Dangerous Family Affairs

Story Info
Family holiday takes a strange turn.
5.1k words
4.29
251k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J
J
1,390 Followers

Inspired by Hook –T

I had felt guilty about it for two years. Cindy and I were both 19 when we got married, and we just couldn’t afford any kind of a honeymoon. I didn’t get much money as a hospital orderly, and Cindy was still at school and working part-time to help pay for her fees and to keep us cosy in our small one-bedroomed apartment. So, when she came to me and said that her folks had offered to take us on vacation with them, I jumped at the chance. There was only one drawback. Cindy’s parents, Bill and Marcy, had booked just one hotel room in L.A. for seven nights. The room contained two double beds and there was no difference to the charge whether two people stayed or four. All we had to find was our airfare and spending money. Neither of us fancied sharing a room, and it turned out that her folks felt the same. So we agreed to find some way of dividing the room if it was at all possible.

Approaching the situation positively, the four of us set off on our week-long break from reality. However badly I felt about the accommodation arrangements, I felt worse at the thought of my misgivings as a husband in not providing my wife with a honeymoon.

We checked into the hotel, which seemed very pleasant, and were taken to our room by a bellboy. On entering, we saw the two large beds about three feet apart, a couch over by the window, and some wardrobes and a dressing table. The bathroom was entered next to the main room door. After we had unpacked, we soon realised that we could rig a sheet up between the beds by attaching it to a line hung from wall lamps that could not have been better placed.

The arrangements worked really well, and I don’t think any of us felt too uncomfortable. I really liked L.A. For one thing, I felt a lot more comfortable with Cindy than I have at some other places we’ve visited nearer home. You see, Cindy is a beautiful, long-haired blond with deep blue eyes, and stands no more than five-two in high heels. Whereas I am nearly six-four and black. Her parents have never had any hang-ups about my colour, but there are plenty of folks back home who still don’t like to see a black man with a white girl; particularly if she’s as young and attractive as Cindy. But it seemed to me that here in California things are more relaxed, and mixed relationships are normal. It didn’t stop people staring, though. But I put that down to my wife. I have never seen anyone so skinny, but with boobs as big as hers. She is the focus of lots of attention; from both sexes.

We did all the sights, as you’re supposed to, and were having a really good time. Cindy had forbidden me from sex, saying that she felt uncomfortable with her parents just the other side of a thin sheet. I managed to keep my cock under control for five days, but on that last but one night, as I lay next to Cindy’s naked body, I knew that I would have to have her.

I couldn’t hear a peep from the other bed, but to be honest, the idea of her parents, particularly her dad, listening to their daughter being given a good fucking, was really making me horny. Cindy was lying on her side, facing away from me. I could hear her gently sleeping. I bent down and began to nuzzle at her ear and along her neck and shoulders. After a minute or so she stirred, and told me to pack it in. But I was in no mood to stop now, and licked my way down to her large, firm melons. I pulled Cindy onto her back so that I could suck and bite on both of them. She was desperately trying to fight me off, but I held her hands together tightly and continued further on down.

By the time I had been licking her pussy for a couple of minutes, her resistance was on the slide. With my tongue moving back and forth over her clit, she was even beginning to moan a little. I could tell by how tightly she was clawing at the sheets that she was about to climax. By now, Cindy had abandoned any thought of silence and was groaning loudly for me not to stop. She managed to stifle a scream as the orgasm hit her, but I sensed stirrings on the other side of the sheet, and I knew that her parents were awake and listening.

My cock was like a piston as I lay on top of my wife and began to pump her with long, slow strokes. I wondered what her folks were thinking as they listened to the steady squeaking of the bed springs, the pounding of their daughter’s head against the headboard, her whimpering yells as she reached her second climax, and the grunts of the black stud who was porking their baby.

I glanced at the clock on the bedside table. I had been fucking Cindy for over twenty minutes. I felt that I could go on all night, but that would be testing her parents’ patience too much. I increased the speed of my thrusting to get it over with. Soon, I could feel the tightness coming in my loins. Raising myself as high as possible, I unleashed my seed into her womb, accompanied by loud grunts and shouts of ‘yes, yes’.

My body glistened with sweat as I rolled off my wife and lay on my back, beside her. As I recovered my breathing, I heard movement from the other bed. The noises were obvious. As Cindy drifted back off to sleep, her mom and dad were getting down to it themselves. I heard a few muttered yells from Marcy, and after less than five minutes, Bill was giving her notice of his intention to come. Her protestations for him to delay were ignored, and I sensed her frustration as Bill gratified himself and went quickly back to sleep.

I thought that there may have been a few red faces at the breakfast table next morning, but nobody seemed at all embarrassed by the previous night’s events. At seven o’clock, we dressed for our final evening in L.A. and went to the hotel bar for some drinks before dinner.

We returned to the bar after eating, by which time we were all a bit merry. After two more rounds of drinks, the subject of last night’s antics finally came up. The alcohol removed any shyness that may have been evident earlier, and I promised not to wake them up again that night. Marcy joked that it was very satisfying to hear a man going at it for such a long time, with obvious attention to his partner’s satisfaction. Bill became upset by this, and he and his wife began to argue the merits and demerits of each other’s sexual skills. At the end of this diatribe, Bill turned to his wife and, pointing at Cindy, said:

‘Anyway, look what Tom’s got to work with. If you were as good looking as our daughter, then I’d be on the job for half the night too.’

When Cindy heard how heated the debate was becoming, she told her folks to cut-it-out.

‘Stop fighting you two. Your arguing is pointless. Who cares about how long dad can keep it up for? And what if Tom is such a stud that he can keep going for hours? It’s not a contest. What are you suggesting that we do to find a winner, swap partners for the night?’

As Cindy laughed at the preposterousness of her suggestion, I glanced over at Bill and Marcy. They were both staring back at me with equally questioning expressions. Suddenly, the whole mood had changed. By the serious looks on our faces, it seemed as though the three of us were actually thinking the impossible. When Cindy stopped laughing and saw all of us looking at her, questioningly, her smile disappeared completely.

‘No, no, no. You can’t be seriously thinking of….’, she began to say.

‘No, no, no. You’ve all had too much to drink. This is silly.’

When Cindy realised that we were not joking, she got up from the table, called us all disgusting perverts, and stormed out towards the hotel lobby.

I stood up to go after her, but was pushed back into my seat by Marcy.

‘Leave her to me, Tom. I’ll go to her. I’ll talk her around….if that’s what you both want?’

I looked across at Cindy’s dad. For about thirty seconds we just stared at each other. Was he actually contemplating fucking his own daughter. I had to admit to myself that it would be a sight that would turn me on forever. I looked up at Marcy. She was an older version of her daughter. A little plump around the waist and hips, but eminently fuckable. And then, almost telepathically, Bill and I simultaneously nodded our consent to Marcy.

I didn’t think it would actually come off. But just imagining seeing Cindy and her dad together was giving me a boner. The two of us remained silent until, ten minutes later, we saw Marcy approaching the table, alone. We both looked up at her, expectantly.

I couldn’t believe my ears when she spoke.

‘She’ll do it. I told her that she had no choice if she wanted to stay the night with us. Her only alternative was to go to another hotel, but I knew she had no money.’

Part of me felt disgusted at being party to this, but a greater part of me was so turned on by what lay ahead. It seemed that Bill, too, was hungry for his daughter, but Marcy pushed him back into his seat and told the two of us to come to the room in fifteen minutes; they wanted time to get ready for us.

Once again my father-in-law and I sat in complete silence. Both of us must have looked at our watches about fifty times during the longest quarter-hour of our lives. Eventually, it was time to go upstairs. We both rushed over to the elevators like kids going to the candy store. As we stepped out onto the landing of our floor, and walked towards the room, we gave each other a nervous smile.

Bill put his hand on the doorknob and turned. Marcy had left it on the latch as Bill had instructed. As the door swung open, I wondered what sights would befall me from inside. The sheet separating the beds had disappeared. That was the first thing I noticed as I walked in behind Bill. Everything else was obscured by my father-in-law’s body; he’s as tall as me, but bigger around the belly. As he slowly moved into the room, I poked my head from side to side until the two women came into view. Cindy and her mom were sitting next to each other on the couch. They were illuminated by a table lamp. Bill and I were open-mouthed as we walked towards them. Marcy was on Cindy’s left. She was wearing a low slung, white negligee, with a split that showed off a shapely bare left thigh crossed over her right leg. On her feet were a pair of high heeled white pumps. She stared up at me with obvious lust in her eyes.

Cindy sat demurely, looking at the floor. She wore a lilac camisole top, loosely fastened down the front by four white lace bows. Below this she wore a pair of matching high cut panties, and at the end of her slim legs she had on a pair of high-heeled white mules. I looked across at her dad. He was salivating as he admired his daughter’s body. As he bent to make a grab for her, Marcy told him to be patient. She said that they would entertain us while we got ourselves undressed.

Bill and I stared down as Marcy placed her right arm around her daughter’s shoulders and pulled her close. She lifted Cindy’s chin with her left hand, and their faces came together. I almost creamed as Marcy’s tongue went into her daughter’s mouth, and their lipstick covered lips locked together. At first, I could tell that Cindy wasn’t a willing partner. But, as her mom’s head twisted and turned in an effort to reach the furthest parts of her daughter’s mouth, I recognised the signs of my wife’s arousal. Soon, both women were holding each other’s heads and were closed in a passionate embrace. As they rubbed the tops of their legs together, it was obvious that both were now feeling deep sensations of pleasure.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I hadn’t noticed that Bill had undressed to just his socks, and was showing off the stiffest cock that I had ever seen; one that I would be proud to call my own. By the time he moved towards the couch, Marcy’s left hand had travelled slowly down her daughter’s body, and was teasing its way under the elastic of Cindy’s panties. Cindy parted her legs just as I saw her mom’s knuckles disappear behind the thin fabric. Then her dad took his place on the other side of his daughter. I was mesmerised as his hands went to the bottom of the four bows holding her top together, and began to unfasten it. I had stripped off myself just as the last one separated, and he pulled the top apart to reveal his daughter’s ample tits. My dick was twitching at the sight before me. My wife was wantonly french kissing her mother, who was fingering her daughter, whilst her dad groped and sucked on her nipples. Soon, Bill’s attention also moved to his daughter’s face. He pulled her lips from Marcy’s embrace and replaced them with his own. But Marcy was not for giving in, and both parents fought for their daughter’s tongue as they slobbered over her. It looked a bit like a scene from a wildlife show, when two lions squabble with each other over a kill.

After a few minutes of wrangling over their daughter, Bill finally moved away slightly, so that he could pull down her panties. As his fat fingers gripped the sides of her scanty underwear, Cindy raised her hips so as to help her dad ease the garment down her legs. When he moved out of my field of vision, I could see that Marcy still had her middle and index fingers fully inserted up her daughter’s snatch. And as Bill roughly pulled them out, I could see them glistening with Cindy’s vaginal juices.

Bill stood up and bent down to grab his daughter under her arms. As he tried to lift her up, she was held back by Marcy’s desperate hands. But Bill would not loosen the grip he had on Cindy, and, at last, he tugged her enough to break his wife’s grasp.

Holding his daughter easily, high above his head, Bill carried her to the far end of the room, casting cautious glances back to satisfy himself that his wife was not in pursuit. Once again, the analogy of a dominant lion defending its kill against the rest of the pack came into my mind. When he was satisfied that he had her all to himself, Bill wedged Cindy high up against the wall, by the wardrobe. The look on her face was one of sheer disbelief at the situation she had become part of.

Bill ordered his daughter to wrap her legs around his waist. As she complied with his command, he lowered her down the wall, moving her ever nearer to his throbbing cock. As his helmet broke through her lips and into her vaginal canal, I saw Cindy’s eyes begin to bulge. The deeper he inserted his cock, the more the look of pain on his daughter’s face grew. She was used to my cock, but I had a feeling that the excitement of the night had increased the size of her dad’s weapon beyond anything she had previously experienced. I can only assume that it was with a desire to cause his daughter severe pain that Bill gave her the final few inches of his meat with one powerful thrust. I was sure that Cindy’s scream would be heard in the rooms surrounding ours, but if it was, then nobody raised a complaint.

Grabbing his daughter by her ass cheeks, Bill began to pound her twat with his monster cock. As he did so, her head banged against the wall with a soothing regularity. I could see that he was giving her full strokes, and as his tool slid down on every thrust, it seemed to be getting wetter and wetter. With the initial shock of her dad’s dimensions out of the way, I could tell that Cindy was beginning to enjoy the fucking she was getting. She had put her arms around her dad’s neck, and started to move her ass to his rhythm. As one of her high-heeled mules fell with a thud to the floor, leaving the other dangling precariously on the other foot, I could tell by her whimpering that she was about to climax.

It was the sudden touch of fingers around my own cock that made me remember that someone else was in the room. I turned around and looked down, just as my mother-in-law was enveloping my own long, thick black rod between her ruby lips. I took hold of the sides of her head as she gorged upon me. There was no way that she could take all of it in, but she did pretty good anyway. The slurping and gagging noises she made as I pulled and pushed her head along my shaft were really turning me on. The spaghetti straps of her nightie had fallen off her shoulders, revealing a creamy white skin and the promise of heavy boobs below. I wanted to fuck her and told her so.

My dick fell out of her mouth with a plop. As she stood up in front of me, I bent down and planted my mouth firmly on her red smeared lips. Our tongues mingled for a few minutes. Eventually she pulled away and said that she’d always wanted to have my big, black dick reaming out her insides. I threw her onto the bed and lay on top of her. Pulling the top of her negligee down, I feasted on her breasts. They were just like Cindy’s, but had gone south a little during her middle years. Nevertheless, she enjoyed the biting and licking I was giving them, something that I guess Bill never bothered with. Soon, her tits were swollen and flushed, and my dick was eager to be inside her. I sat up, and knelt in between her still shapely legs. I took hold of her white high-heeled pumps and bent her legs back so that her pussy faced up at me. Her blond fuzzy hair was neatly trimmed around two invitingly large, crimson pussy flaps. I placed my fuckrod at her entrance and pushed. Marcy was screaming with orgasm even before I had fully entered her. I felt her vaginal muscles, warm and wet, tighten around my phallus as I gave her my full length.

As I pumped away at my mother-in-law, I looked up at my wife still being fucked against the wall by her father. He was grunting with every insertion and she was howling and groaning.

He had been going at her for about twenty minutes, and she had already come twice when he carried her over to the empty double bed just three feet from where I was pounding Marcy to another of her own orgasms. Throwing his daughter on her back, I could see just how big his cock was. It wasn’t so much the length that was impressive, although it was still longer than the average guy’s, but it was so thick. I mean it was like a woman’s arm. Still managing to hold on to the one mule, Cindy spread her legs to accommodate her dad’s mighty tool; it seemed to me that she was begging a bit too easily for it now. Bill obliged his horny daughter and, stretching out straight above her, he began to fuck her with growing speed. Watching my wife grasping the sheets the way she does when I fuck her, looking at her biting her bottom lip at the sheer pleasure of the situation, and listening to her panting and moaning and generally encouraging her dad to go deeper and faster, was making me want to come. But I wanted to hang on until her dad got himself off as well. And by the screwed-up expression across his face, I could tell that he was just seconds away.

When he lowered his hips to Cindy’s and began to grind into her, I knew this was it and let my own juices flow. As I creamed my mother-in-law’s insides with my goo, I watched as my father-in-law let go his semen into his daughter. She arched herself backwards as if this would help to get more out of him, while he lay above her, slamming his cock deeply into her so that every drop of his seed was expunged.

For ten minutes the four of us lay where we where, desperately trying to calm down from the excitement. It was Cindy who spoke first:

‘Mom, wanna change beds now?’

But before Marcy could even begin to answer, Bill grabbed hold of his daughter’s arm.

‘You’re not going anywhere tonight, baby. I’ll probably want you again.’

With that, he pulled her down onto the bed, lay next to her, with his right arm firmly over her breasts, and went asleep. I looked down at Marcy, whose head was already resting on my pillow. Suddenly, I felt very tired; too tired even to turn off the light.

I didn’t even realise that I’d been asleep until I heard a noise that startled me. I glance at my watch; it was three-thirty in the morning. In the dim light I saw Bill standing at the dressing table. When he turned slightly, I saw that he was looking through Cindy’s purse. After a minute of rummaging around, his cry of ‘yes’ obviously meant that he had found whatever it was he was searching for. I didn’t give it up that I was awake, so through slit eyes I watched him turn back towards the bed where Cindy lay gently asleep. His erection gave away his arousal.

J
J
1,390 Followers
12