All Comments on 'Dancing With The Dark'

by wolverine7009

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't read anything when even the intro is spelled wrongly.

So one star. Learn to write, please.

ToadenToadenover 12 years ago
Great Great Start

As title says Great Great Start! Has a lot of potential, advice would be to get it critiqued by someone on the site. It can go along way, make your work better, and avoid hate comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
interesting story but

the spelling, grammar and syntax are atrocious(there are worse). i do appreciate that the style is an ambitious form, i'm sure it will improve the more you work at the story which has great potential.

gabbytasha2001gabbytasha2001about 12 years ago
please add more

very good story so far i didnt even notice spelling errors because was that caught up in story...people shouldnt leave hateful comments and not their names its chicken shit...i wish there was more to read and cant wait to see where you take this story with so many possibilities there already...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i like

I liked this story a lot please write more.

Bridget69Bridget69about 11 years ago
Promising

Sets up a good foundation and introduction of the characters. Disappointed there isn't further installments yet.

barbette_sgbarbette_sgalmost 11 years ago

You should consider expanding this story. Some parts were quite fast pace but it's still very enjoyable. Hopefully you'll have the urge to continue :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwolverine7009@wolverine7009
36 Followers
I enjoy creative writing, and sexually based stories are what I enjoy writing. I'm still trying to find my writing style, I like my stories to be descriptive with good character development.