All Comments on 'Dance of Days Ch. 07'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Colleen is gone

Colleen died in 2006, so if it's incomplete (which I don't think it is), it's going to stay that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Chapter 8

Where is Chapter 8. Ha ha ha. Probably your style but an addition or continuation to this story is very much welcome. I gave you only a 3 for i feel that it is incomplete.

thoiblushthoiblushalmost 19 years ago
Conclusion

This was a wonderful way to end the chain. It was so sweet and romantic. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Beautifully written...

As always, Colly, you did a wonderful job and wrote a moving story. :)

Vix

cloudycloudyalmost 19 years ago
A beautiful way...

to end the chain. Very well done, Colly!

minsueminsuealmost 19 years ago
Lovely

As much as I want to beg for more, I think you've ended it perfectly. Sweet, sexy, and touching.

DarthGatorDarthGatoralmost 19 years ago
Well Done

Shades of Joe Rochfort! I waited until the end to comment on your series. Well conceived, well executed, literate, articulate and sometimes erotic. All in all, well done.

Dar~Dar~almost 19 years ago
Very lovely

I loved that there was no sex, only implied passion. It is lovely and I enjoyed the descriptive nature of the environment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Out of the shadows...

I felt some of that darkness reigned in behind this story. Sad and melancolly undertones in a story about mutual salvation. And the light shines in at the end. Sometimes you just can't help being romantic, eh? Subtle tensions woven into a solid plot kept me reading.

I was disappointed with one aspect, it was over too soon. ;)

Great work, Colly.

rgraham666rgraham666almost 19 years ago
Sweet

Such a nice little story of personal discovery.

And I really enjoyed the historical setting, the way you described the horror and despair that the war created.

Very well done, Colleen.

*HUGS*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous