Dance of Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

Jennifer shivered at his words and she knew all the incredible things she had felt so far was only a warm up and Mike was going to take her to heaven. Mike began thrusting his cock in small increments; small movements going only centimeters at a time into her incredibly tight pussy. Mike started nibbling, licking and nipping at her open and vulnerable neck, trying to distract her from the stretch and pain he knew she had to be feeling, but Jennifer was muttering. "Oh Gawd Mike ... More ... Deeper ... Oh Gawd Mike I need you in me."

Jennifer felt her pussy being stretched wider than it had ever been and the pain felt like she was going to tear. Pain was nothing new to Jennifer, she had never had sex without it, but this was different and it was a soft, delicious, loving, stretching pain that felt so wonderful and she wanted more. When the head of Mike's cock popped through her inner lips and into her cunt chills ran though Jennifer as the pain stopped and there was only indescribable pleasure. Her fingernails clawed at Mike's back as she felt his cock filling pussy and her whole body tingled with the beautiful full, stretched feeling rubbing against her g-spot.

"Oh Mike ... Oh Gawd Honey ... you're filling me ... stretching me ... sooooo good ... Oh Gawd Mike ... Oh sooo good." She breathed lustily.

Mike began to slowly slide deeper into Jennifer's tight pussy and he was really glad he had cum a few minutes ago otherwise he would be cumming already. Her cunt was like a buttery soft vise, pulling and rippling along his rock hard cock and he was gritting his teeth, trying to suppress the urge to pound deep into her pussy. Jennifer wanted to feel Mike manhandle and dominate her. She wrapped her legs around Mike's middle and started pulling him deeper into her.

Jennifer's tingling body had become an inferno ready to explode with all of her skin turning into one big sexual organ. She could feel Mike's breath bathing her face and breasts and everywhere he touched her flames erupted. Her breathing was coming in halting gasps as she pulled herself up to nibble on Mike's ear, then whispered in halting gasps.

"Mike ... never felt ... anything ... Oh Gawd Mike ... deep ... beautiful deep ... Make ... Me ... Oh Gawd Miiiikkkkee ... Oooohhhh MM ... MMMIIIKKKEEE."

Jennifer's body exploded into one of the most all consuming orgasms Mike had ever seen. Her arms and legs lost their grip around his body and fell back to the bed with her back bowed and breasts thrust towards his mouth, but they were just out of reach. Mike's progress into Jennifer's pussy was halted as every muscle in her tight dancers body knotted in an orgasmic exultation, including her cunt that clamped him in place. Since he was trapped in her spasming pussy, Mike grabbed one of her nipples with his teeth and pulled. Jennifer's entire body shivered and her mouth started opening and closing in silent testament to the rapture rocking her entire being.

As her knotted muscles started to relax, Mike in one continuous push finished filling Jennifer with his cock and as he bottomed out Jennifer shattered again into another mind numbing cum. Jennifer's body was shaking continuously, her arms and legs were twitching and belly was knotted, revealing her six-pack abs. Her angelic face had a look of divine bliss and it glowed with adoring intensity as her eyes showed the love she was feeling for Mike.

Mike stayed buried inside her and gave her pussy time to adjust to the massive intruder. He leaned over her and began to lovingly languish kisses all over Jennifer's face and breasts, but he stopped when he felt Jennifer's hands cup his face and pulled him down to her mouth where she proceeded to attack his lips with ravenous kisses. She pulled her face back from her kisses, gazed lovingly in to Mike's eyes and Mike saw something he had never seen in a woman before; love. Pure, unselfish, giving everything you are, love.

Mike had fucked many women and even made love to a few, but never had he seen the depth of love Jennifer was showing him with her eyes. Her breathing was still puffs and gasps as she whispered to him with the same loving intensity shown in her eyes.

"Mike, I've never felt anything like this, I didn't even know these kind of feelings existed. Every cell in my body is singing their praises to you, my pussy is stretched so deliciously good and I am stuffed full of your cock I even feel you in my stomach. I never knew I could feel like this. Oh, Mike please make love to me some more and as long as you want me I'm yours. I never knew what love was till I met you, but I know now Mike, so please make love to me."

Mike looked back into those beautiful green eyes and shockingly realized he felt the same. He was in love with this women and as he started pulling his cock back to her pussy lips he whispered to her. "I'm in love with you too baby."

Jennifer felt like Mike was turning her pussy inside out as her lips clung to Mike's cock as he pulled back to her lips. This was exquisite torture as he pulled back and beautiful euphoria as he drove back in and the whole time clit and g-spot were being rubbed and stimulated and within two strokes she was in the midst of an awe inspiring orgasm. Mike never relented and kept up his pounding rhythm taking Jennifer higher and higher with the cums morphing together into one long massive cum that kept getting deeper and more body consuming. The whole time Jennifer kept screaming her testament to the man that was taking her to heaven. "MI ... KE, OH MIKE, OH GAWD, OH GAWD MI .... KE."

Jennifer's eyes soon glazed over with the ecstasy she was feeling, but her face had an ethereal glowing beauty as the love and orgasmic bliss covered her face. Her facial beauty was stunning and Mike had never seen a more beautiful woman. Mike bend down and kissed her unseeing eyes and cheeks as he renewed pounding his cock into this stunning woman. Her body was twitching and turned into a spastic seizure, but her mind separated and was floating on a cloud of ecstasy. She felt everything Mike did and felt every vein on his cock, but it was only increasing her love for him. For Mike her twisting, twitching body and the tight rippling cunt were rapidly taking him to the edge and he was going to claim her as he filled her with his cum.

Mike leaned down and began nibbling on her neck, feeling the heat and straining cords on her neck and her pulse hammering against his lips. He kissed his way up to her ear and whispered. "I'm going to cum inside you and mark you has mine."

Jennifer moaned. "Yes ... yours ... I'm yours." Then wrapped her arms and legs around Mike tightly as he began to shoot powerful ropes of cum against her cervix. While Mike was feeding and filling her pussy with his seed, Jennifer was clinging to Mike with her body vibrating like a guitar string. Mike continued to kiss her neck and face as he gently let her feel some of his weight on top of her, but as he looked into her eyes she was begging for it all. She wanted all his cock, all his weight and all his love. As he slowly let his weight crush her into the mattress he could feel the love she had for him pouring into his heart.

Everything logical in Mike told him this couldn't be happening; not in two weeks, but he couldn't deny his heart and what he was feeling for this stunning woman. He wanted her as his and he was never going to let her husband get a hold of her again.

Mike rolled over and pulled Jennifer on top of him. She laid her head on his chest with her body shakes making it hard to stay there. She kept whispering "Mike, Oh Mike, now that I know I can't be without you, I Love you Mike." Mike wrapped his arms around her and began caressing her silky soft back, but then he reached the small of her back and her tiny muscular butt it was rough with scarred skin and it brought back the reality of what she has had to endure. He vowed never again, never would she have to endure the abuse and torture her husband put her through.

Mike felt her twitches turn into something different and realized that she had fallen asleep. He rolled her over to the side of the bed and in doing so his cock came out of her, releasing the flood of their combined juices. Jennifer moaned at the loss of his cock, but went back to sleep. He got up, retrieved a towel and cleaned up the wet spot. Then he sat next to her, looking at this beautiful tortured angel that had captured his heart and his heart ached as he looked at her.

Mike placed his massive hand on her tiny belly and almost engulfed it and he began to lovingly caress this incredibly stunning woman. As Mike caressed her, he saw her face take on a loving glow and realized just how beautiful she could be when she was happy. Right now her face radiated love and happiness, something he had never seen on her till now. As his hands roamed her delicious body he could make out circular scars on the bottom of her breasts and around bald pussy in the dim light and they all looked like old scarred cigarette burns.

Jennifer rolled to the center of the bed and now Mike saw the worst of the damage. Her entire buttocks, some of her lower back and backs of her upper thighs were covered with scar tissue, but some new wounds. Mike had seen similar scarring from people that had been caned using split bamboo in Indonesia. He sucked in his breath when he saw her buttocks and felt his heart aching for what Jennifer must have had to endure and at the same time his fists were clinched in rage. How could someone do this to such a beautiful, sensitive, loving and delicate woman? You would have to be a completely heartless monster and Mike vowed that Leonard Baughman would pay.

He got up from the bed and walked to the window and stared out into the street, trying to calm his mind and body over what he had seen. As he was staring out into the street, he noticed a panel van and then parked behind it an SUV with darkened windows. They resonated with Mike because the gang unit used the same two types of vehicles for surveillance. He got his camera and took shots of the position of the vehicles and their license plates. Then it struck him that everywhere they had been today, a black SUV had also been there. Now he remembered seeing at the corner of his eye.

Something was going on here. He didn't know what, but he knew Leonard Baughman was somehow involved. Either someone was watching for Leonard Baughman or someone was using them as bait to get him. Either way he needed to find a way to keep Jennifer out of it.

He put the camera down picked up his jeans and was going go out to confront whoever was in the van when Jennifer suddenly sat up and screamed "Mike ... Mike."

He ran over to the bed and held her in his arms as he whispered. "What's wrong baby?"

Jennifer looked up with a tortured look on her face and whispered. "You weren't here and I got scared that you left me." She hung her head and buried her face in his chest and continued. "I guess I'm a big sacredee cat, I've never felt anything like tonight and I guess I'm afraid it will be taken away. I'm sorry, but could you hold me for a while."

Once again Mike felt his heart aching for her and said. "Nothing would make me happier than to have you a sleep in my arms." Mike bend down to kiss her forehead, but she tilted her face towards his and their lips latched onto each other in a loving sensuous kiss. As he held her Mike realized she was trembling and her wellbeing was his utmost concern.

As the kiss ended Mike whispered. "I'll be right back." He went and got his backup service weapon and slid it under his pillow. He saw her watching and said. "Just to make sure we are not disturbed." Then he slid into bed and Jennifer scooted over to quickly put the length of her body snug against his and wrapped her arms around him and hung on tight. She was still trembling as he wrapped his arms around her.

Mike realized that she was so tiny against his massive frame, that he could barely feel her in his arms, but her softness and warmth against his body felt wonderful. As a matter of fact, she felt so good his cock started hardening again and when Jennifer felt it, she squirmed against him trying to get it harder. Mike groaned as she used her body, rubbing and kissing his chest to excite him. Then she threw her leg over his body and then with her hand guided him into her pussy.

"Oh gawd this is the most wonderful feeling in the world." She said as she felt the head of his cock pop inside her. "Oh Mike, I'm so sore, but I can't stop, it feels sooo damn good. Never in my life have I felt anything as excruciatingly perfect as when you're inside me. Oh Mike, I need to you buried deep inside me, oh I need you so badly."

Mike rolled over on his back, pulling Jennifer with him and when he got there, Jennifer started trembling because she couldn't stop sliding down his cock until it was fully buried inside her pussy. She sat fully impaled on his cock, her whole body trembling with her head thrown back in an extended moan. Mike allowed her to sit for a minute and then put his hands under her ass, lifted her up a few inches and let her drop. As she slammed down, fully impaled herself on his cock Mike saw her entire body quake and her stomach muscles trembling , with her eyes wide open in surprise and her mouth open as she squeaked.

"Mike Oh Mi ... ke, Oh shit, Oh Gawd"

Mike lifted and dropped her again and this time her stomach muscles jerked her forward onto Mike's chest. Mike knew she was close so he lifted his hips hammering his cock into her clasping pussy and within a few strokes she was shaking as her orgasm took over her body. Mike cradled her legs in his arms and stood from the bed with Jennifer still fully impaled on his cock. Mike's cock and hands were the only thing supporting Jennifer as she was suspended in the air and her weight was driving his cock even deeper into her already spasming cunt. Jennifer screamed as she felt his cock get even deeper inside her and her whole body bucked in his arms.

Mike filled his hands with her tiny butt cheeks and began lifting her up and down, sliding his cock in and out of her out-of-control pussy. Jennifer felt like her brain was exploding as she felt her body convulsing and exploding around Mike's cock. Jennifer tried to hold on to Mike's neck and shoulders, but with the next round of body shivers, her arms seemed to go spastic and she lost her grip. Mike had to hurriedly slide his hand up her back to keep her from falling, so now the only thing supporting Jennifer was one hand and his cock.

Jennifer was shaking like she had been naked in a snow drift. Her teeth were chattering and none of her muscles responded to her commands. She tried to tell Mike how unbelievable he was making her feel but all she could get out of her mouth were moans, grunts and keening noises as her body shook in ecstasy.

Jennifer couldn't believe what was happening to her, she thought earlier when Mike made love to her nothing could get any better, but she was wrong. Mike had completely taken control of her body and was relentlessly pushing her higher and into a rapture she had no idea existed. This was what she had always read about in romance novels, where you're manhandled and taken to the heights of ecstasy that she didn't know existed and now thanks to Mike, she was experiencing it.

Mike pushed her up against the bedroom wall, this freed up his hand that was supporting her back and now he had both hands to feed Jennifer his cock. This vaulted Jennifer to a new level of orgasm. Her lungs were also locked in an orgasmic spasm. Jennifer saw her vision dim before she was able to get air into her lungs. However, the next orgasm took her over the edge and Jennifer fainted in Mike's arms. Mike felt like he might have pushed her too far and he started carrying her over to the bed, but she quickly came out of the faint and when she saw the concern on Mike's face she tried to kiss him, then tried to tell him that this was the most wonderful experience of her life. Unfortunately she was shaking so hard she could only get some of her point across.

"Mi ... Ke, So Wo ... nd ... er ... fu ... ll, Mo ... re, Lo ... ve Me."

Mike knew she was okay as he took her over to the bed and laid her gently on the mattress. He hovered over her like a mother hen and then thought they might take it a little slower. He caressed her face and kissed her trembling lips and then said. "I don't want to hurt you my love, we can go a little slower."

In her still quivering voice said. "Never stop loving me, don't you ever stop." When she finished, Mike could see tears swimming in her eyes and he realized that she truly wanted more. Jennifer looked at him with awe on her face and tears in her eyes. No one had ever cared about her, her feelings or her pain before. She felt an ache in her heart and realized this what love was, caring for the other person more than yourself.

Jennifer wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and her legs around his middle and then pulled herself off the bed so she could feel his skin searing hers. She started lavishing kisses on Mike's face, with tears streaming down her face and she started whispering. "Mike I've never felt or even dreamed this, I Love you so much, I've never known what it's like to care for someone and have someone care for me. My heart is so full of love for you it's aching; oh God I love you so, take me and make me yours for all time."

Mike slowly laid her on the mattress, began to let her feel his weight as he pushed his cock all the way inside her and held it there as he began to kiss and nibble her exposed neck.

Jennifer felt her whole body tingle as she felt totally filled with Mike's love, his cock and his weight pinning her to the mattress. "Oh God, you're so deep in me, I'm so full of you and your love, I feel beautiful, I feel loved and I have never felt anything so amazingly perfect in my life. Oh Mike, don't ever stop making love to me."

Mike kissed Jennifer tenderly on her sensuous lips and then pulled back to watch her beautiful face as he pulled his cock back to her pussy lips. Slowly he went back inside her so that he was buried against her cervix. Jennifer's beautiful face had a serene glow of love as she pinned him with her eyes, pouring her love into him, and as he started moving his cock, her face morphed into the most erotically blissful look he had ever seen. Her eyes were still pouring her love into him, but they began to cloud over was lust. Her mouth stayed open in the shape of an oval with her breathing coming out in hard, panting breaths, punctuated with moans of "Ooohh Miiikkee."

Mike began to pound harder and faster inside her, with Jennifer beginning to twist, squirm and push into Mike, trying to get more of his love inside her. Her hands were clawing at his back, her legs spread wide, her head was thrashing back and forth and her face was wrapped in a look of supreme ecstasy. As Mike continued his fast deep thrusting strokes, he could feel the tension in Jennifer's body increasing as she strained to reach the ultimate summit of their love. Suddenly it was there and all of her body tensed in an exultation of the ecstasy overwhelming her body.

Mike put his hands underneath her and held her shaking and convulsing body tightly against him as he continued thrusting deep into her spasming cunt. He knew he wasn't far behind and the unparalleled eroticism of having this beautiful woman shattering around his cock was going to push him over the edge very quickly.

As he continued driving his massive cock in and out of this tiny woman she never stopped cumming or shaking in his arms. Her angelic face had a look of disbelief as the orgasmic tsunami rolled through her body unabated and refused to stop. Her mouth was open in a silent scream as the rapture continued undiminished and as her eyes latched onto his, he could feel the total love and trust she had. To him this was enough of a push over the edge. Mike began firing long ropes of cum into her pussy with them bouncing off her cervix.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers