Dancing for Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ready?” she asks.

With a nod and a hearty chuckle, He takes her by the elbow and leads her back out into the sitting room. He sits and waits as she brings His shoes over. Running off to check that the house is ready to leave, she quivers while wondering what is on His agenda tonight. He lives to surprise and shock her. Of course, this means that she never knows what to expect. He certainly has gained some bliss at keeping her on her toes. More than once she has affectionately referred to Him as Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. He seemed to love that connotation and revels in being able to change quicker than the weather to keep her literally jumping. Past images of some things He has done flash by as she makes sure the back door is locked, and she shudders again. His cat rubs affectionately against her legs craving attention which brings her quickly back to earth. Sweeping the ball of fluff into her arms, she whisks her off to the kitchen. Immediately, He smiles upon seeing her with the cat nestled carefully in her grasp. The cat jumps to the floor to hungrily run to her food. He quickly moves to her and embraces her in His strong arms. She squeaks a tiny moan as He squeezes gently.

As they drive away, He slips in their favorite CD. It was the one they made together one long night. It was so wonderful to search through song after song while seated on His lap. She hums along with the melody as the suns begins to fall low into the evening sky. It’s only then that she realizes she has no clue where they’re going to eat.

“So, where are we going to eat?”

“Guess,” He replies playfully before quickly adding, “It’s easy if you think about it carefully.”

Her mind begins to run quickly to the small town’s eateries. Ruling out Moxie’s because they’re dressed entirely too casually, she thinks where else He would take not only her, but old friends as well. The light bulb brightens and then blinds as she knows without a doubt.

“Poor Red’s?” she poses her guess.

He laughs and nods. “I knew that was too easy.”

She was actually surprised that she didn’t get it sooner. It is one of they’re favorite places to kick back and grab supper. The ambiance the tiny place gives them is always so perfect, not to mention that their ribs are literally to die for. Many nights had been spent at the corner table talking and laughing over a huge plate of ribs with sides of cole slaw and cinnamon apples. Suddenly she’s very happy that they both dressed cool and comfortably. Poor Red’s is so very hot considering the size of the ovens they use. The first time He took her there, she overdressed and roasted miserably. Since then, she’s not made the same mistake twice.

As they pull into the parking lot, He points out that His friends have already arrived and are waiting on the bench outside.

“You know, I hate to admit it, but I’m actually quite nervous about this,” she remarks as He turns the engine off.

The stars are shining brightly as huge dust trails across the sky and reflect in the windshield and in His eyes as He turns to face her. Soft fingertips trail over the top of her thighs as He curiously scans her face with His piercing baby blues. “Nervous about what precious? Dinner with them or the dancing later?” His eyes flash with rapture seeing that He’s kept her on the edge of both excitement and restlessness for so long.

After pondering for a moment, she says, “Both.”

“Why about dinner?”

“Well I know what comes after dinner, so I’m going to want to make this last as long as possible.”

He laughs hard and shakes His head. “I somehow don’t think that you will be able to stretch it out any longer than it’s supposed to be. You will do fine. I know this isn’t something that you’re used to doing, but you will do fine. I have faith in you.”

The last sentence does wonders to set her mind at ease. The confidence He exudes when it comes to her amazes her still to this day. His hand covers hers before He withdraws from the car and crosses to her side. As He opens the door, she sees Him wearing a huge grin. He offers her His hand, and when she slips hers into His grasp, He pulls her playfully into His arms. He breaks into an impromptu tango there in the middle of the parking lot as the setting suns rays slowly filter through the lower portion of the trees. They burst into a fit of laughter as they realize that patrons of surrounding stores and rush off to the restaurant were watching them.

Upon entering, they see that His friends and Their charges are already enjoying drinks at a corner table. Both men stand as They see the couple approaching. Greetings and introductions are exchanged quickly before He pulls her chair out and seats her beside Him. She takes advantage of the time while He orders them both something to drink and looks over the other two women at the table. Rick’s girl is but a waif in comparison to herself, yet her eyes flash such warmth that she immediately feels comfortable. Her reddish blonde hair is cut into a neat bob and styled fashionably. As opposite as possible, the other girl, Jim’s girl, is a tall amazon of a woman with long flowing raven tresses and a healthy build. Her smile is amazing and instantly makes the room brighter. She glances over to Him in a tell-all way, one that He reads immediately. In that single look, she told Him that the anxiety is gone and that she feels wonderful. His fingers squeeze her thigh in reassurance before coming up to get His iced tea.

In an attempt to break the ice, she starts an exchange of small talk with the ladies which is joined by the men soon after. Always the hostess, she keeps the flow moving steadily but not rapidly. While talking, she finds that she likes their guests very much and her apprehension fades some about what will come later.

She heads for the jukebox that stands in the corner to pick some sort of background music while the rest of the party talks and laughs. The heat is almost unbearable, but no one seems to notice as they have such a good time. As the discs slip by, she feels eyes upon her back and grins to herself. He is watching her even as He keeps up conversation. That piercing stare is one that haunts her even when He is not with her. She has come to know it even as her back is turned. It beckons to her as no words ever could. Quickly, she selects some of the songs she likes and traipses back to Him.

As she reaches to pull her chair out in order to sit, He holds it in with His foot. Instead, He pats His lap. “Take your rightful place love.”

Smiling outside and in, she nods and backs up towards His legs. For effect, she wiggles slightly before settling down sideways upon His thighs. One arm comes up and slides across her stomach as He pulls her back to Him. The guests smile discerning smiles as the waitress returns then and brings large plates stacked high with succulent ribs slathered with sauce. The table ooh’s and ahh’s with sheer delight and hunger. Without waiting, they dig in.

She pulls a rib from its place and her skilled fingers tear the meat from the bone. One hand still holds the clean white bone while the other drips with juices and thick red sauce. Discarding the bone, she cups one hand under the other as she offers Him the first delectable taste. He smiles before parting His lips and taking the meat along with her fingers into His mouth. A long suck clears all of the remaining mess from her swiftly. This nearly brings a moan to her lips, but He is already putting a piece of pork to her mouth now. This continues all through the meal as they only pause to gaze at each other or chat with their friends.

Each of them feeling quite full, they decide to leave. As they step out into the night air, they are instantly refreshed by the cool starlit evening.

Looking upward, He mirrors her thoughts in words, “Seems like every star created is out tonight. Perfect for a walk.”

They decide to take a bit of a walk through the small town before returning to the house. Somehow, she is thrilled at keeping the imminent plans at bay for even just a bit longer. As they walk, her mind keeps wandering, rehearsing in her head so to speak. Since He chose to be so kind and give her a heads up to her being the entertainment, she thought she should have something planned, at least for the beginning.

No matter how many times she plans a dance in her head, it never turns out that way. Somehow, the music seems to take over her very soul and possess her in a way that she has no control over. However, she thinks it a good idea to have a back up plan in case the music fails her somehow although she knows it never will. The music not only flows through the air, but it flows through her veins, her skin, and her core. And He loves it. Not much pleases Him more than to watch her become lost within a strain of melodies. It was how He first noticed her ~ dancing for a small crowd of close friends. He had just happened to be there. She shone more brightly than the moon itself that night, and He knew without a doubt that He had to meet her. It was that night that He knew. That day is burned into her memory forever and she often revisits it when she needs a smile.

All too quickly, she is roused from her thoughts. “Time to go littleone.” A wicked grin punctuates His words.

With a brief nod, they are again off. They really never walked so much as they stood in front of the restaurant and talked some more. She had to laugh at this, but soon was tucked safely in the car with Him leading the others back to the house. Both of them were pleased with the ease of the night thus far and were hopeful that it would continue to be such.

Once comfortable in the living room and settled with the drinks she had fetched, He nods her way ~ an indication for her to go and prepare. Politely, she excuses herself and makes for their bedroom. Knowing that time is not on her side, she hurriedly prepares. Shirt then bra are stripped from her body and flung into the hamper standing ready in the corner. Her shoes flip off with ease. With each article that is removed, both excitement and trepidation increase. Inching her shorts over her voluptuous hips, she stares in the full-length mirror. It’s there that she notices how wet the denim crotch was the whole time. A giggle resounds over the stillness of the room. She can hear only intermittent laughs and words from the other room, and she knows that she is afforded a bit more time since they are lost in conversation.

Overall, she is pleased with how the night turned out. His friends were very nice and their girls were delightful. She hopes that is enough for her to feel a level of comfort that will bring out the best in her dancing.

All of this begins to weigh on her mind as her hands idly wander over her tanned arms, slathering on first her warm vanilla sugar silk lotion followed by sparkling body luster. Again she twirls slowly in the mirror, enchanted by the glimmering sheen her body has now taken on. She pulls her favorite lipstick from her cupboard. As she holds it to her lips, she smiles thinking of how proud He is of her ~ proud enough to want her to dance in front of old friends. Those mixed emotions start to wreak familiar havoc within her again ~ honor to dance for Him, to serve Him, to please Him … panic that she will fall flat on her face or something worse … excitement to dance for Him while others eyes survey the plain of her flesh … arousal at how His hands will scan her body after the company is gone for the night. The lipstick stains her lips a brilliant shade of dark crimson and she smacks them together to seal the deal.

Now suddenly aware of how much time she’s taken, she rushes over to her dresser. Atop it sits a rectangular tapestry box. Inside are two gold cuffs copiously adorned with tiny tinkling bells. While each hand slides into the cold bands, her eyes hunt for her other anklet. Reluctantly, she removes her collar as per His prior orders. It is tucked securely away in the back of the box to wait the next time He permits her to don it. The other anklet now found is fastened quickly and with a little shimmy, she sets her body to music.

That’s when she hears the tapping at the door. He enters and sees her not ready. A frown full of disappointment flows over His face.

“Time is ticking littleone. Want to get moving sometime tonight or do you want Me to light a fire under your ass?” With a chuckle capping the last part, He knits His brow together.

She nods concession and slips into her clothes. Scurrying around, she tries to her best to hurry. Aware that His eyes are boring holes into her flesh with their intense gaze, she moves even faster. She slips into a soft gauzy sundress and trembles knowing how near the time is now. His stare makes her feel more naked than she had ever been before even though she is completely clothed. The dress hangs from her hips in a gauzy film yet hugs her torso to show off her features well.

With a deep inhale, she whispers, “I’m ready Love.”

He too takes a deep breath as she twirls before Him while His arms reach out to her. Breathy pants caress her ear lobe as He dips His mouth to her and growls, “Took you long enough.” Adding a devious snicker, He says, “You look radiant.”

Stopping only long enough to catch a glimpse of herself in the mirror on the back of the door, she smiles at how the white of the fabric contrasts deliciously with the tan her skin has taken on from the many hours of gardening and walking. That cocoa color is accented by the shimmer of the luster ... just enough to notice. Her hair trails down in long chestnut coiling tendrils over the slope of her shoulders and the center of her back. He takes a stand and winds it around His index finger while biting into the curve of her neck. This elicits a gasp followed by a moan from her throat. He again laughs and then releases her.

Without another word, He draws her into the living room where the furniture has since been rearranged to allow room for her to dance. The couch and chairs have been moved to create a semi-circle in which she would be at the center. Fears icy fingers wrap tightly around her lungs and squeeze the air from them. One look at Him standing there waiting for her is enough to calm a charging herd of elephants, and she stills. Her gaze sweeps the room as she sees the other two couples seated comfortably watching for her to begin.

Padding lightly over to the stereo in the corner, she slips in a CD and waits for the first strains to fill the night air. They all anxiously listen for the melody as well to see what she has selected to dance to for them.

Suddenly, soft drum beats accompanied by a tambourine and a guitar belt out from the speakers. It’s gentle tones mimic an Arabian seduction song. The name of it is Serenity and the male voice begins to croon ~

While he sings, her body begins to sway like a string blowing in the breeze. Rolling her hips from side to side and moving from the balls of her feet back to the heel, she inhales and holds it while chaos runs amok. She is being transformed with each new line of the song … being transformed into a graceful motion and nothing more. Her whole body moves as if possessed by the very rhythmic beat of the drums.

He backs up to the far chair and without looking, sits down. Entranced by her beauty when she fades into this place, He feels pride swell deep in His core that she is His and His alone … that she is truly dancing for Him and Him alone right at this moment. He can picture Him taking her and her moving like that which brings a stirring from below. Mindlessly, His hand wanders to His stomach and nearly moves lower before He catches Himself and blood stains His cheeks.

Soft flowing fingers move as though caught on an ocean current as they trickle up her sides. The couples sit wide-eyed with their stares fixed on her every sensuous move. Now she moves from her place, toe to heel she dances around, still swaying and flaunting her communion with the music. The gauzy flimsy fabric that surrounds her legs move as though hooked on invisible strings controlled by a puppeteer, floating up and down like puffs of air. Her face is somber as though her purpose is clear ~ to dance, to please, to move and be filled with grace. That stone façade is only accented by how her mouth betrays her and lets her tongue dart out to wet her parched lips. The beat begins to pulsate through the room as she works into a near frenzy to keep up.

The voice coming from the speakers has already gained control of her limbs and now was vying for her soul. Her hands commence making their way up to cup the fullness of her breasts in the palms, pulling the dress taut against her. The melody governs her reactions as a lone finger from each hand circles the protruding bud that forces itself outward against the white cotton. Her hands snake downward, meeting at her bellybutton where they pause for mere moments before traveling lower. In unison, they push the flowing material between her legs as she grinds out against the strain.

As she pulls them back up to her stomach, she trails higher to allow her hands to roam up under her hair as they caress the sleek angle of her neck ... long waves of tresses tumble down over her fingers as those digits tangle and release to sprawl haphazardly over her smooth bare shoulders. Settling upon each strap resting on her shoulders, she begins to peel them down over the top of her arms. Spinning in slow paced circles, she looks over one of those naked shoulders to peer longingly into her Masters eyes ... her pale blue pools exuding her untamed desire to unleash her ferocious passion upon His unfettered soul, her heart pleading to bind His to hers through her motions.

She resumes her exotic dance as her hands traipse down over the contours of her neck and down the sloping softness of her bountiful breasts. As her fingers curl around underneath each to cup them, her hips grind with more force, railing against the urges she already feels. She delicately squeezes that flesh in a mix of pleasure and pain in time with the music’s harmonious beats. The expression she wears is evident that she is becoming aroused without trying or warning. Her body temperature rises as sweat begins to glisten openly on her smooth skin.

He looks to His guests and sees that both men have taken to fondling Their charges in various ways. Rick kneading His girl’s breast through the sheer lacey top she has on while she rubs His growing hard on through His jeans. Jim has His hand buried between His girls legs and is furiously pumping at her juicy slit. Soft moans and groans abound from their area of the room as they still watch the girl in the middle of the room entice their senses to a heightened state.

Now He feels the jolt of arousal take over all of Him at once. Before He knows it, He’s on His feet and behind her. Both hands grab at her arms and swing her around to face Him. Her surprise is a delicious addition to what He craves ~ her complete surrender. His fingers dig into the muscles of her upper arms as He growls down into her ear, “Mine!”

In a flash, she has come back from her trance-like state and is fully aware that this Man is holding her in place with a sure intention in His stare. Fingers hook into the straps of her dress and rip it down the length of her arms. All at once, her entire top half is exposed to how it glistens with efforts dew. Her breasts bounce with sheer horror for moments before He rolls the fabric tighter in His fist and tears it down her legs. Within the context of a half of a minute, He has stripped her bare and left her vulnerable to the gaping eyes of their friends. They watch in wonder, still toying with each other in the most wicked of ways.

He turns her to face Him and barks one word, “Down!”

Her knees literally buckle beneath her, and she drops to the floor. Without thinking, she splits them wide and shows Him what is indeed His. A vicious smile wipes across His face as His eyes smolder with desire. He would enjoy nothing more right now than to shove His cock deep inside her depth and take her as He pleases, but since He too can now feel the intense heat of the guest’s stares upon Him, His cock twitches frantically. ‘A show they want, eh? A show they shall have,’ He thinks with a smirk.