Dance of Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

But, one difference, you are with me, not with Ted. It's me sitting next to you, holding your hand. Try to imagine that, how you would feel. In the dark, that's important. Can you do that?'

'Yes, I'm sure I can. That will be nice, imagining it's you with me. Can I touch you if I want to? In my mind I mean, can I imagine touching you?'

'Anything you like.'

'Anything!'

I laughed. 'Almost, try to keep the scene as real as possible though - the fantasy comes later.'

'What about you, what are going to be doing?'

'I'll join you, in a little while. But keep your eyes shut when you hear the door open, that's important too. O.K.?'

'O.K. - shall I go now?'

I nodded, she grinned shyly and as she got up to go, said. 'It's going to be lovely, I know that. But I feel a bit funny.'

'You're going to feel all sorts of things very soon, so don't worry about being a little bit nervous right now. Just relax, get into the mood of the theatre. I'll be in soon, so don't take too long.'

She was across the room and about to go down the hall-way when she suddenly stopped and turned.

'Shouldn't I take my things off? You said earlier that I was going to do that.'

'Not just yet, you're in the theatre remember, I doubt you'd sit naked in the audience.'

'I see. O.K. Don't you be too long though.'

Once she had gone and I heard the door close I had a quick look through the record and CD collection I had noticed earlier, there was nothing really similar to the music we had heard at the theatre but I found something that would at least provide a bit of background and set it up. Then I finished my drink and poured myself another, smaller one, sipping it slowly while I thought of what was to come - and felt the arousal that had started while we were kissing and cuddling, growing stronger as I contemplated the thought of making love with Leslie for a second time. This time it would be more slowly and far more thoroughly than our first, in some ways all too explosive sex had been.

*

Chapter 5

A Private Dance

I gave her about ten minutes to get into the scenario I had described for her then, stripped. The thoughts that had been going through my head had already given me a partial erection and it only took a few strokes of one hand to bring it up to near full size - knowing that what I was going to be soon seeing and doing would finish the job for me.

Having turned out all the lights except one small one in the far corner of the room, I moved quietly down the hall-way and, to start getting them accustomed to the dark, stood there for a while with my eyes closed. Then, very carefully opened the bed-room door, hoping that Leslie had done as I had asked and that she still had her eyes shut. As I stood in the door-way I found I could just make out the shape of her, sitting on the edge of the bed, humming the same piece of music from the show that I had heard when we were on the fire-stairs. She didn't seem to have heard me open the door but after a few seconds, maybe because she had then become aware of the music that was playing in the other room, I heard her humming stop and she tilted her head in my direction to hear it better - and I saw that she did indeed have her eyes tightly closed.

'Keep your eyes shut please Leslie. For just a little longer now.' I said, softly and calmly. My own eyes were now quite used to the minimal light that was reflected down the hall-way and could see that she gave a little smile as she heard the sound of my voice.

'We are at the theatre.' I saw her nod. 'You may not know it but there is a second act to the dance we have just seen together. It is rarely performed - and has never been performed in public before. Did you know that?'

'No, I didn't.' she answered very quietly.

'It's never been performed in public for two reasons. One the dancers have to perform mainly in the nude. And, even more importantly, the choreography calls for some of them to make love to each other during the dance.'

'Aaah!' she said, even more quietly - and I saw from the expression on her face that she understood something of what I had in mind.

'Now, you have been asked to join the company for this, rather daring second act - and so have I. Will you do that?'

'Of course, I'd love to - with you Michael.'

'Good, I thought you would. Now I want you to still keep your eyes closed as we go backstage and get ourselves ready. Get up now please.'

She stood and I began to speak again, still quite quietly but a little more slowly than before, hoping that would give her enough time to build and then extend the fantasy I was trying to create for her. 'As we get up from our seats in the audience you feel everyone's eyes turning to look at you. They know what you have agreed to do and some of the women are very envious of you. When they see just how beautiful you are many of them, mainly the men, are trying to imagine what you will look like nude. In fact, as we make our way down through the audience I look around us and can see on many of their staring faces an expression of what is all too obviously their barely contained desire.

We walk slowly out of the auditorium and make our way back-stage, the professional dancers greet you as we pass, they are pleased to see us, knowing that we have a key role to play in this part of the production.

We have been given a dressing room to ourselves and as I close the door behind us you begin to undress and, knowing that I am eagerly watching you, you take your time about it, just dropping your clothes on the floor around you.

You can start to undress now Leslie.' I told her.

She did just that. Slowly, quite erotically, as though strip-tease was something she did every day - and, as more and more of her pale flesh was gradually exposed and just as I had anticipated, I felt my already stiff cock, swell, lengthen and harden even more.

Underneath her dress she was wearing a bra made of white, delicately lacy fabric, plus a tiny pair of matching bikini briefs that she must have put back on some after we went into her flat. When she unhooked and removed the bra I got to see her breasts for the first time; they weren't over-large, nicely full and in proportion to the rest of her slim build - but they were a perfect shape, set high on her rib-cage and curving up and out in twin crescents, each sharply tipped with sweet little nipples set in darker, slightly puckered circles.

I was still staring at their mouth-watering shape when she bent and slowly slipped the briefs down over her hips and then gracefully stepped out of them, to stand, half-turned towards me, totally naked.

I didn't say a word for some time, for one thing I didn't trust myself to try, my mouth and throat had gone as dry as dust - for another, I wanted her own internal fantasy to have time to strengthen, just as my cock was doing in reaction to the sight of her gorgeous body. Then, clearing my throat and trying to control the catch in my voice I continued.

'Lovely, Leslie - you're absolutely lovely. Now we are going out of the dressing-room. This time there are no people around, they are all busy getting themselves ready too and so the short corridor is quite empty. We climb the stairs that lead up to the stage, I'm behind you of course, watching you climb ahead of me, getting even more excited at seeing you like that.

You know from experience just how excited you can make me - don't you?'

She smiled and nodded - and I imagined she was remembering the earlier sight she had of my rampant cock.

Now we have reached the stage and we move to our places. In the early part of the act our role is to move around amongst the dancers, we symbolise the sexual arousal which will slowly grow in each of them as the scene progresses. And to do that we naturally have to appear sexy ourselves and if we are to do that we have to really experience sexual arousal. Are you feeling sexy?'

Again she nodded. As she did that I moved to where I had put one of her bed-side lamps, beneath the bed. I had placed it so its light would be partially shielded by the covers, only lighting her up to about chest height, leaving her face in deep shadow. I had at the same time partly opened the door of her wardrobe, so that from where she was standing she would see herself reflected in the full length mirror that covered it. I hoped that in the otherwise darkened room the effect would be similar to how she might have looked on a generally darkened stage, with diffused spot-lights illuminating just the lower portion of her body.

I turned on the light - it was even better than I had hoped, the shadows were blacker and the light softer, she really looked stunning and I allowed myself to enjoy the view for several seconds before moving back to where I had been before and where I knew that as she looked into the mirror, I would be just out of her line of sight.

'The curtain is about to go up - and when it does you have to stand quite still for the first few seconds, I have to walk across to you and around you, to stand behind you - then the theatre is plunged into darkness for a few seconds and then come on again as the dancers enter.

O.K.?'

Once again, just a small nod and although I now couldn't see her face as clearly as I had before, I sensed that she was tensed and felt sure the fantasy was really getting to her!

'Curtain up! Open your eyes!' I said in a louder voice - and with that I began to move slowly forward and without looking at her directly, on and around her.

Although I couldn't see her eyes I knew exactly where she would be looking! When she opened them the first thing she would see would be herself, at least part of herself, in the mirror - and having been sitting with her eyes closed for almost twenty minutes that sight would, I was sure, totally disorient her. Then, before she really had time to work out what I had done, she would see me - and mainly my cock, which by then was sticking up almost vertically, its head a swollen, dark red bulb - moving slowly out of the darkness towards her.

In spite of all the control she had shown up until then she couldn't control the gasp of surprised excitement that broke from her throat as she saw herself and then the lower part of me. I felt quite sure she would continue to stare wide-eyed at the reflection of my cock - and then, as I moved around in front of her, at the real thing too. For a few seconds at least, there would be two of me!

As I walked around behind her I let my fingers trail very lightly across the curve of her buttocks, seeing her body tense at the sudden touch, then, when I was a little to one side of her and could see my own reflection in the mirror, I stopped - and said. 'Lights out! Close your eyes again Leslie!'

To heighten both what she had seen and what I wanted her to imagine I remained silent for a few seconds, then spoke on my previously slow, low tone. 'When the lights briefly came on you heard from the otherwise silent audience a gasp of what you knew was their collectively surprised pleasure - now, as they come on again for the other dancers to join us, you hear another, and you know that this time it's mainly the sight of you that's causing that sound.

The dance begins - the others, acting out their parts, are as yet oblivious to our presence - remember that we are just symbolising sexual arousal. Some of them are dressed, some not - but like Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, before they ate of the Tree of Knowledge - even those that are naked are, at this stage unaware of their own sexual natures and needs.

As they dance, we move around amongst them, sometimes together.' I reached out and let my fingers run down her arm to her hand, feeling her fingers automatically try to close around mine. 'And sometimes apart.' I continued, as I withdrew my hand from her reach. 'But always very conscious of each other - and the exciting effect each one has on the other. The dance progresses and one by one the dancers start to see us, come close, touch various parts of us, exploring.' I continued and as I spoke, did just that, lightly touching and sometimes fondling parts of her body. Trailing my fingers over the upswept curve of a breast, down her back, into the tight crease between her buttocks, across her belly, down her thigh, up between her thighs.

I could see from her reactions just how aroused my words and actions were making her - her breasts rose and fell as she took deeper breaths, the red tips of them swelling and hardening. 'Every now and then you reach out and stroke my cock, as though reassuring yourself of my continuing need for you.' As I spoke I took her hand and guided it to the throbbing, quivering length. Her touch was thrilling, as light as mine had been, her fingers stroking up and down the shaft, over and around the glossy head and every now and then, curling under my tightly swollen balls.

Trying to ignore the effect she was having on me I continued describing what was going on around us in the fantasy. 'One by one the dancers' actions become more erotic as they become aware of their own sexuality and then the deep, powerful needs it creates inside of themselves. Hesitantly at first, then with growing confidence they begin to caress each other, soon several of the men begin to get erections and their partners, seeing your actions, begin to stroke and caress them.

As though instructing them how women receive their pleasure, you begin to caress yourself, showing the female dancers how they too can also become physically aroused.'

While continuing to stimulate me with one hand she used the other to squeeze her breasts and their quickly hardening nipples then, sliding it down between her legs and adjusting her stance slightly, began to gently caress the entrance to her pussy and the sensitive bud above it.

'By now all the dancers are naked and are in various stages of arousal - some shyly, hesitantly, keeping to the back corners of the stage - others writhing together, being publicly provocative, appearing to enjoy the act all the more because the other dancers are watching them. But no matter what their characters or personalities - every single one of them is now fully aware of their sexuality - and getting physically excited.

In a moment or two we come to the end of this, the first scene of the act. In the second scene you and I have to teach the others how to use the sexuality that they have discovered - demonstrate how to make love. So as not to lose the atmosphere that has been created in the theatre during this scene, the second has to follow almost immediately and the performers have very little time to get ready for it.

The lights will go out and you and I have to move from centre stage, to allow a bed to be brought on! You move a few steps to your right and I go left - before the lights come back on again you have to be lying down on the bottom corner of the bed, your legs on the floor, spread wide. The dancers gather around the edges of the stage, to watch what we are going to do - just as the audience will too - then I return and crouch down between your legs, with my back to the audience. O.K.?'

I saw Leslie swallow nervously and then give a short, sharp nod of her head.

'Lights out! Move!'

She was marvellous, as though we had rehearsed it a dozen times. She moved just the few steps I needed - and I pulled the bed out and around to the spot I had tried it in before, pulled the pillows down, to support her back, then guided her to lie in the position I had described. Then, having made a quick check to make sure she would be able to see herself in the mirror, I told her to open her eyes again.

'Dancers are in place. Lights on! Open your eyes!'

She did and I was thrilled to see the way she caught sight of herself in the mirror. From her expression I could tell she was totally caught up in the web I had spun for her - at that moment she really was on stage, being stared at by a few hundred people. And yet, at the same time, and because of her continuing disorientation, she had the impression that she was also down amongst that audience, watching herself.

Again I approached from one side and again her eyes automatically locked on to the sight of my cock as I moved close, stood between her wide-spread legs, smiled down at her and whispered before I sank to my knees. 'You can leave your eyes open and watch yourself if you want to Leslie.'

I kneeled as low as I could, so that she could still see herself as I eased her thighs a little further apart, then lifted my head and began to lick my way up her thigh, starting just above her knee. All I could see of her from that angle were her thighs and at their apex, her pussy and I took the opportunity to get my first look at what was soon going to be the pleasure-centre for both of us. She had a well-pronounced mound, evenly covered with thick, curly hair, through which I could see the puffy and obviously swollen outer pussy-lips, the light bouncing off the small pearls of moisture that clung to their folds. Above them, already a pronounced ridge, I could also see her clitoris, its sensitive, normally hooded head, peeking out.

Her sex was as beautiful as the rest of her - and as I stared I felt my cock surge in anticipation of the ecstasy that was still to come for both of us.

As I got closer to it I felt her body tensing and heard small sighs of pleasure escaping from her - and when I began to lick around the outer lips, then slid my tongue between their pouting folds, I felt her body start to tremble from her mounting excitement. There was no rush and I took my time, lifting her slowly through the various levels, seeing her body's responses grow steadily stronger, hearing the rising intensity of her moans and gasps - using them as a gauge of her need for a steadily increasing level of stimulation.

So it was quite understandable that when I finally began to lightly flick the pronounced ridge of her clitoris I recognised she began to climb up to her actual climax, and as I felt those much stronger reactions I slipped my hands up under the tensed curves of her buttocks. Plunging my tongue deep inside her I sucked hard, tasting the acrid sweetness of her flowing juices then, lifting her bottom up off the bed, I began to flash my tongue faster and faster.

I heard her strengthening groans of pleasure, then suddenly her body rose in a high rigid arch, my mouth was filled with a rush of fluid and I heard her shriek as the force of her orgasm ripped through her.

I took her to ever-higher levels of pleasure by continuing to lick and suck her for a while, then even while it was still coursing through her, I moved quickly. Backing out from between her legs I stood, lifted and turned her, getting her down on to her hands and knees and standing behind her, looked into the mirror to check that we were at the right angle. Even I was surprised at the sight of myself, or at least my cock, it seemed far bigger than usual, its head glossily coated with the volume of pre-cum that had been steadily seeping from me.

'Look at us Leslie! See just what the dancers and the audience are watching.' I said, reaching forward to turn her head sideways.

From the tense expression on her face I could tell that she was still feeling the effect of the echoes of her climax - but as she saw herself, and behind her my massive, almost grotesque cock, her eyes opened wide and she gave a hoarse gasp. Perhaps she was wondering if she could actually take its mass, but I gave her no time to think about that, giving her only a couple of seconds to anticipate what was to come before moving forward. Slipping one hand down between her parted thighs and using it to guide my swollen cock-head between her pussy-lips, I slowly pushed it into her.

Looking sideways into the mirror I saw what Leslie would be staring at. Because of the way I had angled the light the upper part of my body was still in deep shadow and what she had said earlier, about her fantasies usually revolving around an unknown, 'faceless' man, came to mind. I wondered if at that moment she was in fact living out a fantasy within a fantasy!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers