Dance with the Devil Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night Marcellus was pacing in his loft. Sleep was long ago forgotten. He stood looking out at the waterfront view of his loft. He thought about Darien. He remembered the feel of her smooth legs wrapped around his waist. He remembered so clearly, how easily her body accepted him into hers. It had been almost four months since he had last tasted her. The memory of that last night, right in that very same room where he now stood was vividly playing in his mind. He needed her again. He would be damned if he waited any longer.

Darien had been thinking of Marcellus every since she returned from dinner with Rya. It was late and she was still wide-awake. How in God's name was she going to function tomorrow? She went downstairs to the kitchen to get a glass of juice. She went into the living room and stopped in her tracks. Marcellus was sitting in her chair. She closed her eyes, thinking it was just her imagination. When she reopened them, he was standing in front of her.

"You're not dreaming, tesoro, I came for you."

The glass she had been holding slipped from her hands and crashed to the hardwood floor. They both ignored it. Darien was too afraid to take her eyes off him. Marcellus caressed her cheek with his hand and felt her slightly turn into his caress. Darien hated the way her body responded to him. Her nipples puckered and her pussy became instantly wet. He would always have this affect on her. She knew this now. He lifted her easily and carried her over to the couch, and sat with her straddling his lap.

At the feel of his erection brushing against her panty-clad pussy, Darien snapped out of her reverie. She pushed against him but he held her tight. "We can't do this, Marcellus."

"Of course we can tesoro. You want me just as much as I want you. I feel the heat of you against my dick. Your body misses me. You miss me. He slid his hands under the tight t-shirt she was wearing and began to play with his nipples.

Darien fought against the feeling. "How did you get in here?"

"You're asking too many questions." Marcellus had her shirt up exposing those beautiful full breasts that he had missed the taste of over the past few months. He took one nipple in his mouth as he rubbed the other between his fingers.

"Marcellus, don't." She pushed against him again.

"Don't fight this Darien. I told you on the plane that by the time we landed you would belong to me." He kissed the fleshy part of her breast and then took the nipple back into his mouth. "I meant every word. I have gone without you long enough. Tonight that stops." He was now sucking on her left nipple and his right hand was playing in the folds of her pussy. He found her clit and gently began circular motions.

Darien could not think when he did this. She felt her body responding to him and she wanted to stop it, but he was right her body had missed him. She had missed him. She had missed this. Her hands moved from his chest, where she had been pushing him away, to his hair where she was now pulling him closer, so he could give her nipples proper attention.

"That's it tesoro, give in to me. Let me take you to our private place. Allow me to give you the pleasure you can't give yourself."

How could he have known she had thought of him when she was lonely and had gotten herself so worked up she had not choice but to please herself? Before she could form a reasonable answer, Marcellus was removing her panties and had removed his pants. He felt the wetness of her pussy on his cock and groaned. He lifted her slightly and grazed the tip of his dick against her heat. She tried to lower herself onto him, but he wouldn't allow it. Her body absorbed his heat as he continued to stroke her intimately. She tingled all over. What was it about his touch that just made her want to release herself to him in this most primitive way? When she thought, she could take no more he lowered her to his dick, but only allowed the tip to open her up.

"Please, Marcellus," she was begging him to fill her up.

"Please what, tesoro? What do you want me to do?" He was now holding her still above him, not allowing her to lower herself on him. He looked into her eyes while he held her face in both of his hands. She knew what he was asking. He wanted her with him. Darien tried to ease herself onto his erect cock. "No, Darien. Tell me what you want."

Darien looked into his eyes. Those deep brown pools were calling to her. She had become addicted to him after the first time on the plane. She knew she was his. She decided to stop fighting. "Marcellus."

"Say it, Darien. Say what you want"

"I want you to fuck me." She gave in.

"I didn't hear you. If you want it you have to ask me for it nicely." Marcellus was letting her know that he was in control.

"Marcellus, please fuck me. I need you inside me. I ache to have you right here." She slammed herself onto his cock. His sharp intake of breath let her know that he was not as in control as she thought. He wanted her just as she had wanted him.

"You want me to fuck you? You want me to bury my dick so deep in this hot pussy." Marcellus was wild. He filled both hands with the fullness of her plump brown ass. He moved her on his dick, controlling her rhythm. Just when Darien was about to come for the first time, Marcellus rose and pumped up into her tight canal with such a force that he continued to hit her spot over and over.

"That's it. Marcellus...mmmm...I'm going to come,"

"Don't hold back. Come with me, Darien. Let me feel you come all over me. I've missed you, tesoro. I have missed being inside you. Marcellus still had his hands full of her ass and when he felt the beginning of his climax, he pumped up with stronger strokes. Darien jammed her fingers in her hair. She kissed his lips and threw her head back in complete release.

Marcellus' climax was soon after. Darien felt his hot seed flow up into her. She loved the feel of him inside her. Marcellus lowered her to the couch. Instead of allowing her to catch her breath, he laid her on her back and continued to pump into her. "Marcellus, we can't do this again."

"Yes we can. Let me show you what this pussy can do. Its mine; you're mine. I am going to make sure you don't forget it."

Darien felt him grind against her clit. The feeling was pure electric. Darien wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and lifted her ass from the couch. She matched every stroke with one of her own. She allowed her hands to run all over his tanned chest. Marcellus pulled her back up so that he could taste her nipples while she rode his dick hard. The second wave of ecstasy crashed around them and they could only hold on to one another.

Darien awoke the next morning wrapped in Marcellus' arms. He felt her move and he held on tighter. Darien, tapped his arm. "I have to go to the bathroom."

Marcellus lifted his arm and grumbled something about not being gone too long. When he heard the shower running, he got up to join her. In the shower, he got up close behind her, cupping her breasts in his hands. He kissed her neck and licked her earlobe. His hands slowly moved up and down her thighs. Darien leaned into him and moaned. Marcellus moved his hand between her legs and began playing with her clit until her legs began to shake. He pushed her against the wall, lowered himself to her bare pussy, and feasted upon her until she was leaning on him for support. When she could no longer stand on her own Marcellus carried her back to the bed. It amazed Darien how she was always ready for him. Even, now, she wanted to feel him stretch her pussy to its limits.

"Come on, tesoro, tell me how you want it." Marcellus was deep inside her now and his lips were kissing up and down her neck. He lifted a hand to her neck and began to pound into her. He was lost in her. They were so connected at this moment he didn't know where he ended and she began, and he saw no way out of it.

"Hard." The pushed up to meet his thrust. "Harder." She was met with another thrust. This one was harder than the first. He then lifted her ass off the mattress and slammed her against him. "Yes, Marcellus, that's it baby. Give it to me. Make me want more of you."

"I will give you more, baby girl. I will give you more." He pulled out of her and flipped her onto her stomach, before she drew her next breath he had entered her hard from behind. He gripped her hips and began to pound her hard. He knew she liked it a little rough. So he gave into her wants. Just this once he thought, she could have her way.

12