Dance Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

"Unnnnhhhh. Unnnnhhhh. Unnnnhhhh. UnnnNNNHHHHH. UnnnNNNHHHH. UNNNNHHHHH! UNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHH! UNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHH!!! UNNNNNNNNNNN!!!"

Ashley came as hard as she'd done everything else that day, her pussy clamping down on my dick repeatedly until, with a last "Unnnnhhhh, Fuhhhhck." she pulled away from me and collapsed on her side on the stage floor.

Hmmm. My plan seemed to have developed a slight flaw. But, much as I might have wanted to be enjoying my own orgasm right about then, the unexpected break did serve to delay things a bit, giving me a chance to pull back and thereby, indirectly, increasing my pleasure. As long as the holdup wasn't too lengthy. For the moment I stayed in basically the same position I had been in since mounting the stage. And Ashley. Except I placed my hands on my knees to give my back a break. Then I looked down to my new lover to find a huge smile on her face as she gazed back up at me.

"Mmmm darlin', that was amazing. I'm gonna have to do something special to reward you. Just stay right there darlin' and give me a second to recover."

A special reward? Just how much more special could things get? I mean, for cryin' out loud, I'd just spent more than a half hour fucking this unbelievably beautiful woman. What could she possibly offer that could top that? I realized I was about to get my answer as Ashley started to get back up, going right back onto her hands and knees and looking back at me over her shoulder.

"Okay darlin', now fuck my ass!"

Somewhere, at the edges of my perception, I heard what sounded like a chair being knocked over. Or maybe that was just the sound of my jaw hitting the floor. Fuck Ashley in the ass? Yeah, I think that would qualify as special. Even with chicks that are no strangers to anal sex it usually takes some time before we work up to it. So, yeah, this was indeed very special. I'm certain the look on my face said all that was needed and without further delay I grasped my shaft behind the head and started to press my dick into Ashley's asshole.

"Unnhhh." "Unnnnnnhhhhhhh!"

There was some resistance, but not as much as there might have been if Ashley wasn't really into it. Her orgasm probably helped to relax her, and I'd like to think the time I spent rimming her had helped, but whatever the reason I was able to slide my cock in without much of a problem. Ah man did that feel terrific!

I took a few test strokes while Ashley continued to look back at me, her eyes closing momentarily as she bit her lower lip, but when they reopened all I saw was excitement in them so I stepped up the pace. Not too much. As might be expected Ashley's asshole was even tighter than her pussy, so fucking her every bit as hard as when I was in her twat really wasn't in the cards. At least not for me. Other guys might have no problem just going for it, but in that situation that just wasn't my style. So I settled for a moderate pace with very long strokes. It must have worked because after a minute or so Ashley could no longer keep her eyes open and she lowered her head and upper body to the stage floor, keeping her ass raised while I plunged in and out. Somewhere over the next several minutes terrific turned into extraordinary.

Of course when it does feel that incredible you can imagine that it's not easy to hold out. Especially not when you've already been screwing for over half an hour. Screwing someone scorching hot, who just happens to be famous. Someone named Ashley Scott. Who also just happens to keep reminding you that you're fucking her in the ass. As if you could ever forget.

"Mmmm darlin', fuck that ass!"

It was only a few minutes later that, despite my best efforts, I started to cum.

"Ashley! Ashley! Ashley!! Fuck! Oh Fuck! I'm gonna.... AHHHHRRRRRRRRGGGG!!!"

I didn't even have a chance to pull out, cumming deep inside the dark-haired girl's ass, her head lifting off the floor as she felt my first squirt coat her insides.

When I finally did stop cumming, and believe me, it took a while, I sank to me knees and rolled onto my back to the left of Ashley. As soon as I was reasonably settled the blue-eyed girl snuggled up to me and we started to kiss. When she pulled back she gave out a short laugh and also rolled onto her back.

"Oh darlin'! That was..." she lifted a hand and started to wave it in the air, obviously searching for the right words. I could have offered up a few choices, I was a writer after all, but no matter what superlative I came up with, it seemed to fall short. For once brevity and simplicity seemed the best option.

"The best sex ever."

Another short laugh, but if Ashley disagreed with my description she didn't say so, "That'll do darlin'!"

Turning back towards me once more we started to kiss again. As we kissed I began to hear some noises coming from the seats on the side of the stage we were on. It took a few seconds for me to react but when I saw a pair of legs climbing the stairs to my left I began to feel a moment's panic. Then confusion. Were those... chaps?

The person, I hadn't made it beyond the legs yet and couldn't say with any certainty whether it was a male or a female, scaled the final step and came to a stop standing right above me, virtually straddling me. An unusual position when you stop to consider that Ashley and I were both mostly naked. At least it gave me the opportunity to determine that I was indeed seeing chaps. Assless chaps in fact. Oooh. I like assless chaps. Especially when the ass being exposed was as nice as this one. Oh yeah, I also now had my answer as to the sex of our visitor.

"You're late." Hearing Ashley speak was the first indication I had that this new arrival was someone she knew, having forgotten during all the sex the reason why the black-haired girl was even at a strip club in the first place.

"Yeah, I know. Traffic was a bitch this morning! You seem to have found something to fill in the time though."

That voice! I recognized that voice! That's Jessica Alba! My eyes went wide and my heart, which had just barely gotten back to a reasonable rate, started to pick up speed. Jessica Alba! In assless chaps!!

Of course Jessica wasn't dressed solely in assless chaps, otherwise my heart probably would have already exploded, but she wasn't wearing a whole lot else. In addition to the chaps she was wearing a matching black thong and strapless bra, made of... Lycra I do believe. And for some strange reason she had a whip. I had just enough time to drink all that in when Ashley started to speak again.

"Did y'all enjoy the show darlin'?"

Darlin'? I thought I was darlin'? Uh oh. I think I have competition.

"What do you think?"

I don't know how it happened. My eyes simply could not resolve what they were seeing, and believe me I was staring straight at it. But one second I was staring right at Jessica Alba's thong covered pussy and the next, I was staring right at Jessica Alba's uncovered pussy.

Fffffuuuuhhhhkk.

And the very next second I was staring at Jessica Alba's pussy with Ashley Scott's tongue lapping right at it.

Oh FUCK!!!! Jessica Alba's pussy!! Ashley's tongue!! In Jessica Alba's pussy!!! Just when I thought the day couldn't possibly get any better.

I watched this most incredible display in awe, keenly aware of the magnitude of what I was witnessing. And looking for any opportunity to join in. That was Jessica Alba's shaved snatch Ashley was boring her tongue into. Jessica Alba! Snatch! And I could see it!! Of course I wanted to drive my tongue in there.

Except. I couldn't. I went from elated to deflated in just under one second as I realized I couldn't join in. Oh physically I could, I'd already proven that. But I couldn't do that to Ashley. Even if I hadn't noticed that touch of insecurity earlier, I still couldn't do that to the woman that had just given me some of my best memories ever. How would that be for gratitude? Thanks for the sex Ashley, now would you mind moving out of the way? I think I see my next meal.

Sigh.

When they write the book on the all time noblest unrecognized sacrifices I want my picture on the front cover. Man passes on chance to eat Jessica Alba's pussy. No film at 11.

Sigh.

Unfortunately, my dick never got the memo.

Ashley must have felt my cock stir, because as soon as the blood started to rush back into it she tore her mouth away from Jessica's muff and glanced down to my crotch, giving out another quick laugh, "Hah. Now who's enjoying the show? Jessie look! A few seconds licking you out and someone's just about ready to go!"

Well, I wouldn't say I was quite ready yet, but I was certainly on my way. Jessica moved from her position astride my head and squatted by my right shoulder, glancing down to my crotch then back up to my face.

"I'm impressed. And you recover quickly too."

Did Jessica Alba just say I had a big dick? I think she did.

Turning back to Ashley she continued "Can I play?"

My heart soared once more. Careful now. Try not to look too eager.

"Oh, sorry darlin', but we've got to get going, remember? Besides, the clubs gonna open in a little while."

That's one way not to look too eager, but it was hardly my first choice. Ashley and Jessica stood up and I got to my feet as well, already trying to think of ways to change their minds. I was just about to open my mouth when I felt Jessica's hand on my shaft.

"Urrrffff."

"Too bad. It's such a nice cock. I coulda had fun with that." She tugged on it again.

Things were starting to move quickly and for the second time just as I was about to speak I was cut off, this time by Ashley. I hadn't seen her leave the stage but she was standing there, still quite naked, and she was holding my car key in one hand, while in the other she had a cocktail napkin.

"Here darlin'. You can have your key back." she started to hand the key and remote over to me then suddenly pulled them back, "Or, you can have my number. Your choice."

Choice? What choice? You already know I took her number. I could eventually get another car.

As I reached for the napkin Ashley held on and I pulled both in, gathering the blue-eyed beauty to me for a passionate, and lengthy kiss. When we parted she brought her lips next to my ear and started to whisper into it.

"We've got to do this again real soon darlin'. Promise you'll call?"

I lifted my hand to her face and cupped her cheek "I swear. If you want, I'll call you tonight."

"I want." And with that she gave me another kiss then turned to grab Jessica by the hand, pulling her friend away and down the stairs.

"'Bye studly. Maybe we'll meet again some time."

"'Bye Jessica. Nice to... meet... you."

There wasn't much else I could say. I suppose I could have thanked her for whipping her pussy out, but that seemed just a little gauche. Not to mention that Jessica, and Ashley, would probably not see the humor in it. As for meeting up with her at some future point, well that would have a lot to do with Ashley. I may be cheap, and I may be easy, but I am not a scumbag.

"C'mon Jessie, we gotta go! I'll drive! I just got a new car!"

I could see the dark-haired girl holding up the key to my Mustang as the pair moved off, Ashley ushering Jessica over to the chairs on the other side of the stage where she picked up her shirt and shorts and started to put them on. Jessica had also apparently left her street clothes nearby and she removed her chaps and replaced them with a wraparound skirt and pullover top. When they had finished dressing they started to walk towards the back of the club and the doorway through which I had entered just a few short hours earlier. As they walked I saw Ashley's hand sweeping at her butt a couple of times, as if trying to brush something away.

Jessica noted this repeated action as well and asked her friend what was wrong, laughing a little when Ashley responded, "He came in my ass!"

"What? Are you sore?"

"No."

"Then what's the matter?"

"It tickles!"

"It does, doesn't it!?!"

Their laughter drowned out anything else they might have said as they continued to move towards the exit and I stood there, lost in thought, already starting to reminisce about the morning's events. And trying to decide whether I could actually taste Jessica's pussy juice on Ashley's lips the last time she kissed me or if I was just imagining it. I don't know, but they had tasted different. Or maybe it was nothing more than wishful thinking. I had just about convinced myself that I had indeed tasted the last remnants of Jessica's fluids when a different memory interrupted me. This one of Ashley saying that the club would open for business soon. And I was still standing there on the stage with my pants around my ankle. It was high time for me to get dressed and get out of there myself... Except, Ashley had taken my car. And all my money.

"Great. How the hell am I supposed to get home?!?"

That's when I realized that my penis was still thinking about Jessica and pussy juice and a soft hand wrapped around my shaft. Double great. I looked down at my re-energized cock.

"And what the hell am I supposed to do with this?"

From out of the darkness came, "Maybe I could help with that."

The end.

* * * * * * * * *

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers