Dana's Degradation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So will it do?"

"Sweet Jesus Dana that will knock them fucking dead! You want to stand out from the crowd of wannabe sluts at that party then that is the bomb baby, the absolute bomb! Here let me have a feel."

The brunette walked right up to her friend and her hands moved magnetically to the diamond hole in the front of Dana's outfit. Her slim fingers poured over Dana's semi-covered breasts and softly caressed them before sliding around her slim waist and slipping down into the hole over her ass crack and pushing a finger between her perfect ass cheeks. At that Dana jumped nervously and Tiffany withdrew immediately treating her friend to a quizzical look. It was as if she could read her mind.

"What did you do to get this baby? Come on tell me...."

*

The night of the party was all too slow in coming for Dana. Each night she had tried on her new (and hard earned) pink fetish outfit and gazed at her reflection in the mirror. With the mask on and her hair in a tight ponytail she was certain she would maintain her anonymity, which was important to her. Yes, she wanted to capture Jessica's attention but she didn't want everyone else to know what a dirty slut she was willing to be.

She found herself in a strange quandary as she was turned on by her deviant behaviour and thoughts but she also desperately wanted to maintain her academic reputation, perhaps in some way aware that anything too controversial at this point in her life may have unintended consequences later in her life. Still there was nothing right then as strong as her overpowering desire to be with Jessica Chalmers it was an infatuation on the verge of obsession and she hoped that night would bring it to pass.

A long coat hid her outfit and once she had walked the hundred yards or so from the bus stop she got dropped at she stepped into the shadows by the side of the Sorority House and pulled her face mask into position and pulled her hair through in it's pony tail. From there Dana stepped around the house and rang the bell at the side entrance as had been indicated on the ticket Tiffany had given her.

The door was opened by a college guy wearing a black leather hood criss crossed with silver studs, a leather waist coat and shorts and thick boots. Behind the mask he sneered at Dana and demanded.

"Ticket?"

Timidly and with one last thought that perhaps this wasn't such a good idea the brunette handed Tiffany's ticket over. The guy roughly grabbed it out of her hand and looked at it for a moment before snapping.

"OK, come in but lose that fucking coat. Take the first door on the left, the rest of you whores are being kept in there just now."

Nervously Dana stepped past him and shrugged her coat off and handed it to him. She was heartened somewhat at the way his eyes widened as he saw her outfit and she was in no doubt his eyes focused on her butt as she tottered through the back room on her impossible heels. She pushed open the door he had said and stepped into a nervous bedlam.

It was a large room but did not seem so given that it was crowded with lots of wildly dressed girls. Without exception they were all in masks and the sexiest, kinkiest outfits. But there was little to no conversation, no one, it seemed, wanted anyone else to recognise who they were. Dana stood there and stared at pony girls, girls in fishnets, even girls with their tits already on display. She would be vying with them for attention soon. A couple of other girls arrived after Dana before the main doors of the room swung open and someone entered. Dana struggled to see who it was and pushed and jostled her way to the front to see. She gasped as she set her eyes on Jessica. God, she looked incredible, in what resembled a fetish Nazi outfit. Leather jackboots and shorts, a leather bra and army cap she looked as intimidating as fuck. Her voice was heavy with scorn and threat.

"You sluts are here for one reason and one reason only - to entertain myself and my friends. You will do what is asked of you without exception, if you question this or argue back you will be ejected from the house. This is your last chance if you cannot handle this then leave now."

A couple of the girls did take this option, obviously losing their nerve at this last moment and suffering a withering look from Jessica on their way out.

"Good. Now those losers have left I will tell you of the competition tonight. As well as being the entertainment one of you lucky sluts will be chosen to be my personal fuck toy for the end of night spectacular. This will involve just what is probably the most amazing set up that I think we have ever presented at our get togethers and as a prize for this girl I will take them as my student slave for the rest of this semester. So you see there is every reason for you all to give your best before twelve when I shall make my decision. Now go out and entertain my guests sluts!"

Dana did not have a clue what she had really expected from this evening and as she staggered forward in the crowd and squeezed through the door she still didn't. As she left the room and made to enter the main hall of the large house though something made her stop and turn around and she found herself staring right at Jessica. Dana froze and just stood there as Jessica smirked then approached her. The riding crop in Jessica's hand extended out and went into the hole in the outfit at Dana's ass and probed about as Jessica leaned forward and hissed.

"Nice outfit slut."

She was about to reply when a metallic click sound right behind her and Dana turned to find a large black guy had attached a leash to her collar and was pointing downward.

"On your knees bitch, gonna take you for a walk."

The guy jerked on the leash and Dana had little option but to go with him. Dana gulped and sank to her knees. He was a big guy, older than her and obviously a jock, probably a football player. As she crawled through the room, following the guy she glanced around and saw many of her comrades from the 'slut room' minutes ago being led to their first positions of the night. Dana gave a shiver as she realised there really was no backing out now and when she was led into a small room to the right of the main room maybe she was wishing she could.

The guy was called Marcus Welsh and indeed he was a football player and he had just led the slut he had secured to five of his team mates.

"Hey man you bagged a good one!"

"Damned right that bitch it hot!"

Marcus led Dana over and deposited here on her knees surrounded by the six black jocks. They were not slow in flipped their big, black dicks out and before Dana knew it she was surrounded by stiffening black man meat. In an instant there was cock all over her masked face. Marcus was behind her and slapping his dick on her covered forehead. This set the others off and seconds later there were six cocks being slapped, bounced and rubbed all over her mask. They cursed her mask but knew they could not move it, all the entertainment girls were granted that anonymity if they wanted it at the party.

If Dana was disgusted she did not show it. Rather she felt free and liberated. No one knew who was doing this, she had the freedom to act like a totally wanton slut and enjoy it! She decided to make the most of her liberation. Her mouth opened and greedily accepted the cock nearest and she began to suck on it enthusiastically. The other guys, seeing that increased the urgency of their slapping Dana's face (what could now be reached around their friend) with their slick dicks.

The boy in her mouth grabbed hold of Dana's pony tail and really started to slam his cock in and out of her gasping, moaning mouth. He didn't know who this bitch was, would likely never know so what did it matter if he treated her as little more than a fuck hole? So he ploughed on, slamming himself back and forth at a brutal pace, his heavy ball sack slapping noisily against her chin with each stroke. She tried to concentrate on blowing him and making him cum but it was difficult, especially with a cock probing into each of her ears whilst she masturbated another two in her hands and one last one poked at her exposed eyes and dribbled pre-cum into them.

The guy in her mouth groaned and tensed up slowly moving back enough so his hard, black dick was out of her mouth. Dana held her mouth wide open so that when he began to pump out shot after shot of thick, creamy cum it nearly all arrowed in and sprayed into her open mouth. The last came out with not so much force and spilled onto Dana's lips and dribbled down the chin of her tight mask. Before Dana could change her position one of the cocks that had been at her ear moved round and shoved itself into her gaping mouth.

"Yeah bitch, choke on that!" demanded it's owner.

Over the course of the next half hour or so Dana took all six boys cocks in her mouth and sucked them until they came. Each choosing to fire their salty cum into her mouth and laugh as she drank it down, swallowing it all. Her jaw was sore by the time the last guy had cum in her and she could sense their attention wandering, when suddenly her neck jerked around and she heard a harsh female voice barking.

"You boys finished with this slut? Good I've got something for her too!"

Dana whirled around and found herself crawling quickly behind a really sexy ass, clad in a tiny pair of latex black shorts. For a moment she thought it was Jessica and her heart leapt but then she glimpsed Jessica herself, merrily thrashing a girl with a whip on the far side of the room. But that voice? There had been something familiar...

Before she had deduced anything further the girl stopped and yanked Dana to her feet, she found herself mask to face with Tiffany, her fucking room mate!

After realising it was Tiffany who had taken her, Dana got over her initial shock and then got hit by another as she took in exactly what Tiff was wearing. Her high heeled black boots and tight ass shorts she had seen whilst crawling behind but as Tiff turned Dana viewed the two obscene appendages at the front of those shorts. One, a fake cock, three inches wide and nine inches long and a second one just below that two inches wide and six inches long. She was wearing a black leather bra top that displayed all her cleavage.

"Tiff? What are you doing here?"

"Thought I'd better help you win this contest babe and get that uppity bitch you seem to want so much."

Dana could have hugged her for her words and started to rise but pulled up short as she was bitch slapped hard across her cheek.

"Not here babe, you need to be seen as the weakest, most submissive little slut if you want to impress your darling Jessica" hissed Tiffany.

Then in a louder voice.

"Now clean my boots you fucking dirty bitch!"

Dana gave her room mate a quick smile then dropped her face down and pushed her ass up and began to lap eagerly at the toes of Tiffany's boots. As before when she was orally servicing all the black boys she was unaware of who or how many people were paying attention or watching her but hoping that the kinky slut in the pink and white outfit and mask was making an impression alright.

Tiff had her clean both her shiny boots with her tongue before she stepped back and planted her firm, tight ass on a large, wide wing chair. She spread her legs so that her two dildos point out and at Dana's face.

"Get that dress of yours rolled up and get that sexy ass of your up here bitch, we are going to put on a real show!"

Dana grinned under her mask because this was going to be so much better than anything the other wannabees would do and because it was so nasty and filthy that she would was already hugely aroused by the prospect. With no delay she reached down and rolled the bottom of her tight pink dress up and rolled it up around her waist, exposing her freshly shaven slit to the growing crowd watching them. She was enjoying the attention a little too much and quickly found herself jerked back as Tiffany grabbed her ponytail and pulled on it hard. Dana's ass came down quick and Tiff hissed dirtily.

"You know we could always have the dildos in the 'wrong' holes if you mess me about."

Dana gave a half pretend shiver and obediently turned so that she was standing between Tiff's wide open legs. The two girls maintained an intense eye contact throughout as Dana lifted first on leg then the other and straddled her room mate's crotch then very carefully lowered herself onto the twin dildos, one in her ass and one in her pussy. Again, Dana was only vaguely aware that she was attracting an audience, but she ignored them and concentrated instead on her friend.

Once Dana was fully skewered on both plastic phallus's she started to sexily grind herself up and down on them. Tiffany matched her rhythm and all the while they held each other's gaze intently, almost as if challenging the other to back off or lessen their intensity. Neither would back down. With each bounce on the plastic dicks Dana became wetter and more aroused and soon her eyes were flickering, her back arched as she tried to get the dicks as far into her as possible and she was making louder and louder moans and squeals as pleasure rushed through her body. She started to jerk and spasm violently on Tiffany and it was clear to her and all the observers that she was climaxing noisily and messily atop the double dildo.

Animalistic grunts and shrieks erupted from Dana as she climaxed her body flailing about like a rag doll until she finally calmed down and slumped forward on top of her friend and whispered lovingly in her ear.

"That was greet, thank you."

"Let's just say it's another one you owe me babe."

Only then with the flush of cumming wearing off as she peeled herself off tiffany did Dana fully appreciate the large group of people around her, they burst into a round of spontaneous applause and, on rather tired legs, Dana gave a mock bow. She was just about to move away when the music cut out and Mistress Jessica strutted through the crowd around Dana and bellowed into a microphone.

"Looks like we have a winner everyone, this kinky bitch in the pink outfit is the winner and will now be offered the chance to audition for the position as my personal sex slave!"

Dana gave a little yelp of excitement and she felt Tiffany give her a squeeze on the ass from behind. There were also butterflies fluttering in Dana's stomach right then as she contemplated what exactly she might just have won. Jessica cast her harsh glance as Dana and demanded.

"Lose the dress, let your new Mistress see what kind of slut she has just taken on."

Dana thrilled to the dominant tone of Jessica's voice and quickly moved to obey, as long as her mask stayed on she was sure no one (bar Tiff) would know who this was. Seconds later she had roughly tugged off her figure hugging dress and stood stark naked before the object of her desires and fantasies. Jessica gave a smirk and seemed initially pleased with the body she now owned and took a few minutes to run her strong hands all over it, groping Dana's tits and fingering her shaven snatch before her fingers hooked onto Dana's left nipple and twisted it sharply.

"So slut, are you ready to entertain us all? Are you ready to be the centre of attention for my grand show tonight?"

Nervously Dana nodded and said in a hushed voice.

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Then follow me. Crawling on your knees bitch, you'd better get used to that sooner rather than later!"

Jessica turned sharply on her heels and strutted confidently away from Dana, the crowd parting willingly to let the dominant young woman through. Dana quickly dropped to her knees and followed her, realising that she was well on her way to becoming this cocky girls sub. It was not a long crawl but Dana felt everybody's gaze on her as she scurried behind Mistress Jessica. She followed her to a room that was locked and Jessica took a key and unlocked it and had Dana follow her in. it was a big room, bare except for a few articles with covers over them. With a flourish Jessica removed the first cover to reveal a childs paddling pool.

"Get in there bitch and kneel up while I tell everyone about this."

Jessica waited until as many of the college students and their friends had filed into the room as could possibly fit and stood beside the kneeling Dana before addressing them.

"The slut in pink has won the right to see if she can become my new slave for the term. But she still has to prove to me that she will be suitable so there are some tasks she must fulfil right now before I will officially make her my property. She needs to prove to me how obedient she can be in the areas I enjoy. Namely she will have show she has the fortitude to be my piss slave, my pain slut and my sex slave. To show she can fill all these positions I will now ask you all to aid me in testing our winning slut. First up- the piss slave!"

There was a cheer from the crowd and Dana gulped and thought seriously of getting up and trying to escape, just what the hell had she got herself into? She had little time to act though as Jessica suddenly loomed over Dana and neatly affixed a plastic collar, similar to the ones dogs wear to prevent them scratching, tightly around Dana's neck. It was clear plastic and quite deep so that her eyes were level with it's rim.

"Boys and Girls! I want you to test my new slut, let's see if she has what it takes to be Mistress Jessica's piss slave!"

Jessica faded into the crowd as it pushed forward and surrounded the small paddling pool and the nervous bimbo kneeling in it.

All too quickly, before Dana had had a chance to process the situation there were several cocks hanging down towards her pointing into her plastic training collar and then, horrifically for Dana, one after another started to fire streams of yellow piss at her masked face and into the collar. That brought laughs and cheers from the crowd and Dana couldn't quite believe what was happening as piss formed in a puddle up to her chin and slowly started rising. She moved as if to shake her head and spill some of the piss when someone lifted the leash that attached to her collar and pulled it up and clipped it onto a chain that hung from a hook in ceiling. It was taut and meant Dana could barely move her head from the upright position it was held in. The piss kept coming and quickly reached her lips and sloshed around her mask. She shut her lips and held them tight.

As could be expected at such a student party there had been a huge amount of alcohol consumed that night and most of the guys were past the point where they could keep a check on their bladders and watching others relieving themselves on the masked slut just seemed to set them off too.

The piss level was just lapping at her nose when Dana decided she could put things off no longer and opened her mouth and began to drink down the mixed piss. When they realised that she was drinking it the crowd roared in approval again and encouraged her further. It tasted just like you would imagine mixed, drunk teenager's bladders would taste like - absolutely vile. It stank too and was just the most humiliating experience for Dana but she closed her eyes (a sensible move as a couple of the guys were having a game targeting her eyes with their piss streams) and tried to imagine it was something other than piss she was gulping down frantically. Then a guy spat in the fluid, then another, then a guy jerked himself off and sprayed it into the mix, a girl (one of the contestants Dana had beaten) came up and contemptuously blew her nose into the mixture and the look of distaste she shot Dana was one that would live long in her memory.

Somehow Dana chugged it all down into her belly until she had beaten the piss and all the guys were done and the level of piss was below her mouth. Jessica stepped forward and the crowd moved to allow her access to her slave. She unhooked the leash and then the collar and glared at Dana.