All Comments on 'Dance'

by defiant_1

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 7 years ago
Great work.

The way he was made to kiss their shoes and suck their toes was so hot. And the planned reward – getting him to cum all over her ass and lick it clean – is one any submissive would fall over their feet for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Helen and Brenda arrived back at Helen’s apartment about four hours later feeling happy and satisfied with their purchases. George was kneeling, naked in the bedroom doorway, looking tired and uncomfortable. Helen dropped her bags and proceeded to check the quality of George’s cleaning. Annoyingly, it was excellent. She couldn’t find anything to complain about.

Brenda apologized to Helen and said the text she’d received meant an unscheduled visit to her sisters. She smiled at George and said she’d see him tomorrow and left.

George didn’t look up. Helen released George and told him to make some fresh coffee for both of them as he’d done an acceptable job.

George made a fresh pot of coffee, found some lemon cookies and placed everything on the kitchen table. Helen went to her bathroom to freshen up and when she returned, George had poured the coffee. “You may sit with me and we’ll enjoy our coffee. You have a busy evening in front of you” Helen smiled.

She finished her coffee and he poured another for her.

She started to feel her head swimming and her eyes felt heavy. George smiled and easily picked Helen up and took her through to her bedroom. He quickly stripped her and positioned her face down on the bed and used the cuffs and straps to bind her.

Helen woke to a pain she had never experienced before. She tried to scream but the ball gag prevented her.

George continued to lash her with Charity. He didn’t hold back. The welts and stripes were bright red and clearly visible on her pale skin.

“I think it’s you who are going to have a busy evening” he smirked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous