All Comments on 'Dana Ch. 01'

by dercrackin

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
not gay but

I am not gay at all (but have been there and done that long ago) but I still enjoyed the story. Maybe it was the surprise element or maybe I am just feeling so darned horny. Keep them cumming.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
good until

Pretty good story until the guy got hit in the brown growler, and started to enjoy that more than the female company.

Why did you post it in the Loving Wives section? I wouldn't have wasted my time reading it if you had posted it in the gay or bi-sexual section.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great story until ....

Fermunda Cheeese had it right.

It was far better before you changed horses in the middle of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I liked it.

Great story. I liked it.The only thing left out for my personal fantasy is a shaved pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Surprise

What a surpise! Didn't leave much to imagination. Boy, I got into it and felt that guy screwing the hell out of me, even though I've never wanted that kind of sex, and probably never will. The author sure made it vivid, and I thank him.

dercrackindercrackinabout 20 years agoAuthor
Blame the editors...

It wasn't supposed to be posted in "Loving Wives"...but was submitted to be in the "First Time" or "Group" section as many stories of this nature are found.

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxabout 20 years ago
OOPs, wrong category!

This could have been a wonderful story, it is actually well written, but...what started out as a 'loving wives' type story quickly turned 'gay' and should have been posted in the correct category. Sorry, but it is not a turn on to suddenly read about activities that are outside the posted category. Shame on you for trying to trick your readers! Even though you do write well, you should really keep your stories 'on category'. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
maybe the editors will read this and change it?

you're a good writer - I'd hate to see your work lost on the wrong crowd....you had me going until the guy licked my balls lol not my cup of tea.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Surprise

hot and even with the twist i couldnt imagine myself, but who knows and that the tale was good enough to check out your next story

MaskedRiderMaskedRiderabout 20 years ago
Hot stuff

Regardless of if it was or not in the right category - it was a hot story. I hope you post more - specially since I have the same situation. Even though I'd love to experiment I won't jeopardize my marriage for it. Stories like yours let me xplore and enjoy this part of my desires. Keep up the good work!!!

subFLmalesubFLmaleabout 20 years ago
Great Story

A great story with a twist. I enjoyed reading your story and will be anxiously awaiting the next installment. Sounds like somethng I would enjoy.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Why?

First I thought that this was going to be just another slut/cuckold story but found out that it was slut/gay story. Why is it in loving wives>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Solid.

While, like many of your readers, I enjoyed the hetero stuff better, the story was a well spun erotic ride that kept me to the end. Good fantasies often do turn strange corners.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Super Hot!

This was unexpected, but welcome. I think it has been a fantasy of mine for years. I do not think that I am gay and have never tried this, but it made me very hot It could be that a lot of men dream about an encounter like this one and a few may be lucky enough to live it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just What I Was Looking For

I'm a heterosexual female, but I usually prefer erotica centered on gay men because I get tired of how much het erotica revolves around pussies.

That said, this story is just perfect, in my opinion. Besides being well-written and actually sounding fairly classy, the male bisexual content tickled my fancy.

Kudos.

timmer82872timmer82872almost 15 years ago
Wow!!

That was fuckin awesome!! I was hooked from the beginning.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 4 years ago
Written 16 years ago. What a shame, really want more chapters

Title says it all. Someone else on Literotica should continue the series. Have the fun expand into bi parties, orgies, swinging, fun, fun, fun...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous