Dance Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

"So Bambi, isn't this club fully nude?"

The sharp intake of breath told me that I had surprised her again and Ashley turned to look back at me, her eyes darting around the club, the implication obvious. Here? But she never bothered asking that, apparently coming up with an answer she was content with for herself. Instead she responded, "I will if you will!"

We were out of the chair and standing in a heartbeat as I struggled to take off all my clothes at the same time. Ashley had quite the head start on me and could have had her thong off in an instant but she chose to leave it on for the time being and instead moved to help me get out of my pants, her hands undoing my belt and fly and pushing my trousers towards the stage floor. My boxers hadn't even made it to my knees when Ashley was already on hers with my dick in her mouth. She bobbed her head quickly up and down my shaft, getting it good and wet, and then swallowed a fair amount of my member and sucked it hard. Harder even than she had sucked my fingers a short time earlier. I was trying to finish the job of taking my pants and shorts off with my feet so my balance was already shaky, and with Ashley demonstrating that she also had a very bright future should she ever want a career as a human penis pump, I was forced to take a half step forward to keep from falling over. She released the suction on my cock and let me fall from her mouth as she looked up at me with a big grin, obviously pleased with herself. She opened her mouth again, possibly to say something, but I didn't give her the chance, slipping my unit back between her lips and putting both my hands on top of her head. I slid in slowly and Ashley sucked me hands-free for a bit, her head twisting to one side and then the other before she repeated the rapid bobbing motion again, her tongue coming out to lick the underside of my shaft right near my balls on the last one. She must have liked that even more than I did because when she was finished she pulled her mouth off of me again and used her right hand to point my dick straight up while she licked her way down the bottom of my pole until she could suck my nuts into her mouth, her eyes never leaving mine. Working over one side and then the other Ashley licked and sucked my scrotum for a minute and then started to work back along my rod to the tip, spreading her saliva around with her tongue and using her hand to jerk me.

When she got back to the tip of my cock she licked around the head several times and then opened her mouth and started to inhale my cock in an obvious attempt to deep throat me. It took her a few tries but after the third stab at it she was able to press her nose into the skin at the base of my dick, holding it there for a standing ten count. When she released me Ashley pulled all the way off and again looked up at me with a laugh, then took a long lick of the bottom of my shaft from my balls up to the tip. Next it was time for some more head bobbing, a little shallower than before, but she added some hand-work to make up for the lack of depth she was achieving, jerking my pole in perfect coordination with each dip of her head. She kept this up longer than anything else she had done so far, because I was really enjoying it I'm sure, but also because she seemed to be getting a lot out of it as well. Ashley appeared to take more pleasure from sucking a cock than any woman I've ever been with before. At least if the noises of approval she was making were any indication. But variety is an important element to any great blowjob and Ashley knew better than to stay with one style for too long, so after a while she again went hands-free and started to suck me slowly. Another long lick of my shaft and then it was back to the tip where she waved her tongue around the glans, spending some time playing with the frenulum and then popping the head back into her mouth for a few gentle sucks while she resumed stroking my unit with her right hand. Next Ashley returned to my testicles and proceeded to pay them the same gentle sucking attentions she had just given to the tip of my cock. She swirled her tongue around my balls before taking them into her mouth then continued to flutter the pink organ over my sack while she sucked softly. A minute or so like that and it was again time to change gears and we were right back to Ashley inhaling my prick all the way to the root. Oh fuck, did that feel good!

Between the rather energetic head I had been receiving and the awkward arrangement my trousers had ended up in, I was having some trouble standing still while Ashley gave me one of the best blowjobs of my life, and after the 5th or 6th attempt to catch my balance in half as many minutes she looked up at me and said "Maybe you should sit down darlin' before you fall and bruise something..." A quick glance down to my penis "... important."

I followed Ashley's suggestion and practically fell back onto the chair, the creaking of the wooden legs reminding me that this wasn't the sturdiest piece of furniture in the room. But any concerns I had were completely pushed out of my head when I saw Ashley hook her thumbs in the waistband of her thong and push it to the floor of the stage. Sweet Jesus she is one hot woman.

My mind having finally caught up with my mouth, I managed not to blurt out anything tacky this time, but the look on my face must have told Ashley exactly what I was thinking.

"Cat..." She paused there for a second, making it perfectly obvious that "cat" was not exactly the word she really meant, "... got your tongue?"

I didn't even bother taking my eyes off Ashley's pussy to look up at her, "Not yet, but believe me, it will."

Ashley gave out a short laugh then virtually launched herself onto my lap, quickly scooting up my thighs and trapping my by now throbbing cock between her snatch and my abdomen. She rubbed against me, dragging her clit and bare lips along the bottom of my shaft, then she grabbed hold of my dick and angled it underneath her and repeated the action along the top of my unit.

Without even the thin material of her thong in place to blunt the sensations it was easier than ever to feel the intense heat radiating from Ashley's labia, not to mention the rather large quantity of juice that was already starting to coat my rod. There was little doubt that we were both very ready for this. Except that I still had my boxers and pants around my ankles. I tried again to pry them off with my feet, succeeding in getting both off on the right side. Oh well. One foot free was better than none.

After only two, maybe three passes along my penis Ashley pressed up with her fingertips and I started to slide into her. All morning I'd been fantasizing about something along these lines and still I was caught unprepared for how good it actually felt. I let out a low groan, echoed immediately by my new lover. But, as excited as I was feeling, and as much as I had been filled with anticipation at the prospect, remote at first but increasing in likelihood as the morning went on, that I was going to have sex with Ashley, this was apparently nothing compared to the degree of horniness the blue-eyed girl was feeling. As soon as she felt I was safely inside her she took off, riding me at the fastest clip her gorgeous, and quite strong, legs could manage.

Every time Ashley slammed the bottom of her thighs against the top of mine I could hear the legs of the chair I was on creaking. She had both feet flat on the stage and her hands were holding on to the curved wooden back of the seat to either side of my head, her eyes closed and her mouth open just a bit. As I watched her blue eyes sprang open and locked with my own. In a second she was pressing her mouth against mine, kissing me almost as hard as she was fucking me. Surprisingly this had little impact on how quickly Ashley was able to move up and down on my cock.

"Squeeze my ass!"

Kiss my nipple, squeeze my ass. Ashley was demonstrating a real knack for asking me to do things that I, and just about any male that could still fog a mirror, already wanted to do. If this keeps up the next thing you know she'll be asking me to sit quietly while she rides me like a kid with a new hobby horse. Oh, wait. Finding room on my face somehow for an even wider grin I placed my hands on her ass and did as requested.

"Mmmm. Fuck!"

We kept up like this for a number of minutes, longer than I would ever have guessed to be honest, before the raven-haired girl started to slow down. Almost as suddenly as she had started to ride me she transitioned from pumping up and down to sawing her hips back and forth along my dick. Seeing this as my opportunity to take charge for a while I stood up, taking Ashley with me, and spun her around, lowering her to the chair in a semi-reclined position. With my feet spread wide so that I could remain upright I grabbed Ashley by the ankles and held them apart while I started to move inside her once more.

"Mmmm darlin', fuck me like you mean it!"

Can do darlin', can do.

If there was one thing I had learned in the last ten minutes or so, besides what it felt like to actually be fucking Ashley Scott, it was how hard the blue-eyed girl wanted to be pounded. This was probably predictable, given the hours long flirtation we had been engaged in, but to me it was just another item on a growing list of things to really like about the pretty actress. I like to think I'm comparatively easy going when it comes to sex, willing to adjust my style to whatever my partner for the night, or day, seems to favor. But if I'm given a choice in the matter, then give me hot, high-energy, balls-to-the-wall fucking any day of the week. If I ever get married then I guess I'll have to get used to, read settle for, "making love", but until then I'd prefer to fuck. Maybe I'm just strange that way. Lucky for me Ashley seemed to share my predilection.

Her choice made, and mine as well, I went right to it. There was absolutely no need to take things slow. So from the first thrust in our new arrangement I started hammering away. With the chair not having any arms, and with Ashley not in an upright position, there was nowhere convenient for the blue-eyed girl to hang onto except for the top of the curved back again. She reached up and behind her and grasped the wood while I took her legs and put one calf against each of my shoulders. This lifted her ass off the chair even more, so that only the small of her back was really on the seat, and every time I drove into her the two front legs were lifted off the floor and the chair rocked back on its hind legs a couple of inches. Slap, creak, bang. Slap, creak, bang. Slap, creak, bang. The noises repeated in rapid succession starting with the sound of my hips hitting the back of Ashley's legs through the creaking of the chair as it lifted off the floor on to the bang as the front returned to the stage. Slap, creak, bang.

For the next several minutes that noise, plus the never-ending grunts, groans, moans and cries, filled the strip club as I did exactly what Ashley had asked me to do. Fuck her like I meant it. I suppose this is one of those sayings that doesn't really make sense if you spend too much time thinking about it, but if you take it to mean that I was going to fuck Ashley like I wanted this to be the best fuck of her life, or mine, then I can honestly say, I tried. Boy did I try. Did I succeed? Maybe. Speaking only for myself, I have to say I can't remember ever being this excited before, and I really enjoy sex, so, yeah, but I can't take all the credit for that. As for Ashley, I'll let you decide.

We continued on that way for about as long, and maybe even longer, as Ashley had spent on top of me. And I know I could have kept on going, but it occurred to me that the raven-haired girl's position probably wasn't very comfortable, and the longer we continued, the more ominous the creaking of the chair was becoming. A change to someplace less risky was probably in order. Without stopping to discuss my decision, I came to an abrupt halt and reached down to wrap my arms around Ashley's back and lifted her from the chair, her calves still on my shoulders and my prick still inside her. Aside from a brief surprised look when she felt herself being lifted off the chair the blue-eyed girl withheld comment as I started to move to away.

I hadn't given any thought to our next destination but as I lifted Ashley I saw the stairs leading down from the stage to my left and next to them on the right was the pile of towels she had been using earlier and tossing off to the side. Perfect. After feeling the wood of the chair pressing into both our backs a little padding would almost certainly be appreciated. I didn't think about it right away but when I felt my pants dragging along behind me, I gave a silent thanks that I had been able to get my one foot freed. Negotiating the stairs of the stage while carrying Ashley, folded in half mind you, and waddling like a penguin would not have been fun. Funny looking perhaps, but not fun. I shuffled, which is not the same as waddled, over and went down the three steps then turned around so I could lower Ashley to the mound of towels on the stage. Ah. Much better.

"Thanks darlin'. My back was starting to feel it."

"Yeah, I think the chair was also starting to feel it."

Not surprisingly my cock had slipped out of Ashley as I lowered her to the floorboards making it easy for us to choose a new position to go along with our new location. If Ashley had a preference she kept it to herself, leaving the choice up to me.

"So, what did you have in mind this time?"

An image of Ashley on all fours sprang into my mind. My cock got even harder as I pictured that amazing ass and incredible pussy just waiting for me.

"How about doggy?"

"Mmmm. One of my favorite positions darlin'." She was up on her hands and knees before the sentence was even finished.

Mine too darlin'. DAMN! That is so fucking Hot!! This is gonna kill me.

With Ashley on her knees and given the height of the stage there was no way for me to get my dick back inside her unless I stepped up on the platform behind her. Which wasn't a problem, but with Ashley on her knees and given the height of the stage I now had the best, and the closest, view of this beautiful woman's beautiful pussy I'd had all morning. Not that I wanted to spend all that much time just staring at Ashley's twat. At some point later, if there was, say, some chance of a repeat performance, then I could easily spend a great deal of time staring Ashley in the snatch. But right then, well, I think the time had finally come for the, ahem, cat, to get my tongue.

So to speak.

"Oooff!"

Oh FUCK! Why, oh why, had I denied myself this pleasure for so long? That's right, I was busy actually fucking. Okay, so it was time to play a little catch-up. But not too long. One of the real downsides to the male anatomy is that the penis and the tongue occasionally have to compete with each other over certain female body parts. I don't know about anyone else but in my case the penis usually wins. But, as it likes to remind me every time, when the penis wins everybody wins.

Needless to say my dick is not quite as patient as it sometimes should be. So I - forced is not the right description here. No one in their right mind would have to force themselves to eat out any woman as gorgeous as Ashley -- but I, how about imposed, imposed on myself a minimum time limit that I would hold to before slipping my cock back into the place my tongue currently occupied. For Ashley's pleasure every bit as much as my own.

I started off by sliding my tongue in between Ashley's lips and working it inside her opening, capturing the fluids that nearly two hours of verbal, and actual, foreplay, not to mention more than twenty minutes of vigorous fucking, had already produced. When I had slurped my momentary fill I moved down an inch or so and fluttered my tongue softly over the blue-eyed girls clit, getting a soft, then a not so soft, moan as a result.

"Unnnhhh. UnnnNNNHHHH. Oh darlin', eat that pussy!"

The moans were not unexpected of course, in fact I was kind of hoping for them. I can't think of anything that screams You Suck! louder than going down on a woman and having her just lie there not responding. And I certainly appreciated hearing Ashley tell me to continue doing what I already wanted to do -- the third time for those keeping score at home. But the giggling, I must admit, that came as a bit of a surprise.

"UnnNNNNNNHHHHHHHH."

Okay so which was it? Did it feel good, or was I tickling her? I moved away from Ashley's clit, letting my tongue take a long swipe the entire length of her slit and ending up gently drilling it back into her cunt.

"UnnnnNNNHHhhhhh!"

More swirling my tongue inside followed by some lip sucking and pulling, repeat and mix it up a bit.

"Unnnnnnhhhhhhh. Unnnnnhhhhhhhhhh."

Hesitating for just a second, I moved my tongue back to Ashley's clit and gave it a lick and a soft suck.

"UnnnNNNNNNNNHHHHH!"

Good. No giggles that time. Maybe it was just a onetime thing. I sucked more of her pussy and hood into my mouth, getting the most appreciative moan so far from the black-haired girl.

"NNNNNNNHHHHHHHHH!! Mmmm darlin'."

Hmm. It must have just been a fluke. I set aside my concerns and started to focus on really munching Ashley's muff. She seemed to like it when I spent more than a few seconds taking long licks up and down her slit, sometimes sucking on her lips, sometimes not, then spending some quality time with her clit. I experimented with different levels of force when I worked Ashley's nerve bundle, getting the most positive response from the blue-eyed girl whenever I gave it a healthy suck. Not too hard mind you, but definitely nothing tentative either. Just for the hell of it, and because it's a turn-on for me under the right circumstances, the next time I slid my tongue up to the bottom of Ashley's snatch I continued on to her butt and started to rim her.

"Ah darlin', eat my ass!"

Giggle.

Huh. There it was again. That was definitely a giggle. But it sounded different than any of the moans Ashley was making. Somehow more distant. I wonder if I can get her to do it again. I shoved my tongue back into Ashley's rear, but, after several more minutes of tossing the dark-haired girl's salad, I had to concede defeat. Doesn't matter. That's not what I was there for anyway. I dropped it from my mind and went back to work with my tongue, moving away from Ashley's butt and back to her pussy.

"UNNNNNHHHHHHHH!"

Now that's more like it.

Although I was once again hearing the kind of appreciative sounds I preferred coming from the blue-eyed girl I was also reaching the end of my cock-imposed time limit. I suppose I could have pretended that I was actually the one in charge and gone beyond the limit, but a) who am I kidding? and b)... there was no b. I wasn't really in charge, and I, and my cock, both knew it. Besides, it really was time to start fucking Ashley again.

I stepped up onto the stage behind the kneeling beauty and without fanfare slid my prick back into Ashley's cunt.

"Unnnhhhh darlin', fuck me. Make me cum!"

That sounded like a really good idea. So good, I think I'll join her. We had a plan, now all we had to do was put it into action. Again, this was no time for subtlety. This was a time to fuck and fuck hard. I began pounding Ashley's box as if my climax depended on it. Heh heh.

Twenty minutes of screwing, plus another, let's say ten minutes of head, had Ashley, with me not that far behind, ready to cum. It didn't take any time at all for her to start moaning again, no giggles this time, and after only a few minutes she started to rock back into me as I was slamming into her, the combined force turning the moans into grunts of pleasure. Experience, plus the occasional grunt that sounded like "Don't Stop!", told me that Ashley was getting closer by the second. All I had to do was maintain a steady pace and she'd be off. Since that was all I really needed as well, this was yet another thing that I found remarkably easy to do.

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers