All Comments on 'Dance with the Devil Ch. 06'

by Peachyrome

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is HOT!!

This is really a great story, but it sounds alot like another one that I have been reading also are you operating under a pseudonym?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wouwwwwwww !

Wouuwwww That waas fucking hot : ))) good job . Post more ASAP

PrincessDivaPrincessDivaover 15 years ago
Great story!

I am really enjoying this story and can't wait for you to post more. I bet Darien flips out when she realizes who is responsible for putting her brother in the hospital.

mekakymekakyover 15 years ago
damn!!!!!!!!!

damn that was hot!

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!!!!

They are so on fire together...I need more PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well now...

I'm so happy she stood firm and told her brother no. Devin's punk behind needs to go sit down somewhere and sto bringing his sister down. At the rate he's going he won't be satisfied until they both have literally nothing. I'm surprised Darien stayed away as long as she did. Good for her but in some ways despite my like for the sexing he gives her I still want her to be able to say no to Marcellus and mean it, even if he is sexing her good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loving it

I love this story. Someone mentioned it sounding like another story they are reading, I was thinking the same thing. Two names in this story are mentioned in the other story. I absolutely love the other one, just wondering!!

WD

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Hotness

THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DESCRIBE AS HOT FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END=SEXY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I agree...

Loved the story from beginning to end! And thank you for finishing it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So generous and so...giving

"He gripped her hips and began to pound her hard. He knew she liked it a little rough. So he gave into her wants. Just this once he thought, she could have her way."

...and of course giving in to her wants or, 'her way', is his way too so... Wait, so how is he giving in to her wants again? LMAO! Come on!

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Brilliant!!!!

Very well-written story. I love the whole Italian mobster theme. It's definitely one of my favorites in this type of storyline.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

The power of the D she just can't say no and I hope her brother didn't sell her out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeachyrome@Peachyrome
292 Followers
Hello everyone! Thank you for hanging out with me and the voices in my head all these Years. You can always follow me on social media. On Instagram @jaydedemerald On Facebook Jayded Emerald You can always send me an email at luvellejerome@gmail.com I have so many amazin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES