All Comments on 'Dancing Ch. 03'

by ingarlm

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WatercrazyWatercrazyalmost 15 years ago
Thank you again

i love the story and i really enjoy the daily posting :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stunning...

*Sigh* :-D Im in pain but that wont stop me from reading. Lol! Fanmarvetabulous piece of work deary. Cant wait for the finale. Wouldn't it be great if tomorrow was just a blink away?! I know, I know, wishful thinking...:-P Cat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
U ARE THE BEST WRITER EVER

This is fantastic piece. You have put so much emotion into it I can feel it spilling over. I absolutely love ur work and have read every single piece a few time. This one is so heartwrenchingly wonderful. Hope u keep writing.

Danae72Danae72almost 15 years ago
Beautiful

I can't express properly how amazing, touching, sweet, loving, fantastic this story is. Definitely up there with my favorites. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
awwww

their declarations were so sweet and romantic- I have no words for that- I'm just flashed. Again, thank you so much. You're one hell of a writer...:)

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Dancing Is Joy & Pain

This splendidly paced, beautifully written tale of the birth, growth and strength of love -- even before we get to the sex these lovers richly deserve -- is a pure delight. The psychological makeup of each man is wonderfully on point. Now I've got to get at the sequels showing them burning down the barn. Yeah, baby!

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

So CUTE! Sorry, this is just such a cute story. I love it and I realize my word may not be eough to describe it properly but this story is just awesome.

tantrusboy4tantrusboy4over 11 years ago

Great chapter. Love the play on words with your title.

TimothyMTimothyMabout 11 years ago

What a roller coaster - but in a good way. Very intense with the pretend boyfriend matter and all revelations of their issues and emotions. Feels so natural that they are perfect for each other just then and they both deserve security and happiness in love. And the most amazing thing is that the story hardly even gets sappy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Scar tissue is often stronger than the original once it has healed and set in place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous