Dana's Degradation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers

"Well I guess you pass the piss test slut. To finish up get down on your knees and lick up the left overs."

Dana looked at her new Mistress and realised that as much as she didn't want to do this she wanted to serve this amazing young woman more and found herself on her knees and licked pathetically at the spilled piss on the floor of the paddling pool and Jessica took a hose and after a short while blasted Dana with it. The water was freezing but quickly got the piss off her.

"Now things get a bit more painful bitch. Are you ready for that?"

Dana nodded feebly and was quickly pulled to her feet by her protruding ponytail and forcibly walked to the far end of the room, where a solid chain hung from the ceiling. To the chain were attached two cuffs that Jessica thrust Dana's wrists through and clipped them closed then pulled at the other end of the chain to raise Dana up until she hung by her arms from the ceiling, her feet only just able to touch the wooden floor. Then Jessica ably snapped a spreader bar between Dana's ankles, leaving her hanging completely exposed and completely helpless. The crowd shuffled over so they were now all gathered behind her and waited. Jessica was right up next to Dana, her hands all over her prospective slave's body, pinching her nipples and rubbing her wet slit.

"MMmmm, we are going to have so much fun" she whispered, "You're helpless now, I could just peel off that mask and let everyone know who this dirty, nasty slut is, and there's not a thing you could do to stop it!"

Dana's body tensed at the thought but Jessica made no move to carry out her threat.

"Ah, that's got you worried, hasn't it? Well don't fret just yet slave, that will come later perhaps. For just now it's time to see if you can make it as my PAIN SLUT!"

Jessica shouted out the last two words and was greeted by a cheer from the drunken, perverted mob behind her. The young Domme smirked as she turned to address them.

"Boys and girls, my new sub will now be tasked with showing me that she is up to the challenge of dealing with the fierce domination I am renowned for dishing out to my slaves. To prove this I ask your help in this demonstration. Around the room you will find various objects to use, some of you might have your own weapons, each of you will step up, one at a time, and strike my new sluts's ass or tits once and only once, but you can strike as hard as you wish. Slave, if it is too much for you then you can ask for it to stop, but know this if you do ask to stop then I will instantly dismiss you from here and your chance to become my personal sex slave will be over instantly. Understand?"

Dana nodded and wondered if this was a good time to bring a halt to this. Did she really want to be this girl's sex slave so much? One glance over at Jessica though reminded her of the countless wet dreams and fantasies she had undergone these past few weeks, not to mention all she had endured to reach this stage, so close to having Jessica as her Mistress.

"Good. Now form and orderly line everybody and test this bitch, I want to see just how bad she wants to be my property!"

Dana braced herself and for the next fifteen minutes or so endured a thorough examination of exactly how much she wanted Jessica and explored depths of her masochism she did not know existed.

The first thing to strike her ass was Jessica's hand and she spanked her harshly and loudly, like a crack that echoed throughout the room. It served as a starter's pistol and from that point onwards a procession of drunk and sex crazed students filtered forward to strike Dana with a variety of implements. Her ass was by far the favourite target for the array of floggers, crops, whips and belts and each stroke turned Dana's tight, firm butt cheeks a brighter shade of red.

But she endured. She accepted each blow and gazed over, through her mask, at Mistress Jessica, and imagined being on her knees licking greedily at her shaven snatch as blow after blow flogged her body. And also after a while she knew she would cope with this, the pain brought a surge through her body, a warmth that spread and brought moistness to her pussy. A moistness that Mistress Jessica eventually noticed when a drip of her juices finally fell from between her legs and splatted on the spreader bar beneath.

Mistress Jessica smiled at that and continued smiling as Dana accepted the last stroke, a hard lash from a bamboo cane that left a red line right across her already pink arse.

"Good. You must really want this slave. Well that will be further tested with my final challenge. You've proven you can serve me as my piss slave. You have proven you can be an adequate pain slut, though I will allow you little in the way of arousal when I beat you bitch. Now what does that leave? What is the final thing you must prove you are capable of being for your new Mistress?"

Dana's eyes sparkled, she was so close to what she wanted.

"Your sex slave Mistress."

"How right you are. Bring forth the machine!"

Dana hung there and watched from the corner of her eye as a large contraption was wheeled like a hospital trolley over beside Mistress Jessica. Jessica untied Dana and let the masked girl stare upon what she was about to encounter.

There was a flat wooden board the length of the trolley that clearly she would be expected to lie on. At the end corners were adjustable stirrups that her ankles could be strapped into and moved so her legs could be held at almost any distance apart. Beyond them, connected to the trolley but not the wooden board was a machine with two horizontal gold coloured pistons jutting out of it. At the ends of the pistons were two screw on dildo's. At the head end of the board was a neck support brace and hanging over it was a large, clear plastic hopper with a funnel aiming straight down towards where the face would be lying.

Dana looked at Mistress Jessica and the cruel young woman explained.

"To prove you are deserving of being my sex slave you will get on the table and I will fuck you with this machine at whatever speed and duration that I see fit. While you are taking both these lovely fake cocks in your pussy and ass you will be drinking cum that will be poured into the hopper. If you are able to drink down all the cum supplied and take the fucking my machine gives you then you will be my slave for the rest of my time at College."

Dana found herself nodding automatically, she wanted this so much and was so close, surely she could handle this final degradation?

"Good. Then get up on the table and let's see what you can do."

On trembling legs, barely able to believe she had done all she had so far o get to this Dana moved to the trolley and gingerly laid herself onto it in the desired direction. With firm, practised hands Mistress Jessica strapped Dana's legs into place and began to fiddle with the two pneumatic dildos, adjusting them and lining them up before extending them so they just entered Dana's pussy then her asshole. She gave a shiver as her body was invaded and as the drunken crowd around cheered so her double penetration.

They cheered even louder when three large, glass jugs filed to the brim with a thick, slimy substance were brought out by some of Jessica's friends and held above the masked girl. Dana lay there and looked at the copious amounts of liquid that these members of the equestrian team had supplied and couldn't help wondering how they got so much cum. She did not get long to consider it as the funnel was adjusted above her so it pointed right at her mouth. Mistress Jessica leaned in and re-iterated her expectations.

"You need to swallow as much of this as possible slut. You need to show me what a cum guzzling little cunt you can be, understand?"

With a final frightened whimper Dana nodded her head then nearly jumped out of her skin as the two pneumatically powered dildo's started to pump slowly in then out of her holes. She opened her mouth and gave a gasp and just then the block was removed from the bottom of the funnel and the first jug was slowly tipped over and thick, creamy cum cascaded into the funnel and from thence towards Dana's waiting mouth.

There was a cheer as the first of the thick fluid dripped down and splattered messily on Dana's nose. Mistress Jessica slightly adjusted the funnel and the next load hit directly into her wide open mouth. Dana swallowed hard as almost straight away more slid down into her mouth then more and more until her mouth felt full of slimy, thick cum and she had to swallow hard and fast to try and keep up with the flow. Some bubbled up and over Dan's lips and she inwardly cursed as it escaped her mouth but she had no time to dwell on lost spunk and just kept swallowing load after salty load as the first jug was emptied and a second poured straight into the funnel.

Concentrating just on swallowing down these copious mouthfuls of cum though was not so easy. The fucking machine has really started to hit it's stride in her holes and her whole body was riding waves of ecstasy that were most off-putting for someone looking to consume so much fluids.

And then, as if to further test her, Mistress Jessica's hands came down and began to kneed Dana's tits. She was rough and squeezed them and mauled them without care before using her fingers to play harshly with Dana's sensitive nipples. That sent the brunette over the edge and with the double machine fucking relentlessly she gave a cum muffled cry as she gave way to a mammoth orgasm that rippled and shook through her bound body. She forgot to swallow and the cum continued to flow down, totally coating her face now, in her eyes and filling her nostrils, sliding too easily over her face mask. Somehow she started to swallow, aware that maybe she had already blown her chance.

They moved onto the third jug of cum which had been passed around the crowd as Dana had taken the first two with the guys that were ready jerking off into the top of the thick, creamy mixture. Dana was bloated and full now, each fresh mouthful of cum was a struggle but she kept going, fighting back the desire to puke some of it up to clear space for more until finally the last drip of cum had fallen from the funnel and the machine came to a halt inside her then was gently withdrawn.

Dana just lay there as her legs were unstrapped from the machine and the funnel was removed. She could not quite believe the depths of depravity she had just sunk to over the past few hours, she would never have believed it possible. She lay there with her eyes closed, mostly gummed shut with cum and with the euphoria of her ultra orgasm washing off she was struck by the enormity of what she had done and what she had achieved as Mistress Jessica addressed her and the room.

"Well. Well. Despite some spillages which my new slave will very quickly be licking up I would have to say that you passed that test too slut. And as such I will have to admit that you are suitable to become my personal slut for the duration of this term. Get up on your feet slut. That's it, quicker! Now on your knees, you don't fucking get to stand in my presence! Now do you agree to become my personal slave? To obey your Mistress Jessica to the letter? To serve me completely with your mind, body and soul?"

Dana listened to the words and felt an unbelievable feeling of achievement. Finally she had got what she has set out for, her fantasy was coming true. She nodded enthusiastically and mumbled through her cum cloyed mouth.

"Yes Mistress Jessica."

"Good. Then I accept you as my sub. Now as my first order to my new slave I command you to remove that mask."

Time froze for Dana. The one thing she had wanted almost as much as becoming Jessica's sex toy was that her actions that night would not be revealed, that her secret life could remain secret. But she knew she could never deny her new Mistress so with a sob she nodded and reached back to peel off the cum slick mask and let her hair fall free and let everyone in the room see just who it had been that had performed quite so kinkily for them that evening.

Dana knelt there and felt all their stares on her, she recognised a few of the faces, knew some of them and knew some were in some of her classes, she would never escape this now. She had become her fantasy figures ex slave but everyone on campus now knew what a dirty, nasty, perverted slut Dana really was! She could already imagine the utter humiliation, degradation and embarrassment that the rest of her college days would become and damned if she wasn't getting wet about it all over again!

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers