Dancing for Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walks with intent behind her and winds a measure of her hair in His fist. Yanking backwards, she cranes her neck to look up at Him. A single digit reaches out to span the lovely arch her neck has taken.

He bends at the waist and through gritted teeth, He hisses, “I will take you in front of them my little slut. They will watch as I use you for my pleasure tonight.”

All that she can manage is a whimper of concession before He releases her and her head snaps back into place. Her whole body quivers as He continues to circle her like a shark that’s smelled blood in the water. A lone finger traces over her skin as He moves.

He peers out at His friends and see them watching intently on what will happen next. Their playing has come to a stand still in lieu of watching the couple on display. He spins her so that her back is pressed to His front while His hand snakes around her middle. Her breath is held tight inside as His fingers rake across her soft pliant flesh.

He buries His face in her flowing hair and snarls. She involuntarily jumps against the sound and then is suddenly forced to bend over. The bulge in His pants presses deliciously hard to her ass. He grinds there repeatedly while the pressure builds deep within His balls. Abruptly, He tears open the fly of His shorts and as they fall, His cock tips down against her tiny tight pucker. Again He growls, but this time He growls a single word – “Mine!”

He knows full well what hearing Him say that does to her and taking full advantage of that, He begins to force the throbbing velvet head of His cock against the tensing hole. Soft raspy words replace growls for a time so that she relaxes enough to allow Him easy entrance. From time to time, He glances over at the other people in the room and find them still watching, yet thoroughly engaged in their own activities. Rick is now being sucked expertly, and Jim is finger fucking His girl slowly.

Seeing this sends Him over the edge, and He pushes full on her sweet ass. As though being seduced, His engorged member is sucked deep into her nether region. A low groan resounds from her and echoes throughout the room. Slowly, His body saws His rod in and out of her while His hand pets her back reassuringly. Finally, He bends over Her and reaches around to toy with her protruding nipples. She begins to go wild, fucking back onto Him with a fury rarely seen. Quite aware that their actions are bringing the others to a heightened state, she feels a swell of arousal that is stronger than it had been all day even with His teasing.

He pulls a thick vibe from the table next to Him and proceeds to slip it deep into her dripping cunt. A warning is shot to her. “Don’t cum until I say or until I do my bitch.” With that said, He begins to fuck her relentlessly. Screams rip through the sweltering night air and pierce the senses of those now engaged in their own chaotic pleasures. Feeding on the energy surging through the room, they seemingly float on the edge of orgasmic release.

Each time His cock plunges into the dark chasm of her rear, His hand shoves the raging vibe harder into her. His voice is primal and His lust has taken on the animalistic rage that comes with His holding back for so long.

“You are My little slut, My horny fuckslut! Take it bitch, take it all the way in deep! Harder, fuck your Master harder!”

Quite aware that He was damn near ready to cum by the way His body tenses against hers, she fucks back with everything that she holds. His fingers reach down from her back to her tiny hard nub and as He pinches it, they slap their bodies together in the fiercest of ways.

She glances over a final time and notice that they are no longer the only ones fucking. Both couples have taken to their own activities and now barely notice them. Her body begins to convulse as she bears witness to a carnal display of pure passion.

He too feels her dangling from the edge of release and holds back no longer. Letting His seed rip from His balls, He bellows, “Cum NOW!”

She relaxes for a mere second before she feels two things slice through the center of her being ~ His hot sprays of essence filling her dark depth and her own orgasmic waves rolling and fighting outward. Together they ride the blissful rage of their mutual need until they collapse into each other, her panting yielding slowly till she passes out.

Stars twinkle before her eyes as she wakes safe in His embrace. Still naked as the day He was born, He coaxes her back to Him where she belongs. Gasping and afraid, she only stills upon becoming coherent to His voice. Quickly, she surveys the room to find them alone.

“They took a walk down to the pond to see the geese and ducks. You have been out for a good while and I was beginning to get very worried.” The final part is evident as she looks deep into His eyes and reads the concern that lies there. Again, He coos into her ear His love for her and His pride in her performance. “You’ve made me very proud tonight my littleone. Very proud.” She mirrors that pride but instead in being His and in His willingness to take her no matter the circumstance or audience. She indeed is His and His alone, and everyday He proves it a little more.

“I love You my Cherished Master … with all I am and will be. I love You.” She searches for His lips with her own to seal that sentiment with a long lingering kiss.