All Comments on 'Dancing Angel'

by Katerina Val-Kyrie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
KWGKWGabout 20 years ago
Happy to be first

If this is your...(ahem)...maiden voyage into the genre, I can't wait to see what your next production will be like. Hopefully, just as good as this. I was most impressed with the romantic imagery, which is often lacking in the stories I read. You have a very gentle touch.

cybrfuncybrfunabout 20 years ago
It Just Doesn't Get Better!

Your story was perfect! Just the right blend of story, character development, plot, and sexual detail. It pulls you in and you experience it right along with the character.

I can't wait for you to write more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Ahh love stories :D

I absolutely loved the story. It is a very well written and enthralling piece. I hope that there are more stories like this to come Katerina.

Thank you.

DumpingtonDumpingtonabout 20 years ago
Sexy stripper dancing for another woman? Yes!!!

I've always loved stories involving beautiful female strippers dancing nude for appreciative women, and so this one was an instant favorite with me! I just wish more movie scenes would incorporate this wonderful idea, and include more girl-on-girl lap-dancing! It's just so incredibly hot!

link7777link7777about 20 years ago
You write this as if you've DANCED before!!!!

Wonderful! No other word can express it better!

If you wrote about something you don't do... you were taking notes when someone else did it to you!

I raise my glass and announce that you should be accepted into the Upper Hals here, if there is such a thing. Another word just came to mind! Brilliant! Thank you for writing this.

Ralph...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I like darlin, I like

A great story, I'd recomend that next time though you make it a love story since it seems to be that more than an actual lesbian tryst

NuttnonNuttnonabout 20 years ago
Well done, dear!

Of course I may be biased, since I was one of your volunteer editors. ;-)

I recall your being somewhat surprised when I said that you are talented. Having read the other readers' comments here, I can only say, do you believe me now?

Fallen5of7Fallen5of7about 20 years ago
Well Crafted & Genuinely Erotic

Quite the delightfull first effort in this area for the good Lady Katerina, from my personal experience and association with erotic dancers in my life, she had captured the high end of their appeal and set that into a truely arousing adventure. I look forward to seeing Cassie and Serena under the hot lights and behind closed doors again sometime soon.....

SouthernGuySouthernGuyabout 20 years ago
Beautifully Sensual!

Loved your story. I could really feel the passion and desire these two felt for one another. Look forward to seeing the next installment as the adventure continues.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
wow!

Your story had the desired effect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow...

I love it! Intruiging characters and a great story-line! I wish I was Cassie- Serena sounds horny...Wanna fuck me sometime?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous