All Comments on 'Dance with the Devil Ch. 08'

by Peachyrome

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lvenyoulvenyouover 15 years ago
Well worth the wait

That was great!!!!! I love it. I'm so glad they found their way back to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Finally Together

but for how long. I don't think Carlos is going to let him walk away. Will she be safe or will Carlos take her away from him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOOOWWW!!!!

im likin the angle ur story is taken and its jam pack full of passion too. A couple who are tryin to figure out a way to be 2gether without losin face and pride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
.....

Marcellus was working my nerves in the first half with him getting all belligerent about her keeping his baby away from him. Did he not many a time state he didnt want no ball and chain? Get over it. Anywho, I'm not too sure how I feel about her caving in. I'm happy they're giving it a shot but safetywise....?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

I have enjoyed the story from the beginning. I hope you will update soon as I want to know how the it all ends for Darin and Marcellos.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
She gave in way too easily...

especially for someone who is supposed to be concerned for the welfare of her child. Her only condition for them getting back together was no sex? I don't think so. She loves him but she loves that child too and the child needs her more. I don't buy this reconciliation. I'm happy it happened but it was way too unrealistic.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
WHOA BABY!

I hope he can leave the lifestyle and become legal...glad they are trying to work it out!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

i think you are a great writer. Check spellings and flow in a few places. i hope you have considered writing to get published.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Dance With Me

Yes, they dance so perfectly together, whether in hatred of what they feel for each other, that their true love comes through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I still think she should've put up MORE resistance. I'm pissed at Marcellus still.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I agree with Anon, she should've resisted at least sexually, it just confused thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Eight chapters in

... and this guy knows nothing about this woman he claims to be obsessed with.

He acts like sex is love. There is absolutely no logical reason Darien should keep giving him chances.

I sure hope she tells him what an appalling person he is (not just her goal of protecting her baby from him).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeachyrome@Peachyrome
Hello everyone! Thank you for hanging out with me and the voices in my head all these Years. You can always follow me on social media. On Instagram @jaydedemerald On Facebook Jayded Emerald You can always send me an email at luvellejerome@gmail.com I have so many amazin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES