Dance of Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

I eased her around a little, so she could see from an even better angle and then used long, slow strokes, giving her plenty of time to appreciate not only the feel of my cock but also the sight of it, disappearing and reappearing in and out of her increasingly responsive body.

The slippery tightness of her sex was sending waves of sheer bliss up through my body, the lining squeezing my cock as it thrust deep into her, gripping even more tightly as I withdrew. But whether it was because of the earlier, explosively draining climax, or because I had been concentrating on stage-managing Leslie's enjoyment I was surprised and pleased to find I had no sense of rising urgency.

So it was Leslie who came first - or maybe it was merely an even higher point in the climax that seemed to have been continuing all that time. Whichever, the effect was violent, she heaved herself back onto me, her arse pounding against my stomach, her cunt's rhythmic contractions gripping my cock even harder as the orgasm wracked her body.

Yet, even the force of that didn't make me come! And from the way I continued to drive into her it was obvious to Leslie that I hadn't - so she was even more anxious to co-operate when I leaned forward and said.

'The audience wants to see you, see you fucking me - to do that you'll have to let me lie where you are, you'll have to get on top, facing them. O.K.?'

Her reply was garbled by the grunts of pleasure that I was still forcing from her but, as I slowed down and then eased my cock out of her she slid off the bed to make room for me.

If she was to be able to do what I had visualised I knew I had to position myself very precisely and luckily the bed was low to the ground or there would have been no possibility at all. Holding my legs tightly together, bracing myself by keeping my feet flat on the floor, I angled my body off through the corner of the bed, the edge of the mattress supporting me in the small of my back and one of the pillows doing the same for my head. As I was getting set I noticed Leslie's eyes, she was torn between watching what I was doing and how my resulting position made my cock stand up vertically, like a tent-pole - but also glancing away into the surrounding darkness, as though trying to catch a glimpse of either the dancers or the watching audience.

When she saw I was ready for her she came forward to position herself and was about to step over my legs, facing me. 'No Leslie. The other way around, so the audience can see your face.' I whispered.

As she did that of course she realised why I wanted her that way around, having her back to me meant she could see herself in the mirror, see what the imaginary audience could see - watch my cock slipping back up inside her as she lowered herself down on to it. Although she now blocked my own view through the mirror I could easily imagine what it looked like and the view from the back was quite exciting enough for me, her tightly rounded arse rising and falling as she rose and fell, impaling herself over and over again on the massive length.

Maybe it was the different angle that finally provided the extra friction on my cock, maybe it was because this time I was just lying back enjoying the sensations that rushed through me. Maybe the sight of herself, fucking me gave Leslie extra impetus - whichever or whatever it was, that time it didn't take long at all.

After only a couple of minutes of that intense enjoyment I felt the effect of the thrills she was giving me suddenly change and had the feeling that every single drop of fluid in my body was being drained to a point concentrated just beneath my cock. I heard myself groan from the painful pleasure of it and, as the reservoir seethed and boiled, began to heave hard up into her. And feeling the change in my response Leslie increased the power of her downthrusts, speeding-up the pace of them to keep time with my upthrusts.

That finally triggered it - the pressure behind the gathering mass was finally too great and, like an overheated pressure-vessel exploding, the first blast of scalding semen jetted up through me. I cried out as I felt my cock erupting, then again and again as it violently pumped load after scorching load of it deep into the very heart of her, then yet again when I felt her body urging me to give her even more, siphoning every single drop out of me.

Later, although we were by then both virtually exhausted, we talked again and Leslie tried to explain just how real I had managed to make the fantasy seem for her.

'It's hard to describe Michael, it was as though I was in two worlds at the same time. Part of me was in my own bed-room, making love with you. And that was quite fantastic!' she added, hugging me tight. 'But another part was in fact on a stage, just as you described, amongst a group of dancers, performing in front of an audience. And that was wild! The combination was unbelievably exciting - and gave me the most powerful climaxes I've ever experienced!

Not being able to see your face most of the time only made it even better - I don't mean that the way it might sound.' she said with a somewhat guilty grin. 'But it's just that's often the way I see a man, in my fantasies.' she added - and I nodded understandingly - glad that I had been right when I thought that keeping the angle of the lights low might enhance her reactions. 'And so it somehow made the reality even more like a real fantasy - if you can understand that. I told you it was difficult to explain.'

'No, I understand just what you mean Leslie. I'm just happy it all worked so well for you.'

'And for you too I hope!'

'Of course for me too.' I said, laughing. 'You must have felt just how good it was for me. At first I thought I was going to go on all night and then when I did come I felt as though I was pumping every single drop of fluid in my body into you.'

'Yes there was certainly a lot of it - and I liked that, it made me feel as though I had done my bit, after all you had done for me I mean.' she explained, giving me another tight hug.

'Done for us Leslie - us, not just you. I enjoyed it just as much remember.'

'Really, did you really?'

'Yes, really.'

She paused for a moment, as though unsure whether to say what was in her mind, then asked. 'Does that mean you'd - I mean, that we could - oh shit! Can we do it again sometime, or something like that?' she said with a rush.

I grinned and hugged her as tightly as she had hugged me. 'Of course, I'd love to - any time you like Leslie.'

That night marked the beginning of a long, satisfying and always wonderfully exciting relationship with Leslie. My imagination and her enjoyment of fantasy were perfectly matched - and our bodies frequently revelled in the wonders our minds created for them.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers