Dancing on Old Flames

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul was thinking at this moment, I really want to go to this chick's place. He waited until she calmed down, then began to peel himself away so she could get her bearings. As they walked over to where Mick was sitting, Marie suddenly became self-conscious of what had just occurred on the dance floor. It seems a couple dozen or so had noticed too, and continued to politely admire her as she finally sat down to pour back the last of her wine. Many smiles were present in the crowd after that show, and it seemed as though the whole place had gotten just a notch rowdier after she excused herself, and headed off to the washroom to freshen up.

Mick was watching the whole thing and was flabbergasted at this point, as a smirk protruded from her ruby red lips. Maybe she had allowed Marie to get a little too enibriated tonight. Paul pulled up a chair beside her, and immediately started into asking about Marie. Mick told him about her friend, about how they were out tonight to let loose a little, and have some fun before the night was out. Unfortunately, young Paul misunderstood her meaning, smiled broadly, and leaned in to ask her a very candid question.

Well, the last word hadn't left his lips when Mick reeled back, and burned two holes straight through his head with the intense stare she began to give him. Fucking Asshole, she thought. He would have to come up with the old fantasy threesome bit, wouldn't he? Paul was a little too forward for her liking. Mick politely informed him Marie was her best friend in the world, and no possible oppurtunity like the one he had mentioned would ever show up in this lifetime, or any other. Paul meekly slinked back into his chair, apologizing profusely to Mick for the crude remark, but it did no good. He could see this was a waste of time, besides his girlfriend was probably at his house anyway, and decided to head back to his friends a few tables away. After a few moments, uproarious laughter ensued at the men's table, Mick knew the guy was spilling his beans to his buddies to soothe his hurt pride. Mick grabbed their purses and drinks, stood up, and headed for the washroom.

Marie was inside the ladies washroom, adjusting her wardrobe, reapplying some lipstick that had smudged, and getting her nerves to calm down before she headed out the door. Mick stormed in, her face showing obvious distain. She proceeded to inform Marie about how Paul wanted to take them both home, and see whether or not she could make Marie orgasm like he had. Marie simply laughed, Mick stood there, incredulous.

"What The Fuck, Marie?"

"What guy doesn't dream that, Mick? Especially guys half our age. Don't sweat it, buddy. Besides, I like red heads, with really big tits!"

Mick's mouth opened wide in mock surprise. "You bitch! They're more than a mouthful!" She and Marie howled at that last point, knowing it was all for fun.

As they walked out of the bathroom and headed to the bar to get their last round for the evening, Marie spotted Jim again, sitting at one of the tables near the bar, with a quite attractive woman at his side, talking and sharing a beer. As she began to head towards him for her next dance, she noticed something she hadn't before; a small gold ring encircling his left index finger. Had he been wearing it before, she thought? No, couldn't have been.

Just then Jim raised his stare in her direction, caught sight of her, and almost immediately changed the position he was sitting so he was directly facing the ball and chain that had come in later that evening. Marie flinched at the sight of her wedding band, putting two and two together, and immediately appeared scornful. Shaking her head, she grabbed Mick by the hand, pulling her towards her.

"You know what buddy, I've had a great time tonight, but I think all good things must come to an end." Mick agreed, and after checking out their coats, they proceeded to Marie's car.

The drive home was of quiet banter, the girls had enjoyed getting out and spending time together. It's always nice to have a change of scenery once in a while, to see old friends, remember good times. Marie sighed quietly as they drove, Mick noticed this and contemplated whether or not she should butt in to her friend's life too much. As they pulled into Mick's driveway, Mick gathered her purse and coat from the back seat.

"You know, Marie. It's been a while since you talked to him. Why don't you call, and see how he's doing? I would think you would rather be dancing like that with him instead of total strangers."

Marie smiled, her friend had radar sometimes. They hugged like good friends do, Marie waited in the car uand waited until she was in okay, then pulled out and headed for her home. Soon afterwards, she pulled into her own laneway. She had a rather long driveway, and normally she parks her car closer to the road then the garage. Tonight she decided to leave enough room at the end of her driveway for another car.

As she walked towards her porch door, she paused again, becoming keenly aware of a certain feeling that was spreading over her again. A good feeling, a feeling of wholeness and contentment. She entered her house and hung up her coat, then headed upstairs to her bedroom. Marie had enjoyed herself tonight immensely, and as she began to undress, she relived those vivid moments at the tavern that night. She reached down and unbuckled her shoes, casting them aside. her feet felt hot, having danced a lot.

She stood and slowly peeled off her top, letting her breasts free as she did so. She wrapped her arms around herself, caressing her own skin, enjoying the sensation again of hands on her bare body. She use to enjoy it when He would hold her like that, when they were undressed and alone, feeling his naked body against hers as he wrapped his arms around her and held her close. She sighed, and imagined him gently touching the nape of her neck with his warm breath, his lips lightly planting kisses up to her ear, his hands worshipping her breasts as he licked and suckled on her earlobe. She lowered her hands and undid the skirt, leaving her gloriously naked as it fell to the floor at her feet. Turning her head, she admired herself in the mirror. Her body, feeling fresh and alive as it once had before, coming back to life as it had once before, back when He was part of her life, when she was the centre of his universe, when he was the man who trusted her, and worshipped her, and was ever faithful to her. She relished her own sensuality then, he always made her feel so alive, so free, so beautiful and sexy and desireable. Lying back, she carried herself onto the bed until her head lay resting on her pillows. She closed her eyes, and imagined what he would do if he were there.

Her hands moved down to roam her flat, taught stomach. The skin on her body felt so soft, so inviting, so refreshed. She could not help herself as she began to lightly squeeze and pull at her breasts with one hand, while she lightly rubbed her stomach with the other. She used to enjoy Ashton's hands on her while he kissed her, she remembered, and began raising her left leg to her side, enjoying the feeling of pain-free movement again. reaching down with her left hand she began stroking the insides of her thigh while the other hand contunied to play with her breast. The warm feeling began to grow again, centring in the pit of her stomach, and spreading over her like a warm breeze. Her hand drifted to her mons, and she began to light stroke her outer labia, enjoying the feeling of fingers on her sex. After some time, she licked her fingers and began circling her clitoris, rubbing it with a little more force, and she pulled and twisted her erect nipples. Her eyes were closed, and she imagined him beside her, his arm encircling her in order to fondle her breast, while he pressed and rubbed her labia with the other.

She fully extended her other leg now, so that her feet were pressed against each other, heel to heel, toe to toe. She moved both her hands down to her wet, aroused sex. She shamelessly began rubbing her mound, basking in the sensations that surged through her body. She ran both hands along the insides of her thighs, kneading the flesh, exciting herself. the constant movement of her hands provided a potent rythm which aroused her still more. She used to love it when he would hold her close and kiss her neck, her earlobes, her mouth, leaving her to openly and unabashedly pleasure her own sex with her hands. This turned him on to no end, for he enjoyed seeing her touch herself, knowing full well she knew exactly what spots to hit, and how hard.

Her desires were fully fueled by now, the warmth spreading downward. She could not stand it anymore, her sex was moist and hot as she drove two fingers inside herself and began a rythymic stroking inside. Deeper and deeper with each plunge, she curled her fingers inside and pressed hard against her pelvic bone, bringing her excitement to a fever pitch. Rolling over to her stomach, she had reached the apex of her pleasure, and moaned deeply into a pillow as she buryed her fingers deep into herself, clenching her thighs together as she did, and experienced a thundering, body shuddering climax, unlike anything she had felt in ages. Her pleasure crested for what seemed like ages, she began squeezing her vagina hard on the fingers embedded deep inside, while rotating them slightly all the while. Keeping this up she felt herself rising again, reaching that sensation she rolled onto her back, grasping her breast with her free hand, kneading it and pulling her nipples hard to fuel the excitement within her. This time it caught her by surprise, her orgasm ripped through her from her swollen sex up through her chest, She gasped when it hit her, making her body shudder and shake, every muscle taught, every nerve on fire, the pleasure seemingly neverending as it racked her body again and again before finally slowing down, the crescendo finally released her, and she slumped down into the bed, feeling very satisfied, indeed. Wrapping her arms around herself, she rolled to her side and basked in the aftershocks that rippled throughout her body. Finally, after some time, she uncurled, stretched out fully on her bed, naked, happy, satisfied, but sadly, alone.

Smiling, she rose from her bed. Feeling no need to cover, she sauntereed downstairs after a few moments and walked into her office. She picked up the phone, and dialed a number she had memorized by heart, a number she had not dialed in ages. The phone rang, again and again, but no one was picking up. Her heart sunk a little as she placed the receiver on the phone, then walked to the front door, and locked it tight. She headed back to the stairs, and affter shutting off the final light in the kitchen, slowly made her way back to the bedroom.

She slid in between the fresh, clean linen and snuggled up to her pillow. She lay there for a moment, and began to remember when He would be there with her, holding her close, making her feel loved, making her feel wanted. A single tear managed to escaped her eye. Why did I let Him go? She reached over, turned out her light, and surrendered herself to the dark, quiet, lonely night. She finally smiled one last time, after all, it had still been a good day.

12