been badly burned. Mark had gotten over it, gotten payback and was now able to sleep at night his ego and guy pride having been restored (Unfortuneately at Dan’s expense).

………………………………………………….

JPB had Dan be the MAN! The Dan character faced up to his fears and greatest weakness-ie: his love for Kathy. JPB had Dan make the hard choice that Kathy and his love for her was a tumor on his soul and had to be removed and removed completely so what Kathy did would not grow and fester. Like ripping off a bandaide or amputating a diseased body part it was done without any half measures. The way JPB had Dan set up Kathy to make the final cut was a masterful stroke.

…………………………………………………………………………….

A sequel would be tough to compete with the original DAN. Both Dan and Mark were written to be the type of “Nice Guy” every lady over age 25 dreams about marrying and being father of their children. A possible follow up -perhaps a POV from Mark, or years later with Kathy reactions after having gone thru a string of boyfriends , then seeing first Dan and later Mark with a loving wife and kids at the park –this would add closure.

…………………………………………………

Classic JPB-still a good read years later.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years ago
Just Good Writing

For a guy who churns out copy at supersonic speed, JPB can surprise and amaze you. I'm constantly surprised at the number of people that think he's just a cuckolding fetishist who turns out cookie cutter fiction. He's done a lot of really good stories, stories that are far more than stroke fiction.

And then, sometimes, as in "Dan" he can tear at your heartstrings. Read the opening to this story and if you don't have a fucking stone for a heart, try not to be unmoved. Yeah, the wife screwed up. Yeah, she betrayed her husband. She didn't, despite comments, betray Mike her first boyfriend. She simply dumped him. Happens all the time. But she did betray Dan and she broke a good man's heart.

And in a few paragraphs JPB does more to make the punishment and hurt she has to live with real than most writers could do in pages and pages. It's simply great writing.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated it 3****.

I would have given it a 5***** rating except for the 9" cock that no normal human has. Possibly some 1 in a billion freak of nature may have a 9" cock. Even John Homes [1 in millions] was only 8.75".

The fact is, only men and perhaphs only homosexual men are interested in big cocks. If women preferred big cocks, big cocks would quickly [in evolutional terms] become the average. That is because, in that event, men with big cocks would produce more children on average than men with average size cocks.

Although a vagina will stretch up to 200%, an excited vagina is only 4 inches. Therefore, any cock much over 4" is going to completely fill a vagina and stretching it doesn't increase the number of nerve endings and most of nerve endings are at or within a couple of inches of the entrance of the vagina.

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
Another

Another good one Bob. And DWarnut please park it. You are sure making an ass out of yourself. Thanks for the write Bob. Wish I could return the favour. TTFN Jim

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
this was on point

I can understand the set up but not waiting the 2 months

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
CHEATERS AND LACK OF PLANS

hoping they can never be found out, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
She Got What She Deserved

When you cheat on your husband, be prepared to get kicked to the curb. That's the way it's supposed to be.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Stupid bitch

She got what she deserved

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
It was okay

very predictable - but okay.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
great story

Although the ending was a bad one. I saw the central core of this story as the wife working behind her husband's back in total deceit. She never discussed with Dan her intent to live out her fantasy til she had already been doing that. She might have had half a chance if she discussed this fantasy first to achieve mutual assent. It didn't seem likely anyway. The morale of this story is don't cheat if you do there may be consequences far beyond your worst fear. Also, communication is extremely essential to ensure that each spouse is remaining relevant to one another's lives. The story was short and full of tongue in cheek. Interesting but no cigar.

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
5 stars

No wimps here, no desires to allow cheating... loved it... Cheating spouse gets what she deserves. hope there is a chapter 2. Sounds like she will fight to keep him. At least never give up anyways. To right a wrong I would say

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
It is not about love

It is about honor, self respect, and the stability of the marriage. Cheaters are inherently bad spouses and terrible parents. Why chose one of them for a life partner, or keep one once you found out what they are?

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

I understand the story, but would have preferred they at least had a chance to talk to each other face to face, if just to clear up some of the loose ends.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Read it Again

Nobody cheats and truly loves the person they are cheating on. The act of cheating on a spouse is the opposite of loving, respecting, and honoring the spouse, the marriage and even themselves. In short, a cheater is a mess in every way.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
OH, WAIT SHE DID SAY SHE WAS "SORRY"

but it was "sorry again" no mas. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
SHE WAS DOUBLE DUMPED

and now the REMORSE begins. TK U MLJ LV NV

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Reading one of your stories is like going to an amusement

park and riding all the rides. It's fun and it's scary and you get taken places you didn't see coming. I can't believe what a good writer you are. You are not wasted on here or any place else. Sometimes I don't like where you take me on the ride, but I am always entertained on the way. The thing about your writing JPB is that you are multidimensional and can do a BTB or a wimp story with the same alacrity. Hooty-hoo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Darn! I kinda enjoyed Harry's suggested ending

But others had it right. She just wasn't a good person and her actions showed that. That was all the reason Dan needed to get a divorce. Although if she had gotten pissy and hired an attorney he would have gotten just a 50/50 split of their assets and no extra, regardless of what he thought.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Dan's Penis

ONLY 6 inches?The average erect penis is just over 5 inches, Dan is on the large side of average!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@ sbrooks

Shhh the average penis size on literotica is 8 inches. Any husband with a penis smaller than that gets cucked by someone with a bigger penis. It is a well known rule.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
By slut.

Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheater Got What She Deserved

Yep.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Women

They can be so dumb.

EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago
be careful what you wish for...

A simple but good story and well written other than a few typos. Big Cock stories are entertaining but are largely a myth. How common are ten-inch cocks? They are pretty rare, that's why you see the same guys doing porn were huge cocks are the theme. I'm of the mind that Mother Nature gave the average man the average dick and it can satisfy the average woman. I was told by a lover that foreplay and who she was fucking was more stimulating that what size cock she was fucking. I'm sure there are "big cock queens" that actually need a bigger cock than average, everything has its exception.

ts0l1983ts0l1983almost 7 years ago
The Best

What I love about this story and Bob's writing in general is that his use of the first-person narrator allows for the comedy of sentences like this: "I did like the full feeling I got from his big cock, but not enough to let him disrespect the man I loved."

Bob is a master at letting a character hang themselves with their own words and his use of that device adds more flavor and dimension to his narratives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Saw It Coming And...

I loved it!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Teaching himself a lesson.

One of the 50 ways to leave your lover. I find this a very interesting LW story. Self inflected wound to kill the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Are there really people out there like this

That can claim to love there spouse yet do the absolute worst thing they can do to them and their marriage? I'm not built that way.

And there is no reason that any spouse has to he preemptive and warn the other what would happen if there is cheating of any sort. It is a given; you break the vows and you are out the door. It it understood. Marriage is a commitment that if it is broken, then it is never going to be the same. No trust, no respect.

Kathy even hinted that she was done with Mark because of his disrespect of Dan but she may find someone else. Why didn't she put an end to it at that point? The answer is she is a selfish manipulative cheating slut who doesn't love her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Reply to Anonymous 11/03/17

Yes there are. I was married to one of them. She proved to be a clueless cunt because, even after she knew that I knew, she arrogantly continued to get dressed and leave the house to fuck him.

After her 'accident', she chased me for five years, trying to get me to take her back... before finally accepting that I was DONE the day I walked out the door.... which was right after she discovered that I'd cancelled every credit card and had stopped paying all the bills four months earlier. (not once having slept with or fucked her.. or let her touch or suck on my eight + inch cock) While she was trying to convince me to take her back, she stated that I was one hell of a piece of ass and nobody fucked her the way I did or for as long. I just looked at her and said, "What you just said proves what a stupid cunt you are." ... adding "And I'll bet you miss the money and credit card accounts, too." That one hit her right between the eyes.

She'll never know how close she came to being locked in a plastic barrel surrounded by quick setting waterproof cement and then dumped overboard, somewhere in the middle of a large 650 ft. deep lake. She still doesn't know whatever became of the 'tough' punk she was fucking. Sending her his cock as a souvenir would have been too 'tell tale'.

gave it 5 *s

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Very well done

Well deserved justice served without bodily harm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Let's Use The Names Here

"Dan" had suspicions that his wife cheated on him whenever he left town on business trips. His trips never lasted more than two days and one overnight. "Dan" ran into "Mark", an old friend, while preparing for one of his trips. "Dan" asked "Mark" to go to the bar that "Dan's" wife was reported to be frequenting. "Mark" was to try to seduce "Dan's" wife. He asked how far he was allowed to go. "Dan" said, "As far as she will let you." "Mark" gave written testimony at "Dan's" divorce.

266xxyz266xxyzabout 5 years ago
Boiler plate but well written

As usual. I do like your writing JPB and, tho you are pretty predictable, it suits me just fine when I read one of your stories occasionally. Thanks for the read bud...4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No consequences...

...no vengeance no repercussions, no...pain. otherwise, pretty good story. 4 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
See, you can write a decent story when you try.

I like this one. Good job.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Again

One of.my.favorite JPB.stories. Simple, and complete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
JPB

and many older authors here seem to have a sophomoric "big cock" fetish. Perhaps some broad who is one in a 100 or a 1,000 told them about feeling "full". At least 80% of men are about the same size, varying from the mathematical mean (which is very close to 5") by no more than 4/5 inch. The 9 incher hardly exists statistically, but for the geezers, here's what happens when you are significantly larger than average (you don't need to be close to 9", btw): 1. Pussies tear and bleed, 2. If you go all the way in, no matter how careful you are the woman feels like she is being gut punched, and 3. she is almost certainly unlikely to consider anal...EVER. Sound like a big advantage? It isn't, and I think most of the authors who write ignorantly about "big cocks" are latent gays...or at least cuck wannabes. As for "fullness", I've lost girlfriends because, as one put it, "it feels like being fucked by a tree trunk". Again, sound wonderful? The whole

big cock" thing is idiotic. I'm glad I'm not 9", and I'd be better off a little smaller.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9065 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dan Series Info